LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sitting in a pooed nappy

Sitting in a pooed nappy  

36 members have voted

1. 1. After you filled your nappy do you sit in it for a while or get changed immediately

• Sit in it
    • Yuck no get changed immediately

You just filled your nappy do you get out of it immediately or you enjoy sitting in it for a while. 

How about walking around with it in the seat of your diaper, bumping and bouncing around in there?  You can do that for a while before either changing it or sittimg down in it.

• Like 4

Enjoying the warm squishy mess in my morning wet and poopy diaper for several hours is my morning routine and this morning is no different with a nice big potty in my diaper, ahhhhh😌

• 2 weeks later...

I don't change my wet and messy morning diaper for a good two hours which means right now I am sitting here wet and messy, warm, squishy. I try to get the maximum pleasure from my wet and poopy diapee. I will only change in a more timely manner if I have a diaper blow-out or on the rare occasion when my wife might be close by, then I go to the basement and change, but this very rare.

When I get a chance to mess my diaper,  I'll stay in it as long as I possibly can.  Most of the time, I will be sitting in it, but I do other things around the house too. 

On very rare occasions,  I'll go out and walk the dog while messy. Walking around while messy,  or messing while walking is an amazing feeling too 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...