Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!

Attends Brand

• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#301 Honeywell6180

Honeywell6180

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Real Age:50
  • Diapers::Incontinent
  • I Am a...:Boy
  • Age Play Age::27

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:24 PM

I tried a package, they were an orange color. That to me, is a big turn off. So I wear Dry 24/7's, or Abenas instead.

#302 gah!ghost

gah!ghost

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts
  • Real Age:32
  • Diapers::Diaper Lover

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:14 AM

I like variety so some different colors, even if they're weird, are always welcome to me.

I have tried both Depend Protection w/Tabs and the current Attends w/Waistband. I have come to the conclusion that the Depend aren't nearly as bad as people make them out to be, and that they're basically a better version of the current Attends w/Waistband. They have the same six tapes and front and back waist bands. They have a similar fit and might even be more absorbent. They're at least as thick, maybe even a bit thicker and they also have stand up leak guards.

Neither are up to the same caliber as any of the commonly praised brands, but they're both decent enough and I'd say the Depend is easily the better of the two. An odd thing to say given several years back that was totally the opposite. Comparing to the Attends Extended Wear, the Attends is clearly the winner though, if you can deal with the peach color and "cloth" backing.

#303 barnburner

barnburner

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Real Age:30
  • Diapers::Adult Kid

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:18 AM

I have nothing against the cloth backing. the diaper I used previously was the Tena Ultra Strtch, and I loved that i could put those on very snug without the tapes ripping off and tearing the backing off or just losing their adhesive stickyness as they were velcro-like.

The Attends Extended Wear sample that I tried seemed to have stickyness to the tapes instead of velcro-like, but the few hours that I wore it for, with all the movement I have been making, the tapes did not try to slip off the backing.

So I wish try try more Extended Wears.

#304 gmcchamp99

gmcchamp99

Toddler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Real Age:27
  • Diapers::Adult Baby
  • Age Play Age::Not Sire

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:05 PM

Google a company Saveexpress. I just ordered from them, prices were reasonable and quality was great!

#305 barnburner

barnburner

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Real Age:30
  • Diapers::Adult Kid

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:15 PM

my Attends Extended Wear arrived, large size, they are peach colored as opposed to the white shown on various etailors product images

#306 KrisNdiapers

KrisNdiapers

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Alt.com ID:krisndiapers
  • FetishCrowd ID:krisndiapers
  • DiaperMates ID:krisndiapers
  • Real Age:36
  • Age Play Age::2

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:07 PM

I just wore one for the first time yesterday, I got it in the ABU sampler that has 10 different diapers. It wasnt bad compared to other Attend diapers.

#307 cruxshadow

cruxshadow

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:50 AM

I miss the old Attends, but am currently wearing the breathable extended wear (which finally arrived as a free sample). They're nice, but oddly loud for a cloth-like diaper. For a diaper this noisy, it might as well be plastic (which I'd prefer). That aside, it is rather comfortable.

#308 babystevie

babystevie

Diaper Star

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • Real Age:50 something
  • Age Play Age::5 and still in diapers

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:17 AM

I loved the old Attends. Don't like the cloth like covers. I wear Cushies now.

#309 Sojourner

Sojourner

Toddler

• BabyBanker+
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

I have great news for people who loved the old Attends...I discovered this quite by accident. Read on...

On a whim, I decided to order a 22-pack of medium Attends diapers from AB Universe, expecting the same-ol' horrendous 'clothlike cover' and cheap construction, the stuff we had to endure with PaperPak. Not anymore! Apparently, PaperPak sold out in 2009 and now they're made by Attends Healthcare Products in Greenville, NC. Pulling two out of the pack (I love to double my diapers up), they now use the same plastic as the '90s Attends and still have 3 tabs per side (they're white with little blue stripes). The lining is the nonwoven Rayon as always, the padding appears to be like the days of old. So, I doubled them up and put one on...and it's just like the old days! Extremely soft and flexible, almost feels like you're wearing nothing! Not stiff, excessively bulky, none of that.

Conclusion: it's safe to say that we got our old 'Pampers' back...as good as they're ever gonna get compared to the ones we knew and loved from the '90s. I can once again recommend Attends without hesitation.

SOJO MOJO!

#310 gah!ghost

gah!ghost

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

Haven't the six tape plastic backed always been available? Perhaps they're better now than they where in the recent past but I don't think they ever went out of production.

#311 AbriForm

AbriForm

Diaper Pro

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Real Age:25
  • I Am a...:Sissy
  • Age Play Age::Two

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:30 PM

Haven't the six tape plastic backed always been available? Perhaps they're better now than they where in the recent past but I don't think they ever went out of production.

Yeah, I think Sojourner ordered the "classic briefs" from ABU instead of extended wear. ABU refers to the 3-taped waistband as the "classic brief".

The 3-taped waistband has been around forever and wasn't ever discontinued. You just have to special order it from XP Medical, ABU, etc, as it's rarely carried in stores. CVS does have it online though.

Unfortunately, the 3-taped is much worse now than ever, and continues its steady decline towards depends-alikeness. The new wavy-blue tapes are okay, but the diapers are smaller, tighter, and have less padding.

I haven't gained weight, but I may have to order large from now on. I think Attends, much like Depends, is now modeling diaper sizes after underpant sizes. Typically if you were a small large underpant brief wearer, you would still be a medium diaper wearer. I think Attends made their briefs smaller to force people to pay more for large on the margins. Medium is no longer comfortable for me, and like I said, I haven't gained any weight since I last wore attends.

#312 darboy

darboy

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

Has anyone tried the new package of Attends recently?

I just ordered a case (4 bags), in my opinion they seem to hold better than the ones I had a few months back.  Also, I believe the tapes have changed and i feel they hold a lot better, haven't had one come lose yet **crosses fingers**.  Granted I've only worn 3 diapers from the new bag.  If you haven't tried them in a while I suggest giving them another shot!

#313 ultrapampers

ultrapampers

Diaper Collector Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • Real Age:36

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

Has anyone tried the new package of Attends recently?

Which kind, specifically? Attends make several varieties (poly, breathable, waistband): http://www.attends.c...iefs/index.html

Can you snap a picture of the tapes and/or the packaging for us?

Pamper the skin they're in.

#314 babystevie

babystevie

Diaper Star

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • Real Age:50 something
  • Age Play Age::5 and still in diapers

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

I love the old Attends! I hope they go back to making the old style.

#315 darboy

darboy

Bedwetter

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:22 PM

Sorry I forgot that part....it's the waistband, 6 tape diapers, white with wetness indicator. 

#316 Bettypooh

Bettypooh

Diaper Royalty

• Admin
  • 7,008 posts
  • Real Age:56
  • I Am a...:Transgended

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:54 AM

I just got a large stash of the current production Attends Waistband style in medium size :) I couldn't resist the Craigslist deal at $5 a bag :girl_happy: I'm no expert on Attends having never tried toe older ones, but I can say that these are equal to the current "Depends Protection with Tabs" (which is the new name for the old 'Depends Max') in performance and in plastic ;) These are more predictable when nearing their limited capacity as you feel wetness beginning to rise in the back when they party is almost over- with the Depends when you feel this you may already be leaking :o These also fit me better than the Depends (YMMV) The lower legs are cut a little wider, the rise of the sides a bit shorter, and the rear being a little lower too. The front padding is a bit thicker and there is a little more droop in the seat, but not excessively so. Laying down on my back, these both absorb much more slowly than sitting or standing so a wet bed is very likely :blush:  With either, flooding equals leaks and one average full slow wetting is about all they will safely hold.

For what they are I really like these; just don't expect premium performance you're not paying for <_< Along with the Depends Max, these are the only cheap plastic-backed adult diapers readily available in the US that I am aware of :( Neither are worth going out of your way to get and if you plan to use them as intended, you're going to need to have more than one extra for changes through the day- you might even need to get a bigger diaper bag if you wear these :whistling:

Bettypooh

You are not free if you are only free to be like everyone else + All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. All human beings - not some, not most, but all No one gets to decide who is entitled to human rights and who is not- Ban Ki Moon + Do or do not- there is no trying + Life is too short to spend all your time making someone else happy without making yourself happy first

#317 Sarten

Sarten

Newborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:15 PM

Can anyone tell me which version these are: http://houston.craig...3835607929.html

I'm thinking about seeing if they are still available but I want to try and read reviews about this version before I grabbed them.

#318 DiapermanAl

DiapermanAl

Diaper Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  • Real Age:49

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

There older ones grab em. They will bring good money on ebay. BTW they have the  micro-pore lining. Its plastic and very uncomfy in the heat. But very stimulating if you like masturbating in diapers.

#319 adriansurley

adriansurley

Adrian Surley

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,568 posts
  • I Am a...:Girl

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

Dang those packages bring back memories.

#320 pazaeko

pazaeko

Infant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Real Age:19

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

Great brand. It's what I wore to class and it held up fantastically. I just wish I could say the same for my bladder in class (but that is life).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users