LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Five Guys Burgers and Fries

That takes all the fun out of being in the pool ya know :P For whatever strange reason, when I swim anywhere my OAB and UI have always went into overdrive. Sometimes just being in a boat (even with it sitting on it's trailer in a driveway) causes this :screwy: It doesn't happen in the tub or shower, just rivers, pools, lakes, and oceans. Go figure! :roflmao:

When I lived near DC I had great experiences with 5 Guys so I was excited when they came to town. Turned out to be a total let sown. Fortunately there are other great local joints to get burgers quickly. If you go through Texas and some of the boarding states What'a'burger is a great chain akin to in and out so I hear from those who can compare. In any case Whataburger makes great food and they have a flat top going in the back to cook your Burger on.

I wonder if the price was lower, would people have a different opinion on 5 Guys Burgers? Also to each their own, I can't stand eating Carl's Jr/Wendy's/McDonald's/Burger King's burgers. None of them even taste like your are eating real meat. I still enjoy an In and Out once in awhile, but if there was 5 Guys next to an In and Out I would be eating at 5 Guys.

I think for me, the price does factor in. Again, I am used to going to Carls Their big Carl combo is just great! and for the $5 special its a great value.

Now, 5 Guys charging $10 for a combo is still disappointing. I ate at 2 different ones and the burgers just don't cut it. I know everyone has different tastes, and I eat a lot of different places, and have had good and bad experiances.

My choices are most anything OTHER that 5 guys :P

Maybe I'm picky or a burger snob :P I just find better value and taste and flavor in other places that 5 guys.

Some people find that 5guys offers the best value or 'burger experiance' for the price, I beg to differ. But thats just me.

I really wish that mammouth burger was still around :( it's a long drive up the 99 but DAYMN! very much worth it...

I'll let the thread continue on...I am sure there is more to be input burger wise :D

Go out, have fun, and eat a burger!

As a West Coast native, its been pretty much agrred upon by my family and seems to be the general consensus of everyone I've talked to about it, that Five guys is an over-priced In-n-Out that isn't quite as good. As a whole, I don't like fast food burgers or fast food in general but In-N-Out is an exception every now and then if the line isn't too crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

The Ground Round chain is still around although a lot of the franchises have gone.

TGIF burgers puke even more disgusting that the greaseballs at 5 guys.

Red Robin is passable.

DC Area chain called Hamburger Hamlet used to be real good but sort of went into a decline and I've not tried them of late.

DQ's brassierre burgers are pretty scungey.

• 2 weeks later...