LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does your wife complain?

I know many members have wives, husbands or partners.  Some are mommies and daddies, some participate now and then, some just tolerate the diapers and others totally hate the idea of their spouse wearing diapers.  This may sound a bit sexist and that isn't my intention, but I tend to think a husband would be much more accepting of his wife wearing diapers than many wives are of their husbands in diapers.

My question is mostly for those whose wives or S.O. who hate or barley tolerate their diapers, especially those who's lifestyle is 24/7 or close to it.  How do they feel about the money you spend each and every month on your diapers?  Those who wear a lot can spend hundreds of dollars a month on diapers depending on the premium brands and how many they go through.  I just spent about $92 on two bags of premium diapers (BeDry and Mega Inspire), and that is only 24 diapers.  Even Betterdry are around $34 for a package of 15 diapers and going through only 2 diapers a day (many go through more) is 60 diapers a month if they wear everyday.

So, the question is, does your S.O., especially wife ever complain to you about the money that is being spend every month on your diapers?  Especially those that are on a budget?  Do they nag you or always bring it up whenever you have an argument about something?  Does she complain that "If you didn't spend all that money on diapers we could have steak instead of hamburger, or go out to dinner and the movies more often"?   Is it a cause of problems or arguments in your house?  Do you compromise and let the spouse spend money on special items she want even if they are really expensive?  How do you deal with it? 

7 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I know many members have wives, husbands or partners.  Some are mommies and daddies, some participate now and then, some just tolerate the diapers and others totally hate the idea of their spouse wearing diapers.  This may sound a bit sexist and that isn't my intention, but I tend to think a husband would be much more accepting of his wife wearing diapers than many wives are of their husbands in diapers.

My question is mostly for those whose wives or S.O. who hate or barley tolerate their diapers, especially those who's lifestyle is 24/7 or close to it.  How do they feel about the money you spend each and every month on your diapers?  Those who wear a lot can spend hundreds of dollars a month on diapers depending on the premium brands and how many they go through.  I just spent about $92 on two bags of premium diapers (BeDry and Mega Inspire), and that is only 24 diapers.  Even Betterdry are around $34 for a package of 15 diapers and going through only 2 diapers a day (many go through more) is 60 diapers a month if they wear everyday.

So, the question is, does your S.O., especially wife ever complain to you about the money that is being spend every month on your diapers?  Especially those that are on a budget?  Do they nag you or always bring it up whenever you have an argument about something?  Does she complain that "If you didn't spend all that money on diapers we could have steak instead of hamburger, or go out to dinner and the movies more often"?   Is it a cause of problems or arguments in your house?  Do you compromise and let the spouse spend money on special items she want even if they are really expensive?  How do you deal with it? 

My wife's reply to your question: 

Well, my secret is you have your own money to buy that stuff with. So in a sense, you have an "allowance" separate from what we pay bills and buy groceries with. I think you order A LOT but maybe it's because it's on sale, it's new or you're trying to find a type that's easier for me to deal with. Because it's honestly not an easy thing to understand why a grown person wants to wear them. You? You have MS so there's a need now but the fetish is still there too.

I'm not a fan of the baby prints on adult diapers. If you're into the baby stuff....then okay BUT when you're not, wearing for fun or have MS and need to, I think it's demeaning to the wearer. If you HAVE to wear, I think wearing baby prints is a slap in the face. Here you're having to wear a diaper and possibly feel like less of an adult or losing your ability to control your bathroom issues , now you have to wear one with baby prints. How awful.

My husband has had to buy baby prints when his money got tight and I can hardly stand it

So my hubby says if I'm working and have the extra money to buy them after bills then that's my choice, I do help with bills etc. But I also have another expensive hobby as well (modifying cars), I haven't had the diapers come up in an argument yet. 

• Like 1

Wife tonight says "you are going to have big boy pants on this week when we have guests" (of course).   I can't believe you were wearing baby pants when Mike came over.   I protested that they were just depend real fits (age apprpriate for us seniors) but she didn't buy it.

7 hours ago, Young1 said:

So my hubby says if I'm working and have the extra money to buy them after bills then that's my choice, I do help with bills etc. But I also have another expensive hobby as well (modifying cars), I haven't had the diapers come up in an argument yet. 

That sounds great buddy. I'm glad you and your husband have such a healthy relationship and that he's okay with you being yourself, that's always a good thing.

• Like 1

occasionally, when a box of diapers are delivered on our porch my wife will just make a comment that I have a box and "Don't you have enough?"

The money part of this has come up, but it's not, I suspect, the core of my wife's general lack of enthusiasm for having a husband who wears diapers all the time, everywhere. She has commented on occasion that I have more than enough of them in stock (I probably have 13+ cases right now), and she told me at one point that I should turn off "automatic reordering" because she thought that was what was happening when a case of diapers showed up on the porch every couple of weeks. 

I've explained that I double down when they are on sale, so my inventory of baby pants is actually saving us money, and also, that ABDL diapers are cheaper to wear in the long run, because they are so much better than all but the best medical diapers - I can wear 2-3 ABDL diapers a day, whereas I would be burning through probably 6 cheap diapers at least, and also doing more laundry. 

However, ultimately it comes down to a question of what we each want to do with our share of our money. First of all, I make most of it, but I don't every really pull out that card - she does a lot of stuff for the kids, for example, that you can't really put a dollar value on, that I don't have time to look after - God help me if I ever have to go shopping for dance tights or makeup or bras. But, she also buys cushions for the outdoor furniture, or she buys a new lamp for a spot where the current lamp has been working just fine, or she buys 10 X as many shoes as I do, or she wants to go visit her parents in Florida and take the kids, etc. So if she starts hinting about wanting to audit my diaper expenditures, I say, okay, no problem, bust out the credit card bills and let's drill down on what we're spending.... except she knows from previous exercises in this vein that inevitably the forensic analysis is going to come back showing she spends 4 X what I do every month. So, hey, maybe I don't need Baby Panda diapers in my arsenal, but maybe the colour of the linens in the guest room is fine, and the goddamn table cloth print doesn't need to reflect the season... oh, it's okay if I buy Baby Panda diapers? Okay. Thanks. 

It’s never gotten to a money thing.  This would be a tough line for her to run because of the massive asymmetry in our lifetime earnings.  Although, after a late-career-life pandemic lay-off and the grim reality of being a white, male, aged middle manager from a major multinational in world dominated by woke HR and the resultant reality that I earn only a little now, the fact stands that the overwhelming majority of our marital fiscal pie came from my efforts.  I’ve paid all the mortgages, paid her college tuition and built investments in her name.

If THAT doesn’t work, then there’s always the counter-strike that there are more than 50 pairs of shoes in the house that we share and 3 pairs are mine…

If THAT doesn't work, then there's the point that my nappies are much cheaper than alcohol addiction, drug addiction or ongoing therapy...

I think it's always good to have a primary, secondary and tertiary escape plan.

• Like 1