LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coming Out "Baby"

Guest SuperDuperMessy

Guest SuperDuperMessy

Reading the boards for some time I see this pace is nice and friendly with everyone. I wanted to join in and participate, having just registered. I like many of the things that all of you like. I love being diapered, I love being pampered, I love being powedered up, I love being babied, I love being all this.

I also have a love for messing and being messy as much as possible, as per my name. I think it's called copophilia, when someone has a love for feces and messing. Well that's me!! I see there are some people on here who share this extreme desire and myabe we can play together :girlbaby:

I've been a closted abdl for years and don't know anyone in my life who would be willing to share the drlife with me or even accept me. It's far harder to come out "baby" than it is to come out gay. Gay people have the comfort of hundreds of others gays in the world to support them. Us babies don't, really, have that support. It's a shame too. Even worse, I am a sissy all the way to the bone and love everything about being dolled up and diapered and pampered. It's soothing and relaxing.

So hey, how's everyone doing? Good me good too. I hope I can find people on here that like to be messy. I highly prefer messing over being wet. Being wet is gross and uncomfortable especially in the summer when the heat makes the wet diaper heat up. Being messy though is the ultimate excitement. It makes me feel like a baby, being poopy and smelly and sticky, because that's what babies are and they can't help it. They can't helping pooing a diaper and waiting for mother to change it. Which is what I want. To be pooey all the time. I guess you can say I have some psychology issues because being messy and the thoughts of messing really take over a lot of my thinking time. If I am not in a diaper and stinky, then I obsess over messing a diaper. If I am in a messy diaper, I think about ways to make myself even messier and my room even smellier.

Yea I live at home too, with my mother. I will move out one day. until then I enjoy being poopy!

1. Welcome!

2. I can't say I share your sentiments on being messy (I'm a baby that likes being dry and comfy, myself), but it doesn't bother me that you feel differently.

3. This part may sound rude and I apologize (I don't mean to offend), but you say you're living with your mom. Is that your biological mom? If so, is there a reason for you to be living with her at 41 years old? I'm curious, that's all, and you can ignore this if you like.

~ moogle