LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Men'S Underwear Sucks

anondl

I had to buy underwear a while ago. I bought FTL briefs because once long ago I liked them. I bought a 6 pac at Walmart for $7 or $8 bucks. They sucked. They never became soft. Then I tried Haynes men's tighty whitey type briefs. They didn't fit right.

Then I found Haynes Microfiber Hipster panties, style 41m3. If they added 1-1.5 inches to the crotch of these things they would corner the market on men's underwear.

Anondl

If guys only knew the comfort of microfiber :P As smooth as satin and nearly as breathable as cotton :thumbsup: It's slightly absorbent too for fewer 'accidents' :blush: I always liked my panties tight but a pair of microfiber briefs (maybe French-cut) would make most guys happy with the fit ;) I've heard several guy friends moaning about the lesser quality of their underwear today as the manufacturing shifted overseas :( It's another good reason for guys to get into something better- a diaper would do the job if they don't want to wear panties :lol: These days my panties are for wearing over diapers to get a smooth look, and occasionally with a pad for maximum discretion on the least leaky days on occasions where I will mingle with too many people :screwy: Panties alone won't work for me anymore- even cotton ones won't take the leakage I almost always have now so they're a thing of my past- I've put most of them away because of that :crybaby: I miss them but when it's always wet pants wearing them then diapers will do :mellow: Speaking of which it's time to change so off I go :whistling:

Bettypooh

I bought a pack of underwear a long time ago. I loved them but never knew how special they were. I cant find them any more. They are different colors and kinda thick. Embroidered hanes logo on the waist band right above the left leg was sexy. If I took underware the way I take diapers... Im sure I would have em.

Modal (a form of rayon) is a natural fiber made from a specific beech tree. Calvin Klein makes underwear with a pouch that is very comfortable. They are a little (OK, a lot) more expensive. They also don't come in the pretty color and prints that I like in my girls' panties. If they did, I'd switch back.

Modal is also 50% more hygroscopic than cotton, so it will absorb more fluids. Don't expect to leak into the CK's underwear as they are made very thin. I bought 2 yards of modal a few years ago hoping to make a diaper out of it. Unfortunately, I moved away without a sewing machine before I got the chance to get started on my project.

I did, however, make a g-string by hand-stitching. It felt non existent down there. Since my sewing skills have yet to rival even the over-sea's quality, it didn't last too long before it needed mending. I still have it, but never got the urge to break out the needle and thread.

I don't wear briefs much but I did buy a pack of 3 at walmart they were made by a company called grorge, they are a polyester type material but they are most comfy briefs I have owned in quite awhile.

I'm a very big fan of long undies to me they are the most comfortable undies I own, if I could get away with wearing them year round I would.

I start wearing long johns soon as the weather starts cooling off, in mid sept. and I don't stop wearing them until I'm comfy without them, in 09 I was still wearing them in july because it was cold and rainy in the NE.

In the morning I get out of my sleeper, and right into my Long Johns.

• 3 weeks later...

i could use some new underwear soon

the mens section is like 5 products while girls have like big shopping malls of items

microfiber wasnt so bad, but i miss the hole in front for peeing..

prolly exist that kind too, just havent been shopping clothes in ages, just the food store i go too

• 2 weeks later...

I wear panties all the time, either by themselves or over a disposable diaper. They are way more comfy, totally fashionable, I pick them out based on the way I am feeling at the particular moment and they remind me that I am feminine in nature. God I love them! I don't even own male underpants. A sissy can NEVER have enough girly things!

FTL sucks.

Even my boy panties are by and large WinterSilks brand now.

Conversation on the sofa a few days ago:

WIFE: Are you wearing big boy panties?

ME: No

WIFE: Diaper?

ME: No

WIFE: What?

ME: Big girl panties.

WIFE: OK

• 2 weeks later...

I found the Jockey womens microfiber hi-leg briefs fit me very comfortably for everyday use, when I am not wearing one of my very girly panties. As with others, I love the feel of the microfiber! And I just discovered that they fit nicely over my Assurance briefs. I almost never wear male underwear anymore because I love to feel pretty and feminine, even if I have to wear boy clothes on top.

Gotta be honest here...

Panties for me (as a genetic boy) are hit or miss, but nearly all miss. The fabric is nice and all that, but I usually find that some or all of my anatomy is hanging out... more so, the more "narrow" (as viewed from the front) the cut. Ironically, "boyshorts" are about ideal for me. But my gf who dresses me up views those full coverage type of panties as rather ugly.

I haven't tried briefs since I was in middle school, finding boxers vastly superior. Though I don't mind girl's goodnites either :whistling:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had to buy underwear a while ago. I bought FTL briefs because once long ago I liked them. I bought a 6 pac at Walmart for $7 or $8 bucks. They sucked. They never became soft. Then I tried Haynes men's tighty whitey type briefs. They didn't fit right.

Then I found Haynes Microfiber Hipster panties, style 41m3. If they added 1-1.5 inches to the crotch of these things they would corner the market on men's underwear.

Anondl

Have to say i agree womens underwear is a lot softer, and they have better types of underwear as well.

• 5 months later...