LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

On Thursday, December 03, 2015 at 7:51 AM, gobphus said:

Sorry! You've gone to a lot of trouble for no payoff. I didn't know it was legal or ethical for a doctor to make a urinary sphincter inoperative for the purpose of making someone incontinent.

5 hours ago, Baby Brian said:

That just means you still have yet to learn what diaper or diaper system will actually work mostly reliably, and with minimal or almost no leaks. I'd say you're diaper experienced, and with a little more experience you'd be a pro in no time.

Perhaps you quoted me by mistake or perhaps this is another example of Daily Diaper software problems.

I woke up absolutely soaking wet this morning as usual I might say.

My disposable Abena M4 diaper was no longer able to hold any moisture and the cloth diaper I wore over the Abena diaper was also completely saturated.

It is a combination I wear every night to bed but this was a close call.

The bed stayed dry fortunately never the less I

On 13/12/2015 at 11:30 PM, gobphus said:

Do you ever wet in your sleep when not wearing a nappy? If so, is it correlated with frequent nappy-wearing?

I've found that nappy-wearing has lessened my nighttime continence to the extent that I wet in my sleep 1-2 times a year, or so I thought. I

Yesterday I had one of those "questionable" days. I had one wetting that I was at least half-awake for, then fell into a deeper sleep. When I woke up, my diaper was soaked to the point that the moisture had wicked up my nightshirt. I don't think it was a matter of my first wetting spreading. I was quite clearly wetter than I'd been initially, but cannot prove that it was due to wetting in my sleep.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...