LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are we sampling?

What diapers are you testing out, or want to try?

I'm waiting on a bag of Incontrol Bedry Night diapers to play with. The theoretical absorbency limit is excessive for me, but I am wondering if it will lead to feeling drier when not wetting to capacity

• Like 1

I wore my first Incontrol BeDry diaper Friday night to bed.  It lasted me 10+ hours and was super wet and swollen so thick I would never be able to get any pants over it except maybe sweat pants.  No one would ever be able to miss that I was thickly diapered if they saw me.  My issues are the side panels are shorter than normal for size large, the size I usually wear.  I could barely overlap back to front to get it taped on.  The tapes are refastenable but would not stay attached.  I had to use diaper pins through all 4 tapes to pin it on.  Otherwise the fit was good, the absorbency was excellent and very comfortable. 

I have mainly stuck with Rearz and ABU, but I do have a mixed case of LittleForBig diapers that should be delivered Wednesday. 

My next case of diapers that I want to try is Northshore megamax and I also want to try the abena pull ups. I normally wear xl goodnites during the day when I'm out and about but rarely wet them because they leak a little when I sit down half the time.

I have been using the mega barnyard recently and it does have a great capacity and I usually don't feel wet until the 3rd wetting. I find it hard to wet to capacity because it starts to feel too icky around 80% and I don't like to stay in the same diaper all day and night. I normally wear mediums in diapers but I may need to go to a small in rearz since the top tapes are only about an 1/2" from over lapping. That maybe something I just have deal with since my hips are 35" but my waist is 28".

If it fits..... I shits.  😆

But seriously ...  gotta draw my inventory down substantially but next batch will likely be some NRU Str8Up.   And if Kiddo ever comes out in XL... maybe some of those. 

• Haha 2

I have yet to try Trest diapers so that has to be on the list somewhere.  I kinda have my 'go to' diapers that I tend to stick with.  I'm still rockin the Abena L4 plastic backed even though the prices on them have increased significantly.  I like the Bedry diapers a lot as well.  You get a lot of diaper for the money with those IMO....

• Like 1

I'd like to try Trest because I have tried most of the other "super diapers" we can get up here. I'd also like to try the MegaMax AirLock. I prefer plastic to cloth-backed diapers, generally, but have a place for them in my system - my current favourite is the Rearz Active Air but I'd like to see how the NorthShore product stands up. I liked their Air Supreme's so I'm curious about the AirLock's. 

I also want to try TryAgains, and I have seen people talking about someone on Etsy that makes Pampers for adults, basically - they're expensive and probably don't work that well, but I love Pampers so I'd put up with reduced functionality in exchange for seeing the look on my wife's face if I walked into the room in what looked like actual Pampers. 

• Haha 1

Samples:

TotalDry underwear,  nah, don't like them.  Came from the left coast to the right coast, took forever.

ParentGiving underwear, ya ok.  Black Noir are nice.  

Nateen underwear, I liked them, they hold 5+ hours. 4250 ml.  Kind of pricey, but they last a long time. Sort of bulky.

Newclears, I liked them, but the are kind of large and bunch up in the seat.  Maybe the medium would be ok.  I don't really like all the extra stripes and printing.  Maybe try smaller size.

Aiminsin, I liked them, but were too small, but I got large, not sure why they ran soo small in L.  

Attends complete regular:  ok, but I have to cut holes and use my belts from my undergarments to hold them up.  

My mixed case of LittleForBig diapers came a day early, so I was able to try one yesterday. To me they are pretty much the same as an ABU peakabu in capacity, fit, and feel.  One of the packs is the baby parade cloth back. I opened the pack to just get a feel of them. I will probably try them later this week, but would think they would be the same as a little kings.