LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I started rewriting a NIN song....

tinkersmell

Not really sure where else to put this. I starting rewriting the lyrics to "Hurt" by NIN (also covered by Johnny Cash, of course)

I wet myself today
to see if I still feel
I focus on the stain
the only thing that's real
my diaper starts to swell
the old familiar feel
try to flush it all away
but toilets aren't my thing

--feel free to add more, if you like

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Alyeskabird said:

Far as I know Hurt was written by Johnny Cash. Was the last song he wrote and put out.

Johnny Cash's version of Hurt (and the video to go with it) was absolutely amazing.

And it was a cover: Trent Reznor wrote the original. It first appeared on "The Downward Spiral" album in 1994. It is very different than the Johnny Cash version, but is the same song.

It was a deeply personal song for Reznor, and when he first heard the Johnny Cash version: “It was this other person inhabiting my most personal song. Hearing it was like someone kissing your girlfriend. It felt invasive.” 

But then when he saw the video,

“I wasn’t prepared for what I saw,” Reznor said. “What I had written in my diary was now superimposed on the life of this icon and sung so beautifully and emotionally. It was a reminder of what an important medium music is. Goosebumps up the spine. It really made sense. I thought: ‘What a powerful piece of art.’ I never got to meet Johnny, but I’m happy I contributed in the way I did. It wasn’t my song any more.”

https://www.loudersound.com/features/it-really-upset-me-and-it-really-affected-me-the-story-of-johnny-cashs-haunting-hurt