LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Art

For Pictures, Comics and Anything Else Artistic.

230 topics in this forum

1. Home Made

• 1 reply
  2. How I met my husband

• 3 replies
    • 2.8k views
  3. Hypno Animation

• 5 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. I Drew Some Stuff

• 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 4.1k views
  5. I make comics!

• 5 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Interactive Art STORY

• 6 replies
    • 7.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  7. Just a Picture 1 2 3

• 51 replies
    • 15.4k views
  8. Just trying out something

• 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  9. Kana at Play!

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Little Art Test

• 4 replies
    • 2.1k views
  11. little me

• 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. Locker Room

• 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  13. Looking for art

• 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Chapter 25: Doctor’s Orders “Protection.” The implications of that single word didn’t immediately strike me. What exactly was Dr. Mathorn talking about? It was Mom’s reaction to my pediatrician’s suggestion that caused me to put two and two together. “No offense, Dr. Mathorn, but that’s a bit ridiculous,” Mom said. “No teenager would want to wear that to bed. I already promised Maddy that I wouldn’t make her wear them.” I had never heard the word protection used to refer to a diaper or pull-up before, but there could be only one thing that would mean. Like the phrases “absorbent underwear” or “nighttime underwear,” it was another way to way to refer to a diaper that was intended to be less embarrassing. Mom’s reaction was disappointing, but not in any way surprising. It seemed as though my parents had done everything but purchasing diapers for me as they sought to deal with my recent bedwetting. Of course, she would have to respond that way to Dr. Mathorn’s suggestion. “I don’t know about that,” Dr. Mathorn said. “A bedwetting accident is going to be embarrassing regardless of what steps you’re taking to clean up or contain the mess.” Dr. Mathorn turned back to face me. “I’m not saying you should feel embarrassed about the accidents you’ve been having at night, Maddy. You shouldn’t need to feel bad about something that isn’t your fault, though it is normal for it to be an upsetting experience when your body isn’t behaving the way that you would like it to.” “I just don’t see how that is a good solution to her bedwetting,” Mom said. “We’ve already got a waterproof mattress, and Maddy is more than capable of making sure her bedding gets washed and changed whenever there is an accident.” “Those are certainly ways to handle it,” Dr. Mathorn said. “But letting her wear some protection to bed would make cleanup a lot easier and allow Maddy to get a full night of sleep, which is still extremely important for teenagers as they develop. It’s not going to be good for her to have her sleep constantly interrupted for however long the bedwetting may continue.” “I’m not making my teenage daughter wear diapers to bed,” Mom said. There it was. The word that both my mom and the doctor had avoided saying so far in this conversation. “That’s not what I’m saying,” Dr. Mathorn said. “I wouldn’t ever suggest forcing a teenager to wear a diaper to bed if they didn’t want to. But I think that Maddy’s opinion about all of this is what is important. She’s the one who is having to deal with a wet bed nearly every night.” Both Mom and Dr. Mathorn turned from their argument to look at me. “You’ve been unusually quiet,” Dr. Mathorn said to me. “What do you think?” This was it. I could have everything I wanted, but it would require an admission that it was, in fact, what I wanted. There was a large kernel of truth to Mom’s objections. She was absolutely right. Girls my age weren’t supposed to want to wear diapers. Someone else in my situation would have to be extremely apprehensive, at best, about a doctor’s suggestion of protection. Dr. Mathorn was right about the issue of missing sleep, though it wasn’t playing out like she thought it was. Having to stay up until everyone was asleep to wet the bed and toss clothing in the laundry had often left me rather tired the next day. “Um. Um.” I looked back down at my feet. Saying yes would have to mean admitting what I wanted. Could I do that in front of them? This was the final test. I had to make it clear that I was willing to wear diapers without making it seem like I was in any way looking forward to doing so. I thought back to all the preparations I had previously been making for the possibility of having to bring up the topic of those pull-ups directly with Mom. I stared off into the space between Mom and Dr. Mathorn as I delivered my carefully thought-out answer. “I don’t really want to, but I want to be able to have a sleepover still. And it would be nice to not have to get up and have to change all my sheets in the middle of the night. I guess I could give it a try.” Mom let out a small, defeated sigh. Why did she seem so disappointed in my decision? “I think that is a good idea for now,” Dr. Mathorn said, “at least until all the test results are back.” “When should we expect those?” Mom asked. “Maybe by Friday, but certainly no later than earlier next week,” Dr. Mathorn said. “I’ll give you a call right away, and then we can see if you’ll need to bring Maddy in for another appointment.” There was a long pause after that answer. Even with having given my decision about how I was comfortable trying diapers. “So,” Mom asked, “They do, you know, have some in Maddy’s size?” I bit my lip to hold back from blurting out an answer about the advertisements I had seen. Here I was thinking that Mom might have paid attention to them when, apparently, she had been completely oblivious.  “Of course,” Dr. Mathorn said. “Most stores would still carry them in the baby aisle, though, in my opinion, they really ought to have them in a separate section.” There was another pause in the conversation.  “I guess we’ll get some and see how it goes,” Mom said. <><><>  As soon as we had said our goodbyes to Dr. Mathorn, not a single word was said about the decision that had been reached in the exam room while we walked out to the car. My heart was pounding in my chest as I buckled myself into the passenger seat. I had done it. Actually done it. Mom had agreed to purchase pull-ups for me. The only remaining question was when she was going to do it. Surely, it had to be by tonight. Mom would want to see that the pull-ups worked for a few nights in a row before agreeing to the sleepover that I had already set up behind her back with my friends. I got an answer to that question a couple of minutes later as Mom pulled into the parking lot of the first big box store we passed. “Why don’t you stay in the car,” Mom said as she cracked the windows down an inch. “I shouldn’t be in the store all that long.” Mom was out of the car before I had the chance to say anything else. It took me a moment to realize what Mom was doing, but once I understood, I was a bit grateful. The last thing I needed was to run into someone I knew while going inside with her to purchase the pull-ups.  I watched from the window as Mom disappeared into the store. The baby aisle was all the way in the back. Surely, it wouldn’t be that hard for her to find the pull-ups. I knew from the ads that I had seen that the package would clearly show that the pull-ups would fit me. It wasn’t as though I could tell Mom that I had already verified the fit the other day. I pulled out my phone to respond to some texts from Angie and Emma, though I couldn’t resist looking out the window every few seconds. The worst of it was that it wasn’t even noon yet. I was going to have to wait all day until I’d have a chance to finally wet one of the pull-ups.  I wondered how strict Mom and Dad were going to be about their new nighttime rules for me once I started regularly wearing pull-ups to bed. Was I still going to have to deal with the same restrictions about not having too much to drink, even though I’d shown them that it hadn’t done any good? I figure that at least the part about being made to use the toilet before bed wasn’t going to be going away anytime soon. And what about Grace? She was observant enough that she would no doubt notice the sudden drop-off in the amount of laundry I was doing each and every morning. I had no desire for her to find out that the reason was because of pull-ups rather than the bedwetting coming to an end. I checked the time again on my phone. About fifteen minutes had passed since Mom had walked into the store. What was taking her so long? She had said earlier that she was only planning on taking the morning off from work, and with how long the appointment had gone with all the tests, she didn’t have that long until she would need to go into the office. I rubbed at a sore spot on my arm where the nurse had done the blood draw earlier this morning. It hurt worse than when I’d gotten shots for vaccination. If it was this sore tonight, finding a comfortable position to fall asleep in was going to be difficult. The van beeped, and the trunk popped open. Mom had managed to sneak up on me, after all. I peeked into the mirrors and got a glimpse of Mom loading up a few bags. As much as I tried, I couldn’t see their contents. If Mom had managed to successfully find the pull-ups, she didn’t give any indication of that when she took her seat in the car. “Why don’t we get you something to eat on the way home,” Mom said. <><><>  Fast food wasn’t something we did all that often. According to Dad, the price really began to add up when it was our entire family eating out. So it was a surprise when Mom said I could pick whatever fast food place I wanted to go out to, as long as it was something that we were going to pass anyway on the way home. I weighed my options before deciding that chicken strips and fries were what I wanted to eat for lunch. When we pulled into the drive-through lane, Mom ordered a meal for me but just got a drink for herself. The best part about the meal being entirely mine was that I could snack on fries on the way home without anyone complaining that I was actually taking theirs. Since I didn’t have keys to the front door, I punched in the code to the garage door to get into the house that way instead, while Mom went to the back of the car to grab the shopping bags. I had just finished transferring my chicken and fries to a plate when Mom stepped into the kitchen behind me. “I’ve got to hurry into the office,” Mom said. “There’s a meeting I’d really prefer not to miss after being out this morning.” Mom reached into the plastic bag and pulled out a bag of pull-ups that weren’t like anything I had seen in any recent advertisements or during the long-ago trips down the baby aisle. “Why don’t you go ahead and put these in your dresser?” My mouth dropped slightly as I took hold of the package. These were not the pull-ups that I had dreamed of wearing for the past three years. These weren’t the same brand I’d worn just the other day in the upstairs bathroom at Emma’s place. They weren’t even specifically for girls, with the packaging making it abundantly clear that the pull-ups, which in the picture appeared to have some grayish designs on the front of an otherwise completely white design, were meant for both boys and girls. After all the trouble that I’d gone through to get Mom to make this purchase for me, she had gone ahead and purchased a knock-off store brand. I stood next to Mom in the hallway, staring numbly at the package of pull-ups in my hands, unable to move.  Mom reached out and placed a hand on the package. “If you’ve changed your mind, I can always return them. I’ve still got the receipt. You don’t have to feel like you have to wear them if you don’t want to.” I maintained a firm grip on the pull-ups. It may not have been what I had been expecting, but there was no way I was going to let Mom take it away from me. I’d just have to hope that these pull-ups were as good as the real thing. “It’s fine,” I said. “I’ll see how they work tonight.” --- Links to all my stories can be found at https://abdlwriter.wordpress.com/ 
    • Agreed. I mentioned in a second comment that I can kind of understand the feelings behind parents who think like that (that diapers/pull-ups would embarrass an older child too much) but I also think that it's far more embarrassing for an older child to wake up in soaked pjs and a soaked bed than to wake up in a wet pull-up/diaper but a dry bed and dry pjs.   If that was their philosophy, at least their initial motivation was having you avoid the continued "embarrassment" of diapers, even if the effect was clearly worse.
    • Good start Can't wait for the next chapter
    • Hi Mark, thank you for your welcome, I am in the North of Hampshire/ Surrey border. I also have plans to have a second focus in the North of UK. I find the web interesting, yes, although in the last days I have not had a lot of time to visit it. Social media take most of my time!
    • As usual the quality of your writing is excellent. Great chapter as always! And looking forward to more like always!