LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Long Did You Sleep In A Crib Growing Up?

I remember as a 3 year old I still slept in my baby crib.

Around age 4-5 I got a Toddler or Youth bed that I slept in until I stopped wetting the bed around age 10.

I hated it growing up. But now I want a Toddler bed again.

Guest diaperj71

I don't remeber the crib thing but the toddler bed I do. I slept in it at least until I was 5. My sister is 4 years younger than me so at some point we went from moving her out of the crib and to my bed. My parents got a twin bed for me to sleep on. With my wetting problem continuing and my sister eventually being dry at night, the summer before I started 2nd grade (I must have been 7), my mom was frustrated with another wet bed and told me we had to switch beds. So I got my old toddler bed back for a while until we moved later that next year. From then on I just had a plastic cover on a twin bed.

I do not remember sleeping in a crib as a baby. My guess is that I was moved to a bed before I was completely toilet trained at 33 months (so my family tells me) because my younger brother was born when I was 18 months old.

I remember sleeping in a

I don't recall it, but I have a picture of myself. In this picture I was in a playpen, diapered, with my bottle. According to the date on the back, I was 3 1/2 years old. I have no idea when I got out of the crib, but I assume it was around the same time I got out of the playpen. I was told that since I couldn't climb out like able-bodied children, I would lean over the side until I fell out.

I had wetting problems well past when most kids had been dry for years :( And we traveled by car quite a bit, staying at hotels where based on how much money we had, I would either sleep with my brother or sometimes be placed in a crib :o because it was almost certain that I would wet in my sleep.

Guest loveducks

Ages 5 for me butmwhen i use to sleepover at my sisters she had a crib for her son who stayed with his dad so i sleeped in the crib to saveher getting campbad out that was age 11 -15

i never had a toddler bed, we went right to regular twin size beds.... it would just be in a corner so only one side we could potentially roll out of... and judging from pictures of me as a toddler in said bed because the odds f a child forming reliable and lasting memories at this age are not very high at all.... my parents just put some pillows on that side of me...

what I need is crib-style side rails.

• 1 year later...

I was about 7 when my parents relented and got me a bed, I was a bedwetter and my dad was in the army they would have got charged for stained mattresses on leaving married quarters so I slept in a crib till I was too big because it had a wipeable mattress, I didn't have to have the droppable side up but I used to pull it up myself because I liked it up

• 1 month later...

Four at least, possibly longer. My mom waited so long because when I was little I got around by crawling (I didn't learn to use crutches until I was seven), and the home my mom and I shared with my grandparents had a furnace right beneath the hallway floor.