• 3.1k views
    • 30 replies
    • 1k views
    • 347 replies
    • 8.9k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Thanks for the comment!  I woke up early this morning and not being able to go back to sleep, decided to try and finish writing the second half of the next chapter. Should have it posted sometime today.  It should answer the majority of the questions surrounding Will's illness.
    • Not much of a leap as in his condition, that would be expected.  What happens after he wakes is the guess at this point, but  I expect there will be many changes to his life as this is very unusual for sure!!
    • Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to have you join us. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!
    • Larry saw her sit at the table and thought maybe she hadn't eaten in a while.  If she was going to be eleven, then that worked both ways, he decided, so she must be hungry.  She would likely want anything to distract him from following through on checking her and cleaning her up.  However, he thought it was reasonable for her to eat. "Sweetie," he had that annoying babyish nickname thing back in his voice.  "Would you like a small snack before we get you cleaned up?  We don't really have any good food here, and since I was paid an advance, we can go out and get some dinner after we are ready, but if you are hungry now, we can get you a sandwich and something to drink." He squatted down in front of her. "Just because I'm feeding you doesn't mean I forgot that I do need to clean you up and check for owies, but we can do that after lunch." He got some bread and a jar of peanut butter and a jar of jelly for her. "Go ahead and make yourself two sandwiches," he told her as he went to get her a glass of milk from the mini-fridge that was provided in the room.
    • This shows one difference betweena Sissy and an LG. For the time we are en petitie Fille, we want that to be complete and unadulterated. It is best explained here https://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/p/test.html For us LG's being treated as feminine is not humiliationg as it is for Sissies. So Sissies just do not have the same feelings that we do. We do not try, or even want, to mix; i.e. adulterate, the genders. That only lessens the immersiveness and dulls the experience It is also for the sake of immersion and authenticity that we tend toward retro. Alice, Shirly Temple, 1950's, retro English or French. I am from French-Canadian Southeastern New Englind, which is where I have lived all my life so I understand that culture, though the present culture is very Azorean Portuguese That is why there are two subforums, Sissy Room and Little Girl's Playhouse. Also, Sissy includes some things that LG's find to be eww and more than one Sissy has described me as "too girl"