LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you tuck?

So I am trying to find ways so avoid leaks because my member likes to move around in the diaper which can lead to leaks. I came across an article about tucking and decided to give it a try.

so, for those who don’t know the particulars, this is where you tuck your scrotum up onto your body and then pull your penis backwards between your legs. I am not trans but I figured maybe it will help. 

the experience was so DIFFERENT! Normally my urine starts in the lower front of the diaper until it leaks out the top or sides. This time, however, the stream went straight back, almost like when I am lying on my back in bed. As I urinated throughout the morning, the back continued to fill until it pushed to the front, the inverse of what usually happens. It’s such a weird sensation and I fell I DID get more out of it.

has anyone else done this?

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Spargano said:

so, for those who don’t know the particulars, this is where you tuck your scrotum up onto your body and then pull your penis backwards between your legs. I am not trans but I figured maybe it will help. 

Not sure I understand... "where you tuck your scrotum up onto your body" 

Are you tucking your scrotum up "onto" or "into" your body??  I do often point my penis DOWN into my diaper, when going to bed, since I'm a side-sleeper and this prevents most leaking. 

26 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

Not sure I understand... "where you tuck your scrotum up onto your body" 

Are you tucking your scrotum up "onto" or "into" your body??  I do often point my penis DOWN into my diaper, when going to bed, since I'm a side-sleeper and this prevents most leaking. 

That was a typo. It should be “into”

https://www.wikihow.com/Tuck-and-Tape

id be interested to see if there is a belt to cuff around the penis to pull it gently back so that it stays in place, without using medical tape.

After extensive research (tubing, holes cut in strips of plastic, other random ideas etc) I found the perfect solution:

3M™ Medipore™ H Soft Cloth Surgical Tape 2862

The tape has perforations. Take 4 sections of tape and tear at the perforation. Point your member down and place the middle of the tape over your unit slightly overlapping the head. Pull the two sides of the strip of tape over your junk. The tape should almost reach the crease between your sack and your leg on each side. Obviously this will be less painful during removal with less hair in the area. This will keep it pointed in the correct downward position, keep it from pointing straight out or to the side and will be much more comfortable when urinating. It will also direct more of the pee to lower in the padding and into the center for better dispersal. Whenever I'm going to be moving around a lot I do this and it's been great.  The tape isn't too difficult to remove if it's been on for a few hours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Spargano said:

So I am trying to find ways so avoid leaks because my member likes to move around in the diaper which can lead to leaks. I came across an article about tucking and decided to give it a try.

the experience was so DIFFERENT! Normally my urine starts in the lower front of the diaper until it leaks out the top or sides. This time, however, the stream went straight back, almost like when I am lying on my back in bed. As I urinated throughout the morning, the back continued to fill until it pushed to the front, the inverse of what usually happens. It’s such a weird sensation and I fell I DID get more out of it.

has anyone else done this?

I have pushed my balls up into my body , but will they stay without taping the bag? Will the pressure of the diaper hold them up inside for the night ? I have thought about it but wasn't sure it would help.

9 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I have pushed my balls up into my body , but will they stay without taping the bag? Will the pressure of the diaper hold them up inside for the night ? I have thought about it but wasn't sure it would help.

I haven’t used any tape. The only pressure is coming from the onesie and pants. 

10 hours ago, secretdesire said:

After extensive research (tubing, holes cut in strips of plastic, other random ideas etc) I found the perfect solution:

3M™ Medipore™ H Soft Cloth Surgical Tape 2862

The tape has perforations. Take 4 sections of tape and tear at the perforation. Point your member down and place the middle of the tape over your unit slightly overlapping the head. Pull the two sides of the strip of tape over your junk. The tape should almost reach the crease between your sack and your leg on each side. Obviously this will be less painful during removal with less hair in the area. This will keep it pointed in the correct downward position, keep it from pointing straight out or to the side and will be much more comfortable when urinating. It will also direct more of the pee to lower in the padding and into the center for better dispersal. Whenever I'm going to be moving around a lot I do this and it's been great.  The tape isn't too difficult to remove if it's been on for a few hours.

can you diagram that a little? I am having trouble visiualizing, but thank you so much for the advice!

On 2/19/2024 at 6:49 AM, Spargano said:

can you diagram that a little? I am having trouble visiualizing, but thank you so much for the advice!

0|0  center the tape over the top of the penis while it points down, overlapping the head just a little bit so it doesn't want to bend and poke straight out, wrap the tape around the sides of your sack, you're basically taping it to to the scrotum on both sides

• Thanks 1

Can't the tuck create a kink? One of the annoyances for me is when it starts to flow if obstructed, then it sort of hurts the urethra until it is open. Thinking if one is sitting and tucked it might pinch off the flow?

2 hours ago, dlmolicares said:

Can't the tuck create a kink? One of the annoyances for me is when it starts to flow if obstructed, then it sort of hurts the urethra until it is open. Thinking if one is sitting and tucked it might pinch off the flow?

1st world problems 😅

i am not long enough to have it do that. It’s one of the issues if not being very well endowed is that the penis tends to go wherever it wants and therefore the spray can cause a leak if it decides to point at a leg gather.

tucking has caused it to nestle downwards predominantly and after the first flow, the diaper expansion keeps it pointing that general direction instead of drifting back up into the free form position.

it would be nice to tuck with assistance of a belt or what @secretdesiresuggests so that I didn’t have to walk carefully so as to not untuck.

15 hours ago, Spargano said:

it would be nice to tuck with assistance of a belt or what @secretdesiresuggests so that I didn’t have to walk carefully so as to not untuck.

you gotta try the tape, it will stay where you put it and it will be pointed in the optimal location for both comfort and efficient diaper usage, even moving around it stays in place

On 2/23/2024 at 6:30 AM, dlmolicares said:

Same for me, actually.

23 hours ago, Spargano said:

i am not long enough to have it do that. It’s one of the issues if not being very well endowed

Same for me as well. "Grower, not a shower," has always been a line I use.

Years ago I tried tucking, but things never stayed in place very long.  These days I don’t have to be concerned about that and couldn’t tuck things in even if I wanted to. My penis has shrunk so much that it has withdrawn into my body and is no longer exposed most of the time thanks to age and medications for blood pressure and BPH.