LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Anyone Who Ordered Sissy Abu Cushies

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know people are disappointed in this new ABU diaper and I agree that it should have had a pink poly backsheet and perhaps pink standing leg cuffs, but let's not bash ABU too badly. After all, they brought us the SDK and the Cushies, both of which are very nice diapers just for our market. They invested the money and took the risk, and are trying to bring us new products. I suggest we give them calm, constructive feedback.

Well it is the classic case with them and most all small companys...they sell enough pre orders to pay for the entire production and shipping of them...Before there ever being made...This is a sad thing really, They make enough off of us to have it made and shipped to them first then promote it...But they clearly dont have enough trust in us...Not to mention its only a little tape strip going across the diaper to start with...Make a all over print on it...Not to metion as many people talk about how great abena, molicare and dry 24/7 is, try and make the fit closer to what they are...I understand they are trying to make them more like baby diapers, But the bottom line at the end of the day is we have adult bodys...That wont change unfortunately...

They are a small company by any definition of the word and I agree with freddie's assessment of them. I have seen very similar issues with other small companies in other completely unrelated niche communities. Notably there's a company named Triad Toys who manufacture products for the adult collector aimed 1/6 scale market. On many occasions they have taken pre-orders, then taken a year or in some cases years to delivery a product and when the product comes it's been changed and arguably made worse.

These companies ARE small and they don't have a lot of leverage so they often have difficulty getting the factories to give the time of day. So they end up with a lot of delays. At least that's what I have gleaned from my other hobbies.

Looks like just another variation of the SDK / cooshie I don't get what all the hype is about. If it's the same thing with a different tape zone..BFD :P

Wearing one now. Comfy. I like the one big tape on each side. Design is more "girly" than over the top Sissy to me, but that's a plus in my book. The baby girls need protection too :)

Well I qualified my statement because my source for that is suspect. I'm not entirely sure that the company in question who was saying this, Triad Toys, was being entirely honest so much as trying to shift blame. They cited this as an issue for product delays several times. That said, I'm sure injection molding is not exactly the same business as other manufacturing so perhaps they were being honest. This was also before the financial collapse so things may have been different for factories back then.