LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A Hi

Hi everyone, I am new here, so here's about me. I am sixty, this last March, I am also a transsexual, I got into being a adult baby on meeting my late wife, at that time I beleived myself to be Transvestite, on finding out it was really starting to get serious, I deciced to tell her about myself, beleive in telling the truth. She was a bit shocked, but accepted it an me fully, and things started to move on, but she then confessed what she would like to do, make me her big baby, nappies and all, well I had to think very hard, but as she was totally accepting of my cross dressing, how could I refuse, I must admit it did take time to get use to the idea, but soon became hooked. Did not find out I was transsexual until after her death, had suspected it to be the case for a very long time, but was not ready to admit it to myself. Did start treatment, but had to stop because of the children, well they are now all left home, and thinking very hard about re-starting, well that is me, but do still like to be a baby sometimes, but after what I had with the wife,it is now not quite the same, so looking for friends, ones that understand the adult baby bit, and to all the fella's out there, it's not catching, as you sure cannot catch what I've got, well hoping to make many new and nice friends on here, so get in contact, and I don't bite.