LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Surgery in Mexico

Just now, longislandguy said:

I wonder how many of these procedures he’s done to have a reference!

During my first consultation he told me he had done about 15.  And after my first surgery he did say often it requires a 2nd surgery.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Reddy said:

During my first consultation he told me he had done about 15.  And after my first surgery he did say often it requires a 2nd surgery.

So will it be another 10 day stay down there? Any trouble getting more time off from work? Have you had to explain your  bladder issues with your boss, or H.R.?

19 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

So will it be another 10 day stay down there? Any trouble getting more time off from work? Have you had to explain your  bladder issues with your boss, or H.R.?

I didn't explain anything to HR but I did already explain to my boss.  I had told him what the surgery was originally.  Then when I had to make my local appointment I told him why because I can't pee.  He knows that I'm going back and it's for a repeat of the same surgery.  He suggested taking short term disability.  Anyway there's no problem at all getting the time off from work.

Yeah it's gonna be another 11 days/10 nights trip.

• Like 1

Thanks for the update! I'm excited for you. 

I was thinking, do you plan on returning to the referral urologist if you have issues after your next surgery? I imagine he will be even more confused when you tell him you had another procedure, after he recently saw you and noticed it all healed well. 😂I

Please do continue to share anything you want, even if you feel it's mundane. ❤️

• Like 1
Just now, superabsorbantpolymer said:

Thanks for the update! I'm excited for you. 

I was thinking, do you plan on returning to the referral urologist if you have issues after your next surgery? I imagine he will be even more confused when you tell him you had another procedure, after he recently saw you and noticed it all healed well. 😂I

Please do continue to share anything you want, even if you feel it's mundane. ❤️

Thanks 😁🙂

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go back to him again.  However I'm hoping I don't need to!  We'll see.

I'm just having a hard time waiting for June 1 to roll around.  Nothing else to report really.

• Like 1
On 3/26/2024 at 9:36 PM, Reddy said:

Here's something positive.  It's been just over a week since I got the new surgery scheduled, and now there's just over 9 weeks left.  I'm hoping those weeks can move quickly.

I couldn't help myself and when I emailed Paris this evening with some other questions I asked if Dr. Ivan has always seen effective results with a 2nd surgery or if he's ever needed to do a 3rd surgery.  I just want something to latch onto.  And I told her I'm hoping he's able to be "very aggressive" with this operation.  🙏

IMG-20240326-WA0013.thumb.jpg.03653a48eaca2faa7cc70ea427f78395.jpg

IMG-20240326-WA0012.thumb.jpg.54f193262c8827a9975bbd76cbfc5c48.jpg

I think it’s awesome you told him to be “very aggressive”. 

🤞 for “grossly incontinent”. 

2 hours ago, Ineedboth1994 said:

And when he wakes up, the Doc says " It went GREAT.... And I threw in fecal incontinence for FREE!" 😆🤣😁

• Haha 5
  • 3 weeks later...

If I had the money, I'd go all in on it too.  24/7/365 didn't work....bladder control failed to celebrate....capacity maybe a little?  On the other side it was maybe a little better but still not incontinent.  I am now experimenting with catheters...wish I could be where you are, on my way to a dream and with a vision of success. I hope everything turns out the way you want, man.  I envy you.  (sorry for my english, this is just a translation)

Sorry I haven't answered questions for a while.  I've been distracted with some problems.  I'll take a stab at them now!

On 3/28/2024 at 12:42 AM, superabsorbantpolymer said:

How often do you go to the toilet now? Are you using your diapers at work or are they just in case?

I make it to the toilet and most of my urine goes in there.  I still wear a pull up in case of leaks but they're not very much.

On 3/28/2024 at 10:55 PM, Ineedboth1994 said:

Ha!  And I hope he is aggressive 😄

On 3/29/2024 at 1:45 AM, Diapered Dave said:

And when he wakes up, the Doc says " It went GREAT.... And I threw in fecal incontinence for FREE!" 😆🤣😁

Omg.  That would be insane.  LOL

On 4/4/2024 at 3:04 AM, TJ-DL said:

Just dropping in to say hi and check how the healing process is going. @Reddy any updates?

Hey there, been healing fine and the good thing is I haven't had blockages that need a catheter for several weeks now.  It's a really nice feeling to be totally healed.  Of course, that won't last too long now since June 1 is getting closer by the day.  But now I know that healing does come and it's not so bad at all.

On 4/21/2024 at 7:16 PM, mira924 said:

If I had the money, I'd go all in on it too.  24/7/365 didn't work....bladder control failed to celebrate....capacity maybe a little?  On the other side it was maybe a little better but still not incontinent.  I am now experimenting with catheters...wish I could be where you are, on my way to a dream and with a vision of success. I hope everything turns out the way you want, man.  I envy you.  (sorry for my english, this is just a translation)

Thank you so much for the well wishes.  I appreciate it.  Well, maybe some day you can go for the surgery too.  I never imagined it originally and now, well, here I am.  My best to you for an incontinent future somehow.

6 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Just dropped in to say that I'm wishing you the best and hoping all goes as expected. If how I live is the lifestyle equivalent of flying commercial, then you're out there test-piloting hand-built prototypes. 

Thank you, I hope it goes well and I'm very optimistic this time around.  We'll see soon enough.. 

• Like 3

@Reddy

I am also having surgery to remove my prostate and part of the bladder neck.  This is due to severe retention from BPH.  The procedure I will be having done is the HOLEP.   My doctor said do to the state of my sphincter (partially atrophied from years of overflow incontinence) I my not regain control.   I told her it doesn't matter as long as the UTIs are in the past.

• Like 3

@ReddyI've always wanted to find a doctor that would make me incontinent but I have a few questions. Is there a way to avoid removing any parts of my prostate? Can I tell the Dr. to leave my prostate alone and only cut the bladder spincters? I have very good sex life with my wife who is also an abdl and sure as hell don't want to lose my erections. And because I also like anal play, I also do not want my prostate messed with. Also, instead of the doctor going up my penis to do the bladder surgery could I request him make an external excision instead? The scar on my abdomen wouldn't bother me in fact it sorta turns me on that it's a reminder I had the bladder surgery. I just really don't feel comfortable with them messing with my penis. I am also a little concerned the hospital is mainly for sex change surgeries. It would be a nightmare if they messed my paper work and woke up with my balls and penis missing lol. No offense to anyone here that wants that but for me it would be a nightmare.

• Like 1

try icp hypnosis on youtube abdl channels and laxatives drink lots of liquids such as 7up apple juice waters juices it helps  to fill the bladder and put tapes on the toilets telling yourself theres no potty only deiapers but u are you and u know what to do 

I would love the operation, but I want all my prostate taking out, left 100% incontinent, with no erections ever again. Also a smaller penis would be nice. Also I would go for the bowel surgery as well which will leave me permanently bowel incontinent, with passive incontinence where I'm unaware I've messed until I can smell it. This would become a dream come true. 

• Like 2
On 4/23/2024 at 1:55 PM, Baby Toni38 said:

@Reddy

I am also having surgery to remove my prostate and part of the bladder neck.  This is due to severe retention from BPH.  The procedure I will be having done is the HOLEP.   My doctor said do to the state of my sphincter (partially atrophied from years of overflow incontinence) I my not regain control.   I told her it doesn't matter as long as the UTIs are in the past.

That sounds great.  I hope you feel much better afterwards and have no control!

12 hours ago, Squeaky Bearsies said:

@ReddyI've always wanted to find a doctor that would make me incontinent but I have a few questions. Is there a way to avoid removing any parts of my prostate? Can I tell the Dr. to leave my prostate alone and only cut the bladder spincters? I have very good sex life with my wife who is also an abdl and sure as hell don't want to lose my erections. And because I also like anal play, I also do not want my prostate messed with. Also, instead of the doctor going up my penis to do the bladder surgery could I request him make an external excision instead? The scar on my abdomen wouldn't bother me in fact it sorta turns me on that it's a reminder I had the bladder surgery. I just really don't feel comfortable with them messing with my penis. I am also a little concerned the hospital is mainly for sex change surgeries. It would be a nightmare if they messed my paper work and woke up with my balls and penis missing lol. No offense to anyone here that wants that but for me it would be a nightmare.

Yes, at first I worried about a mix-up too.  But I'm not worried about that anymore.  He does a ton of penis enlargement surgeries and other surgeries and doesn't mess them up.

You could ask for the prostate to be left intact, but I'm not sure they would agree and also I think that would put you at risk for retention problems.

I don't think they will do an external incision.

11 hours ago, Goerge said:

I would love the operation, but I want all my prostate taking out, left 100% incontinent, with no erections ever again. Also a smaller penis would be nice. Also I would go for the bowel surgery as well which will leave me permanently bowel incontinent, with passive incontinence where I'm unaware I've messed until I can smell it. This would become a dream come true. 

That sounds kind of amazing although I like still having my erections and I don't necessarily want a smaller penis.  But all the rest sounds awesome!  I hope you find a way to get all of that for yourself!

In my hospital room,  they are keeping me overnight with a catheter flushing out my bladder.   This is very uncomfortable,  my bladder feels full all the time.

Trying to get some sleep.