LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nap Wetting

DailyDi

Took a nap and had my all-too-usual anxiety dreams about not being able to find a working, clean bathroom when I need one. But eventually I did find one his time and really let go with relief.

I'm amazed my pull-up took it without leaking!

• Like 6

Out of curiosity, @DailyDi, what is your pull-up go-to of choice? I've had very poor results with pull-ups, generally. I'd probably considering wearing them once in a while if they did a good job, but, in my experience, I need the adjustable fit of a diaper. I've even tried samples of some of the top-tier products from Abena and the like. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Out of curiosity, @DailyDi, what is your pull-up go-to of choice? I've had very poor results with pull-ups, generally. I'd probably considering wearing them once in a while if they did a good job, but, in my experience, I need the adjustable fit of a diaper. I've even tried samples of some of the top-tier products from Abena and the like. 

Abena Pants Level 3 from Amazon (https://amzn.to/3rY7uKQ) or Carewell

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

afternoon naps are def a big bedwetting risk for me. i dont do it often but when i do im always in that half awake/half asleep state that just seems to relax my bladder. ive caught myself midstream several times (i was usually in my cloth training pants that cant hold much lol)

I don't nap much but when I do, so far, I have not wet. I am an inconsistent bedwetter, for comparison purposes - I can go weeks without wetting the bed (unconsciously) or it can happen a couple of times in a week. Drinking help. As a kid, I was a bedwetter, and back then, I did wet during naps sometimes. I think that these days, when I nap, I never really get into a deep enough sleep to wet, or, the inhibitions that have gradually eroded due to years of going to bed in a diaper, have yet to experience much wear when I'm napping on the couch or where ever, because I almost never get a chance to. But even napping in my bed, it hasn't happened yet. 

On transcontinental or redeye flights where my fervent hope is to fall asleep, I always wear a diaper, but so far, I don't think I've wet unconsciously - not to an extent where it was noticeable, anyway. 

That's a pamp champ pullup to take such a flood and not leak! 👍

I've had very realistic pee dreams where I can't make it to the bathroom in time and I end up wetting my pants because I'm not in a diaper.....only to wake up and find myself in a diaper. A very wet, squishy diaper. But that's better than the alternative- to dream about wetting a diaper and wake up in a wet bed! 😂

• Like 1