LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Could Invent Something For Abdl's

Ouch! Who said it had to be a realistic invention!?

I'd invent a fluid that could be given as an enema, but which solidifies to the consistency of a really nice poo (adjustable for the individual) after about 30 seconds at body temperature, and can be expelled without leaving residue inside (or any residue is harmless.) I'd love to take about two quarts of THAT! :) Talk about the ultimate 'diaper stuffer'!

I agree with Pottypants. Having a Nanny/Mommy/Daddy Android or Cyborg to take care of you would be awesome! Imagine having someone who will feed, change, spank, or cuddle you whenever you wanted! Or, if you want to be on the more realistic side, how about having some very powerful hypnosis technique that you could use on anyone you wanted, and then they would be under your complete control?

Imagine having someone who will feed, change, spank, or cuddle you whenever you wanted!
I already got someone like that.

She's called Mommy. *giggle*

Ahm... to contribute, how about a baby formula, but with all the nutrients and stuff an adult needs instead? Meh, that prolly exists already...

I know, it's not creative in any way, but a Nuk sized paci but in clear instead of that orange/brown color. That is the ONLY reason I stick with the baby ones is for the clearness. Just a thought.

My great invention would be (although a lot of ab fiction has been helping me) a school/reeducation center for those who truely want to be a baby mentaly. Then help find good nurchering ab parents who would raise them for the rest of their lives.

Another good invension I have is a dating site dedicated to baby/baby seekers. babies who don't want momies or daddies as life partners but other babies like themselves.

Finnally a book that deals with real infantilism and how to maintain a infantilistic relationship.

I'd also invent a way to cure inconcinents.

Well thats all I have right now.

Wish you all well

• 2 weeks later...

ABs usually seem to seek out a caring relationship, but sometimes, even the best behaved AB misbehaves and needs to be punished. How about a machine which is capable of giving a spanking or other form of chastisement as desired by the "mommy" or "daddy". It would be really important to have lots of adjustable settings though, like severity of spanking or punishment, and length of spanking or punishment, and of course, a large collection of potential punishments, whether it be spanking-related, enemas, suppositories, or perhaps even a purposefully soaking and leaking diaper which, if not changed quickly, would be more likely to cause chafing or diaper rash, or any number of other posibilities. Are there any other potential suggestions for this "punishment machine", or is the idea a bit scary to you all?

I agree with Pottypants. Having a Nanny/Mommy/Daddy Android or Cyborg to take care of you would be awesome! Imagine having someone who will feed, change, spank, or cuddle you whenever you wanted!

Definitely, or some kind of automated diapering machine.

How about a pill that makes poop smell of somthing nice so changing someone elses dirty nappies is a more pleasant task, and it`s easier to poop while shopping say.

It's called Nullo, and you can buy it over-the-counter at many drugstores!

• 2 weeks later...

Since the risk of getting caught adds a lot to wearing diapers to me I would want nosier diapers and/or plastic pants.

As for the car seat thing you can hide the use of the adult seat with one of two ways. Heavily tinted glass (if legal in your state) or by acting like a special needs person.

I was part of a kink club in my area for several years where we would help each other. Since we had different kinks and would have trouble finding people who shared our kink we would help each other. Two of the members worked with special needs adults and got me stuff to play with or to wear.

I built all sorts of sex machines for the one woman. She loved remote toys. I would use things that would get set off by things around her. Once we put a wood box in the front yard that looked like it stored workman tools but was large enough for her to fit inside. A large sheet of plywood was placed on the sidewalk to cover a small ditch. It looked like the sidewalk was being repaired and the plywood was a temporary cover. It really hid a lever that worked a plunger that went in the ass of the person in the box. (she did have a panic button) They both loved it. I had as much fun coming up with toys as I do wearing diapers.

In return they would diaper me and one time for my birthday they took me along with them as they took their special needs clients on a field trip. It was the two of them, seven clients, two helpers and me. The helpers were not in on it so I had to play along for the whole time with no 'out'.

how bout instead of having a toilet in ur house u had this machine that was kind of like a shower toilet hybrid where when u sit on it in a soiled diaper all u have to do is undo the tapes and it would fall into a bowl of some sort and then jets would clean u and more jets would powder u and then all u have to do is diaper urselve again. so basicly an automatic cleaner/powderer to make any kinds of diaper changes take less then a minute or 2.

I was thinking of a micro-sized portable diaper incinerator. Drop a soiled diaper in and *poof* - tiny amount of dust. No mess, no smells, and instant disposal :)

my real time wish (And I have in a way) - is nice terry cloth bedsheets. You can get some in UK - although hard to find, but soft warm absorbent terry cloth bedsheets are great :) - but on top of that - terry cloth douvet covers and pillow cases :)

Mmmmmm fluffy :)

DP

I would like to see a day centre where all aspects of the venue were 'upscaled' to make you look the toddler or infant. For example, you would walk into a building not unlike any normal factory but once inside the venue is built like a nursery. High Chairs are truly high, something like 15 feet high and a crib where the bars stretch to 8 feet so you can't escape. The only 'non realistic' addition would be androids that were sized to your ratio as a baby. The android would be something like 30 foot but could pick you up or nurse you or put you in a giant stroller to push you around your nursery... I've even thought about recreating the birthing process where you are inserted into a womb and must be born (to escape of course) and then placed into "mommy's arms" for all the pampering you ever wanted...

I would create a short stent for the sphincter at the bladder/uretha transition rather than have to deal with a lenghty catheter that is stiff and uncomfortable.

Anondl

Actually i thought this was something that already existed? I remember reading somewhere about this being used on patients with paralysis, and was basicly a surgical procedure where the fit sort of like a round oring in to the the sphincter to keep it open. Something I read from a few years ago, so I may be off on the description.

How about a special cloaking device that would allow any AB/DL/Incon to go out and about in just diapers and a t-shirt, like is okay and expected for someone MUCH younger (!), without anyone else actually seeing that attire or noticing it, with the wearer seeming to be dressed appropriately?

Actually i thought this was something that already existed? I remember reading somewhere about this being used on patients with paralysis, and was basicly a surgical procedure where the fit sort of like a round oring in to the the sphincter to keep it open. Something I read from a few years ago, so I may be off on the description.

I don't wish to become permamently incontinent. I'm thinking of a stent that could be applied or removed at will.

I find catheters stiff and uncomfortable. Imagine an hour glass shaped stent 1/2 inch long applied at the sphincter. The most chalenging part of this would be designing the insertion/removal tool.

One would be constantly dribbling (thus elimanting leaking by flooding). If your SO inserted it, and kept the tool under lock and key :P

anondl