LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Married Males-Spouse Acceptance

Hi-

New to posting here. Just joined the site. I was just wondering how many married men are out there that have a spouse willing to change diapers when you ask?? I just have this notion it's this crazy odd thing, want to know if I am right. Looking forward to getting to know people on here!

• Like 1

Hi Nckearney, I can't give you data about how many married men whose wifes know about it and change their nappies on demand, but to me it feels like a lot to ask that they actually would change their nappies every time they ask. Wifes who know about it and accept their husbands as they are, there are more on this side.

Even many who would engage in play with their husbands probably don't change their diapers every time they ask, but might dedicate some time to it.

This is for what I have seen around me, and I have seen a few.

• Like 1

My Wife and my Boyfriend/Daddy who change me all the time. My Daddy specifically would prefer I wear diapers 24/7 but that's that's too much for me. There are probably quite a few folks here who's spouses change them honestly.

• Like 1

My wife knows about and tolerates, even encourages sometimes when she knows that I’m battling with the whole diaper thing.  But, she only engages at times when I’m unable to do it myself which is a rarity.  

• Like 1

My wife knows and tolerates it,but does not take part in anyway.She most likely would change me if for some medical reason I would need them and could not do it myself besides that a fat chance in hell it would occur  

• Like 1

My wife puts up with me wearing diapers - I've been 24/7 for 5 years - but that's about the extent of it. She has never offered to change them, and even if she were up for it, I think it would only be an occasional indulgence - it's not something I'd want to make into a "requirement" of the relationship, because I think it would be a lot to ask, and also might damage the dynamics. She can be a pretty "take charge" individual, and while I dress like a toddler under my clothing, I'm also pretty independently-minded - giving over that much control would come at a cost, is what I'm saying. 

She has packed diapers for me for trips and she buys me diaper cream and things like that, so I'm not complaining. I have a diaper drawer in our bedroom, and corner in our basement is stacked with them, and I haven't owned underwear that doesn't tape or pin on in nearly half a decade, so I feel like I'm getting space in the relationship to be who I want to be. I have to understand and meet her somewhere in the middle. It was not her dream to have someone in the house still in diapers, after our kids outgrew them! 

But on the other hand, were I to be beset by a stroke or something, I'm sure she'd change them, just as I would do it for her. But it's not on her wish list for activities we can do together, at least not now. 

• Like 2

My wife has changed me from time to time in the past but that has all gone by the wayside these days.  It was considerably more frequent back in the day but not so much anymore.  I certainly wish it was a more regular occurrence but she's not willing and I'm not going to push it.  I'm going to have to be content with the fact that she doesn't mind me wearing and using diapers whenever I like.... 

I'm incontinent, and that puts a different spin on things.  In the ordinary course of things, I put on my own diapers, but there are times when I need help.  The most obvious is when I have a rash, and need to apply Desitin as well as powder.  My wife does the honors, getting into all those places that I can't see or easily reach.  On the flip side, I frequently rub a heating cream into the areas of her back that she can't reach.  As you get older?  Such is married life.

My wife also accepts my diapers as part of who I am, but does not participate. I wet my diapers all the time around her, others, at work with discretion. I mess my diapers in the solitude of the early morning before she gets up.

Same here, my wife tolerates my diapers and accepts my plushie and my pajama onesies (plain ones only) but that's all.

She has been clear with that: As far I don't see that the diapers exists, it's ok... So I'm respecting this and it's never obvious that I'm wearing. When i wear in front of her, it's near totally invisible...

I have bladder issues. My wife willingly changes me on average 25-30 times a month. I started having bladder issues 10 years ago due to a medical mishap. Prior to that, I was a DL. adjusting to having bladder accidents and wearing 24/7 for me was fairly easy compared to most who have to suddenly adapt due to a medical need. She is good about changing me, despite not loving my need for diapers.

I have been with my wife 23 years and she has only changed me maybe 5 times. she don't like diapers and wants nothing to do with them. she just puts up with me wearing them.

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, technomonkey said:

I have been with my wife 23 years and she has only changed me maybe 5 times. she don't like diapers and wants nothing to do with them. she just puts up with me wearing them.

I share your pain, married 27 years, and my wife absolutely HATES the idea of me liking diapers.

Well, I lied and said I need them at night.  One time I had them on during the day and she questioned why.  I never responded.  But while touring Europe one time, I often said I have to get to a bathroom.  I ended up buying local undergarments to tie me over and give me better security in my mind (I take my 2 weeks of my own Amazon incon underwear now).  I will often need to use the restroom out and about (and she knows I am going).  She used to buy for me at drugstores or grocery, but I just buy myself now.  She still asks what do I need as she is the grocery shopper.

Now with being pre-diabetic, I notice I need to go more often.  Wonder how I could work that into the conversation.  

It's amazing to me that so many folks have spouses or partners who aren't supportive. Being involved is one thing and I can see spouses or partners not necessarily wanting to actively participate but not even being supportive  . . . I couldn't and wouldn't be able to live that way, life is too short.

• Like 2
On 4/14/2024 at 5:26 PM, ArtemisEnterri said:

My wife ABSOLUTELY HATES my interests in diapers and panties...

There is no way she would allow me to wear in her presence...

I’m in the same boat, I try and joke about it now and then, but its a hard no. I know she has seen my bag full of diapers, and I know she has seen me wearing them at night. But she will never acknowledge them.

• Sad 1
23 minutes ago, Diapers n tractors said:

I’m in the same boat, I try and joke about it now and then, but its a hard no. I know she has seen my bag full of diapers, and I know she has seen me wearing them at night. But she will never acknowledge them.

Mine won't even allow me to have any stored anywhere in the house, or even in my car...

To be blunt about it, she calls people like us (ABs and DLs) "sick, perverted freaks"...  In her mind, the ONLY people who should be wearing diapers are REAL babies (not "pretend" babies) and people with documented medical "need"...

My fiance will change me if I ask her too or if she see me struggling. No poop diapers though. Thats my rule. She also knows were i keep them and will grab one if I ask her too. She has accepted it. She just see it as another form of underwear. 

She is amazing and I love her for it.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Wowpally said:

My fiance will change me if I ask her too or if she see me struggling. No poop diapers though. Thats my rule. She also knows were i keep them and will grab one if I ask her too. She has accepted it. She just see it as another form of underwear. 

She is amazing and I love her for it.

I'm so jealous...  You are so lucky.

My wife/mommy insists that I wear 24/7/365 and is willing to change me whenever although she is not physically capable of doing so all the time. I do try and spare her the messy diapers though (at least at home, but when we’re out all bets are off). 

My wife/mommy orders me adult baby clothes diapers and any other baby item she wants me to have I am treated like a toddler and lots of diaper changes and checks when she wants I also have my own nursery and  sleep in a crib a few nights a week or more if i am acting up I do have a medical that requires me to wear diapers 24/7 but we found the ABDL life style interesting so we have fun with it. My wife would never want me to wear underwear again even if i could because  she loves me in diapers 

I've had diapers around since my wife and I met.  I've had pee issues my whole life.   

She's not into them herself, but knows of my love for them.  I wear to bed every night, and am 24/7 on the weekends.  If we go out, I'm diapered.  I put them on and change in front of her.  

They are not part of our sex life...sadly.  She has worn a couple of times years ago, and she looks great in a diaper.

All that being said, I could not and would not stay with a partner that would not allow me to have this in my life.  I think it would say a lot about someone if they refused to allow me to be me.

On many forums I read posts from members that are miserable because the s.o. won't "allow" it.  I just don't understand that.  How can someone "allow/not allow" you to do what brings you joy?

I look at all the other valuable things we each bring to our relationship.   Neither one of us would throw that away over the absobancy level of my underwear. 

Sorry for the rant.

• Like 2