LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The "Best" Adult Cloth Diapers of 2024 (according to someone at USA Today)

This is somebody who never actually wore these, and has no idea what is of value in a diaper. It was an interesting viewpoint, however.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The article seems to be aimed at people with light to medium levels of incontinence. I’ve never found all-in-one diapers to be of value except for short term use. 

I did find it interesting that they spent more time complaining that the efective cloth diapers would stain when pooped in, where bulky, needed pins or some sort of fastner, or needed a waterproof cover.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Some of them look pretty well worn and off white color.  Her bio "Meet the tester" at the bottom says her father was a disabled Army veteran.  Also, one of the summaries mention heavy flow.

I did not get to the itme. I refuse to particpate in something where I have to wend my way throuh a bunch of BS to get at what I am looking for. I do not subscribe to, or join anthing without having an idea of what I am getting. Had too much of that over the last 25 years

I already have the best for my purposes. One would think that a member of the #1 diaper site in the world looking at non-ABDL sources would be slumming. If we do not have the most knowledge, most sources and widest choice then there is something wrong. We even have access to DIY if you want it Use the "knowledge base" icon in my siggy and then the diaper link

• Like 1

@Little BabyDoll Christine These sorts of topics pop up in my "news" feed every few months. "Best" disposable adult diapers, diaper bags, strollers, anything diaper and baby related. I've seen many years of best disposable adult diaper lists, and they in general have one good quality diaper and a bunch of store bought low quality brands.

When I saw the adult cloth diapers list, I was very curious because I was surprised that they found enough to make a list.

I did not go looking for this story.

That is why i do not have a news feed since I do not want something like that coming up unbidden. I got a few items on my Facebook page but they were so few and far between that nobody who might have seen them could attribute them to more than some random occurrance

Besides, how would someone "not of the body" know how to evaluate them in our context? Being a member of this site, I have access to far more than a non-ABDL publication could dream of and, like the people of 75 years ago, We can make our own. The BabyDoll is not a baby diaper, but based on one for a lbedwetter little girl bedwetter from 5 to beyond 9 and used for chastizement of one of her sisters when she was 12. USA Today, or any non-ABDL could not imagine that. and what non ABDL could produce something as thorough and detailed and interactive (you could have a review of some panty published if you wished) as RUBBER PANTIES'R'US?. I do not need any newsfeed with its risk of being outed