LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

has anyone wet a hotel bed?

PinkTheDinosaur

Question

5 answers to this question

I suggest you read this thread.  Many interesting responses, but particularly the ones talking about the responsibility when at a hotel or other person's home to make sure you don't leak and wet on someone else's bed, even if your stance is that it's just a hotel.  You should treat other people's property as you would your own and take all the steps you can to make sure their bedding does not get wet, and if that means wearing waterproof pants over your disposable diaper and sleeping on a waterproof bed pad, that is my stance!

• Thanks 1

I've never done this because I always wear premium diapers sleeping overnight at hotels or other people's houses. I've rarely wet even my own bed, although side-leaks happen on rare occasions. I do get moral pangs about leaving a diaper in a garbage can in a hotel, just because I assume that it's gross and a bit demoralizing for the staff to deal with, even if I've wrapped it up thoroughly. I have done it before, but usually only if I've been in the room for a good stretch and there's a lot of other garbage from takeout or whatever, with which to disguise it. Otherwise I take it out with me and toss it when I buy gas or in an outdoor can or whatever. 

I've been at a hotel with a kid who wet the bed because she didn't wear her pull-ups, and in that case, I called down to the desk and they came and steamed the mattress and replaced the sheets and generally said not to worry about it. 

I'm good friends with a longtime employee of a large big-city hotel, though, and I will say this: wet beds, while not exactly pleasant, are nothing for them. The stuff they see would make your hair stand up, and/or blow your mind. Anyone who's worked in a hotel for more than a few weeks has war stories. Wet beds and diapers in trash cans barely warrant a shrug. 

No.  Until COVID-19 I was a high-frequency corporate traveller - usually interstate every other week and in a hotel for 1 - 3 nights.  I use an abundance of caution: Babykins terry-lined nylon waterproof pants over a high quality diaper.  I've certain had "incidents" that have seen me drying the terry lining on my waterproofs with the hair dryer (or a rinse and a steam-dry) but that's as bad as it has gotten.

I'm careful in bed always because of my spouse.  In a hotel bed, doubly so.

Like @Little Sherri I am curiously coy about leaving used diapers in the hotel trash can.  I will take them with me and dump them elsewhere.  Once or twice I've been left with no alternative however...  I ball them up tightly and bag them.