LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Men'S Underwear Sucks

anondl

Raymond: Of course I don't have my underwear. I'm definitely not wearing my underwear.

Charlie: I gave you a fresh pair of mine to wear. Where are they?

Raymond: They're in the pocket of my jacket. Here.

Charlie: I don't want them back.

Raymond: These are not boxer shorts. Mine are boxer shorts. These are Hanes 32.

Charlie: Underwear is underwear, Ray.

Raymond: My boxer shorts have my name and it says Raymond.

Charlie: All right, when we pass the store, we'll pick you up a pair of boxer shorts.

Raymond: I get my boxer shorts at K-Mart in Cincinnati.

Charlie: We're not going back to Cincinnati, Ray, so don't even start with that.

Women's underwear you got to be joking!!!!

No room for the male parts, and it chafes like mad between the legs.

Then again most male underwear is uncomfy for me as well. As I got painful varicose veins between my legs and on my left scrotum side.

Only male underwear I can wear and find comfy is any seamless boxers.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I know how you feel, I gave up on the mainstream brands a long time ago because of the "ribknit"? legbands.

Once they stretch out, they offer no support whatsoever for my "boys", Plus if I ever had a more "ahem" solid accident,

I could count on having to do a lot more laundry than I had planned.

Jockey Pouch were GREAT for awhile, but the price keeps going up, as the quality goes down.

Now I'm wearing briefs from "Roadrunner Sports". I can hardly tell I'm wearing them.

They offer GREAT support for the "boys" and keep everything where it belongs.

Plus, They have an amazing ability to accommodate even the largest "accidents".. :thumbsup:

This is all too simple.

Take a pair of mens underwear that keeps everything in place.

Measure the stretch in the WAIST band -

Measure the HIPS widest point (usually 3-6 inches below the waist) -

Measure the RISE (the distance from the bottom of the crotch [seam] to the front of the waist band) -

And lastly measure the narrowest most point across the crotch -

Now take you small trusty measuring device with these measurements to the Lingerie department of

your local retailer: Macy's JCPenny; Sears; Kohls; Target; Wal-Mart; or the best place yet Victoria's Secret !

You need to educate yourself to the terminolgy as to what a bikini is; a hip-hugger; a hi-cut brief; a full brief; a boyshort and a thong.

Relax there is nothing wrong with your buying panties for YOURSELF or anyone else for that fact !

Browse through the panties not wrapped up in plastic and see what you come up with that is within the

the measurements you have. I have found the folks at VS to be especially helpful in getting you into the

ball (pun intended) park range of your measurements and then letting you go to a fitting room to try for

size. Bear (another pun) in mind that you do not totally disrobe to try for size but put the panty on over

your own underwear so make some allowance for that factor in your final selection.

Once you have your size measurement down then note the size of the panty and make your future

selections based on that. But remember that not all retailers have the same identical sizing. Seasons and

Styles change so beware nothing ever stays exactly the same. What may be a size 6 at VS may not even

be a size 6 for any of the other sellers. If you are buying off ebay then ask plenty of questions or just buy

one and if it fits OK then go back and buy more.

There are panties out there for you and they fit perfectly. It is a small trial and error method at the start to

unlock the secret of what works and what does not and what is worth your time in shopping.

If you are frequent shopper like I am at VS the sales people will work with you and also alert you to sales

and discounts and use their website for in home shopping.

Your are going to look so gorgeous in those "Xxxyyxx's Pink Satin Ruffled Frilly Panties" !!!!!

Babylock

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I must agree about men's underwear - I hate them. I have worn panties and love them, simply because they seem to be more comfortable to me. Of course now I dont wear either since I wear diapers 24/7. But if I didnt wear diapers - I would defiantly be wearing some panties

My undies are gauze prefold diapers and plastic pants. I still have underpants from when I was 11 in a box somewhere. Diapers are better.

Please tell the rest of the class what brand of gauze prefold diapers you use, thank you. :):):)

I bought all of my underware from an online retailer that sells a bikini cut nylon-spandex brief for men. I don't wear whitey tighties because my father wears those. I don't wear boxers because they chafe my scrotum and inner legs. Mens Flexables: the website is:

http://www.flexables.com/mennyllycbri.html

• 2 weeks later...

I was born a male, and still live as one. I do wear panties, and other women's clothing. Since the first time that I wore women's underwear, I knew that boys underwear was not for me. I also have no problem with my stuff spilling out of the panties. I guess that I am smaller in that department. I have many styles from Victoria's Secret and other brands. I do say that the full cut cotton briefs from VS have a pretty wide gusset (which is the space in the in between the legs) so males anatomy can fit a little better. They also last a long time as long as you take pretty good caution while washing them.

My gauze prefold diapers are from Angel Fluff Diaper Company. I am either wearing a diaper and plastic pant (currently) or panties when I know I can get to a rest room in a short time. The reason for the diaper know is I was in town shopping. It is slightly wet.

Men's underwear are so boring.

I would rather be naked if I can't have a warm cushy diaper on, or a cute pair of panties.

Woman have so many more choices in undies, different cuts, colors and materials.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's too bad it's hard to find a diaper that is clearly not men's also.. Besides goodnites, which are often not enough for a heavy wetter like myself

the reason the mens underwear is so stiff and uncomfortable , is that the ones from walmart , and kmart and target, the FTL and wven the Hanes , are not first rate underwear. they are seconds and not only are they not comfortable , the sizing is lousy . even the womens panties i have gotten for myself at these discount stores are not of the same quality as the larger department stores like Kohl's and JCP , and Sears. so unfortunately we have to buy our sissyish and feminine panties from more expensive sources if we want them to fit us right , withor without our diapers on , . that sasid hooray for womens panties

• 5 months later...

And people wonder why womens underwear is such a big fetish.

its the second biggest fetish after spanking. My baby has mens underwear for those rare occasions but he is mainly in panties or just diaper and onesie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I keep a few male briefs/knickers in, mainly for when I'm staying over at my parents, and they're likely to have to go through the washing machine there. But asides that I only wear female pantys these days. I favor the 'full coverage', as they just seem to fit better and are more comfitable, but useually try to get them in pink, or with some design on them, hearts, flowers etc. Cotton is stil the most comfortable, and breathable, but I've some lacy ones too, which don't have quite as much matterial/coverage as the cotton ones, which are nice in the summer, and of course, some female thongs and G-strings too... Theyh are just so much nicer than male knickers...

Women have so many more choices in pretty clothing, underwear and outerwear. Some of us like nylon tricot much better than a polyester blend. Some of us (men) like pastel colors much better than white, black, and gray! I love frilly things like rhumba pants and panties with lace around the waist and legs. Women don't want us to enjoy our clothing! It's a conspiracy! :rant:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do have 3 pairs of mens undies hidden behind my cloth diapers and PUL pants. I haven't worn them in 5 years and that was only for after my vasectomy (I still wore diapers over them). I could never bring myself to wear them out in public, I'd be so embarrassed if anyone ever found them now.

How man men think undies or y-fronts are comfortable, unless you got tiny balls and a tiny penis. They chafe and rub the scrotum like MAD....

Uncomfortable as fuck.

Boxers can be comfy, some however have too-tight thick elastic waistbands and scratchy seams that chafe the inner thighs and scrotum again.

Almost seamless boxers(there's no seams in the crotch or inner thigh area,only on the outer legs.) With no high elastic waistband. My boxers all have the soft cotton material over the elastic. I HATE boxers with wide exposed elastic which is tight around the waist.

Is what I wear when I don't wear diapers.

But ultimately diapers or silk boxers are very comfortable!!!! Almost seamless boxers being not too bad...

Trouble with diapers in the hot summer is you sweat too much down there, that's when silk boxers come in handy, but they cost a fair bit, but are worth it in comfort.