LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Second part of me being ashamed

Chrisdiapersbaby

Question

So I have at this point in my life have realized that I can't live without diapers but I don't know what I'm doing in the adult diapers they can't hold my pee or anything and when I wear them my stresses go away but I can't seem to fully control myself with them because I just want to wear diapers 24/7 and give up toilets all together what I'm ask is how do you control your life with diapers in it and should I give up toilets 

5 answers to this question

You have a fetish, just about everyone in the world has some kind of a fetish.

Mine was footed sleepers, I was lucky enough to be able to switch sleepers for union suit long johns daily for part of the year.

I was ashamed of them, very few teenagers wore long johns, I hid them but I did wear them to school

For you thin diapers might be an option, if it just has to be any diaper, but you are going to have to do what I did all my life.

I hid my footed sleepers from my family, I smuggled them into the house and washed them when they were out.

I bought sleepers in dept stores then put them on in my car, then walked into the house like normal but went right to my room to enjoy them.

I'm still wearing footed sleepers, now I have a closet full of them, but I only need one or two.

A fetish is part of who you are, it might go away but I highly doubt it, all I can say is enjoy your fetishes, like millions of others just like you.

Have you ever asked yourself why there are so many people on this forum, its because we all have fetishes, we hide them the best way we can.

2 hours ago, beallucanb said:

You have a fetish, just about everyone in the world has some kind of a fetish.

Mine was footed, I was lucky enough to be able to switch sleepers for union suit long johns daily for part of the year.

I was ashamed of them, very few teenagers wore long johns, I hid them but I did wear them to school

For you thin diapers might be an option, if it just has to be any diaper, but you are going to have to do what I did all my life.

I hid my footed sleepers from my family, I smuggled them into the house and washed them when they were out.

I bought sleepers in dept stores then put them on in my car, then walked into the house like normal but went right to my room to enjoy them.

I'm still wearing footed sleepers, now I have a closet full of them, but I only need one or two.

A fetish is part of who you are, it might go away but I highly doubt it, all I can say is enjoy your fetishes, like millions of others just like you.

Have you ever asked yourself why there are so many people on this forum, its because we all have fetishes, we hide them the best way we can.

I actually wore my diapers to school but one of my friends called me out on it at lunch time and I could think of anything to say because he saw that I had a wet spot on my pants and now when ever wear play games or something together he calls me baby diaper butt and that's how found out I like being called names like that 

If you want to hide wearing diapers you will need to layer up

At the very least you should get a plain onesie (a solid color with no pattern such as a black one) and make sure your pants are big enough to fit good when you are wearing a diaper (such as 1 size bigger than you would usually wear, and if needed you can wear a belt too)

It would also help to have a good enough diaper that it will hold for long enough that you won't leak, you can also wear plastic pants between the diaper and onesie to hold off leaks from being apparent in case you may still leak through the diaper.

Now that all takes care of the physical part.

For the mental part you have to express confidence, act like nothing is out of the ordinary and you have nothing to be ashamed about and what people say/do can no longer bother you.

Life is tougher when you are young, everything is a new experience, when you get older you will see this for what it is.

Its just a bump in the road, its going to be a long road with lots of bumps, don't let the little things make you crazy.

Stop wearing for a month, then when the coast is clear, start back up again, this time with better diapers larger pants.

If your diapers cant hold your pee you are using the wrong diapers. The usual ones sold at retail stores are marginal no matter what they are advertised as. If you are going to wear and use your diapers as intended, then you will need diaper changes, and the choice of diaper defines how often that will be. How you pee also plays a part as even the best diapers do not handle floods well but can last very long otherwise. Diaper choice is only a part of this if you aim to wear them discreetly- you must wear clothes which hide them then. And that being visible means that any changes in your appearance might be noted so that to be discreet you can't switch between diapered and un-diapered without the risk of someone noticing. Thus it is best to only change your appearance once and stay that way. And you must know that even with the best of diapers there are going to be times when you leak. Manufacturing defects happen and going too long between changes when we thought we were OK happens to the best of us.

You can do this in a way that minimizes the chance of someone else knowing or saying anything but in the long run there is no totally hiding it. That is probably the toughest part to get over when you wear diapers but in time you learn how to accept it and how to best deal with it. I have friends who I'm sure know. I'm positive many in my workplace know. One or two neighbors might know. And probably some or most of my family knows. Nobody has said anything and it's never been any problem for me at all. I've been out shopping with visible diaper leakage, sometimes I knew that and sometimes I only discovered it later. Once what I thought was a little ;eak was large and a young hottie convenience clerk started calling me 'baby' with a knowing smile after that which was kind of fun. So a lot of this is in how you handle it and how well you handle the unexpected.

Youth is a time for discovery and experimenting. Time will let you know which way to go. You may discover this is just a passing phase, something you will want to do occasionally, or a forever thing like it is for so many of us. None of that is anything to worry about- it's all beyond your control- so just think it through for now and find a way to succeed in doing what you want or need to do. Life is for living and a life in diapers can actually be quite good if you want it to be and go about it the right way!

Bettypooh