LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Game

Anyone planning for the game? Casual watcher here, like the ads and the game. Halftime show doesn’t impress me. 

no special snacks planned this year 

no clue on the winner.  Not a team I care about playing so just hoping for a good game. 

GO NINERS !!!!

This is coming from a native San Franciscan who's old enough to remember "The Catch" when I was 18 y.o. :D

Ve must crush das Chiefs like little gurly men , ja mein herr...CRUSH ! 

Grasp & squeeze Patrick Mahomes head until it pops like a ripe zit...like the Vipers head getting killed by The Mountain CRUSH

Crushed like a tank rolling over a flower CRUSH

9 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Don't give a rats ass.   About any sports. 

I want my cable tv sports fee money back from 20+ years of paying for it! 

10 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Go Lions!

Uh, they didn't make it although I was hoping they would.

Found out I will be home alone for the game.  I have to get up at 5:30AM Monday morning so I may not stay up to watch the whole game.  I will get some Buffalo wings, maybe make a few extra snacks and not decided if I will be diapered or not.

Go Cheifs !!!!!!

They killed the Buffalo and had it for breakfast. They're wearing Eagle feathers in their war bonnets. Now they're getting ready to take their tomahawk and cut those niners down to size.  😛

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

Not a fan. I remember years ago going to a car club meeting and wondering why there was so little traffic on I-5, until I realized that it was super bowl Sunday.

Yesterday at the supermarket the clerk said that this weekend is one of the busiest of the year because of the super bowl...and Valentine's Day. He also said that the store is normally crowded during the game. I suppose all the other non-fans think that's a good time to shop.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, vvp39 said:

There are probably those who got into ab/dl by wearing for convenience to super bowl games....

I kind of doubt that. This is a testosterone laden event where the viewers identify with the primary participants and live the event vicariously. Who can feel like a 6'5", 230 lb linebacker in a wet, or any, diaper. 98% of people identify diapers with little, helpless babies

• Like 2

Hiii!

Nope gonna go play bingo, been on a hot streak last two weeks. Gonna see if I can keep it up. Fingers crossed!

🧜‍♂️

• Like 1

I don't know much about American football. But I own a 49ers cap, probably because I think it looks cool and has a lot of history 😀

I've heard that some guy is going to propose to his girlfriend on the field during halftime 🤭😜

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Little_Mouse said:

I don't know much about American football. But I own a 49ers cap, probably because I think it looks cool and has a lot of history 😀

I've heard that some guy is going to propose to his girlfriend on the field during halftime 🤭😜

Last I heard she was having trouble finding a parking spot for her jet.

• Haha 3
33 minutes ago, Little_Mouse said:

"Will you marry me" asked Travis
"Yes", said Taylor, swiftly

Sorry about that: Chiefs

• Haha 2

Parking for Taylor's jet seems to be getting a lot of attention but it's really much ado about nothing. She has a private jet with her own pilots. They can't park at the airport but it's no problem for them to land, drop her off at the private air terminal, refuel the jet if needed and then fly somewhere nearby like Reno and park there. With her money it's not even an inconvenience.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
3 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

Parking for Taylor's jet seems to be getting a lot of attention but it's really much ado about nothing. She has a private jet with her own pilots. They can't park at the airport but it's no problem for them to land, drop her off at the private air terminal, refuel the jet if needed and then fly somewhere nearby like Reno and park there. With her money it's not even an inconvenience.

Hugs,

Freta

Area 51 has space to park her jet.

• Haha 3
  • 3 weeks later...

I woudl have gone with San Frna but it is exhausting always rooting for the anti-here

2 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

I woudl have gone with San Frna but it is exhausting always rooting for the anti-here

Welcome back!