LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
ukdiaperboy

Jealous of girls

16 posts in this topic

Any other guys sometimes feel jealous/think its better for girls not having a p***s as they can fit into more diapers(baby/young children ones) a lot easier, don't have to worry about getting excited, which way its pointing and so don't have to worry about leaks as much etc?

"Damn you penis, you're getting in my way!" Said no guy ever. Unless you're a kid still living at home without access to proper sized diapers I don't see how you could not be content with all the adult sized offerings available today. You owe your dick an apology. 

6 people like this

Yes I am extremely jealous of girls. But then I guess I am early stage trans so that explains it. :P

I am lucky mine isn't very big

Mine is not very big either but my pee pee still likes to fill the front of my diaper.  Sometimes when laying down I reach into my diaper and adjust myself as far back as possible and then wet.  It is awesome because you can feel the pee pee running down your bottom and making your cheeks all warm.  I guess this is what it feels like as a girl all the time.  I am jealous too!

I wouldn't be too jealous! As far as diapers go, girls are super high risk for UTIs and similar infections.

Though admittedly, I usually fill up a diaper nicely on all sides before needing a change.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Mine is not very big either but my pee pee still likes to fill the front of my diaper.  Sometimes when laying down I reach into my diaper and adjust myself as far back as possible and then wet.  It is awesome because you can feel the pee pee running down your bottom and making your cheeks all warm.  I guess this is what it feels like as a girl all the time.  I am jealous too!

I guess I am really lucky, I don't need to adjust.

11 hours ago, LittleAmytheil said:

I wouldn't be too jealous! As far as diapers go, girls are super high risk for UTIs and similar infections.

Though admittedly, I usually fill up a diaper nicely on all sides before needing a change.

Exactly, that is what the jealousy is over.  Our diapers are generally leaking in the front and the back is completely dry.  I know there are ways to help wick the pee pee to the back of the diaper but the true reality is the front of our diaper will always be soaked before the middle or rear.  I understand that infections could be painful and a nuisance but being able to maximize diaper usage is awesome for girls.  Do girls leak often at night?

I'm not the least bit jealous of women. 

After all what would it be like pulling that nice soft powdery dry diaper up between my legs and not sliding the soft interior over my erect penis ever so gently caressing that  sensitive spot?

After all, what would it be like moving around in a nice dry powdered thick diaper without it gently serenading my erect penis?

After all, what would it be like to be laying on my belly wrapped in a thick powdered diaper without feeling it caressing my erect penis?

After all, what would it be like what laying in bed when my wife slides her hand in the leg opening of my powdered thick diaper and there's no erect penis to gently caress? 

Or she rubs the front of my powdery soft diaper and there's no erect penis to capitalize on the gentleness of her loving tender touch?

After all, what would it be like when she diapers me and just before she tapes the other side she reaches in to position  my erect penis up and there is no erect penis to position?

Jealous/Envious of women.......

Not in the least bit!

7 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Do girls leak often at night?

Though I don't wear much at night (not a bed wetter either) I can say that wetting while laying on my belly is a problem, though not as much while laying on my back, likely due to the contours of diapers.

On Saturday, January 07, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Codyboy said:

I am lucky mine isn't very big

I think you're probably the only male to ever utter this phrase in the history of mankind....

The only time I have ever been jealous of girls was when I was a kid. I would probably be about 5 or 6 and there were a group of us who used to play together. one of the girls and I am not going to mention names. She was from a large ish family all of whom we would now say had learning difficulties. Bacck then they were cruelly just called backward.

Regularly she used to pull up her skirt or dress, sit down and pee through her knickers. Then pull her skirt down and carry on playing as if nothing had ever happened. Now as a boy I ccouldn't just do that and yes I was jealous.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:18 PM, Cya said:

I think you're probably the only male to ever utter this phrase in the history of mankind....

I could care less, since I am asexual,  I don't care that I have one the size of a 5 year old.

1 person likes this

just curios what it would feel like having girly parts 

I wish I were a girl, I'm sure I would be a lot happier

The only tiny benefit is that boys can stand while peeing, but that benefit becomes obsolete when one is wearing diapers

Girls can wear skirts and not be embarrassed at the nude beach (No erection)

I'm not brave enough to go through a gender change

On 10/1/2017 at 9:18 PM, Cya said:

Ever.