LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do You Want To Be Seen As A Dl?

Topguy

For my part- I just don't get having anything but the comfort and convenience of diapers. And it's fun and erotic to keep a girlfriend in them-especially if it excites her. (sexually aroused females are always fun >:0)

One or two decided to act like a baby a little......and it made me feel incredibly odd..........stranger yet-when I know that my prefferences in women tend to be the "carter" type (a model on another site) Which is not exactly a shape most men go for. Anyone else ever run into this while doing diaper play with a partner?

I have never had the good fortune, time, or patience to have a diaper partner. The one time I tried watersports with my wife was a disaster. I no longer have the desire to have a diaper partner or any kind of a partner. I like diapers, diapers, diapers, and my own company best.

Imagination disposes of everything; it creates beauty, justice, and happiness, which are everything in this world

-Blaise Pascal

-D R

For me it's the way they feel, and also they way they look. I prefer the look of a babyish plastic backed diaper like Attends, Bambinos, etc. Not necessarily any babyish designs for AB reasons. It's just that in my mind that's what a diaper should look like. I guess when I look at a babyish adult diaper I see it as "my style", kinda like a clothing preference, if that makes sense.

The world really has too many labels for people already. I'm not just a DL. I'm an enema lover, a car lover, a bike rider and generally an adrenaline junkie.

But, in this context, I'm a DL because I want to wear a diaper for reasons even I can't fully comprehend without the extra baggage of being infantile about it.

For my part- I just don't get having anything but the comfort and convenience of diapers. And it's fun and erotic to keep a girlfriend in them-especially if it excites her. (sexually aroused females are always fun >:0)

One or two decided to act like a baby a little......and it made me feel incredibly odd..........stranger yet-when I know that my prefferences in women tend to be the "carter" type (a model on another site) Which is not exactly a shape most men go for. Anyone else ever run into this while doing diaper play with a partner?

Because baby stuff doesn't go with the sexual aspect. And because it just doesn't do anything for me. Give me my diaper and thats it.

The world really has too many labels for people already. I'm not just a DL. I'm an enema lover, a car lover, a bike rider and generally an adrenaline junkie.

Hey, I'm a lot like you except for the bike stuff, I have a bad leg and have trouble with bikes.

small world huh!

for me it is just about wearing a diaper nothing else. i like to wee in them but do not poo. i love the feel of a fresh new dry one but i also like the wet bulk after a few gushes. i only change when i have to because i like the squidgy wetness.

i do not do any AB stuff and have no baby products. i just live my life as a 'normal' person but wear nappies instead of underwear. i cannot go 24/7 as I would like but do it whenever i can.

i think the main thing for me is the comfort / security side. i do not do it for sexual pleasure and have no real desire to have a DL partner.

for me it is just about wearing a diaper nothing else. i like to wee in them but do not poo. i love the feel of a fresh new dry one but i also like the wet bulk after a few gushes. i only change when i have to because i like the squidgy wetness.

i do not do any AB stuff and have no baby products. i just live my life as a 'normal' person but wear nappies instead of underwear. i cannot go 24/7 as I would like but do it whenever i can.

i think the main thing for me is the comfort / security side. i do not do it for sexual pleasure and have no real desire to have a DL partner.

Same here, stress reliever and non-sexual. Early on it used to be more sexual but it's not anymore. As for the AB things, it's just not something that appeals to me at all. I've never liked children. They just make me uncomfortable. One of the things that actually makes me uncomfortable browsing this site is all the babyish banners at the bottom of people's posts and the babyish avatars and.... anything babyish. It's to the point where I use FireFox and AdBlock Plus to block all of that stuff so I don't have to look at it (as a result if someone walks in on me while reading this forum, you wouldn't be able to tell it apart from any other forum with a quick glance but with all those babyish banners under the posts it would be an invitation for a double take followed by "WTF are you looking at").

ETA - I'm not sure I even want to be seen as a DL. It's something I've come to terms with and accepted after doing the binge/purge for so many years but if I could flick a switch and turn this particular aspect of myself off, I would do so without second thoughts (I'd keep the WS fetish though).

I've always been a very "in control" sorta girl.......not that i am Domminant ... i actually have a submissive nature.....but i am extremely uncomfortable in situations where the outcome is unpredictable....

ive always been a DL.....for as long as i can remember....my earliest memories include a pair of rubber pants my mom had saved for me to put on my babydolls...but until i discovered dpf in my mid 30's it had only been sexual..

about that time life gave me the kick i needed to emancipate myself from my now ex husband...and discovered i could wear a diaper like i'd always fantasized about.....and that is what i did.......

The diaper became a way to finally "let go".......allow myself those few brief moments without the world weighing down on my shoulders....Within a few years i'd discovered bdsm and D/s....and i realized who i really was and how i wanted to live my life........i felt i'd actually been given a second chance.....and now i could be the sweet, lovable, devoted girl i'd always been on the inside......

since then i've had a few relationships...one was with another DL.......a very sweet guy who helped me find myself when i didn't even know i was missing....

What i found out though was that i just wanted to be taken care of....i didn't want so much responsibility anymore...i wanted a Man who would take charge be fair...and set expectations for me...it sounds old fashioned or even a bit oppressive to some i'm sure...and that's even what i would of thought myself 10 years ago.......but i have a demanding job with a lot of responsibility....there isn't any part of me that needs to prove myself an independent strong woman...i've been there...i've done that......i wanted to be taken care of for a change..

in a relationship like i'm in...i have the luxury of letting go when i get home....i do my chores...i keep the house ... i give my opinions and share in responsibilities.....but i'm still taken care of...like a beloved pet...like a prize possesion...like a cherished child....and i love it....diapers now are just icing on the cake......i wear a diaper seldomly anymore...i don't have that overwhelming desire right now...don't get me wrong the fetish is till there.....occasionally i still get the desire....but more often then not ...these days it's more of an enhancement to our "play" and not a something that i "need"...........when wear now it's a D/s sort of game....a "giving over of control"...and that's what makes it thrilling and exciting....W/we still ageplay occasionally it's a sweet way for Daddy to be tender...which i definitely enjoy...but though it's hard to describe why......in my mind wearing, wetting...being changed is like the ultimate in being controlled.....

I think i've rambled a little...hopefully somewhere in that post is the response to Your question TopGuy ;)

And one of the reasons Ilike to diaper women jennie. It's not just sexual to me. It's a way to let her relax totally and get some personal care and attention. I'm not really stuck on a power trip like a lot of tops. I find that sort of insecure and unreal. It's more some fun role playing that I do on the side-some of it can seem pretty intense and controlling........but I just like to see the reactions.

And there is a sort of consipiritorial collaboration with a sub that I like,in sort of a "our own little universe" way.

I guess one would have to be a part of it to understand.

I have to agree with Emily on what she said. I am an outdoors type and in some of the places that I go to, you do not often find adequet facilities. I prefer not to mess but if the situation arrives were I cannot get to adequet facilities then mess it is. I can change when I do find a place to do so.

For me it's simply a preference in underwear. I personally find men that dress and act like babies to be incedibally creepy, and have no desire to be included into that catagory. When people hear that you like to wear diapers, CSI's "King Baby" or HBO's "Real Sex" is the first thing that comes to their mind, not a very good impression of us.

• Like 1

You don't think you'll want a DL partner? It's strange, I'm a DL as well and can see why you enjoy what you do because I too enjoy similar things. The funny thing is, because it can be and is sexual many times, I want someone to participate with me. Whether that be someone to help put one on, or someone to "enjoy with" that's something that comes up (at least in my mind). I don't know, I don't like being alone participating in all those acts all the time, sometimes it's good to have some company IMO.

I AM a DL because diapers, their wear and use, ARE my main focus. Yes, there are shades of grey, like maybe using a pacifier or bondage mittens. But, I don't want or need baby props, games or scenarios. I am fulfilled wearing and using diapers, especially under regular clothes, out in public. And, it gives me a sense of decadence to tell society - with whatever standards IT would impose - to blow it out their nose! Diapers rule. I've known that and enjoyed that for 40 years!

• 2 weeks later...

I rather not be chained to any specific name but I rather be called a Diaper lover as it more matches me. I like to wear and use diapers and thats just it. When I get married, If I ask my wife to just put on a diaper (and if I really get lucky poop in it as well) , that's all I want, the acting like a baby part would just be unnecessary.

I rather not be chained to any specific name but I rather be called a Diaper lover as it more matches me. I like to wear and use diapers and thats just it. When I get married, If I ask my wife to just put on a diaper (and if I really get lucky poop in it as well) , that's all I want, the acting like a baby part would just be unnecessary.

I could'nt agree with you more tcc and udontneed2knw. I've been a DL for most of my life and YES occationally I'll use my paci at bedtime or I'll wear a onesie tee shirt just to secure my diapers snugger to my body and prevent bulking but for the most part I wear for some stress and urge incont. reasons as well as the love of em. Diapers and the paci are great stress relievers. :whistling:

• 2 years later...

I am a DL and I really don't understand the fascination with acting like a baby. Therefore, I understand why people don't get my fascination with urine and feces. I don't understand it myself. I tend to be very logical in most of my thinking and don't understand why I have the fetishes that I do. To me, being a DL is a very logical activity. I have urge incontinence. If a toilet is not within 15 to 20 feet away, I probably won't make it, so I wear diapers (pull-ups), which prefer to call ADUs (adult disposable underwear). When I'm shopping, especially in large stores like Sam's, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc., I don't have to worry about finding a restroom or being able to make it to the restroom, if it is clear across the store. I've only been wearing for about 3 years, but I think wearing ADU would relieve much of the discomfort of long drives, so I'm looking forward to taking my next driving vacation. Quite honestly, the female astronaut who drove across Florida wearing a diaper a few years ago gave me the idea. My wife has become accustomed to my ADU, so I no longer feel embarrassed to buy them or wear them. I wear them for protection and to give me confidence when I'm out in public. If I don't wet them, I use them again the next day. If I do wet them, I keep wetting them until they are soaked. There is no sense in wasting a partially soaked diaper.

I don't have to be seen as a DL, I am a DL. and by the way I hate that classification. Wearing diapers is as natural to me as it isn't for others. I am diaper dependent and I know I will never out grow my need for them as I have tried countless times. I am not medically incontinent and yet if I were to do go any where without wearing a diaper I would pee my pants. I don't have to force myself or consciously tell myself to pee, It just happens.

I have been wearing diapers full time all of my adult life and just like many here, it began when I was just a kid. Wearing diapers is a life style choice and one that has more pluses than minuses. First of all there is nothing that is more comfortable than wearing a diaper, whether it be cloth or a disposable diaper.

Secondly they are so incredibly convenient. No searching and then finding a less than sanitary restroom. No waiting in long lines at a public event. No loss in production during the day or frequent stops to pee. Clothing fits and looks better. Diapers offer a little extra padding between you and that cold car interior during the winter months. They offer a comfortable, safe and secure sense of well being. They're a conversation piece, nothing starts a conversation like, "Hey, are you wearing a diaper?" LOL!

Whenever I either told someone that I wear diapers or if they found out on their own, most of them come to the conclusion that I'm still the same person, albeit a bit more vulnerable now. It is that vulnerability that has made me a much more understanding, tolerant and genuine person. I like myself and am comfortable with who I am. How many people that you know can say that. So take my advice, Put on your diapers and enjoy the ride.

• Like 1

Though I don't pursue it, the main reason I would like the world to know me as a DL is rather simple ;) The world needs to learn tolerance and respect for all of human diversity including DL's B) Having all those who are "in the closet" suddenly emerge all at once might just point out the few dullards who have yet to allow their real selves- complete with oddities- to see the light of day :o It's always great fun to watch real people emerge from their self-imposed shells :P

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Like a few of the others, I AM a D/L. and have been so much of my life. I tried some of the A/B stuff, bottles and such and they had absolutely NO appeal to me what so ever. Diapers are my focus and I enjoy them immensely, how they look, how they feel, and how they perform. As above, they are so useful, and incredibly comfortable and just look awesome. Though i don't see myself going 24/7, I do wish I could wear more often, and I do when the opportunity arises.

Tried the other stuff and it doesn't do anything for me...I'm a D/L....and thats all I need :)

qwack

When I read the subject line for this thread, it lead me in a completely different direction than it actually ended up going, so I think I'll pursue that, if that's okay with all of you.

Why do I want to be seen as a DL? In other words, why do we have a need to expose our very private desires to others? Why not keep them private?

I have a brother-in-law who is gay, and some gay friends as well, and they all felt the need to "come out," and not deny who they are to me or anyone else. I think that if something is so much a part of your makeup, that eventually you won't want to or be able to hide it anymore. You fear rejection, but crave acceptance so badly that you feel compelled to put it out there.

Now, my wife is the only one who knows of my desires, but although she has come to terms with my diaper wearing, she doesn't really accept it and wants nothing at all to do with it. To this day, to the best of my knowledge, she has never seen one of my diapers, and has never (knowingly) seen me in one.

So what is the one thing I crave more than anything in my marriage? Acceptance. The ability to completely be myself around her, and no longer hide something that's so important to me.

Yes, I get the desire to be yourself and share that intimate part of your desires with others.

-RMS

To my family and friends, I want to be seen as any other normal person. No one else that I know has to know about my diaper desires at all. On the other hand, when I am on diaper related websites and interacting with other like minded people, I prefer that everyone knows I am a DL and not an AB. Why? Simply because I feel on social networks like this and other diaper related sites that those looking to message or become friends with other like minded people should know about the person they are messaging. Personally, I don't get into roll playing or baby stuff at all. No offence to those that do, but it's just not my thing. Because I am a DL, I tend to seek out other DL's to talk with as opposed to those who like playing at being a baby. It all comes down to common interests. I would ventutre a guess that most people on this site who are DL's and not into baby stuff would quickly become bored and lose interest in messaging someone who's conversations are mostly about being a baby and having a mommy or daddy change them and dress them in baby clothes, etc. Likewise, AB's who message DL's would also lose interest when they get responses about things that are not AB related. To me, the lables and profile information is a good guideline as to which members I would get along best with and perhaps develope friendships with based on common interests.

To my family and friends, I want to be seen as any other normal person. No one else that I know has to know about my diaper desires at all. On the other hand, when I am on diaper related websites and interacting with other like minded people, I prefer that everyone knows I am a DL and not an AB. Why? Simply because I feel on social networks like this and other diaper related sites that those looking to message or become friends with other like minded people should know about the person they are messaging. Personally, I don't get into roll playing or baby stuff at all. No offence to those that do, but it's just not my thing. Because I am a DL, I tend to seek out other DL's to talk with as opposed to those who like playing at being a baby. It all comes down to common interests. I would ventutre a guess that most people on this site who are DL's and not into baby stuff would quickly become bored and lose interest in messaging someone who's conversations are mostly about being a baby and having a mommy or daddy change them and dress them in baby clothes, etc. Likewise, AB's who message DL's would also lose interest when they get responses about things that are not AB related. To me, the lables and profile information is a good guideline as to which members I would get along best with and perhaps develope friendships with based on common interests.

Yea, cause us AB's only ever talk about baby stuff, and wanting a mommy to change us. We find very hard to have a normal conversation with people with out at least saying goo a couple of times......

Me too. I am a true DL. I have DL friends who, when we get on the phone we can talk about diapers for hours. So I understand the compulsivity that comes with this and am unashamed to have DL friends. I've always been subnissive in nature - tried desparately to change out of that mode - only to find there is a certain strength of character in my actualizing as an infantilist. I am now practicing regression constantly. I am unashamed to be a babyish, childish man - its in my heart and the mind must follow. Excuse me I have to poop my diaper!