LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Training Pants for $10!

DailyDi

I tried a diaper break, wearing just boxers, which went fine for a long time, even slept in just boxers, but in the morning, I had to pee...
I forgot I wasn't wearing a diaper, so the bed got wet, thankfully I had protection on the bed. 

I do have training pants, but I couldn't find any.
I would buy some, but I bet its expensive shipping so probably not worth it. 

this sale is amazing! I am looking at the Footie Pajamas but am unsure about sizing. Anyone know how well they fit? Do they shrink in the wash? should I order bigger?

Wow!!! They have a lot of stuff there for $10! I bought the Rebel glow-in-the-dark bodysuit. All the others are just too loud.

Thanks DailyDi for letting us know!!! You'all should glom onto this as fast as you can.

22 hours ago, ppdude said:

Wow!!! They have a lot of stuff there for $10! I bought the Rebel glow-in-the-dark bodysuit. All the others are just too loud.

Thanks DailyDi for letting us know!!! You'all should glom onto this as fast as you can.

Call me a liar. I couldn't help myself. I went back and ordered the Alpaca and Safari bodysuits. Just can't turn it down!!!

• Haha 1

Ordered a pair yesterday of Training Pants.  I was surprised that shipping was less than $8 and they have shipped already.  Even with the shipping cost they are still cheaper than the regular price without shipping.

On 12/5/2023 at 5:51 PM, rusty pins said:

Yeah, shipping is probably high and best if you order a lot instead of only one or two items, but at that price I say get them if you can because the most popular sizes will probably sell out fast.

Shipping is actually pretty cheap. For each of my two orders, it was a little over $5 for each order. Not bad at all.

• 2 weeks later...