LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions And Answers

In this forum you can ask questions of the DD community and get answers. Other members can rate those answers to help you find the best solution to your query!

Explore Questions

There are no popular questions to show right now

1. 0 votes
    3 answers
  2. 0 votes
    2 answers
  3. 0 votes
    4 answers
  4. 0 votes
    1 answer
  5. Curiosity

Asked by Scottish diaper,

0 votes
    1 answer

191 questions in this forum

1. Seamstress request

0 votes
    6 answers
  2. 1 vote
    6 answers
  3. 0 votes
    5 answers
  4. 0 votes
    5 answers
  5. 0 votes
    5 answers
  6. 0 votes
    5 answers
  7. 0 votes
    5 answers
  8. 0 votes
    5 answers
  9. Asking my wife

1 vote
    5 answers
  10. CAPCon Questions

1 vote
    5 answers
  11. 0 votes
    5 answers
  12. 0 votes
    5 answers
  13. The number of DD members

0 votes
    5 answers
  14. 1 vote
    5 answers
  15. 0 votes
    5 answers
  16. How to develop a system?

0 votes
    5 answers
  17. 0 votes
    4 answers
  18. 0 votes
    4 answers
  19. Why?

0 votes
    4 answers
  20. 0 votes
    4 answers
  21. 0 votes
    4 answers
  22. 0 votes
    4 answers
  23. Diapers from amazon

0 votes
    4 answers
  24. 0 votes
    4 answers
  25. Help mee

0 votes
    4 answers
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I'm curious as to what is happening here.  For the most part, our trajectories have been markedly similar but here there is divergence. As you know, despite efforts to maintain #2 control (in the interests of maintaining sociability and marriage), there has been some loss of control but that always has been associated with GI disturbances.  It's definitely been "urgency" rather than "overflow" when it's happened and there's been a veritable mariachi band of physical sensations heralding the imminent requirement for an immediate nappy change.  It seems almost inconceivable to me that I'd sleep through such an event.  This is in marked contrast to #1 which, on rare occasion, I've caught happening only through the sensations at the front of my nappy. I wonder if this somehow keys in to something that we subconsciously want but have done a superb job of repressing (because on the face of things, I'd tell you that I do NOT want such a thing although I'm quite unafraid of full nappies and do on occasion allow them to occur). Maybe we don't know what we want. Actually, minor update, I've "sharted" in a night nappy without realising it a couple of times but it's never been enough to physically advertise its presence come morning.  It's just been a slightly unpleasant surprise at changing time.
    • It's certainly a big sigh of relief for me, the last chapter had me scared of ...y'know. Gun -> person interaction. Wow, my bad connection ate my comment and posted it when I opened the browser now! Thank you very much for this story. I have enjoyed it greatly and been emotionally invested in it!
    • Scan whole world's babble Math finds each word, beauty naught Mediocre prose! 🤣
    • I am a big fan of comedy and there is an adult children's book written by a comedian named Dan Cummins that I think y'all would find funny. https://www.amazon.com/Daddy-Bear-Three-Rabbits-World-ebook/dp/B017AJ4QI0/ref=sr_1_1?dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.EiyA8fradQrOKeA9Hi_1mlB7QXxXCoYqfGaF0Xq7z6z7W0XhPxSvaD_vHViad4QNyaEvHNclWxtS_FiFAq02bc9xZePQLwr4bq3q1N_gIdWRdutpt7yFSCKpGpvvNy9cdE3qaLKm6614EvhsHLSXEc5z_IebRR-sa4vA_n7svmzcf07EHRjLAcdBxTMChZlF8-lFiKp2Ii1eyzsF0eaurJVGVvvY8FGW7WAWRQtDTXQ.eX_bugpLlePaN_MUuW_qkd7iHUuRlNncI2hUpCgtVWs&dib_tag=se&keywords=Three+Rabbits+Meet+the+Real+World&mfadid=adm&qid=1714713901&sr=8-1   If you don't want to buy the book, there is a clip from his comedy album on YouTube where he reads it to the audience: