LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Surgery in Mexico

1 hour ago, Reddy said:

Another update:

I checked with Dr. Ivan and let him know my blockages are gone but that I'm not incontinent.  I said I think I will need the follow-up procedure.

And then there's another possibility... Consider this - You couldn't pee, because inflammation was bad enough to cause a blockage. Now you've healed some more, but there's just enough inflammation left to mimic a normally functioning sphincter. As this inflammation goes down, the channel that was formed in the operation opens up again, and you start leaking again.

Of course, only time will tell if this is the case. But you might want to keep pull-ups or diapers close by, if it is!! 😁

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

And then there's another possibility... Consider this - You couldn't pee, because inflammation was bad enough to cause a blockage. Now you've healed some more, but there's just enough inflammation left to mimic a normally functioning sphincter. As this inflammation goes down, the channel that was formed in the operation opens up again, and you start leaking again.

Of course, only time will tell if this is the case. But you might want to keep pull-ups or diapers close by, if it is!! 😁

It is very possible the inflammation and it actually makes sense. From my use of medical stents, I can say once you get a taste of dribbling with no control, it's hard to accept anything less. Just the total loss of control or ability to stop it is pretty amazing and a goal of many. I can't even walk to the kitchen for a drink without a diaper or it will start to dribble on the floor in seconds. 

Keep up the great work and things will work out at some point soon.

• Like 1

I guess Dr Ivan is walking a tight rope between making you incontinent and keeping as much of your anatomy intact as possible to prevent any number of issues (e.g. Perforation/failure of urethra, strictures, impotence etc). That's why you paid him $25k; he's got the skills to damage you without destroying you. I guess he just was too cautious initially, which is a good thing imo. It lets you choose just how deep you want to cut, literally and figuratively.

This was always going to be a long road, even if you are taking a short cut. I'm looking forward to the new countdown timer and sexy ai generated diaper man in Mexico 😂

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, superabsorbantpolymer said:

I'm looking forward to the new countdown timer and sexy ai generated diaper man in Mexico 😂

I'm glad I'm not the only one who looked forward to seeing that man!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, superabsorbantpolymer said:

Wow, I admire your persistence 😅 will there be an additional cost for the revision? Or is it included in the original price?

(Initiate naysayer level #2)

Consider this: you survived the first operation unscathed (i.e. no strictures or other serious unwanted side effects). You likely have less control than you realize, and probably would see results of you initiated diaper training/extended cathing. You could work towards destroying whatever remaining control you have that way, and save additional costs and risks. (But I already know that isn't enough for you. Not trying to convince you otherwise.)

Dr. Ivan doesn't charge a fee to do the follow up surgery since the first one didn't work.  I have to pay the hospital fee/operating room portion.

You are correct - that's not quite enough for me.  I want a real good successful permanent no two ways about it incontinence.

29 minutes ago, superabsorbantpolymer said:

I guess Dr Ivan is walking a tight rope between making you incontinent and keeping as much of your anatomy intact as possible to prevent any number of issues (e.g. Perforation/failure of urethra, strictures, impotence etc). That's why you paid him $25k; he's got the skills to damage you without destroying you. I guess he just was too cautious initially, which is a good thing imo. It lets you choose just how deep you want to cut, literally and figuratively.

This was always going to be a long road, even if you are taking a short cut. I'm looking forward to the new countdown timer and sexy ai generated diaper man in Mexico 😂

Haha, yeah.  It will be like old times!  Unfortunately the countdown is FOREVER away right now.  But I'm glad it's at least on the calendar. 🙂

• Sad 1

Well, I've mentally really shifted to looking towards the future.  I already have my flight and hotel booked.  I'm staying at the exact same hotel.  This time I don't have a day ahead in the hotel before my surgery, but I'm fine with that.  It will be great to get the surgery going the very morning after I arrive.

I continue to not be blocked, and not need diapers.  So, I'm glad this has all been set in motion again.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Reddy said:

Well, I've mentally really shifted to looking towards the future.  I already have my flight and hotel booked.  I'm staying at the exact same hotel.  This time I don't have a day ahead in the hotel before my surgery, but I'm fine with that.  It will be great to get the surgery going the very morning after I arrive.

I continue to not be blocked, and not need diapers.  So, I'm glad this has all been set in motion again.

So is the process the same? 1 day in hospital after surgery, Catheter for 5 days afterwards?

1 minute ago, Diapered Dave said:

So is the process the same? 1 day in hospital after surgery, Catheter for 5 days afterwards?

Yes, I am assuming so.

It feels funny to be excited for all of that again, despite knowing how grueling those days of initial recovery really were.  But, eyes on the prize!

IMG-20240318-WA0020.thumb.jpg.21e1ede10f71093064b5ba1d0cb5b681.jpg

IMG-20240318-WA0021.thumb.jpg.2f922efad9a56b2d408a7fa7daf10f2c.jpg

IMG-20240318-WA0022.thumb.jpg.80d09a4811c2587af48db051191b2460.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Reddy changed the title to Getting Surgery in Mexico
1 hour ago, Reddy said:

So nothing is different since the surgery? Besides retrograde ejaculation?

I'd be interested in reading a bladder diary of yours (How often are you going to the toilet, how urgent is feels). 

2 minutes ago, superabsorbantpolymer said:

So nothing is different since the surgery? Besides retrograde ejaculation?

I'd be interested in reading a bladder diary of yours (How often are you going to the toilet, how urgent is feels). 

My stream is very weak.  It takes a long time to pee.  It doesn't feel much more often than normal.  Retrograde ejaculation is the most noticeable difference, yeah.

• Thanks 1
Just now, superabsorbantpolymer said:

Do you have post void dribble? Can you stop mid stream?

Yes, post void dribble for a few seconds.  That's accounted for some of the dripping between diaper changes and peeing on the floor.  Yes, I can stop mid stream.  I've been testing that at the urinal.  I can stop, keep it stopped, and then restart if I want to resume peeing.

• Thanks 2
On 3/19/2024 at 3:53 PM, Reddy said:

Yes, I can stop mid stream.  I've been testing that at the urinal.  I can stop, keep it stopped, and then restart if I want to resume peeing.

Good lord!  You're actually MORE continent that I am!  I haven't been able to do THAT for at least a couple of years 🤣

This must be one of those perverse manifestations of Murphy’s Law: the least probable outcome prevailed just because it was the one you DIDN’T want.

A variation on this is my theory of cable ensnarement.  If you wanted to hook 3 items of furniture AND capture the family cat simply by tugging on an extension lead left laying across the living room floor, it would of course never be possible irrespective of the number of attempts you made.  IF however that was NOT the outcome you wanted (and say, just pack away the extension lead), it would be the FIRST thing that happened.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, oznl said:

A variation on this is my theory of cable ensnarement.  If you wanted to hook 3 items of furniture AND capture the family cat simply by tugging on an extension lead left laying across the living room floor, it would of course never be possible irrespective of the number of attempts you made.  IF however that was NOT the outcome you wanted (and say, just pack away the extension lead), it would be the FIRST thing that happened.

Or, as Forrest Gump said... "Life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get."  😣😲

On 2/15/2024 at 12:51 AM, BrownBobby said:

Simple answer on why you don't get "everything": bleeding.  You need to make sure what you did cut can fully heal without causing blood loss, strictures, or worse. Three weeks is enough time for the first round to heal well enough to make a second procedure safe.

What i dont understand is why a larger catheter is not used post surgery, and leaved in until everything is healed around it? I guess everything is not healed properly before after 6 months. If I ever decide the same path, I would have requested that, and lived with whatever pain and inconvenience it made.

On 3/21/2024 at 1:04 AM, superabsorbantpolymer said:

So are you going without diapers all the time now? Work, home, out and about? No leaking whatsoever 

I wear diapers at work.  I'm still nervous about having an accident if anything changes, and I have been leaking a couple times here and there although I'm mostly just dry.  At home I don't wear diapers.

On 3/21/2024 at 2:45 AM, oznl said:

Good lord!  You're actually MORE continent that I am!  I haven't been able to do THAT for at least a couple of years 🤣

This must be one of those perverse manifestations of Murphy’s Law: the least probable outcome prevailed just because it was the one you DIDN’T want.

Ha, yeah, it's definitely something that didn't seem the most likely and it's not what I wanted.  But that's okay, the new procedure is barely two months away now. 🙂

On 3/23/2024 at 6:37 PM, Diapered Dave said:

Reddy.... Any change to your condition?

No change other than feeling definitely fully healed now.  Still retrograde ejaculation.  Basically no blockages now.  Very weak stream.  And no leaking for the most part.  I make it to the bathroom to pee out 99% of my urine.

13 hours ago, austmo said:

What i dont understand is why a larger catheter is not used post surgery, and leaved in until everything is healed around it? I guess everything is not healed properly before after 6 months. If I ever decide the same path, I would have requested that, and lived with whatever pain and inconvenience it made.

It's hard to tell what's best.  In all the reading I did about TURP, larger catheters and keeping catheters in longer was associated with an increased risk of stricture.  To me there shouldn't really be any need for the catheter treatment itself to become incontinent.  It should just be in long enough to allow things to heal.  Although I did read that urethral dilation prior to a sugery can reduce the risk of stricture.  So I plan to cath up to 22fr or more on a regular and increasing basis prior to my upcoming surgery.  But I'm still planning to take the catheter out on the normal schedule unless I see literature about longer or bigger catheter improving my outcomes.  But so far I haven't seen anything supporting that.  🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

Wearing 24/7 and when I was still working I wore to work, after I had dribbling , spots on my uniform, That to say it's exciting to wear to work mainly if your company has no idea. And my job was an oilfield electrician I was afraid that I would have had issues with the company letting me keep working . 

But It was cool to be wearing secretly at work.

• Like 2

Here's something positive.  It's been just over a week since I got the new surgery scheduled, and now there's just over 9 weeks left.  I'm hoping those weeks can move quickly.

I couldn't help myself and when I emailed Paris this evening with some other questions I asked if Dr. Ivan has always seen effective results with a 2nd surgery or if he's ever needed to do a 3rd surgery.  I just want something to latch onto.  And I told her I'm hoping he's able to be "very aggressive" with this operation.  🙏

IMG-20240326-WA0013.thumb.jpg.03653a48eaca2faa7cc70ea427f78395.jpg

IMG-20240326-WA0012.thumb.jpg.54f193262c8827a9975bbd76cbfc5c48.jpg

• Like 2