LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Padded_Husky Sais Hi!

Guest padded_husky87

Guest padded_husky87

Hello, my name is padded_husky87 or you may call me padded_husky...Ect or what ever nickname or short you think of. I am 22 and will he turning 23 on the 9th. I am a furry who enjoys wearing diapers. I don't really concider myself a dl or an ab because I am line or in between both. When I first discovered this cite I eidjt even know what dl or ab ment and at the time diet really think about being an ab but now I could see myself trying it. The reason why I came the this cite ie because I am going through a rough time in my life and wanted to discover the furry diaperd part or myself and it helps to communicate and talk to people who u can relate to. I have well... felt that I was a furry and enjoyed diapers since I was a kid, I wet the bed and wore diapers to bed till I was 8. I tried ro forget about my pasion and thoughts about them for about the past 12 years. I thought there wws something wrong with me a fept bwd but today i have decided that I need to just accet kysepf for who I am and thus being the reason why I have chosen to finally introduce myself and finally be somewhere where I feel I fun be myself. I look forward to meeting all of you! thank you to those who tqoe tje time to read my Intro for I am sure new people sign up all the time and it can probebpy get old after a while. So thanks and stay padded! :P:D:D

• 4 weeks later...