LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Defining Diaper Moments

D_Rainger

• 2 weeks later...

1. Earliest diaper memory

A month after I turned 4 Dad, Mom, an older sister, an older brother, me, a younger brother, and younger sister were on a car trip. I was dry night and day at home, as were my older sibling, while the younger sibs were not toilet trained. Mom had told me when they first talked about the trip that because Dad did not want unsynchronized toilet stops, all us kids would be diapered while in the car. The morning we left Mom put me on the sturdy family changing table, pin me into 3 Curity diapers and pulled on a pair of Gerber vinyl panties. I watched as my oldest sister, who was almost 9 was changed. During the trip Mom would change all of us once about 1PM, then take everyone except the 2 babies out of diapers until the next morning. Mom had told me she herself wet, but it was the first evening at a motel I saw her pinning her own diapers, while talking to us girls. Mom was not embarrassed.

2. The first time you realized you liked diapers

On trips and special events I was diapered many times a year up to the time I turned 12, when I lost my control. Mom taught me to change myself, and I already knew I did not mind being diapered, I was relaxed since I did not need to pay attention to my bladder and I really liked that. Also, to me pee always feels nice as my diaper gets soggy and soft inside vinyl panties.

3. Unique or memorable diapers sightings

I knew that my favorite Aunt Betsy who lived across the street wet, and all her kids were very slow to toilet train. When I was 17 I babysat her kids, including my favorite cousin Matt, because he still needed pinned night diapers. He was so sweet, and when I had played with him during the days he was never diapered.

4. Times you have been caught or exposed

In our family diapers were change in front of people constantly. Some of my siblings watched me being changed on trips. Once I could change myself, every night my 2 younger sisters 8 and baby sis Missi would watch me in fascination.

5. When you have told or confessed to someone else

When I was 5 I told Mom I sometimes wished I could wear diapers every day. She just laughed and said eventually I would be diaperd 24/7. By age 20 that was true.

6. The first time you wore

Mom and my older sister have told me a few weeks after I was dry 24/7 we took a car trip and I was back in diapers at age 3, but my first memory of wearing was the trip when I was 4.

7. The first time you bought

Mom, Aunt Betsy and Granny were against "those new-fangled" disposables. They bought 21x40 Curity gauze diapers by the case. I was the first in the extended family to get a scholarship to a university and mine was in Upstate New York, a long plane ride. This was 1981 so Mom relented and said I should get used to wearing Attends, because I could not wash gauze diapers in my dorm. Early in August my older brother drove me to several stores Attends had told me stocked them. That way I was used to talking to store clerks about diapers for adults. At the last stop of the day, the store nearest our home I actually bought my first bag of Attends. I was thrilled and none of that embarrased me.

8. Discovering that there are others like you

With in the family it was conceded the only one of us who wet and resented her diapers was my next youngest sister, who also was the only one to lose all her control at puberty, so she had to wear to school most of middle and all of high school. Perhaps that was her problem. When I was 26 Missi was so excited to say she discovered articles about adults who wanted to learn to wet and the joys of Adult Baby. Then I was sure I was not the only person who liked being diapered, I even loved the sensation and I still do.

I have been happily married since 1991 and early that year went back to pinned gauze diaper at night and home when possible. Days I have been able to only use slip-in disposable pads for 20 years, but still keep Attends Youth Briefs and Attends Small Pull-Ups at home for when I am sick and when we travel. I make my slip-in by cutting off the taps of Size 4 Pampers Cruisers.

Live free and be happy in diapers!

Baby Angel

9. Being ridiculed

Angela's reply reminded me of something -

I used to stay at my grandparents' house a lot on weekends up until I was about age nine or ten. Of course I wore diapers to bed because of bedwetting.

But my grandmother had some rule she followed like "bedwetters can be daywetters, too" and she'd have me wear diapers when we'd go shopping or out to eat. I was used to it from wearing diapers during the day to kindergarten in case i wet myself during nap time, but after kindergarten I didn't wear them to school anymore. At that point I only wore them during the day when my grandparents took me out.

Interestingly enough, it was about age eight or nine that my DL interest hit and stuck. Now I'm wondering if there was a connection???

Thanks for the great posts!

Craig

Craig, thanks for the kind words.

Despite some sensational articles to the contrary and a phony PhD dissertation a former AB firm sold, there is no scientific research into diaper related affectation, objectphillia (the latest shrink talk for fetish) or even fetish in general. Instead what we have is the best theories of the most dedicated mental health researchers who would like funding to explore fetish and know that is a career ender. The most generally accepted theory is that spanking and diaper affectation and objectphillia begin (are inculcated) by a random innocent action during the first 12 months of live, way before conscious memory begins. There it lies quiet or latent, sometimes for decades, until a more evident action takes place toward the patient.

Perhaps a nurse at the hospital was kind to Craig in a nursery when he was a day old, or more likely at age 6 months although he could not know it at the time, a diaper change made him happy. Then when older his grandmother requiring him to be diapered was the trigger "allowing" him to act in a way otherwise taboo.

Many mental health and medical professionals have radically divided views on my families approach to preparing us for a lifetime of incontinence. Some say they drove me into AB, yet most of my cousins and my two brothers and two of my sisters are not AB/DL. Besides most shrinks concede of the affectation compulsive conditions, infantilism is the least dangerous medically and physically. Therefore it is irresponsible therapy to displace sucking a pacifier and replace it with a cigarette, and so on. I believe Granny, Mom and Aunt Betsy did the ethical thing, made diapers openly available, sweet talked us into wearing them on trips and took the risk some of us love wearing diapers. Mom freely admits she does not mind the sensations, especially today with better products.

Rant #2: When I read Craig's quote, I looked at my original and saw somehow my signature appeared above question 9 and my answer does not appear. So:

9. Were you ever ridiculed?

As a child and teen my entire family was supportive of all of us who wet and wore. Any family ridicule was about my intensity wanting to become a lawyer for corporations. Years later my sister 4 years younger than me and a year older than Missi the AB sister/costume designer got drunk at a party and called both of us, and our husbands "wacked out sick freaks" to make games out of being incontinent. It did not really bother Missi, our husbands or me, because all four of us have happy successful and well-paid careers doing what we do. The judgmental sister has never held a job above minimum wage and is unemployed more than working. She is the alcoholic. Worst said about Missi and myself is we dring our Ensure from Evenflo nursers with PUR or Munchkin clear silicone nipples. By Golly, doesn't everyone do that? Mom said it best that party, "Darlings, consider the source! She always was a difficult child, a shame I was against spanking back then."

Luv ya, Angela

Earliest memory:

I was laying on the floor in the livingroom and my dad was changing my wet cloth diaper. I was not yet 3. Later that evening I was laying on the floor in the playroom with the front of my diaper unpinned and down. My dad was in the middle of changing me but had to go to the bathroom for a wet washcloth. This was about 1960 and baby wipes wern't made back then.. I remember rising up a little and looking down in my diaper and seeing that it was messy but I had no idea how that poop got in my diaper!

Liking diapers:

I was 3 1/2 and sitting on the couch dressed in thick diapers, plastic pants and footed 2-piece sleepers. Dad was reading me a bedtime story (I still remember it) and I suddenly became excited that I had on diapers and plastic pants! I kept pulling the waistband up and looking down at my plastic pants. I know this is the start of my liking diapers.

Diaper Siteings:

I remember several sitings or interesting things. Once we were on vacation and at a rest stop a family was sitting at a picnic table. Their son who was about 7 was wearing huge shorts that almost looked adult sized. You could not mistake the fact that he was thickly diapered and you could see his thick diapers and plastic pants through the legs of this shorts. His mom then came over and pulled down his shorts and did a diaper check before they got back in the car. Another time in 1972 we were on vacation in Busch Gardens in Florida when a family was walking in front of us. They had 2 girls in short pink dresses and I thought the youngest one, about 4 or 5 looked like she had a disposable diaper hanging down visible below her short dress. Sure enough, her parents pulled her up by her arms and I could not only see her diaper but that it was actually pinned on with diaper pins. I remember when Pampers first came out there were no tapes, you had to pin them on. I remember being at an aunt's house for a birthday gathering when I was about 10. I had a cousin the same age as me and her younger sister who was about 7. It was their mother's birthday and as she was opening her gifts she said, "I wish someone had given me some diapers!" Her younger daughter immediatly said, "Why?" Her mom then said "For you because you wet your pants!" There were also a few times in school where one of the girls would accidently wet her pants. The last time that happened was when I was in 9th grade, but no diapers in that situation.

Caught or exposed:

Don't remember any situations. Maybe the first time I wore exposed diapers in my boat fishing with another DL friend the first time we met. As he later said, "I could tell you had a diaper on the minute you got out of your car." Maybe it was the fact that I had on a short t-shirt and my disposable was sticking out the back of my jeans!

Told someone:

Only on the internet forums or chats with the exception of the above situation where I get together fishing with a DL friend. There are the times when I'm at a medical supply store buying diapers and asking the clerks what brands they have. If the clerks happen to ask the size, age or if the person is ambulatory or bedridden I will come out and say that I'm "incontinent" and I use them myself. After all, they are in the business and expect people of all ages to have medical situations that might require them to need diapers.

First time wearing:

Naturaly I was less than a day old and can't remember! I do remember many times wearing diapers and being diapered as a kid since I wet the bed until 6 and wore diapers to bed. I would say that when I was 11 or 12 I really got hooked by swiping a couple disposable baby diapers from my cousin's diaper bags when we had a family reunion at our house. I put them in my underpants, pulled them up and wet them. That was all it took to get me hooked since I was starting to go through puberty! I do remember the first time I wore a diaper out in public under my jeans! I went to a road side fruit stand and bought some strawberries or some type of fruit. I was so nervious that someone would be able to tell, but when I realized they couldn't, I started wearing more and more out under my jeans. Eventually you realize that no one can tell and you become relaxed and comfortable wearing diapers under clothes in public.

First time buying:

Boy, I really don't remember at all!

Discovering others:

I do remember seeing 2 letters in the tabloid advice colums when I was about 19 or 20 and worked at a store. These were from guys who wanted to know if there was something wrong with them because they liked to wear diapers. It wasn't until I found out about DPF about 1989 that I knew just how many people there are out there. Now with the internet and all the different diaper sites, it's quite obvious that this is a pretty wide spread thing.

Anyway, I'm sure lots of others here have had similar experiences to mine.

My earliest memory of being in diapers is when I was 3 or 4 years old and my mom put me in diapers when I went to bed. I'd wake up and go to play in an absolutely soaked diaper (usually making a bit of a mess when I sat down at my toddler-sized table to draw) to start the morning.

I also remember when I'd started going to a day care/after school when I was pre-school age, that I think the woman in charge diapered me when I took naps because I remember being alone with her in a room where we kids weren't allowed in (this was at her house where she watched us all) while she was putting my overalls on (and no, it was nothing devious; I still know the woman and have 0.0% suspicions of foul play). My guess is this was around the same time my mom was diapering me before bed.

You know, thinking of both memories while having just slipped on a Bambino diaper, I think despite this being primarily a sexual kink/fetish for me, there's definitely a part of it that's just a sense of love, care, and attention. I have very heartfelt memories for both of these women, and I think diapers plays a big part in it.

The first time I realized I liked diapers was shortly after I'd gotten a computer and the Internet at my house while I was a 7th grader. The thing is, I don't know what drew me to first search for diaper sites/stories, but I just remember reading some stories that turned me on (that's a hindsight observation; I didn't understand that feeling at the time; I only knew I was extremely interested).

Similar to Aleia, I always was drawn to diapers when I saw babies/toddlers while visiting family or friends. Once I'd see a baby, or especially a toddler, I was always looking for the diaper package.

I remember at the day care/after school I mentioned earlier, when I was older, a friend and I saw her changing her daughter's diaper in the living room and we both excitedly asked her to diaper our stuffed animals: My big bird toy and his oscar the grouch toy. She did and we thought it was wonderful LOL. We were probably 1st, 2nd, maybe 3rd grade.

I've suspected that my mom's stumbled upon them when putting away laundry, but nothing definitive has ever happened where I was caught red-handed, thankfully.

I've told/confessed to my mom (the only family member who has any knowledge of my diapers) on multiple occasions (while she's somewhat tolerant, she still doesn't like it and thinks I should try to "quit" them so it's not like we started talking about it once the conversations were over) growing up. I want to say when I was in 8th grade, then once in high school, and then it's been brought up twice since HS. As I said, she's tolerant because she loves me, but she doesn't like it and I still hide everything about it from her at all times.

I also told my first real girlfriend in college after I became entranced by her. I learned she was very liberal and open about all things sexual, and felt just comfortable enough to tell her because I desperately wanted someone in real life that was my age to talk about it. She even let us try playing with it in the bedroom, but sadly that was a miserable failure. Oh well; still more than I ever expected before I'd met her. She did betray me with it by telling her male roommate, but thankfully he's nearly as open-minded as she is and didn't care. He's also not the type of guy to gossip, so I'm pretty confident it stayed there. Helps that they live 2 hours away, just to be safe, too. He and I have never spoken about it save for me asking when/how she told him.

Pampers sent a promotional diaper to our house when I was in 10th grade, and after my parents threw it (still sealed in a plastic slip) away, I secretly took it back out of the trash and that night I wore it in my underwear in bed. While still in HS I'd had a couple more encounters with baby diapers. Once while at a friends house I took a few Huggies from a pack his relative had for her toddler and snuck them home (yes, shameful but true). After that I was determined not to go that route again and built up the nerve to buy a package of Pampers size 6 from a local drug store and managed to get them to my bedroom closet undetected. Unfortunately, stuffing some in my underwear during a day alone, I started to feel so guilty that I threw the rest away (regretting it terribly not soon after).

It wasn't until the summer after my freshman year at college that I built up far greater nerve to go to a nearby drug store and by some depends diapers. I had no idea what I was doing; I actually put the first one I ever wore.... on backwards! LOL

See my Depends tale above.

I don't remember exactly when, but sometime I believe early in HS I discovered DPF's website, [That site]'s website, and from there I began to actively search for other diaper sites and to download diaper clips off of P2P programs of the day.

9. Being ridiculed

Never happened, thankfully.

My earlierst memory of wearing diapers out of necessity was either at the age of two when I was at home just lounging about,out of choice was when grandma used to let me wear out of choice.

Same as part 2 of question 1.

None,other than the mental shock of seeing myself in a diaper and thinking to myself "what the hell am I doing ?!"

I never really bothered with hiding,I wore around the house and dressed in footeds.I am not much of an exibitionist mainly no one really bothered since I was a strait A student etc...,my mom said once that people need an outlet for stress and such.

5.When you have told or confessed to someone else

I have to turn this one around.I am one of those people blessed and cursed with the trust of peoplein my life I have had several confessions from others including two friends,the first one was in elemantary,my friend had told me he liked wearing diapers,and then several years when I moved to Florida I had a girlfriend who confessed to me that she also liked to wear diapers.And the last was about a year ago my I cought my little couzin and his friend drinking from bottles and I said "what the hell are you doing?!" and I started picking on them to test the waters and his little friend piped up and said "so what if I drink from bottles and wear diapers what you gonna do about it?" and then kept quiet as he was unaware of my home life,I wanted to steer clear of any possible ridicule.

Same as #1 and #2

The first time I bought my first disposables was when I was 11,I went to a nearby store after a week of terrified attempts I finally went blank in the brain and picked up a pack and paid for them with no interest by anyone nearby.As for cloth I always had cloth diapers and I wore on and off before I was 11

Same as #5

9. Being ridiculed

I have never been ridiculed,those who know about me have been supportive and accepting,my mother does like to terrorize me from time to time with jokes as she is an AB herself.

I remember being changed when I was probably about 3. My mother asked if I wanted to be changed in my room, or in hers, and I said in hers.

My parents wanted me out of diapers right after my sister was born, and that made me want to stay in them. I remember playing in her room one day and I played with one of the diapers in the bag in her room.

Never actually sighted anyone.

My dad once found diaper pics in the internet browser cache.

I've told a small handful of friends.

First night on my own when I started college.

Bought a pack of Depends that night, and wore.

I was flipping through a time magazine article on the internet and fetishes, and I saw a reference to alt.sex.fetish.diapers in a graphic. That's when I first thought "Oh, other people are into this!"

9. Being ridiculed

Fortunately hasn't happened.

This has to be about one of the coolest topics I've ever read. At least it's had a real impact on me and my thinking. Thanks a bunch to Angela and all the rest!

What I'm now giving a lot of thought to is whether the DL interest would have hit so hard and stuck had I not been a bedwetter. After reading some of your thoughtful posts, I'm inclined to think the answer is yes. It was a dormant interest that was just waiting for a trigger which would have happened anyway. At least that's where I am now with this.

One weird result of starting to like diapers was it made bedwetting for me as a kid less of a traumatic experience. Like, around age eight what was a hassle also became fun because I got to wear diapers anyway. You'd think I would have never liked diapers since I had to wear them at night. But that didn't happen. Strange.

And it was fun rebelling a little bit. Yes, I was wet most nights anyway. But I remember being in around fourth or fifth grade after becoming a DL and my father asking me if I would ever get out of those #*&* diapers at night. That just ticked me off so I decided to sneek a Pepsi into my bedroom and drank it right before bed - which only further insured the inevitable. What a sound sleeper. That'll teach him! Not that he knew anything different or dealt with the results of my bedwetting, but I felt soooo much better after doing that. :P

Craig

Defining Diaper Moments

"At the risk of being redundant or re-hashing old posts, I thought I might start this thread in the DL section.

8. Discovering that there are others like you"

--DR

A great thread DR and I wouldn't worry about re-hashing. We all have a defining moment in our individual diaper histories. For some us, more than one.

My first defining moment was #8 on your list. I was living in San Francisco at the time. 19 years old. I was performing in the Broadway musical "HAiR" at the Orpheum, on Market St. Being a devout radical at the time, I made it a point to regularly check out all the underground "rags" (newsprint) available at any rack in town. I forget if it was the "Oracle" or "Village Voice" (this was way back in 1970 when "The Voice" was still considered underground). Anywaze, I saw a personal ad placed by someone who claimed to enjoy wearing diapers and wondered if there was anyone out there who enjoyed the same. Bottles, baby food. The whole nine yards. I was shocked. Up until that time, like most of us, I firmly believed, I was the only one in the universe.

Ken lived in New York and was pursuing a career in show-biz, after a stint in the Navy. I answered the ad. As fate would have it, I ended up in the majors with "HAiR" on Broadway, in New York! We linked up, after I'd been in town for a few days. Something I'll never forget. Definitely a seminal moment. Watershed. I've lost contact with Ken Perry, over the years. But, his influence on me and my lifestyle cannot be erased.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

PS: Ken, if you read this, please contact me: lynniehyde@yahoo.com/. I've tried your netzero addy, but can't get though.

• 2 weeks later...

Must of been 4 or 5yrs and was play acting but i knew that there was something special about them.

I must of been 8 yrs old no probably later, going into pubety.

me in the mirror !

I think i have been caught but no one has ever said anything....like leaving the plastic pants out by accident.

never !

probably at the age of 14.

I used baby nappies but the first time was here in Germany where i finally...like everyone else, plucked up the guts to go buy some real diapers !

when i finally came on the internet in jan 2000....yes that late....and typed nappies into the search engine and my god i was so relieved and happy !!! :D

9. Being ridiculed

not yet but a kind of fettish of mine, i would think about paying for it.......strange but true ! :rolleyes:

• 4 years later...

I realized I've brought this topic back from the dead; my apologies in advance if that wasn't allowed. Feel free to either close this topic after my post or, if my resurrection of the topic was okay, keep on posting. :)

I have no actual memories of being changed [though, later in life, I do remember my mom mentioning to someone (I'm thinking a doctor or psychiatrist) that I never cried while she was changing my diapers], but one memory that sticks out is when I was around 6 or 7. I was at my babysitter's and she was babysitting a girl (I'm not sure of her age, but I do remember her first name). She wanted to play "House" with me and I started to say "no", but she begged. I, true to form (i.e. never being able to say no to a woman...lol), gave in and asked her what she wanted to do. She told me I was the baby and that she would change me. I lied on the couch and she began miming the actions of a diaper change. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but that moment is, I believe, the single defining moment of this aspect of my personality.

I couldn't tell you the age, but I know that the defining moment was definitely when I was young. (read above. hehe)

Over the years, I've actually had quite a few.

I remember one time where my mom and I were swimming in my apartment's outdoor pool and we were getting ready to race from the deep end to the shallow end. Just before we started, I heard a diaper tape rip. I looked over for a split-second and saw a mother changing her baby. I looked back, shook my head [to try to avoid thinking about it] and kept going as I would had I never seen it.

Another time I was at my great-grandmother's birthday party (I think it was her 90th) and there were many people there including one mother with her baby. I was outside in the hall [probably just due to boredom] and the woman came out with her baby and laid him on the couch, beginning to change his diaper. I grabbed a book and was trying to make it look like I wasn't interested in what she was doing; thankfully that worked.

When my cousin came over to visit with her daughter (about 10 and a half years ago), I remember being in the living room while I could hear her daughter screaming and crying in my bedroom. Late at night, I'd asked my cousin, casually, why her daughter was so upset. She'd told me that her daughter hates it when she gets her diaper changed; she thinks it's a game and she was trying to run. I'll admit, it's kinda funny to have that memory in my head and then see how her daughter's grown and matured. :)

Another time I remember is when my mom and I were shopping and she'd gone into the bathroom. Before she came out, there was a young woman having a conversation with her daughter (she might've been around 2; I'm no good at guessing kids' ages. lol). She was asking her if they should change her diaper, but the daughter didn't want to. Eventually the mother took her into the family room for a diaper change, though.

Last August, my girlfriend was visiting from the U.S. and her and I went to the movie on Wednesday. Ordinarily the day wouldn't matter to me, but I'd found out that Wednesday was their "Stars & Strollers" day. When we came out of the first film [at around 3 PM], there were three (that's right, I said three) different diaper changes going on (simultaneously). Thankfully all the children being changed seemed to be well-behaved, though. When we walked all the way to the end of the theatre, I'd realized that we'd gone the wrong way, so we walked back. As we were walking back, I could smell the aroma of baby powder and I heard diaper tapes rip open; by then, we'd found the theatre and gone inside.

Since then I've deliberately tried to avoid attending the theatre on a Wednesday because of that.

Most recently [it was this year, but I'm not sure when], my mom and I were at IKEA and were in line to pay for our items. As the woman in front of us was paying, I'd heard crying. I looked around and saw that a woman was beginning a diaper change on her daughter (I'm assuming it was her daughter given the fact that she was dressed in a pink jacket). Apparently she really didn't like to be changed because the mother hadn't even taken the jacket and the daughter was crying very hard [though not screaming or anything like that]. One thing I thought was interesting (though unhygenic) was that the changing table was practically two or three feet away from the tables where people eat. I can totally get that, after a meal, a parent has to change their child in a hurry, but it's one thing to be in a rush, but it's another thing to deliberately put the changing table near where people have their lunch.

I told my best friend (who was also into the same thing as me so he was totally cool with it) and I told two of my ex girlfriends and my current girlfriend. My first ex was a little taken aback by it, my second ex thought it was cute and my current girlfriend told me that, not only did she understand, but she told me that she's known guys that used to do the same thing. She was eleven or twelve and she would be changing the diapers of her father's girlfriend's children and they wouldn't stop staring at her which, as she put it, drove her nuts. lol He told her that they were just watching. She knew better, though. lol

Well, I knew my best friend was into this, so that was a load off my mind, but knowing that there are other people out there who get aroused by women changing diapers makes me feel happy that I'm not so alone and such a sick freak. lol :)

Wow, what a necro-thread, but a really good one :thumbsup: If there is one thing about this site that irks me it's that there's so much here I can never read it all <_< Someone's always digging them out though, so I'll hang around and that way I'll get to see them all eventually :roflmao: Since it's such a good topic and has been reborn already here's my IOU for $0.02 :whistling:

1- Not exactly a diaper. I remember standing in the living room in Training Pants and that's it as far as memories of being diapered goes.

2- That's hard to say. I remember daydreaming of me and my teddy bear having adventures with me wearing a pinned-on cloth diaper without a cover. He'd sometimes say "You're wet" in a quiet, non-confrontational tone of voice. I needed diapers back then but wasn't allowed them, and in those fantasies I didn't mind them but I can't say that I 'liked' them as much as saying I didn't dislike them at all. Somewhere around 12-13 on seeing babies in the old Pampers I wished I could try one on and not long after that I made my first 'towel-diaper' for my bedwetting- again more a not dislike than a like; it was simply practical. After a few times of that I realized liked them, especially wet .

3- See answer 2. Also when I was 11, there was a girl of 6 or 7 on the Sunday School bus whose cute dress rode up exposing her diaper underneath. It took all my willpower to keep my staring at her crotch at a minimum. I felt dirty knowing I shouldn't be looking. I wondered what it must feel like, but I knew I would never know (boy was I ever wrong there!) Then much later I saw Heidi Lynn (RIP) and knew it was for me, but it was several more years before I explored this.

4- May have been seen watering my lawn in only a diaper and rubber panties a few years ago- I ran inside when the light came on. I once had unknowingly leaked quite badly at the local convenience store- I'm sure the clerk saw. Tore my pants wide open working on a house, the gray Depends pill-ups were very exposed and I had to meet a deadline so I kept working. My customer had to have noticed but said nothing, nor did I!

5- Never. Well I guess I should say 'Not Yet' since I don't like 'never'.

6- Again see answer 2. Also I made my first disposable with baby diapers and tape when I was 39 or so, then bought some 'Ambeze' a couple years later, and have been hooked since!

7- After the baby diapers, I bought online only. Then a few years back I began buying cheap pull-ups at the local Dollar store. Now buying in public isn't much of an issue.

8- When I was 39 I discovered I wasn't alone and lurked, but it was a couple more years before I posted anything myself. I was amazed at how many of us there are!

9- Not yet and it ain't going to happen. I'll give it right back to them three times over. Needing incontinence help is nothing to be ashamed of and is quite common so I have a bigger bashing-stick than they do!

Bettypooh

Anything pertaining to diapers have all been great. For the record I get sexual thrills out of diapers. The first time I wore was at my grandmothers. I was the oldest grandchild and had 8 younger cousins, ranging to a year behind me all the way down to diaper age. Naturally, my grandmother had diapers around for the younger cousins, and being I was the oldest, I was spoiled rotten by her, and I could do whatever I wanted at her house. So it was just me and her and if I remember correctly i spotted a stack under a crib they had at the house. I said something to the effect of "i'm gonna try one on." So I went downstairs to the bathroom to change. Once again, this was all sexual. Just holding the diaper in my hand gave me the biggest rush of pure joy, let alone my hard on. I remember squeezing into the diaper, just barely getting the tapes on, looking in the mirror and thought "this is the best thing ever." Having the soft padding wedged up against my crotch, making crinkly noises when I walked, I was on cloud nine. Never told my grandmother how I felt, I just walked around the house with just the diaper on and went on with my business like nothing had ever happened. Then fast forward a few years, and my grandmother had passed away. My grandfather was trying to clean the house out, and had asked my bedwetting cousin is she could use these left over diapers that my grandmother was using in her final days. Then it clicked and I had a flashback to the day I walked around the same house in a diaper, and the bliss it brought. So I snuck off and got a glimpse of them. Once again, I grabbed it, and once again I got that extreme rush. I took it to the bathroom, stared at it, touched it, smelled it, then I decided that it was time to put it on. Once again, pure bliss, and the hard on. So still rather young me started rubbing, and I think you know where this will end up. Still to this day I will ocasionally recreate that moment, and still have the time of my life. No one knows of my DL, and i'm scared to see if anyone ever finds out, but it has become so involved with my life that I dont think a discovering would deter me. But this thread really helped, and brought back some amazing memories.

Growing up, I was a bedwetter. So until I was about 6 or 7, I slept with pullups. During the day I loved the feeling that pullups gave me when I wore them over my whitey tighties. Every time that my mom or my sisters would find out, they would punish me and make me take off my pullups. Once I was trained not to wet the bed anymore, I missed my pullups so much. They were all I could think about. I remember watching the Fairly Odd Parents and thinking that my wish would to have my pullups back.

Then I hit puberty. By this time one of my friends had just gotten a new baby brother. I stole some diapers from them and tried to get them to fit. I simply couldn't. That is when I gave up my hope on being diapered again.

When I was 20, I was in Mexico. I found in a store I was in diapers, which was common, but they were bigger. It wasn't until that moment did I realize that they made actual diapers, not just pull up style, for adults. I bought them right away, and loved the feeling of them. Since then I have had a hard time accepting myself, but I can now.

This topic is truly an oldie but goodie! :thumbsup:

1. Earliest diaper memory I remember laying on a bed in my room, I was about three and having my diaper changed by my mom. I pointed at the diaper box and said "momma, what's that?" She cheerfully announced "Those are your new pampers" (stretching out the word "pampers" with her cheery southern draw). I remember feeling very comforted and at ease laying there on the bed at that moment while she lovingly diapered me up. Probably late 1984 or early 1985.

2. The first time you realized you liked diapers When I was about 5, I was put back into diapers after having an 'accident' while in the nursery at church. I remember having a crush on the lady who watched over all of us. She was tall, Hispanic, and had gorgeous long brown hair. She lift me up, asked me if I "pooped" while looking me in the eye,I then found myself on the vinyl padded changing station. I remember her putting a diaper on me and it felt both embarrassing and exhilarating at the same time, I remember having goose flesh when it happened.

3. Unique or memorable diapers sightings Another time in Sunday school, I was about 6 or 7. There was a cute little classmate in a pink dress and black saddle shoes who came up to me and said: "guess what!?". When I asked "what?", she lifted up her skirt and told me she was in a diaper today. I wonder what ever happened to her?

4. Times you have been caught or exposed My first year of college, I was working late one night at a local grocery store, I had left a DPF catalog on my bed underneath some other magazines, my mom found it and I had to basically "explain" to my parents. But they let me be after that.

5. When you have told or confessed to someone else Confessed to an ex girlfriend on valentines night while in bed. She didn't freak out. She was a psychology major herself. She was accepting and supportive for most of the rest of the relationship.

6. The first time you wore Willingly? I remember being 7 at my grandmothers and I found several of my old diapers in one of her drawers. I put in on myself while laying on her green carpet. I then stood up and looked in the mirror and couldn't believe how wonderful the fluffy padding felt between my legs. I wanted to wear them from then on!

7. The first time you bought I was 16. Had a great close friend in high school who I gave the money to, he went into the Eckards (CVS these days) and came out with a package of Attends Medium, that was late 1998. He was cool and didn't hassle me, he even tried one on himself (said they were too damn hot to wear all the time LOL).

8. Discovering that there are others like you DPF! Read about them in a book called "Different Loving" that was published in 1992. I later looked them up on the internet in 1996. Whata relief to find other people who enjoy diapers! The relief of knowing you are not "crazy", that's a difficult feeling to put into words.

9. Being ridiculed When I had to "explain" the DPF catalog to my parents, my dad claimed it was a "perversion" or something ludicrous like that. I basically just told them that "I'm an adult, and I like diapers, and it's my issue and not their issue, so let me handle it, OK!!". That was the end of it, other than me having to explain the XP Medical boxes that would occasionally arrive while living with them.

Who else? These are fun!

Well, I remember when i was maybe 4 or 5 years old, for whatever reason I was home alone and I knew there were still pampers in my moms room from when I was a baby and I snuck in and put one on under my underwear. Loved that feeling, went back to my room and hid there the rest of the night, playing with legos with it on like that.

Same time really, I always liked them honestly.

Never saw anyone else in them really. Then again I don't go out looking for people and wonder if they are/aren't diapered.

Well I was caught when i was 5, then had my stash found when I was 15. That didn't go well.

Well yeah I've told a few ex's, obviously they didn't know because we hadn't slept together but yeah.

Answered in question 1 i think.... first time i wore one i bought though was around 13.

when i was 12/13

That happened when I was maybe 16, found DPF, then found DD later on
:P

9. Being ridiculed

I was a bedwetter as a kid till about age 5/6. As such, my parents, typically my mom, would put me in a diaper before I got into bed. My memory is of me laying on the floor and my mother putting a Pampers diaper on me (late '70's so, thick, white, plastic) and me complaining that it "didn't feel right" She ended up taking it off me (surprising in retrospect, given how frugal my parents were) and putting on another one which I deemed suitably comfy enough to pull my pajamas up over and sleep in.

It wasn't long after I'd stopped the bedwetting on a regular basis that I realized I had some sort of attraction to diapers. We still had a partially used box of Pampers in the house and I pulled a couple of those out on occasion. I also stumbled across old cloth diapers/pins/Gerber pants that had apparently been used on myself and my brother at some point and played with those when I could find some alone time.

Not a diaper sighting on someone else, but just of diapers themselves. Since I was out of diapers at night and developed a fixation for them I'd always take the chance to see them. Usually that was ads on TV or in newspaper flyers, as well as looking at ads in the department store catalogs. However, the big thing for me was looking at the diapers in the stores- usually the supermarket. I would fantasize about how it would be great if I could scrape together enough money to buy a box/bag of diapers for myself some day (nevermind that I was only 7/8/9). In fact there was one box of Pampers that was in an old Ben Franklin 5 and dime store (see if anyone gets THAT reference) that had been lingering on the shelf for a couple years (they didn't sell Pampers in a box anymore, so that was technically "vintage" at that point, I guess). I passed by that box so many times, trying to inhale the scent, and trying to come up with some workable plan that would transport my adolescent self across town with enough privacy to purchase that box and somehow get it home. Alas, it was not to be.

Hmm, typically this falls into the category of parental discovery. When I was still 7/8/9 I know I was caught at night with a diaper on but nothing was said about it. This was more of a "need it" rather than a "want it" for me as I still had occasional accidents and I was trying ANYthing to keep dry and reduce my anxiety of wetting myself at night. I spent most of my childhood in fear of being discovered by friends and non-close family. I invariably had accidents and invariably tried to talk my way out of them, but was absolutely terrified that someone would make me wear a diaper and embarass me.

Only person I've told outside of the online ABDL world has been my wife. She knows I wear for the reason that I still wet at night. She has also been one of the people who has "caught" me as she found a disk back in college that had some downloaded/cached pics of a site that had ABDL stuff on it. She called me up and wanted to know what it was... but halfway through the conversation changed her mind and said she didn't want to know about it.

Hard to classify this. I wore as a kid when I could find them. Even fashioned bigger diapers out of several cloth diapers by taping/pining them together so they'd fit my growing frame.

After I got my driver's license I finally was able to realize my childhood dream of buying my own diapers. Of course by this time a 5'8" 145lb guy wasn't going to fit into baby diapers, but that wasn't going to stop me. I got out scissors and tape and, again, tried to construct something that would fit me. They were shoddy constructions that wouldn't last long, but they served their purppose. I also went through many guilt/purge cycles. Taking the bags of baby diapers I'd bought and tossing them in a field or in a dumpster. Eventually I started putting them in a tightly tied garbage bag first... and often came back to get a couple more diapers at time so I wasn't dropping the cash for a full bag every time the urge hit me and wanted to get a "hit".

First time I bought ADULT sized diapers wasn't until I was in college. I knew, of course, that there were products made for adults, but the only things I'd seen were those "belted undergarments", which, to me, looked nothing like a diaper so I never bothered trying/finding them. After discovery that they did, indeed, make "briefs" which were actually diapers so cleverly named differently...I ran out late at night and bought some green depends. They were a size too big, horribly green, and very thin.....but they were heaven!

Early college in the days of dial-up networks I had a membership to Prodigy. I found a board (forget the name) where people tried to discuss the AB world a bit circumspectly. (Prodigy had strict nazi moderators who would delete boards and ban members for anything that smacked of "sex"). While I knew I didn't have any desire to "be a baby" I at least knew there were other people out there SIMILAR to my own desires. A couple years later in grad school the WWW was in it's infancy and I found sites like Spacebaby Bob's, BitterGrey's, and newsgroups like ASFD, and the resource list. That was the foot in the door of a whole new world for me. I sure spent a lot of time in the computer lab "researching" for my thesis. Lucky back in those days you could sign in to a terminal anonymously, they didn't track sites, and they had no idea what you were looking at.

9. Being ridiculed

Hasn't happened as an adult, but happened quite a bit as a kid due to to the bedwetting. My brother would delight in telling friends (mine or his) that I wet the bed and wore Pampers. I would vehemently deny it and, in typical 5/6 year old logic, say it was actually my brother who was the bedwetter! Hah, take that! The fact that I had a plastic sheet on my bed under my normal sheet which crackled every time anyone sat on it kind of blew that tactic out of the water but... I tried. My brother would also refer to me as "Pampers" and got a couple of his friends to join in on that. My parents were able to get that quashed after a while, and let him change the nickname to a "less harmful" name of "Curlers". (I had blond hair that would curl up at the nape of my neck.)

1. Earliest diaper memory: playing at my neighbors house who used to babysit my brother and I - using my little brothers diapers, the neighbors kids used to play 'house'.

2. The first time you realized you liked diapers: I remember wearing and getting caught when I was very young 5/6 at home one night when I put one on before bed. I was so embarrassed because my mum did not understand.

3. Unique or memorable diapers sightings: I've got nothing. Unless you count my second girlfriend raiding my diaper stash on my birthday - only to surprise me in the car when she was wearing one and then wet it (pampers size 7).That's in the spank bank and you guys are welcome).

4. Times you have been caught or exposed: when I was 5/6 - again when I was 13 (when I was 13 it was for sexual gratification and that was awkwardddddd).

5. When you have told or confessed to someone else: Both of my long term girlfriends (one is now my fiancée), and both of them were extremely accepting and cool with it. Any stories I've written on here are actual events with my first girlfriend.

6. The first time you wore: 5/6 for fulfilling an unknown desire - once I hit puberty it was for sexual gratification. I managed to get my first diapers after puberty around 13.

7. The first time you bought: 16/17 I think.

8. Discovering that there are others like you: the Internet is a grand thing. Yahoo was my friend. I thought I was just one messed up little dude until then, but I didn't care, it felt great.

9. Being ridiculed: by my mom the few times she caught me - so awkward at the time, but it's water under the bridge now.

10. Favorite moment: telling my first girlfriend after being with her for two years about my fetish. I remember the first time she touched and held that diaper (pampers size 6 baby dry) and then wore it and was cool with it, I was in heaven. I love run on sentences - how about you? Then to luck out and have my grade school and lifelong crush get into it with me (right away). You know what - I'm bored and might just write that story today, lol.

if there was ever a topic worth resurrecting, it is this one.

1. Earliest diaper memory I have memories of going through potty training and having numerous accidents when I was four (no real memories much before 4). I remember being changed when I was about 4 and 1/2.

2. The first time you realized you liked diapers Not sure if it was the first time I realized I liked diapers, but at 5 I had finally potty trained and realized I hadn't had an accident for a long time. I decided to have an 'accident' and pooped my pants. Not sure what I wanted from it, but my mom didn't react any particular way. She helped clean me up, and didn't get upset. Sadly I wasn't put back into diapers, or threatened. By six I know I was definitely attracted to diapers. I didn't usually play with girls, but occasionally girls would want to play house and I always wanted to be the baby. I also had an experience of going in the tub, but I wasn't one to have a lot of accidents and didn't wet my bed.

3. Unique or memorable diapers sightings Nothing much. I remember seeing a kid around 6 carrying a package of Pull Ups and I wondered if they were for him, as well as a mother buying a package of size 6 diapers with a boy around 8. I never noticed any adult in diapers.

4. Times you have been caught or exposed I bought some diapers, which arrived on the doorstep. My brother was there and asked "Why did you buy Depends?"

5. When you have told or confessed to someone else haven't told anybody, and likely won't.

6. The first time you wore at 19 I tried to make myself some diapers, and actually wet my bed. I was 23 when Goodnites came out and bought them. I used them and it was the first time I could wet without causing a mess. I was still too afraid to buy, so I bought some Attends from HDIS on the phone. It was like Christmas morning when they came.

7. The first time you bought see above.

8. Discovering that there are others like you I remember seeing the Phil Donahue episode and realizing that other people thought this way. I really didn't think much about it, but would research bed-wetting and learned that people wet their bed well past the age that I thought. In 1996 I discovered the Web and found DPF and realized I wasn't alone.

9. Being ridiculed not really been exposed.

Who else? These are fun!

Defining Diaper Moments

At the risk of being redundant or re-hashing old posts, I thought I might start this thread in the DL section.

There are circumstances and experiences that define us as Diaper Lovers. I thought it would be interesting if we shared some of these moments in our lives to help us understand ourselves and also each other in our community.

Here are some things that might be considered defining moments:

1. Earliest diaper memory - My earliest Diaper memory is at age 8. Was over at a friends house playing around outside. Went back in to the house for some lunch and was playing in his room. In his closet he had some old diapers, so we all started teasing him.... everyone ran off and i stayed fixated on those darn diapers. I managed to get ahold of one of the bags and take a diaper. Ran into the bathroom and put it on, the excitement was overwhelming let along the feeling of wearing a diaper again. Johnson and Johnson disposable diapers would be my first diapers.

2. The first time you realized you liked diapers - When I started becoming jealous of those who wore diapers. Walks to school I would see the ole Pamper boxes in the trash just wishing I could have some diapers. Just overwhelming at times, any chance I could get diapers I would try. I lost a job over diapers, was a stock boy as a teenager and would take diapers and put them on. Needless to say I got caught. OOPS!!!!

3. Unique or memorable diapers sightings - Came home from work one evening and jumped into an elevator with a home nurse. In her arms she had diapers. I probably freaked her out, being I could not take my eyes off her or the diapers. Needless to say we became friends over time, and one thing led to another we started dating.

4. Times you have been caught or exposed - In Walmart of all places, would not say caught just exposed. GF always told me to be careful when you bend over your diaper is exposed. I forgot about what she said, and well at the cash register had a lady ask me Are those diapers you are wearing? What is one to say, no ma'am it is a new brand of mens underwear... called depends.... would like to change me.... LOL!!! But yes came out of my mouth, lucky for me GF was with me and gave her the medical fib... LOL!!! Lesson learned.

5. When you have told or confessed to someone else - My GF, just after we started dating. But she already knew.

6. The first time you wore - When I was born... after the potty training I started wearing diapers again at 8 years old.

7. The first time you bought - 14 I guess, ordered online and gave the wrong address. LOL!!!! Then neighbor got the

diapers, idiot I was as a teenager. I eventually got the right address. Out on my own I would buy diapers while I was

in the Navy.

8. Discovering that there are others like you - It was late in the ballgame, after years of being in the Military. Traveling

the world, i would find Adult Baby Sitters in Japan of all places. The fee was off the charts for a weekend of being

diapered, so i went for it. Spent 3 days in diapers, being changed, treated like a baby... It was 3 days worth the cost.

Got reassigned to Hawaii and that is when I found DPF.com, I was amazed at how many people enjoyed wearing

diapers. I just could not believe it at first, then I was happy to see that I was not crazy or something was wrong with me

for liking to wear diapers. DPF i was able to reach out and talk with others eventually meet others.

9. Being ridiculed - never happened. I did my 20 years in the Navy and managed never to be ridiculed or at least hear

comments about my diapers. Did anyone from my Navy days know I where diapers??? I do not know. I wore often

while I was in the Navy and took many precautions.

All in all this diaper lifestyle as come full circle. These days I still enjoy wearing diapers. I did the 24/7 diapers for over a year,

figured I could not complain about a lifestyle I knew nothing about. So I gave it a shot, I will have to say that it was an experience.

I will not forget. I became dependent on diapers over time, after 4 months wearing diapers was just that. I would not have the

thoughts "oh i have to wet" or mess... it would just happen. Not wearing a diaper was not an option either, i tried just to go back

and well found myself wet in a couple of tight places. One would think that this is not the case, as i did before starting to wear

24/7, but after I got use to wearing a diaper out and about, around the house, to bed just everywhere I was using them to their

max capacity.

After a year it would take about 2 months in time to be able to go out and about and not wet. It is nice to have a choice between

wearing a diaper for fun, vice have to wear a diaper. Something I took for granit till I did the 24/7 diapers. Today I wear mainly

around home and to bed, will wear out and about on an occasion. Just enjoy the diapers life.

• Like 1

I used to always pretend to wear them after I was potty trained. I would play games of pretend with my friends (who were older than me and female) where I pretended to be a baby. I was actually re-diapered for a while as a kid for bedwetting, too.

I don't remember one solid moment, but I think I must've been 6 at the oldest. Most likely much younger. I just always knew... never had to think about it.

Hm... my mom was a nanny when I was little, so my two closest friends were the children she looked after. One was a boy who was younger than me, the other a girl who was slightly older. For convenience, we'd all take baths together, nap together, etc. Well, my mom's actually a bit messed up, so she would occasionally use humiliation as punishment, which meant that when the younger boy had trouble potty training she'd make a bit deal about him wearing a diaper and we'd see him in it.

Never. Hopefully I'll continue that record. lol People have found out about some... interesting... things that I take a liking to. This will not be one of them.

Only one person knows I have the fetish. He is a friend who used to be my mentor and he's a great deal more... *ahem* adventurous?... sexually than I am. Which, believe me, is quite impressive.

Similar to Emily, my first experience was stealing from a client. lol My mother transitioned to working as a caretaker for disabled people, which I have since taken up as a job as well, and when I was about... 13... we got a client who was incontinant. (A client whom I am actually sitting 3 feet from as I type this) and I took one of her diapers to try on.

Still haven't. Unfortunately, I know jsut about everyone in a 10 mile radius of me, so discresion isn't really possible. People talk in my town. Maybe I'm a coward. Oh well.

This beautiful place helped a lot. I mean, thanks to some other websites, and some common sense, I knew there had to be others like me, but I never imagined meeting people who are actually comfortable with it.

9. Being ridiculed

Well, via the internet. I go on Omegle a lot to rp as a girl with older guys (yup, I'm messed up lol) and sometimes they just make fun of my quirks.

I was diapering my first adult baby and then packing up to go home to my boyfriend that I was in an open relationship with the feeling totally bummed out no pun intended that I didn't think I was going to have anymore babies wrong I had 28 more babies love mommy

• 5 months later...

One moment in my life when I realized how important diapers where in my brain, one day at the age of about 14 while visiting a friends home, his mother got out of her car leaving her baby's freshly laundered bright white cotton gauze prefold diaper laying in plain view on the front seat. Standing there beside the car starring at that diaper, I was stunned as I felt my penis engorging with blood. At that point I realized there was something "magic" about diapers!