LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Art Test

LittleAmytheil

I'm starting to get back into illustration now that I have a new computer up and running.  Clip Studio is a wonderful little program (You will be fondly missed Adobe programs, but this is going to be better for everyone).  I still want to go back over linework and get some shading it (will update post when that happens) but until then-  An adorable start.

ABDL2.thumb.jpg.855cd3dc54c321ef2f97f58d9a2efc6b.jpg     ABDL3.thumb.jpg.5211fb965d0824d44643d88e87534a3f.jpg

I'm open to color suggestion and the like, just had a though and wanted to get it on paper before inspiration passed.

Edit:  Update with shading, and a little shift in background color (left the original if that's what you prefer:  Enjoy the cutie!

Edited by LittleAmytheil
  • Like 6
23 hours ago, kasarberang said:

I don't often like the style used in AB/DL art that I've seen. (nothing wrong with it just not my taste.) However I find this absolutely adorable!

Thank you!  I'm also not a huge fan of the common hyper-inflated diapers (though I did try it on a previous project, and honestly I feel it's a tad ugly, my personal opinion of course.)

19 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I like it. It is realistic without being realistic. Everything proportionally makes sense.

I really get tired of ABDL art that makes you wonder if the artist has ever seen a diaper.

Thank you!  They're slightly tweaked proportions but I think my art school upbringing kind of sticks out.  And YES.  Hyper inflated diapers are cute with some styles but absolutely do not work with mine.

13 hours ago, Jamesfull said:

super cute, its a nice art style too!!

Thank you!

Update as well with the shaded one all the way at the top!