LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull Ups Vs Diapers

BBB

Pull-ups

for the ease of convenience in my active life although taped diapers are fun when I spend a mellow day at home. I have cloth pull-ups as well as wearing disposables.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

• 2 weeks later...

I actually kind of prefer pull ups, because as someone said earlier, they're supposed to be kept dry. If I wet myself (or worse...) when I'm wearing a pull-up, it feels much more like a childish accident than if I wet my diaper. :D

that sums it up for me.

• Like 1
Guest SammyGMR

I gotta say I love my pullups. It just feels like your plain naughty when you have an "accident" In the cause they are meant to stay dry. :) Also I'd like to give my own *wink wink nudge nudge* To *cough* The Bottom Half Group. The pullons for adults don't suck, they leak! :crybaby: We need good pullups!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Diapers.

If you are out and have to change, your shoes pants and pull-up all have to come off first. Then you have to pull up a fresh one, put on your pants and put your shoes back on. This is difficult at best in restroom stall and not at all discrete. A diaper is much easier to change. Just drop what you've got, lean against the wall of the stall and gett'er done!

What's the point in wearing either a diaper or a pull-up if you aren't going to wet it (intentionally or otherwise)? If you wet it, you've got to change it eventually and you can't spend your whole life at home. If you only put diapers or pull-ups on when are at home, than I don't have a point. The others are right that if someone comes to your door and you have a pull-up on under your clothes, it is more discrete. Also, if you are in a safe place and age playing a toddler who is supposed to keep their pull-up dry but doesn't, again I don't have a point and see yours.

I love wearing diapers and have adapted my life to wearing them at all times. I wear Pampers 7s when I run and am at the office. When I'm home and not expecting someone at the door, I wear cloth diapers. If I go out in the evening or during the weekend, I wear Sam's Club Member Marks.

No matter how you define pull-ups, they are too hard to change in public for me.

Diapers all the way. We buy cheap Members Mark from Sam's Club which is what I wear to work. I wear those becasue they are cloth back and quiet but when I am at home I wear Tranquility slim-line during the day. I like the plastic back diapers the best, I like the noise. At night I wear Bambino's, Molicares and ATN"s depending on my mood.

I used to do pull-ups but I would have consent leaks and they are too much of a pain to change.

I like pull ups too because they're comfortable and they're not too thick so I feel like it's less obvious. Plus, as others said, there's the naughtiness of having an accident when you're not supposed to. Plus, they've very comforting, cos you can go to the loo like a grownup if you need to, but if you have an acciedent you're protected too and that's a good feeling.

I prefer diapers as pullups don't absorb as much as my adult diapers do at night and the diaper has less of change of leaks as well you can stay wetter longer.

• 3 weeks later...

I still haven't figured out which ones are better.

Pull ups are faster to change, but don't tend to hold as much.

I thought diapers would be easier to change (don't even have to take my pants off, right?). They turned out to be more complicated than I thought. Now, if Huggies made adult diapers, then it would be easy.

Pull ups leak more often, but when diapers leak, they tend to completely soak your pants and anything they're touching. Diapers provide a tighter fit and don't let as much odor escape.

So yeah. I just go back and forth on what seems easier at the time.

• 3 weeks later...