LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
stevewet

Who woke up wet this morning?

386 posts in this topic

My wife insists that we have a special bedwetting sheet on our bed to handle my occasional bedwetting and rare leaks. I use clothdiapers and plasticpants for nighttime.

She doesn't mind me being a bedwetter as long as I have enough protection on for bedtime, though I still haven't managed to migrate to real sleepwetting yet, that is a struggle. Usually I wake up slightly and wet and then drift back to sleep again.

I would love not waking up but just wet and wake up in the morning feeling my soaked diaper with no recall of me wetting

1 person likes this

On 28/12/2016 at 0:16 PM, Inconito said:

My wife insists that we have a special bedwetting sheet on our bed to handle my occasional bedwetting and rare leaks. I use clothdiapers and plasticpants for nighttime.

She doesn't mind me being a bedwetter as long as I have enough protection on for bedtime, though I still haven't managed to migrate to real sleepwetting yet, that is a struggle. Usually I wake up slightly and wet and then drift back to sleep again.

I would love not waking up but just wet and wake up in the morning feeling my soaked diaper with no recall of me wetting

My wife doesn't mind my bedwetting either

On 12/28/2016 at 6:16 AM, Inconito said:

My wife was ok that I started to wet too.My wetting started after a fall on some ice in 2013 I day wet too do I wear 24 7.

Cloth pin on at night with plastic pants keep the bed dry I wear Tranquilty over nights all day.work good as a day diaper

I drank a lot of juice last night, and must have really flooded my ABU Space while sleeping.  Right after I got up, I was in the kitchen making coffee, and I felt a few drips on my leg.  I waddled off to get changed and found that the terry liner in my plastic pants was soaked.  ABU Space usually only leak if I sit down before changing in the morning.

As old wetter69 mentioned, he uses Tranquility ATN for day use, wonder how often he has to change throughout the day?

I woke up dry. But boy, was I soaked yesterday morning! :) I was really lucky to have my best plastic pants on.

I am all ways wet in the morning 

Not only did I wake up wet as I do every morning, but the bed was also wet. My wife will not be happy, 2nd time this week I soaked the bed aslo.

On 1/14/2017 at 6:20 AM, deewet said:

As old wetter69 mentioned, he uses Tranquility ATN for day use, wonder how often he has to change throughout the day?

depends On the day some time 2 times some time if I am at home all day I can make it all day wet only 1 time they are good for a few wettings 

21 hours ago, dljim95 said:

Not only did I wake up wet as I do every morning, but the bed was also wet. My wife will not be happy, 2nd time this week I soaked the bed aslo.

I usually wet the bed a couple of times a week. I wake in a very wet nappy every morning. My wife doesn't mind at all as long as I put the wet sheet and kylie in the wash when I get up and re make the bed.

4 hours ago, stevewet said:

I usually wet the bed a couple of times a week. I wake in a very wet nappy every morning. My wife doesn't mind at all as long as I put the wet sheet and kylie in the wash when I get up and re make the bed.

I would normally change the sheets also, but this time she told me I have to wait until our normal day to change sheets which is Fridays. So I have to sleep on the same sheets for the rest of the week. They were dry by the time I went to bed but they did smell lIke my diaper pail. Woke up soaked again this morning but the sheets were dry.