LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question

Hello,

i am new here but just looking for some suggestions for something I'm going to try. I ordered an inflatable butt plug and a hollow "tunnel" plug and when they arrive I am planning on using them to fill myself up with bananas and enemas and then eventually messing my diaper. I have done the banana challenge a couple times but always have to let them out earlier than I would like.

so here's the plan. Going to put the hollow plug in, put in roughly 2 bananas cut up into smallish pieces, and then a 16oz bottle of water. Once that is all in I am going to put the inflatable plug inside the hollow plug and pump it until it's snug. Then hopefully I can hold that for a while, and repeat 1 or maybe 2 rounds of that. 

My questions are: 

Should I put the inflatable plug inside the hollow plug or just remove the hollow one and insert the pump one?

Is there anything else you would suggest putting in my butt (suppositories, whipped cream, another kind of fluid)?

Any other suggestions you have if I'm trying to just make myself really desperate to poop and then have a giant release?

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

Seems to me the questions are a great way to have a fun day experimenting.  Try 'em all.  And let us know which worked and didn't work.  And which one was the best.

Whenever I try the banana glycerine and maxi pad trick, the pad is forced out in about 10 minutes.