LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Real "Adult" Diapers

rusty pins

4 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

It's not an auction. Why would Kimberly-Clark be bidding against a beer company? Or a credit card company, or any other company not producing the same sort of product? The NFL, and other sports leagues are interested in revenue. If you can meet their parameters, and likely aren't in direct competition with an established sponsor, they will take your money.

The Honest Company produced MLB baby diapers, see the pic above, do you think the could compete with Anheiser-Busch, Gilette, Ford, Apple and Levi Straus, or whatever big sponsors MLB has? 

No, I don't think Medicare, or insurance companies would pay a premium price for any product that has a sponsorship attached, unless it was competitively priced, but that isn't what this discussion is about. I also don't think any company willing to try this could afford to do this. 

All marketing is an "auction" in that the ultimate price is set by the highest the richest or most determined company is willing to pay for rights. That is what is meant by the phraise "bidding the price up". If I were selling rights to something. I would be a fool to accept $100,000 if I could get 5 or 10 times that on the open market. Soon, as the bigger fish came in. I would turn up my nose at the $100k. That is what I mean by "auction". It is all about what the traffic will bear

Baby diapers with MLB designs cash in on the parents' baseball fan identity and rely on the prants' willingness to pay extra That is not a proper analog for adult diapers supported by the DL lifestyle community Rearz, ABU and other companies that make printed diapers rely on the AB/Little community's willingness to pay premium prices and the lines are created in-house, not seeking license rights from big-time groups Another factor is what happened to Bud Light in the past couple of years and what happened to Gilette some 5 years ago (which I still don't know all the details of). What would happen to Wrangler, Ford or the NFL if it got out they were "in cahoots with the adult diaper loving crowd" in a culture where diapers are for little babies? and it WOULD get out

If not about what can be gotten or not, then what is the discussion about since it is called "Real Adult Diaper"? At best it could only be idle fantasy or self-BS'ing

This is a really good point, and I'm trying to think of what would count.

Arguably, solid colors that aren't white can be seen as this. Its basically what we use the black diapers from rearz for. Otherwise, the skull ones they used to sell might be the closest.

6 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

All marketing is an "auction" in that the ultimate price is set by the highest the richest or most determined company is willing to pay for rights. That is what is meant by the phraise "bidding the price up". If I were selling rights to something. I would be a fool to accept $100,000 if I could get 5 or 10 times that on the open market. Soon, as the bigger fish came in. I would turn up my nose at the $100k. That is what I mean by "auction". It is all about what the traffic will bear

Baby diapers with MLB designs cash in on the parents' baseball fan identity and rely on the prants' willingness to pay extra That is not a proper analog for adult diapers supported by the DL lifestyle community Rearz, ABU and other companies that make printed diapers rely on the AB/Little community's willingness to pay premium prices and the lines are created in-house, not seeking license rights from big-time groups Another factor is what happened to Bud Light in the past couple of years and what happened to Gilette some 5 years ago (which I still don't know all the details of). What would happen to Wrangler, Ford or the NFL if it got out they were "in cahoots with the adult diaper loving crowd" in a culture where diapers are for little babies? and it WOULD get out

If not about what can be gotten or not, then what is the discussion about since it is called "Real Adult Diaper"? At best it could only be idle fantasy or self-BS'ing

So would you rather get 50 companies at $100,000 or 3 at $1,000,000? I know which I would pick.

As for complaints, NorthShore is currently do live ads, sponsoring opponents miscues, for at least 4 Chicago sports teams. The announcers use the term "adult diaper," and NorthShore has an ABDL page on their website. https://www.northshorecare.com/shop-for/abdl-diapers I haven't heard of any advertisers dropping any Chicago sports teams over it, or of any complaints from the leagues. 

People are already buying NFL underwear. https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/women-pajamas-and-underwear-panties-and-boxers/o-3550+ga-24+d-53336747-0801366+z-9-3057352551 So why not NFL diapers?

1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

So would you rather get 50 companies at $100,000 or 3 at $1,000,000? I know which I would pick.

As for complaints, NorthShore is currently do live ads, sponsoring opponents miscues, for at least 4 Chicago sports teams. The announcers use the term "adult diaper," and NorthShore has an ABDL page on their website. https://www.northshorecare.com/shop-for/abdl-diapers I haven't heard of any advertisers dropping any Chicago sports teams over it, or of any complaints from the leagues. 

People are already buying NFL underwear. https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/women-pajamas-and-underwear-panties-and-boxers/o-3550+ga-24+d-53336747-0801366+z-9-3057352551 So why not NFL diapers?

It's more like would I rather have 50 companies at 100< or 25 at 1 meg if I'm the NFL. Just look who pays through the nose for a lousy half-minute spot in the Super Bowl. Since the processing is the same for all accounts, The bigger accounts give more bang for the buck and in a million dollar environment, the 100k's do not cut it and what they would amount to would get lost in the shuffle

The Chicago sports teams must have an elderly fan base or the TV stations are so cash-strapped that they will take just about anything they can get. You are not selling diapers to 18-49 year old males in sufficient numbers to get a decent rate of return and Northshore is a medical diaper company, right? So healthcare companies will pay for their stuff

There is nothing unmanly about NFL underwear, just childish in the dumb sense; just the thing for the self-absorbed 20 year old. Do you see me chasing LITTLE MERMAID or Disney Princess anything? And I am LG of the right age and being Fairy snob, I cannot abode Tinkerbell. And underwear is not diapers. The DL lifestyle is too tiny to support the cost and as I said. two words; "Bud Lite" and in the world at large, especially the testoserone-poisoned NFL fan base DL's would be considered sissies or creepy with a hint of pedo and sort of "they piss and shit themselves on purpose: Eww!". I doubt the NFL execs want to take a chance on THAT, and I wonder if Rearz or ABU could fork over enough money to be worth considering

5 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

It's more like would I rather have 50 companies at 100< or 25 at 1 meg if I'm the NFL. Just look who pays through the nose for a lousy half-minute spot in the Super Bowl. Since the processing is the same for all accounts, The bigger accounts give more bang for the buck and in a million dollar environment, the 100k's do not cut it and what they would amount to would get lost in the shuffle

The Chicago sports teams must have an elderly fan base or the TV stations are so cash-strapped that they will take just about anything they can get. You are not selling diapers to 18-49 year old males in sufficient numbers to get a decent rate of return and Northshore is a medical diaper company, right? So healthcare companies will pay for their stuff

There is nothing unmanly about NFL underwear, just childish in the dumb sense; just the thing for the self-absorbed 20 year old. Do you see me chasing LITTLE MERMAID or Disney Princess anything? And I am LG of the right age and being Fairy snob, I cannot abode Tinkerbell. And underwear is not diapers. The DL lifestyle is too tiny to support the cost and as I said. two words; "Bud Lite" and in the world at large, especially the testoserone-poisoned NFL fan base DL's would be considered sissies or creepy with a hint of pedo and sort of "they piss and shit themselves on purpose: Eww!". I doubt the NFL execs want to take a chance on THAT, and I wonder if Rearz or ABU could fork over enough money to be worth considering

Can you please show me any evidence of the NFL requiring $1,000,000. I posted a link to their official requirements, which states it's $100,000. Anywhere?

TV ad time is something completely different than sponsorship. If you had the cash, you could buy ad time during the Superbowl. The Official Sponsors probably have contracts preventing ads from direct competitors like Chevy and Ford. Different movie studios buy time to run trailers for their next blockbuster.

It's the radio, not TV that I know of. But they are the Official Team Sponsor of those occurances. These aren't radio ads, they are part of the broadcast.

NorthShore is a medical company, but like I linked to they have an ABDL page on their website.

Why would they advertise these for DLs or ABs? They could advertise them straight to incontinent fans, or just lazy fans, "Don't miss a play with Patriot's Adult Diapers!" Given that people can now watch multiple games via streaming, and NFL cable deals, I can see some idiots doing just that. Just like online gamers do. Three active NFL players did Depends commercials with an explayer who was the official spokesman for Depends.

5 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Can you please show me any evidence of the NFL requiring $1,000,000. I posted a link to their official requirements, which states it's $100,000. Anywhere?

TV ad time is something completely different than sponsorship. If you had the cash, you could buy ad time during the Superbowl. The Official Sponsors probably have contracts preventing ads from direct competitors like Chevy and Ford. Different movie studios buy time to run trailers for their next blockbuster.

It's the radio, not TV that I know of. But they are the Official Team Sponsor of those occurances. These aren't radio ads, they are part of the broadcast.

NorthShore is a medical company, but like I linked to they have an ABDL page on their website.

Why would they advertise these for DLs or ABs? They could advertise them straight to incontinent fans, or just lazy fans, "Don't miss a play with Patriot's Adult Diapers!" Given that people can now watch multiple games via streaming, and NFL cable deals, I can see some idiots doing just that. Just like online gamers do. Three active NFL players did Depends commercials with an explayer who was the official spokesman for Depends.

Whether is it specifically $1meg I don't know, it is probably more, given the popularity ot football. Also such things are done on a multi-year basis. Evidence that it is BIG, what I have said about how things are done and specific evidence, the prices companies pay to advertise on the Super Bowl broadcast

Thanks for the info that it is radio. THAT is the old fart medium for play by play, Espcially in the world of 52" TV screens. They take a lot of strange things and much of that is medical, must of which is outright scam. BAck in 2012 or so, when ME was doing MAN FROM UNCLE at 10 pm. it was awash in Tena ads and that was mostly females. The radio audience is known to be tiny. Also, I bet they do not mention their ABDL side; A.C. Medical kind of hid the fact that they were ABDL-friendly. Radio does some ads for obscure products. The NY Ynakee network station in Providence advertises things that are local to New York. Spcific teams may do local material. Being quite local, or at most, syndicated, radio can and does deal in the smaller accounts. Even syndicated programs have provisions for station-local sponsorship. But, if you're looking for major entity licensing, you have to go national and be able and willing to deal in big time sumes of coin. I just do not see it in the DL market

The hunting, fishing and outdoors market is broken into small outlet areas like Cabela's and U.S. Cavalry. But they distribute national and world company goods and whether they would touch DL's given the wierdo and eww factors, I do not know. They serve a very straight-edge, macho (much of whom are as phony as a $3 diamond tiara) customer base. However, I would think that Rearz could be persuaded to do outdoorsy thimes. When I was in 1st grade, I had a pencil case in the shape of a .45 auto. I Do not know if military logo's are public domain or if they have pd logo's that can be used. There is a brand of knives called USMC that I do not think is connected to the Marines

Now, as to targeting IC fans, The greater bulk of those would probably be on some healthcare plan which will not cover luxury items. Now, my plan would cover cloth diaper, whether that would include rubber panties or not, I don't know. I bet the health plans are restricted to a certain pool of diapers and call them "briefs"

However as to targetting ABDL's by things like major sports leagues giving licences, There is the recent mess that Bud Lite got in with its customer base that says what CAN happen if you get involved with wierdos which describes people who "piss and shit themselvel on purpose [ESPECIALLY the latter as it has 'kink' written all over it and it is disgusting]" to most persons. That gives DL the kink (behind closed doors), wierdo and eww factors. If it was being considered, once the research departments got into DD and saw "Stinky, Squishy and Proud", that would settle THAT. Then there are the sissy and gay inferences that some persons would spread and, for the NFL, can you imagine how any, liet alone all, that would go over in the Bible  Belt? And for the NBA, how do you think the overly macho youth section would treat that? and all major companis have this obsession with appearing "normal", "wholesome", "youth-friendly [especially sports and jeans]" and some want the clean "Joe six-pack" image. Since the AB's get most of  what they want  at Rearz and other places, though I would be willing to bet that some Littles would like sports based prints and western and space prints, should appeal to some DL's, then it would primarily be the DL sector that we are discussiong, just by the existence of this thread. That is miniscule in demographic and economic terms and, if not overlooked entirely, is not worth the risk. I'm looking at this in the business and corporate light

Back in the day, Li'l Wrangler sold six-gun diaper pins

Ok, lets say the NFL, NBA and other franchises would have their sports logos on adult diapers.  I concede that point.  What other adult designs would people enjoy on their adult diapers?  Steam trains?  Antique cars?  Hunting and fishing?  How about Hollywood movie actors or scenes from some movies?

The actors would be out for the same reason as major franchise: Coin; also, once their research departments, who use Enterprise grade premium search engines, with an eye toward avoiding any possible Public Relations problems,  saw "Stinky, Squishy and Proud" and gave it even the most cursory look-see, it would be all over. The money would be prohibitive unless you had some unconventional acotr/tres with a bizarre streak. Not for nothing is this whole thing called "big business"

Children love turcks and trains, I did when I was 4 and 5. Also fire trucks. Just as long as you stayed away from anything copyrighted like logo's and I do not know about movie scenes, that would be pretty hard to do anyway

The main hurdle is cultural (psycho-social) "printed adult diaper" is an oxymoron. By the time you are 25, you should be WAYYY over that. As I said, what would your wife or fully grown girlfriend say (while probably rolling her eyes; just imagine being 14 and telling your parents that you wanted to wear printed diapers)? In terms of the usual suspects; Depends, Attends, Tena, Abena, etc. The reward would not justify the cost and effort. Especially since the majority of the customer base is probably female and financed by healthcare companies, for whom this would be a useless luxury

I looked at the Northshore ABDL section. They products are still described with "Incontinence" and this is also for the edification of Protesx as well, "Diaper covers" or "covers" is NOT part of the lingo. These clowns have NO idea of what they are doing: Would you cal an AB panty "Trifedta"? Ditto Protex. I found them as inviting as a Veggan would find a Nathan's hot dog joint

Your best choice would be to get an ABDL artist to create images and see if yo can get Rearz or other ABDL company to produce and market the item, avoiding "Li'l" in the name. Rearz is a bit deficient in the Girls' depatment. All I know of that is structly for girs is the princess. They could have Cinderella, Alice, fairy and flower themes. On a more general note, I understand Winnie the Pooh has, or shortly will, become Public Domain. I wonder if there is an ABDL aritist ready to say "At Eyore service"

17 hours ago, WetDad said:

We adults drive cars, and it least in the US, we LOVE our cars. How about auto logos? Ford, Chevy, Corvette, Viper, Mopar, Lambo, etc.

Not if they are copyrighted, which means official company logos would be out of the questions. I do not know if you could create a logo that would get the idea across that would not look so similar to a copyrighted one that the company may have a case. Were Angela Baur here, she could address that far better than I could

What you should do is get photos of things iconic to the non-diaper lifestyle you wish to represent, that are not copyrighted, or even take them yourself: Why do you think God created cell phones? Then get one or more of the artists here (keep it in house) to draw an interpreted images to be used from the photos with a bit more pinache and leaving out the unnecessary details. You may wish to store the images at DD

Now if we could find someone to do custom labels and graphics for rubber panties for Very Little Girls: 4 to 7... That I CAN do. A few years back, I suggested some graphics that would be put on the upper part of the Crotch, specifically a pair of lips  and a flower that drew some support. A 4 year old is not a toddler and has a sense of herself as a girl

On 12/17/2023 at 5:03 AM, rusty pins said:

There are a lot of us who are Diaper Lovers but not Adult Babies.  I mostly like plain white diapers like Betterdry and I don't mind the wetness indicators like on Abena diapers.  I have some Lil Rebels because I like the skulls and crossbones.  Seems the choices for adult diapers are either plain white, some solid colors like from Northshore, or baby prints.

I know this would never happen, but I'd love to see real "Adult" prints for adult diapers.  I got to thinking about how people wear diapers and pee a lot after a night of drinking.  Rather than an adult diaper with cute teddy bears, it would be cool if there was one with frosty cold bottles of beer printed all over!  For the sports fan, maybe the logo of their favorite team like what are on football jerseys.  Anyone have other ideas on adult type prints for adult diapers?

Why oh why are there not more dragon prints on diapers!!

• Like 1