LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Party at a soft play area

Adult Baby Party

Admittedly they should have been clear about what the event was. I wonder if they will sue over age discrimination?

But the most important question is what was the person who found out about the event doing on FetLife?

PS: Exactly what is a soft play area?

• Like 2

As long as the ABDL soft play event doesn't overlap with when the kids play then I don't see what this woman's issue is.

Who gives a shit if some weirdo ABDL folk use it on occasion.

1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

But the most important question is what was the person who found out about the event doing on FetLife?

Excactly!

1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

PS: Exactly what is a soft play area?

A structure for kids to run around on that's usually covered in foam and vinyl plastic, often they have slides and nets and a ball pit and stuff.

zone-baby-3.jpg

1_soft-play-area.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

As long as the ABDL soft play event doesn't overlap with when the kids play then I don't see what this woman's issue is.

Who gives a shit if some weirdo ABDL folk use it on occasion.

Excactly!

A structure for kids to run around on that's usually covered in foam and vinyl plastic, often they have slides and nets and a ball pit and stuff.

zone-baby-3.jpg

1_soft-play-area.jpg

I absolutely agree with you buddy. As long as it doesn't interfere with any actual little kid events, I don't see any issue with it. Big hugs my little Ashy!🤗♥️🤗

By the way, that soft play area looks very fun!😛🤪

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Little Cub Pants said:

Big hugs my little Ashy!🤗♥️🤗

I love you Jeggy

hug-warm-hug.gif

4 minutes ago, Little Cub Pants said:

By the way, that soft play area looks very fun!😛🤪

Would be awesome if we could both go to one

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I love you Jeggy

hug-warm-hug.gif

Would be awesome if we could both go to one

Yeah! That would totally be cool. I think we would have lots of fun over there.😁😃😊♥️

• Like 1

Lady is way over reacting IMO. As long as the ABDL event is kept seperate from the kid playtime I don't see a problem. And the article made it clear it was kept seperate. 🤷‍♀️  

It would be awesome to have an ABDL event like that, especially if it was adult-sized (and sorry not sorry, no under 18s allowed! this play time is just for the adult kids!) . If I ever win the lottery and have Fuck All levels of money, I'd build a huge adult-sized play place. 

• Like 5
22 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Lady is way over reacting IMO. As long as the ABDL event is kept seperate from the kid playtime I don't see a problem. And the article made it clear it was kept seperate. 🤷‍♀️  

From the lady's viewpoint.  I'm not shaming their kink, but something that happened when I wasn't there and know nothing about disgusts me.   I'm almost certain children do far worse things with those ball than the adults will.  Very few would put those balls in their mouth, but little kids might.

9 hours ago, spark said:

From the lady's viewpoint.  I'm not shaming their kink, but something that happened when I wasn't there and know nothing about disgusts me.   I'm almost certain children do far worse things with those ball than the adults will.  Very few would put those balls in their mouth, but little kids might.

I'm sure they do worse than AB's, but AB's know better (kids don't). While I don't want to be the one to rain on the parade, we might want to rethink this stance for when actual kids are potentially involved. If we can't come up with our own socially agreeable code of ethics, then others will do so for us and laws will be passed which impact our community.

On 4/2/2024 at 5:44 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

It would be awesome to have an ABDL event like that, especially if it was adult-sized (and sorry not sorry, no under 18s allowed! this play time is just for the adult kids!) . If I ever win the lottery and have Fuck All levels of money, I'd build a huge adult-sized play place. 

But everyone associates "kink" with "sex," and I can understand her not wanting that going on in a children's play area. And yes the article made it clear none of that was going on.

10 hours ago, spark said:

I do wonder how many leaky baby diapers or pullups have been in the play area and what the clean up procedures are.

11 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

But everyone associates "kink" with "sex," and I can understand her not wanting that going on in a children's play area. And yes the article made it clear none of that was going on.

I do wonder how many leaky baby diapers or pullups have been in the play area and what the clean up procedures are.

Children, especially if they're not toilet trained, don't comprehend the concept of sterilization, leaving that to fall on the child's guardian/caregiver, which people are socially more understanding if a caregiver is not 100% on top of their charge's hygiene (and from the caregiver's perspective, you can't be, they're literally somebody else, the best you can do is everything you can as it's more than a full-time job). While they do not understand ABDL, they do understand that participants are adults and therefore place a higher burden of expectation, as they would with any adult, especially one who is in an area frequented by children.

If folks aren't willing to research ABDL before casting judgement (and let's be real, who takes time to research a topic before forming an opinion?), then at best we're compared to homeless people who have no standard for hygiene. What's important is to protect our public image, which is harder to do when there are these connections for people to draw.

• Like 1

Personally I absolutely wouldn't be going. Whether children are present or not it is still a child oriented play space. There is enough confusion around ABDL that adding to that confusion isn't anything I want to do.

• Like 1

I'd agree with the woman in question if I was involved in this in any way. The area is designed specifically for children so it's probably not the best location of choice for any kink-related activities. Whether or not ABDL means something sexual or not to anyone individually doesn't matter in that context.

There are certain groups who would all too happily use incidents like this as further justification for their own agenda and have never been shy about bending the truth in whatever way they need to in order to achieve this.

The only effective weapon against these groups in the long run is to practice common sense as to not give them more ammunition than they will already find on their own.