LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Real "Adult" Diapers

rusty pins

There are a lot of us who are Diaper Lovers but not Adult Babies.  I mostly like plain white diapers like Betterdry and I don't mind the wetness indicators like on Abena diapers.  I have some Lil Rebels because I like the skulls and crossbones.  Seems the choices for adult diapers are either plain white, some solid colors like from Northshore, or baby prints.

I know this would never happen, but I'd love to see real "Adult" prints for adult diapers.  I got to thinking about how people wear diapers and pee a lot after a night of drinking.  Rather than an adult diaper with cute teddy bears, it would be cool if there was one with frosty cold bottles of beer printed all over!  For the sports fan, maybe the logo of their favorite team like what are on football jerseys.  Anyone have other ideas on adult type prints for adult diapers?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
22 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

There are a lot of us who are Diaper Lovers but not Adult Babies.  I mostly like plain white diapers like Betterdry and I don't mind the wetness indicators like on Abena diapers.  I have some Lil Rebels because I like the skulls and crossbones.  Seems the choices for adult diapers are either plain white, some solid colors like from Northshore, or baby prints.

I know this would never happen, but I'd love to see real "Adult" prints for adult diapers.  I got to thinking about how people wear diapers and pee a lot after a night of drinking.  Rather than an adult diaper with cute teddy bears, it would be cool if there was one with frosty cold bottles of beer printed all over!  For the sports fan, maybe the logo of their favorite team like what are on football jerseys.  Anyone have other ideas on adult type prints for adult diapers?

Monster Trucks.

Sports equipment.

Frosty beer mugs.

Hearts.

Dice.

""Preaching to the Choir"" - 

I have posted this myself - make them look like BVD's, Fruit of the Looms - super short cutoff jeans (these actually exist) - I even made stickers for diapers - hotrods - pumpkin backgrounds for fall - new years stickers - Tigers  - had a conversation at CapCon last time too with several vendors

@ABUniverse @NorthShoreAdam

d10b5f22de3a7b23c42d0205cafd3256.jpg

c17fbe3a3af9b654d17b9fddadd67642.jpg

Yellow-Tee.webp

rcf3p4pol_htrgreyblk.webp

41xXbrvaopL._AC_.jpg

18HR_Brief_2.0_White_Front_4509c12a-07b9-4f2a-a194-07adf1ba757f.webp

81muqy9So5L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

images (3).jpg

308238888_1621566724928517_1482454123430414885_n - Copy.jpg

1231212216a_HDR - Copy.jpg

fabine-exclusivejean-s.jpg

fabinerot2.jpg

images (5).jpg

jeanspink1.jpg

denim copy.png

• Like 1

I've thought about hunting and fishing themed diapers.  Big buck heads,  pheasants,  bass, trout. Guns & ammo,& targets, fishing poles, bass boats.

I like @Dartplayerinwvc classic car/hot rod ideas.  Trains/Steam Engines would be fun too.

What about a fetishist print, like a diaper with paddles, wooden spoons, hairbrushes and belts all over it?

2 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I've thought about hunting and fishing themed diapers.  Big buck heads,  pheasants,  bass, trout. Guns & ammo,& targets, fishing poles, bass boats.

I like @Dartplayerinwvc classic car/hot rod ideas.  Trains/Steam Engines would be fun too.

What about a fetishist print, like a diaper with paddles, wooden spoons, hairbrushes and belts all over it?

I have a template for the fronts of diapers - If you guys want stickers THAT STICK and do NOT come off - let me know - I  can get them done. MUST BE high resolution artwork

Rusty Pins, you actually have a good secondary point.  Why isn't there officially licensed logoed prints? The sports teams are always trying to make money off their logos. So are many other popular things. Kids diapers and pullups are, a lot of times stamped with Disney and other cartoon logos. It shouldn't be difficult to show a market for football teamed adult diapers, and like that. ...money to be made and happier non ab's.

RP, I'll go one step further. I'm seeing a lot of stuff with the Yellowstone logos on them (from the paramount show). Make "Y" Yellowstone Diapers. Incontinence is a kind of dysfunction - the Yellowstone family is dysfunctional... Lol

• Like 1

Just for a little perspective on being an adult. Imagine this. You tell your wife you want themed underwear, which diapers are a subset of. She looks at you, rolls her eyes and says "This is UNDERWEAR! Nobody sees it so who are you trying to impress? What? Did I marry a BABY or some kind of wierdo?"

A bit of history. Diapers were taken care of by the woman of the house. That includes cleaning them. Snow white has represented purity and cleanliness for ever. It is the housewives who had the largest influence on underwear coloration since they did the buying and laundry in working and lower middle class homes for centuries and that is still with us today. You are not going to change at least 200 years in 50. In fact, actual cotton is that "dingy yellow" in color so as far back as the 18th century, special material, called "bluing" was used to make cottons look snow white. They are still used today. If you look at laundry detergents, they are called "optical whitener" and color-safe oxygen bleach is added as a "brightener", replacing the "Oxydol" and "Snowy" that were hallmarks of the 40's, 50's and 60's that are no longer around. I have 5 year old t-shirts that are as snow-white as the day I got them and all I have used is TIDE. In the world of diapers, prints are relatively new, starting in the very late '50's or '60's. Colored underwear came out in the mid '50's. But really; after the novelty wore of, what grown man cared? As for diapers, as an adult choice, that is a tiny fraction of the adult and diaper-using population. So the diaper culture would be shaped by the bit of history i went through. "Adult" means "businesslike". Underoos are for 6 year old, not 36 or 60. And even when I was 6 it would be considered extravagant. What is offered by Abena and the rest, ARE real adult diapers and even then, professionals call them "briefs". If you want thememd diapers, get yourself a Play Age, which most DL's have anyway. Even I do not have such, being from the time when you could have any color diaper you wanted, as long as it was white. It probably would not pay to have adult thememd diapers  for the mainstream companies due to lack of interest enough to justify the added expense

4 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Just for a little perspective on being an adult. Imagine this. You tell your wife you want themed underwear, which diapers are a subset of. She looks at you, rolls her eyes and says "This is UNDERWEAR! Nobody sees it so who are you trying to impress? What? Did I marry a BABY or some kind of wierdo?"

She says while putting on her lacy matching red lingerie.

8 hours ago, MixerOp said:

Rusty Pins, you actually have a good secondary point.  Why isn't there officially licensed logoed prints? The sports teams are always trying to make money off their logos. So are many other popular things. Kids diapers and pullups are, a lot of times stamped with Disney and other cartoon logos. It shouldn't be difficult to show a market for football teamed adult diapers, and like that. ...money to be made and happier non ab's.

Why?  Because of the product!  Sports teams and other companies are afraid to attach their name to a controversial product like adult diapers.  They fear the very negative feedback their companies would probably get from the ultra conservative beer drinking red-necked macho sports freaks.

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Why?  Because of the product!  Sports teams and other companies are afraid to attach their name to a controversial product like adult diapers.  They fear the very negative feedback their companies would probably get from the ultra conservative beer drinking red-necked macho sports freaks.

You do know that NorthShore is a sponsor of several Chicago sports teams. The radio announcers do live ads during the broadcasts. For example, during Cubs games when the opposing pitcher gives up a walk, the announcers talk about the lack of control and how NothShore Adult Diapers help with that. So it's not that they aren't against the advertising $$. 

To get a sports, or any mainstream cultural iconic, logo  license costs beucoup bucks (Well, maybe you could get the Patriots logo on the cheap these days). Diaper companies would be competing with others and that would bid the price up beyond what they could get to justify the expense. What is the return? If a company printed hunting and fishing things, incurring the added expense, how much would it create in new customers? Are 52 year old men or their healthcare companies going to pay extra for that in numbers to justify the costs? and make no mistake. You have to hire the designers, make sure that the material on the outside would be compatible with print, buy the inks and the machines to print the design.  Some persons spend too much time here , getting an inflated read on just how big the market for that kind of extravagance would create just so a relatively tiny number of people can get their jollies. It would be a luxury item that the medical insurance companies would not pay for and the lifestyle community is too small to support. Most persons here have a Play Age that tends to be in the single digits, including most of the DL's. That would be covered by the AB designs of places like Rearz. As an analog to that, I looked for non-infantile/toddler designs on rubber panties that might be good for a Little Girl. Nothing doing. You might get somewhere with a Western/frontiersman/pop music design if you could talk Rearz into it. Even then the might cal it "Li'l" something,

21 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Yeah,  but if the diaper manufacturers pitch it to them as for young adults with disabilities,  then they may go for it. 

On the other hand,  it would probably be very expensive to pay to use an nfl, MLB or NHL logo. Then think about how many different diapers they would have to stock for steelers fans,  Pirates fans,  Penguins fans,  and that's just one city.

A generic diaper,  without a franchise logo, just baseballs,  footballs, hockey sticks and pucks,  basketballs,  soccer balls would be much more feasible 

$100,000 for an NFL license, a royalty fee, plus a $6-12 million insurance policy, and a bunch of rules. The company has to be a manufacturer*, not distributer or other sort of middleman. 

That's really not a bad price. Unfortunately adult diapers are pretty bulky and would take up lots of warehouse space. Most companies selling lisenced product are selling it to retailers, so they aren't having to warehouse all the product themselves. Amazon, Walmart, Target and other retailers are.

Kimberly Clark could probably do it, maybe Tena, but I don't think any other company could.

*I don't know what qualifies a company as a manufacturer.

Multiply that first figure by 10 and the NFL MIGHT notice it amid the other lowball figures, which they will get to at some other time. Then you have to convince AEtna, Tufts, Kaiser and the others to pay extra in behalf of the "young people with disabilities"

7 hours ago, Spanky said:

Yeah,  but if the diaper manufacturers pitch it to them as for young adults with disabilities,  then they may go for it. 

On the other hand,  it would probably be very expensive to pay to use an nfl, MLB or NHL logo. Then think about how many different diapers they would have to stock for steelers fans,  Pirates fans,  Penguins fans,  and that's just one city.

A generic diaper,  without a franchise logo, just baseballs,  footballs, hockey sticks and pucks,  basketballs,  soccer balls would be much more feasible 

Think about the symbology of literally pissing (or dumping) on the opposition!  

4 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Multiply that first figure by 10 and the NFL MIGHT notice it amid the other lowball figures, which they will get to at some other time. Then you have to convince AEtna, Tufts, Kaiser and the others to pay extra in behalf of the "young people with disabilities"

https://www.nfl.info/NFLConsProd/Welcome/cpAgreement.htm

Odd I got that figure from the NFL.

often, what is "on Paper" does not match what happens in the real world. Stated figures are estimates of what they will take as a lower limit. Once you are being stalked by Fortune 500 companies, what you can get is bid insanely up. Stop to think. Anheiser-Busch, Gilette, Ford, Apple and Levi Straus for starters. I would say "the bidding STARTS at 100k

Now do you think Rearz could join that auction? Ditto Abena, Depends, Tena? And do you think they WOULD join that acution? and that would be just the start of the expenses. Would Senior Whole Health/Molina, Kaiser, or Medicare give enough of a damn to pay for the luxury of having a printed theme on something that will not be seen, pissed or shit into, then thwon away, which would appeal mostly to males, which would be the smaller part of that pool of users, which are mostly female, and do you think a 70 year old anyone, their nurse or nursing home would give a rat's enough to pay the premium to use such diapers/? Because THAT is where most of the user base for "real" adult diapers would be. If you think the DL "lifestyle" community would or even could support that, You come here far to often and need to get out of the house much more

46 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

often, what is "on Paper" does not match what happens in the real world. Stated figures are estimates of what they will take as a lower limit. Once you are being stalked by Fortune 500 companies, what you can get is bid insanely up. Stop to think. Anheiser-Busch, Gilette, Ford, Apple and Levi Straus for starters. I would say "the bidding STARTS at 100k

Now do you think Rearz could join that auction? Ditto Abena, Depends, Tena? And do you think they WOULD join that acution? and that would be just the start of the expenses. Would Senior Whole Health/Molina, Kaiser, or Medicare give enough of a damn to pay for the luxury of having a printed theme on something that will not be seen, pissed or shit into, then thwon away, which would appeal mostly to males, which would be the smaller part of that pool of users, which are mostly female, and do you think a 70 year old anyone, their nurse or nursing home would give a rat's enough to pay the premium to use such diapers/? Because THAT is where most of the user base for "real" adult diapers would be. If you think the DL "lifestyle" community would or even could support that, You come here far to often and need to get out of the house much more

It's not an auction. Why would Kimberly-Clark be bidding against a beer company? Or a credit card company, or any other company not producing the same sort of product? The NFL, and other sports leagues are interested in revenue. If you can meet their parameters, and likely aren't in direct competition with an established sponsor, they will take your money.

The Honest Company produced MLB baby diapers, see the pic above, do you think the could compete with Anheiser-Busch, Gilette, Ford, Apple and Levi Straus, or whatever big sponsors MLB has? 

No, I don't think Medicare, or insurance companies would pay a premium price for any product that has a sponsorship attached, unless it was competitively priced, but that isn't what this discussion is about. I also don't think any company willing to try this could afford to do this.