LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not a creature was stirring...

DailyDi

The cool weather is when the rats and mice find a way inside . I keep the little rat poison stuff in places where our dog is too big to get into. I need to put out some fresh stuff. I put it under the floor of our shed, under the bottom shelves in the garage, only 2 inches off the floor. We haven't had any raccoons ourselves . But we get skunks that make a bed in the leave pile, and under the shed if we don't close it off. Our first year in this house we had a family of skunks and I kept scaring them away and closed it in. Let a newborn deal with them..

I've had mouse issues here and there (even with the cat - he was rather lazy).  But never anything getting into the attic space.    But you really better hope it's not a coon.  This video is kinda hilarious, but shows how bad the damage can be in a very very short time.

• Like 2

Pest control came today, nothing up there at the moment, but he put some baited traps down. There's three holes where daylight is coming in we have to have somebody patch when we have money.