LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Diaper Dependency Journey (24/7)

I believe I started another thread on this, I couldn’t find it. I’m starting a new one as I would say I’m actively training for complete diaper dependency (probably already diaper dependent, but never actually trained). I figured I should add to the collective knowledge of this lifestyle. 💚🖍🧸🛁⏱🏔

Backstory: I’m male, mid 40s, average build, business owner, former entertainer, canadian, active life style, in a committed ABDL aware relationship (yes, she interacts 🥰), grew up ABDL with minor minor fecal incontinence incontinence issues growing up. That’s the quick version, . I’ve been a member of this site since the long ago times.

I’ll start this journey around my late 20s when I found out I had IBS.  At the time my IBS issues were minor and didn’t require a diaper and a pad would be enough for the issues. Didnt have any urinary issues.  Life happened, I was a performer for a while and my drug of choice was Ketamine, be careful kids.  Who knew these things would result in my need for diapers.  

The journey started about 11 years ago in my early 30s. I would go through periods of wear diapers 24/7. Sometimes it was for a couple of days, a week, or weeks. This went on for a few years, then one morning, while living in a cabin I had to poop, really bad, I ran down the stairs and soiled my self fully.  While cleaning up I contemplated why not just wear diapers all the time. I even have a post around 2013 talking about my conflict.  This would remain for a few more years.

About 7years ago, I had reached a place where my fecal incontinence had reached an uncomfortable level and I went back into diapees 24/7. FTR, I’m not a purest and have worn underwear from time to time… until recently. A couple of years ago I stop caring about using a potty, I just started using my diapee to pee in when nature called.  Sometimes I would hold it if I knew I could change or something.  I wasn’t actively training to be diaper dependent, it was more that I just didn’t care to go through the effort of removing my diaper. Which has brought us to the present.

Where I am at. In the last year it’s been noted on my chart that i have urge incontinence, both fecal and urinary. I’ve been prescribed diapers. I’ve recently had test on my urinary system and have been told nothing found, however, I am not emptying my bladder completely and it’s causing issues. The doctor also believes because of my ketamine usage I have cause urinary incontinence issues, that can’t be resolved.  I’ve also been told I’m not drinking enough water.  What’s really funny is my doctor has prescribed tamsulosin to help me empty my bladder, the side effect it’s having is it’s causing me to have stress incontinence, as it cause muscles relaxation in the prostate. As such, I figure, why bother holding it!? I was having urge issues so now I’m just letting go when the urge is there.  

So I have started this thread to document my experience. As I was already kinda training, but now I’m actively training to be diaper dependent. I’ve been on that medication for the last 5 days and am curious where I end up a year down the road.  I’m also scheduled for pelvic physio in early December, I’m noticed I have issues relaxing that muscle and well be guided through various technics to relax the pelvic muscles.

Thank you for reading,

Munkey

• Like 8

Congrats on accepting yourself and beginning your official 24/7 for probably the rest of your life.

I would suggest you purchase some good Onesies, they act as a great undershirt and provide great support to your diaper,

The biggest challenge is ordering the correct size Onesie because the sizing charts are confusing and also most companies don't allow returns once you try them on...

Another thing to purchase, Loose fitting plastic pants, used in conjunction with a Onesie are also very nice for diaper support.  People claim they catch leaks, and they kinda do, but I think they mainly support the physical integrity of your diaper if you're living an active lifestyle. 

I say loose fitting plastic pants, because if they're too tight they'll leave marks around your legs, especially if you sit down.

If your diaper is properly supported by a Onesie + Plastic pants, diaper leaks will be reduced, and you'll get better usage out of your diapers, while also reducing "Public changing scenarios".

On 11/9/2023 at 3:41 PM, munkey said:

I believe I started another thread on this, I couldn’t find it. I’m starting a new one as I would say I’m actively training for complete diaper dependency (probably already diaper dependent, but never actually trained). I figured I should add to the collective knowledge of this lifestyle. 💚🖍🧸🛁⏱🏔

Backstory: I’m male, mid 40s, average build, business owner, former entertainer, canadian, active life style, in a committed ABDL aware relationship (yes, she interacts 🥰), grew up ABDL with minor minor fecal incontinence incontinence issues growing up. That’s the quick version, . I’ve been a member of this site since the long ago times.

I’ll start this journey around my late 20s when I found out I had IBS.  At the time my IBS issues were minor and didn’t require a diaper and a pad would be enough for the issues. Didnt have any urinary issues.  Life happened, I was a performer for a while and my drug of choice was Ketamine, be careful kids.  Who knew these things would result in my need for diapers.  

The journey started about 11 years ago in my early 30s. I would go through periods of wear diapers 24/7. Sometimes it was for a couple of days, a week, or weeks. This went on for a few years, then one morning, while living in a cabin I had to poop, really bad, I ran down the stairs and soiled my self fully.  While cleaning up I contemplated why not just wear diapers all the time. I even have a post around 2013 talking about my conflict.  This would remain for a few more years.

About 7years ago, I had reached a place where my fecal incontinence had reached an uncomfortable level and I went back into diapees 24/7. FTR, I’m not a purest and have worn underwear from time to time… until recently. A couple of years ago I stop caring about using a potty, I just started using my diapee to pee in when nature called.  Sometimes I would hold it if I knew I could change or something.  I wasn’t actively training to be diaper dependent, it was more that I just didn’t care to go through the effort of removing my diaper. Which has brought us to the present.

Where I am at. In the last year it’s been noted on my chart that i have urge incontinence, both fecal and urinary. I’ve been prescribed diapers. I’ve recently had test on my urinary system and have been told nothing found, however, I am not emptying my bladder completely and it’s causing issues. The doctor also believes because of my ketamine usage I have cause urinary incontinence issues, that can’t be resolved.  I’ve also been told I’m not drinking enough water.  What’s really funny is my doctor has prescribed tamsulosin to help me empty my bladder, the side effect it’s having is it’s causing me to have stress incontinence, as it cause muscles relaxation in the prostate. As such, I figure, why bother holding it!? I was having urge issues so now I’m just letting go when the urge is there.  

So I have started this thread to document my experience. As I was already kinda training, but now I’m actively training to be diaper dependent. I’ve been on that medication for the last 5 days and am curious where I end up a year down the road.  I’m also scheduled for pelvic physio in early December, I’m noticed I have issues relaxing that muscle and well be guided through various technics to relax the pelvic muscles.

Thank you for reading,

Munkey

Welcome to the Diaper dependent club. Your now part of a club where your diapered 24/7/365 for the rest of your life.

A good adult onesie should help keep the diapers in place.

I also think this post should be moved to the main Incontinence section and not for those who pretend to be incontinence 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have lots of so onesies lol, I’ve been wearing diapers for years, 😂 

1 hour ago, Kawaharu said:

Welcome to the Diaper dependent club. Your now part of a club where your diapered 24/7/365 for the rest of your life.

A good adult onesie should help keep the diapers in place.

I also think this post should be moved to the main Incontinence section and not for those who pretend to be incontinence 

Post fits in either, but I choose here.

Oh look what I found, lol. My first post - added here for reference

FTR still with same woman, now living together. 😘🥰😍😍😍😍🥰🥰😘😘😘😘

• Like 2
12 hours ago, munkey said:

Post fits in either, but I choose here.

Oh look what I found, lol. My first post - added here for reference

If your saying you have IBS, then this post doesn't belong in the desires section of Incontinence. It belongs in the Main section of Incontinence. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Thank you for your input, however, this thread is about my 24/7 DD journey, not my IBS. I have urinary continence that I am untraining… which would not fit in the incontinence forum. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, munkey said:

Thank you for your input, however, this thread is about my 24/7 DD journey, not my IBS. I have urinary continence that I am untraining… which would not fit in the incontinence forum. 

I (and I suspect many others) think it's just fine where it is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
On 11/12/2023 at 7:52 PM, munkey said:

Keep it where it is and ignore all this person’s nonsense.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, munkey said:

I’m not moving it anyways, lol.  

I also have colposcopy dec 1… yay! 🤪

From Mayo Clinic:

Colposcopy (kol-POS-kuh-pee) is a procedure to closely examine your cervix, vagina and vulva for signs of disease.

***********************************************************************************

Since you list your gender as Male, this should be a very interesting procedure. Let us know how it goes.

• Sad 1

Well I have it done every 5 yrs and they don't check my woman parts since I am a Man???? They call it the same name male and females . But it is a camera that goes up your butt and looks at that as well as colon >>>>> and if you get the upper GI they look at your stomach etc. It is not up the penis for a guy or the vagina for a woman, it is up the butt no matter what sex you are. and it is painless , they sedate you, so you don't know what happens . I woke up in mine 5 yrs ago and I say the monitor with my insides on it, that was cool, but they very fast gave me more meds...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Diapered Dave said:

From Mayo Clinic:

Colposcopy (kol-POS-kuh-pee) is a procedure to closely examine your cervix, vagina and vulva for signs of disease.

***********************************************************************************

Since you list your gender as Male, this should be a very interesting procedure. Let us know how it goes.

LMDO, that’s a typo!

colonoscopy, lol

• Haha 4
7 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I was going to say I am guy as well and I have had one of those colonoscopy, and trust me I remember the prep work.

And that prep work about killed me, I am not young anymore and without my pain meds etc life sucks for a few days beforehand and afterwards . None of it is bad , it's just getting everything out of you, and no water anything for the 12 hrs before . 

On 11/11/2023 at 11:39 AM, munkey said:

Congrats! Happy to hear things are working out for you!

On 11/13/2023 at 12:22 AM, oznl said:

I (and I suspect many others) think it's just fine where it is.

Agreed.

• 2 weeks later...

Well that was an experience, yes, prep was the worse and it wasn’t that bad.   No issues found, looks like my next scoping is in a decade.

i went diapered, when the nurse told me to removed everything including my underwear; I replied with “I wear diapers”

she said like “oh, do you need to wear them all the time?”.

me “yeah, it’s why I wear them”

Nurse “oh yeah right” she nervously laughs and walked out.

After the scoping and I was in the initial room, she said I could get dressed.  As my lovely mama is helping me, she walked back in and said “do you need a pad?”. I almost started laughing at her, pad? lol pad? LMDO it’s a diaper, like why that nurse got such a stigma hahaha. 

I’ve got little concern telling medical professional I wear diapers, the majority of the time they are the ones who are acting awkward.  In some ways I kinda feel bad for them!

I was diapered when I went in for my last colonoscopy. I told the prep nurse that I wet the bed, so I was diapered since I usually wet when I'm asleep. She said it was ok, and that it's a lot more common than I might think. For the colonoscopy, they just un-taped one side of my diaper and folded it back, to do the procedure. Afterwards, they just taped my diaper back up. As it turned out , I was wet when I woke up, so the diaper was needed.

• 2 months later...

So I figured I’d give an update.  It’s been 2 months since my last. I’ve spoken with my urologist, had ultra sounds, and nothing was found.  They prescribed me tamsulosin, Flowmax as I wasn’t completely emptying my bladder. He asked how I was managing with the use of dispees, I said it was working just fine and provided my with a great quality of life, which is very true. They also said surgery was an option, I said no to that.

i’m trying to untrain, however, sometimes I catch my not releasing, as in I don’t go when I feel the urge. Sometime I’m stop my self from messing my diapee, even though…. Have urge incontinence and leak anyways. This will happen when I’m by myself, in public I would prefer not to mess my self.

Using my diapee for pee is different, I am actively trying to go more often. Part of my problem is I’m not drinking enough water during work days cause changing my diapee is more difficult. So drinking more water is something else I’m working on.

I’m lucky enough to have a support partner. A partner that during changes reminds well lovingly remind me that I did a good job by going in my diapee.

In the night, I’m a random infrequent bed wetter which probably has something to do with not releasing when the urge hits or trying to pee often during the day.

So far I would change a thing, maybe making this switch sooner lol.

Don’t know about surgeries as I wasn’t interested.  As for pelvic floor physio, going but it doesn’t seem to be doing much for me. Again, not that I want my incontinence to get better lol.

Been thinking about the Pelvic floor physio, I think I'm going to stop going.   They have been saying (not the I know better) its easier to go if you are sitting down on a toilet, but I'm diapered.   I did talk to them about the fact that after talking it over with my partner, I'm just going to use my diapees and not worry about making it to the bathroom.  Which means sitting down rarely happens.  I have a back injury and prefer to stand when I can.  With that said, I'm often standing when using my diapee.  While I did grow up with faecal urge issue, urinary was something I did not deal with.   This DD journey has changed that.  I'm at a point where when I get a sense to pee it will take me less then 20 seconds to go naturally, I have noticed right before I start to wet my diapee my bladder seems to spasm, like it contracts a like 4-8 times, then I'm peeeing.   Its a weird sensation, sometimes when I'm about finished I can't even tell if I'm peeing, not peeing, or its just pee running down my diapee.  When I try to hold it and my bladder is full there is no way I'm not leaking. I've been reflecting on that because at one point in my life, I could hold it all afternoon.  Now it s the di pee life for this boy.

Does anyone else notice that bladder spasm before they pee?

• 4 weeks later...

Last night I wetted my diaper during my sleep.  There have been times. I thought it happened, but was unsure. However, last night I went to bed with a dry diaper on and have woken up with a very soggy diaper.

• Like 2
On 3/12/2024 at 10:28 AM, munkey said:

Last night I wetted my diaper during my sleep.  There have been times. I thought it happened, but was unsure. However, last night I went to bed with a dry diaper on and have woken up with a very soggy diaper.

Congratulations 

• 1 month later...

I’m finding lately I am barely wake up, peeing, then falling back asleep.  last week was the first time trying to stop my self from peeing on a long time and I couldn’t.  I had to go and no amount of might could stop my self from a slow trickle until my bladder was more empty.  I’m tempted to try wearing underwear tomorrow and seeing what happens.  Some people have said maybe I trained my self while in diapers.  Maybe it’s time to test again at home and see what happens when I need to pee.