LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiking to a New Life (Chapter 39 posted 4-27-24)

11 minutes ago, CDfm said:

concerned that you are not resting enough to fully recover

For what little assurance it is worth, I promise you that I've slowed down a bit and am being a good kitty! Just another month or two to go.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Kat5 said:

(Psst. Can I get cuddles -and- some light spanking?)

Edit: I'm allowed to be greedy about these things. I'm a little.

Kat my dear, you can absolutely have cuddles, a light spanking, and more cuddles until you drift off to dreamland.

16 hours ago, Kat5 said:

I had actually managed to get this almost done last night. I've been poking away at it as my vision allows me to read. All I really had to do was edit it.

Thank you again for checking in!

Thanks for the update! Really love the story. Will be interesting to see what happens next!

I also hope you are doing better. Health always needs to come first...

So apparently the allergy medicine made me loopy and I typed out a chapter where Steve the Squirrel had to save the family and entire dimension from evil dimension jumping chinchillas. 

Maybe I'll repurpose the delirious fever and medicine driven scene for a dream later.

Gonna get some more sleep and edit the story and post the next chapter (sans chinchilla invasion) tonight.

(Edit to admit something: The weirdest part was that Miss Bairn had a scene where she didn't even fight back, she just stared at the invaders like she was disappointed in them and they ran away. I may actually be subconsciously afraid of her character.)

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

So apparently the allergy medicine made me loopy and I typed out a chapter where Steve the Squirrel had to save the family and entire dimension from evil dimension jumping chinchillas. 

Omg that's awesome and hilarious. 

7 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

Edit to admit something: The weirdest part was that Miss Bairn had a scene where she didn't even fight back, she just stared at the invaders like she was disappointed in them and they ran away. I may actually be subconsciously afraid of her character.)

I'm getting ready for work, I'll check later, but I don't remember who that is. If it's who I think it is, the adoption supervisor lady, then I would to. She put a grown, adult Amazon back in diapers probably for life. I bet just a look from her has made Amazon's wet themselves.

28 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

evil dimension jumping chinchillas.

Hmm... clearly our dimensions are backwards. In our dimension it's evil squirrels and cute chinchillas! 

Chapter Thirty Two

Amanda looked down at John in the shopping cart. She could feel the worry on her face.

John.” she started slowly “We’re going into this store to get groceries. It’s not too busy this early, and there’s only a few dozen cars here. All you have to do is be cute, and help me figure out what you like.”

John just nodded at her. He still looked a bit forlorn. But at least he nodded.

This wasn’t shaping up to be the fun outing together she had hoped for, but she figured if she went straight to the strawberries that might snap him out of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John knew he was being grumpy when Amanda started walking them into the store. He also knew that this was probably really bad timing to be grumpy. He tried thinking his way through all of this as quickly (and haphazardly) as he could.

Okay’ he thought to himself. ‘I knew I was stuck. Why am I suddenly pissed off about it?’

While he was debating in his head he saw the end of the parking lot and knew the building was close and he felt like he was being pressured to finish a thought process. So he reached over and patted Amanda on the arm. She stopped and leaned down to ask “You gonna be okay, sweety?”

He nodded “I just need a moment. I’m a bit freaked out.”

Her face filled his view and she kissed him on the forehead “Do you wanna talk about it?”

He tried shaking his head but she was just staring at him like she cared SO much.

I don’t … wa… I THINK that….”

He felt rather than saw her fingers running through his hair slowly. “Just try to say roughly what it is.”

I think …” he struggled to assemble a jumble of emotions into words “That … I … I think that I’m just really mad? Maybe just freaked ou… maybe it still hasn’t sunk in. I don’t know why I’m mad. Just that I’m mad.”

Two large arms wrapped around him and a hunched over big woman hugged him to her chest. It wasn’t a bad sensation. But also didn’t really help his sense of helplessness.

After a moment she got down to eye level with him again and said “I’m very proud of you?”

Uhhh…Why?” He had no idea why she would be proud of him for being mad.

Her hand came into his view and she stroked his cheek with the back of a finger as she explained “It’s not easy to say what you feel. Especially when you’re confused.”

He nodded like he understood. He almost sort of did.

Okay. We have to go get these groceries one way or another. What can we do now to make you feel a bit less mad, or maybe a bit more in control?”

He looked down at where he was sitting. And then down … geeze he was higher up than he was tall. He knew what he wanted.

May I walk?”

She looked him up and down and nodded. “On the one condition that Rupert comes with you.”

Okay, weird condition, but whatever. “Yes Ma’am.”

He was lifted out and stood on his feet and then Rupert was held out to him.

Okay, hold my hand, or hold onto the buggy. But don’t wander off no matter what you do. Say yes Ma’am.”

He nodded “Yes Ma’am.”

And that was how they walked in. Rupert under his right arm, his main hand holding onto Amanda’s right hand, and John feeling conflicted that he had to ask her to stop, but also somehow relieved that she heard him out. He felt a bit useless and dumb and confused. But somehow just being allowed to walk felt like it gave him a bit of control.

Not much. But it was what was going to get.

They passed through the automatic sliding doors and immediately he felt like he was looking ‘up’ at the most normal looking grocery store in the world. Shopping carts to the left of the door, rack of sales papers on a wobbly wire rack to the right. Flimsy table full of cheap … oh hey!

John pulled on Amandas hand a bit and asked “Hey, what are those up there?” and he held out the hand with Rupert in it to sort of point at the clear containers. If those were what he thought they were, then this world was more normal than he expected.

She looked down at him, then followed where he was pointing.

Oh. That’s some pastries. They try to sell you sweets the moment you wal… John why are you looking at me like that?”

I need to see!”

It didn’t go unnoticed that she rolled her eyes while she chuckled, but she picked him up and got him up onto her hip as she walked over. John surveyed the table carefully. Sugar cookies the size of small plates. Croissants that he would have to hold with two hands, weird folded pastries filled with some sort of cheese that looked close enough to a danish.

Silently, he nodded. “Okay. That seems normal enough.”

He felt a pat on his back and he was slid down to the floor as she asked “Pass inspection?”

With a silent nod from him, she waited like she wondered if he was going to explain anything. But when the explanation didn’t come she just shrugged and went back to walking. Clearly she didn’t understand how normal that table was.

Looking through her legs as they turned right he saw generic floral display. Swinging his head back to the right, and of course up, he saw a cooler full of beverages and cheeses and those hilariously expensive looking bottles of juice. So far so good.

Still obviously holding Amandas hand, his head was on a swivel, he felt like he was trying to look at everything at once, trying to find something different about this dimension. But it all seemed so oddly normal.

Oh! Can I see up there?”

Very patiently, he was picked up and leaned so that he could see plastic containers of rotisserie chickens.

Heh. Your chicken looks way better than that.”

There was definitely a chuckle behind him, but he was lowered back to the floor.

They continued on their way with him unabashedly trying to see everything. He spotted shopping carts with Bigs pushing them. Several of them had kids, or kid-like adults in them. One woman in a dress with her blonde hair in a ponytail went by in front of them. She wasn’t paying attention to other people having to stop themselves from running into her as she payed no attention.

That, unfortunately, also seemed normal.

As they turned left he could see a great big wide open area with coolers that came up to Amanda’s waist. And therefore still over his head. But this area must have been a few hundred feet wide. Possibly more!

Hey umm… Mom?” he asked tentatively.

Yes sweety?”

Is this a big store?”

She shook her head “No sweety. It’s sort of mid sized. I usually shop here instead of the bigger store because this one is less crowded and nowhere near as loud. I do go to the bigger ones for the sales sometimes.”

Nodding yet again in almost comprehension, he said “This place is way bigger than a grocery store from my world.”

Now she smiles “Would you say that it’s just over twice as big?”

All he really did to respond was nod, but he let go of his hand and ruffled his hair.

Okay, hold onto the cart an I’ll go slow so you can keep up. We need a weeks worth of groceries, plus maybe some extra for one big meal this weekend. Even though we did a big meal two days ago. You’re not going to be good for my waist line.”

Not my fault.” he stated as he grabbed the back rail of the cart and walked as quickly as he could to keep up.

She stopped at the obligatory wall of bread and grabbed two loaves. A few steps down was the usual section of peanut butter and assorted jellies. She looked down at him in consideration for a moment and grabbed a peanut butter and a squeeze bottle of red jelly.

Then she squinted at him like she was remembering something. She turned and picked up a bottle of grape jelly and looked him up and down. He could tell that she was thinking of he and Kate stress eating three pounds of grapes the night before and almost throwing up on Aunt Cat.

Time to look innocent “What?” he asked.

She just shook her head and put the jelly into the cart. They continued on the way and started passing shelves with brightly colored fruit on the tops of them. This was the part of the store that he could never afford to visit consistently.

As they passed between two rows, he spotted a small folding table. The table was only the height of his neck, so his curiosity was irresistible. Combined with the fact that Amanda stopped two (of her) steps away from the table, looked down at him, and then started pulling a little bag off of the roll. Well, temptation wasn’t even a strong enough word.

John took five big steps and silently stood on tip toes to peek over the table to see what was on it. At first all he saw was an assortment of little paper plates with cut up bits of fruit and little snacks on it. Then he noticed a large gray hair woman leaning down to smile at him.

Startled he stepped back too quickly and fell on his butt, squeaking a little as he landed on the hard floor. Thankfully he was wearing some padding.

Silently the large smiling woman stood up and stepped around the table, and to him she looked like a thirteen foot tall smiling monster reaching for him. He started to scramble to get away from her, but a large hand closed firmly around his left upper arm and pulled him upright.

His fight or flight reflex was swinging back and forth between flee and take a swing faster than he could process. He was rotated slightly and another hand patted his butt and he felt the top of his diaper being pulled back.

THAT snapped him out of it, and he croaked out “Don’t touch my butt!” as every single muscle in his body tensed up like a steel cable, and Rupert fell from his hand. If the woman would have tilted him he would have kept the same pose, he was so tense.

As she said something to him softly, she was pulling him closer. His fists were balled, his body was tense. He had a plan of escape. He was gonna punch her in the boob as hard as he could and cheese it to hide behind HIS giant.

As he was being pulled within swinging range he heard a shout from behind him “JOHN. TAYLOR.”

Oh shit. She used his full name.

John looked up at the woman. Then over his shoulder at his big. Then he took his own posture into account. Think fast think fast think fast.

He went limp and made grabby hands trying to reach for Rupert. That worked for the big that was holding him because he heard her say “Awww” and she stood up, lifting him up onto her hip with a sense of familiarity like she had lifted hundreds of people his size throughout her lifetime.

She didn’t seem like a big monster. But she didn’t smell like his big. Not wrong, just not right. Amanda scooped up Rupert an stood with her arms crossed, tapping her foot while she stared at him.

Amanda looked mad. “John. I told you to hold either the cart or my hand. Why did you let go?”

The older woman holding him came to his rescue by saying sweetly “Oh Mommy, don’t be too hard on him. He just saw a table that wasn’t too high for him to see and he was curious. He only let go for ten seconds.”

Then the woman holding him looked down at him and said “You were going to go right back to your Mommy, weren’t you little boy?”

John just nodded.

Uh huh” Amanda interrupted. “Thank you for helping him up Ma’am. He’s only been in our dimension for a week and he’s still a bit afraid of all the big changes”

After a shuffling of a john shaped rag doll from one persons hip to another, Amanda looked at John expectantly and then nodded toward the woman.

John. Are you going to say thank you to this nice woman?”

His brows furrowed, he was still mad that she touched his butt and looked in the back of his diaper. But he also knew he was about to get himself spanked. His face turned red, and he didn’t know if it was because he was mad, or because he was embarrassed.

Amanda seemed to know some of what was going on in his head. “John. Take a deep breath. Use your words. Your words John. Nothing else. Just your words. Words.”

Okay. The redness was embarrassment.

Looking over he mumbled “Tha...Thank you Ma’am.”

Clearly.” Oh, she had the tone.

John cleared his throat and said more clearly “Thank you Ma’am.” but still not able to look her in the eyes.

Awww, that’s okay sweety. You just fell down and needed some help up.” The woman seemed to have either not noticed, or been completely oblivious to his previous body language.

The way Amanda was holding him, the tension of the fingers on his thigh… yeah. She noticed. “Well, thank you very much for helping him up. He will absolutely learn his lesson and not let go of the cart, because he will be spending more time IN it.”

John slumped as he sighed.

Oh Mommy, don’t be mean to him. Here, let Nana Claire give him a treat!”

John looked over at the seemingly nice woman, and then up at Amanda. It was his turn for raised eyebrows.

Amanda still had something to say “I don’t know if he deserves it at the moment.”

Well, you are his Mommy, but I have samples of fruit and chocolate. And if he’s new here, then we get to find out what he likes together!”

He could FEEL Amanda soften against him. He looked over at her and she winked at him. This Nana Claire woman was good at getting samples into littles, even if she was oblivious about other things.

Okay.” Amanda conceded “But you’re still in trouble, Mister.”

Amanda carried him the whopping one step to the table so he could see, while the self proclaimed Nana Claire sat back on her stool. As he looked at the small (to them) table he saw a variety of colors. He didn’t know most of these things.

Nana Claire gave John a little finger wave like you would a small child and then smiled to Amanda “So how did you wind up with your little bundle of joy here?”

Amanda softened slightly as she explained “I found him out in the woods. Well, my dog did. He wandered into a rift and then got lost.”

I..” John started, but he stopped as Nana Claire talked over him.

Oh my! The poor baby must have been so scared! Luckily he has a Mommy to keep him safe!”

He looked up, Amanda was smiling a little now. Nana Claire was good.

Nana Claire soldiered on “So you haven’t had your baby long, do you know what kind of things that he likes to eat yet?”

I ca..” John stopped as he felt a firm pat on his thigh.

Amanda answered for him “So far I know that he loves raw sweet peas, grapes, he tolerated the sweet tomatoes, he traded another little for all of her olives, and he goes wild for strawberries.”

But I…” He tried again.

Well! What a great little eater!” Nana Claire talked right over him. Not on purpose, but like she didn’t know he was capable of words.

Amanda patted him on the thigh like she was trying to get his attention as she continued the conversation. “Part of what I hope to do today is get a variety of fruits and veggies to see what he likes.”

Ve…” As Nana Claire spoke like he wasn’t there again he couldn’t help himself, he leaned his head back, rolled his eyes and flopped his head forward onto a boob.

As the conversation carried on he mumbled into Amandas chest “I just want an apple.”

He was listening to the conversation, but only halfway. He mumbled a few random things into the boob he had his face in. “I ate an entire ostrich.” was one of them. And “I killed all the dinosaurs. They were delicious.” was another.

After a few minutes of being talked over, literally and figuratively, Amanda rotated him and pointed at the table. Nana Claire had a handful of plates pushed to the front of the table and she was smiling at him like she was looking at an infant. Happy, bubbly, vacant.

Here you go, can you be a big boy and try these for us? Mommy told me some things you like and I bet you’re going to love all of these things.”

John looked down at the tiny paper plate with some little cube of pale yellow fruit on it. He just knew he was going to hate it because it was coming from Nana Claire. With a look up to Amanda it was obvious at a glance that this fruit was going in his mouth one way or the other.

He huffed.

Aww, new littles are shy. But you trust Nana Claire and you’ll be very happy that you did.”

John gave her the best fake smile he could as he leaned back and reached across with his left hand and picked up the little cube of pale yellow.

That’s called a mango. Can you say mango?”

John just shook his head and said “Nope.” and then popped the fruit from another dimension into his mouth before anyone could catch on that he was obviously being snarky.

As he bit into the juicy cube, he stopped moving. His brain had to reset.

That’s not a Mango. Mango shouldn’t taste that good. It was as though the inside of his mouth was filled with sweet liquid and slightly crunchy fruit.

His brain caught up with his taste buds and he started chewing faster. The two bigs read him like a book because before he could swallow. By the time he was done Amanda had taken Rupert, put him into the buggy and gotten him his sippy cup and said “Drink some water.”

They didn’t even ask how he like the mango. They just assumed that he did because he ate it like he was starving.

After a few pulls of water Amanda held up a yellow square that was obviously pineapple. There was no way that was … it got closer to his mouth and he tried giving her ‘the look’ but this was her world and that was about to be his bite of pineapple. Fine.

Of course Nana Claire had to chime in to help “Don’t worry sweety, you like sweet things and tart things. You’re gonna love that.”

GOD HE WANTED HER TO BE WRONG.

John took the bite of Pineapple as indignantly as he could manage. And just like the Mango, it was delicious! Bit tart on the follow which made his eyes cross briefly, but other than that amazing.

He was made to drink more water and when he saw a blueberry coming at him he didn’t wait, he reached out and grabbed it and popped it into his mouth like a piece of candy. It tasted sweet and just a bit tart and the only thing that spoiled it at all was that Nana Claire said he would love it. He wanted her to be wrong so badly.

Next was a piece of banana that had been cut in half to make a semi circle.

Nana Claire said “Now Mommy, your little boy may not like the banana. But if you want, I’m sure he could try it like a big boy and find out for sure.”

As the banana came at him he leaned back. It came closer still and he twisted to lean back a bit farther. As it got right to his mouth he willed his spine to go limp so he could bend upside down. It didn’t work as the bite of banana went into his mouth. He closed his eyes and tried not to make a face as he chewed it.

The sweet flavor was fine. But the texture in his mouth going from firm to goop in a few chews made him stop. He wanted to spit it out. He wanted to spit it into orbit. He wanted to untaste this bite of banana. He wanted to send the banana through a rift so it would be someone else's problem.

As he finally forced himself to swallow the bite, he didn’t even care how obvious his distaste was on his face or in his mannerisms.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Nana Claire nod “Well, it’s impossible to know for certain what our little babies like until they try it. He obviously does not like the banana.” A pox upon her for being right.

Just as he finished taking some water out of his sippy cup, and before he could mouth off to her by shouting ‘Ya think!?’ he looked over and Nana Claire had left her stool and she was smiling at him holding a piece of strawberry out on a toothpick for him to take directly from her instead of from his own Mommy.

That’s not fair. Nana Claire is good at this. Mean. Totally ignored him, but somehow actually did manage to read his body language. Which means that she knew full and well that he was scared and wanted to lash out earlier. But here she was offering him strawberry.

He realized that she could indeed read him like a book as she said “Don’t worry, Nana Claire can tell what you like.”

Begrudgingly he took the bite. Oh it was heaven. It was oh so sweet in just the right ways. It was just barely tart on the end. Juicy did not begin to describe it. It was perfect. Almost worth this batty dimension for more of these.

Almost.

He visibly relaxed.

Now!” Nana Claire, dismissive and mean and wonderful saint of strawberry procurement continued “I believe in saving the best for last. Mommy, is it okay if your baby boy has a piece of chocolate?”

Amanda squinted down at him and asked softly “Do you want a piece?”

Of course he nodded. It’s chocolate.

So Nana Claire showed Amanda the packaging of the candy bar and gave her the whole sales pitch about how ‘Bigs don’t like sweets, but littles do. And this chocolate is made just for littles by people that love them.’ yada yada yada.

Nana Claire opened up the little container with the samples of chocolate bar and instead of giving him a tiny piece, she got an especially big chunk and handed it to him. He had to take it with both hands.

Thank you Nana Claire!” He said without any prompting from either big.

Oh there’s his little voice! You are most welcome.” Of course -now- she could hear him. He would be more indignant, but he had a huge chunk of chocolate. One cautious nibble of it and he was sold. It was so good it tasted like drugs and addiction in one sweet sweet package.

John was deposited into the shopping cart and Amanda and Nana Claire went around gathering up some fruits behind him. He heard something about “This looks like an apple but tastes like a grape” and honestly it didn’t matter, he had chocolate.

Eventually they were done in the produce section and his fingertips were covered in chocolate. He didn’t really remember the last few minutes. Not did he felt the need to.

As Amanda wiped his hands and mouth with a baby wipe he said “Mom?”

Yes sweety?”

Can you please tell her that I’m sorry that I got scared?”

With a nod, Amanda turned and said “Nana Claire, John says that he’s sorry for getting scared earlier.”

Of course she heard it from another big, Nana Claire smiled at him and said to Amanda “Oh that’s perfectly okay Dearie. He’s just new here and he hasn’t learned that the bigs know better. He’ll learn how much he needs to depend on us in no time, I promise.”

With the two bigs nodding at each other, Amanda turned and pushed the cart away, with him now not only seated in it, but buckled in for good measure. His walking in the store privileges were obviously gone for the moment.

May I walk some more?”

No you may not.”

He looked down at her feet as he said softly “Okay.”

From there the rest of the shopping trip seemed to be comfortingly ordinary. Rice, beans, dry goods all went into the buggy behind him. He started to feel a bit giggly for some reason. He had no idea why, but when Amanda showed him a box of what was obviously a version of mac’n cheese shaped like little animals, he started having a giggle attack.

Since he had been good since that incident two packs of marshmallows went into the front of the cart with him.

He knew a bribe when he saw it.

All went great and he was even tolerating having to twist around to see what groceries they had just passed. For some reason he started to enjoy putting his hand on top of hers when she was pushing the shopping cart. It made him smile.

While they were in the cooler section and Amanda was reading the nutrition labels of various juices marketed for littles his stomach started to feel bubbly. It did not feel normal and the bubbles were not moving up.

While he was focusing on the odd sensation a woman with a very familiar seeming haircut walked up behind Amanda and opened the cooler next to her, hitting Amanda with the door hard enough that Amanda said “Hey!”

The rude woman said “Well, watch where you’re standing.”

Amanda just let it pass with a harrumph.

John saw her hit his Mommy with a door. And in his current state that set him off.

John grabbed and launched a bag of marshmallows at the womans head.

The bag just hit her and fell to the ground. It was like throwing a pillow at a giant golem. But it got the message across.

The rude woman looked at him indignantly “Hey! You little turd! Don’t you know better!”

Amanda turned and said “Hey! You don’t yell at him. You upset him in the first place.”

Well, certainly SOMEONE needs some mittens.”

John started to chime in “Don’t hit my Momma!” but he stopped.

For reasons that John could never explain, suddenly he didn’t have an urgent need to go. He HAD to go. The churning immediately turned to cramping and he grabbed the handle of the cart with a pained look on his face.

He tried with all his might to stop it. But he may as well have been trying to stop a landslide with willpower alone. This did not feel normal. It was torrential and he couldn’t breathe as his entire abdomen convulsed to expel something that it wanted out of him more urgently than it wanted anything else.

No movement should be this immediate, this liquid, and certainly not this foamy. It felt wrong in every possible way.

John was trapped in the shopping cart and he tried desperately any way he could to pull himself up and take weight off of his bottom.

It was beyond gross. And what was worse he had no choice or any chance.

The woman had been prepared to scream at him and Amanda more, but while John sat there in the cart freaking out and obviously messing himself she stopped and stared.

After a moment she covered her nose and said “Ugh. Littles!” and power walked away like she had anywhere else to be.

All John knew was that it still hurt so much and more came out of him.

It was too much. He was never one to cry easily, but he was also not prepared to be in another dimension and helplessly mess himself with the force of an upside down volcano.

John started crying. And for some reason his emotions felt like they were dialed all the way up, so when he started crying he started CRYING.

He didn’t even notice Amanda put the marshmallows back into the cart and start quickly walking away without saying a word. He barely noticed walking past over a dozen Bigs, all of whom looked at him and said some variation of “Awww, poor baby.”

He was still crying when she unbuckled him. He was still crying when he was carried into the women's bathroom. He was certainly crying when he was laid down onto the changing table. His shoes were pulled off. His pants were peeled off.

Amanda was talking to him softly, shushing him and trying to calm him down while she worked. He didn’t even register when she buckled a strap over his chest and ran across the bathroom to get several paper towels and put them under him and start wiping off his back and belly and legs.

He started slowing down as she peeled the gross diaper off of him and saw what she had to work on.

Whew. Baby this is … a lot. Hold still for Momma.”

Six paper towels and a dozen wipes later, she was going to great lengths to get everything off of the changing table and tilting him up to scrub underneath him.

It was easily five minutes of dedicated work on Amanda's part before she had him in a fresh blue diaper.

When she was finally done changing him, he was out of tears. He turned his head sideways as she went to the sink and turned his pants inside out, scrubbing them as best she could with hand soap and rinsing them under the faucet. After wringing them out as thoroughly as she could, she tried the hand drier on them. After a minute of the loud fan running she seemed to give up and walked back over to unbuckle him and picked him up into a big hug.

She spoke softly as she asked “Are you feeling better now that you’re clean?”

He nodded yes into her neck.

Are you out of tears? Do you need to cry any more?”

He shook his head no into her neck.

Do you know that I love you?”

He nodded yes into her neck again.

Why did you throw the marshmallows at that woman?”

Because she hit my Mom with a door.”

There was quiet for a moment as he felt her hand stroking his back some more.

Eventually she spoke again “Would you like to pick a pack of cookies?”

Of course he nodded again.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1
  • Kat5 changed the title to Hiking to a new Life (Chapter 32 posted 3-9-24)
15 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

Because she hit my Mom with a door.”

Probably shouldn’t have rewarded him, but good for her! Enjoy those cookies John! 🙂

Just now, BabySofia said:

Probably shouldn’t have rewarded him, but good for her! Enjoy those cookies John! 🙂

I mean, part of it is the mild effect from the chocolate making him giggly, but he called her Mom without even thinking about it.

• Like 1

Nana Claire is a typical Amazon. Give with one hand (yummy fruit). Take with the other (doctored chocolate). I wish Amanda would go confront her about it. But here is where Amanda is a typical Amazon and just assumes that John pooping like that is normal. 

Thanks for the Chapter!

11 minutes ago, CCApril said:

But here is where Amanda is a typical Amazon and just assumes that John pooping like that is normal.

Yes, she may be atypical to an extent and an incredibly caring and understanding Amazon. But she has also been changing him after he insists on coffee milk. This is just like ... four times worse. And expanding and foamy so it intentionally spreads just -everywhere- and you don't stand a change against it. Truly an evil an variant of the old time honored classic.

Good chapter, Kat.  I wonder if either John or Amanda will keep track of what makes him have accidents and figure out that chocolate and coffee/milk are big contributors?  Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Loved this chapter.  I was laughing as John was experiencing all the new flavors and expressing himself.  I wonder if the chocolate was the kind that makes Littles go in the dimension.  Something sure had an effect on him.  I remember a time when my daughter was sitting in her high chair and had a horrible case of diarrhea.  There was mess coming out both the front and back of her diaper.  I carried her directly to the tub and put her in the bath clothes and all. I was amazed that such a mess could come from something so small and cute. I am sure Amanda felt the same. 
I am looking forward to the next chapter. 

8 hours ago, CDfm said:

Something sure had an effect on him.

Full disclosure: It was the chocolate. And she didn't just give him a sample. She gave him a huge chunk of it that he took with both hands. Nana Claire decided to help him

"He’ll learn how much he needs to depend on us in no time, I promise.”

8 hours ago, christi said:

I wonder if either John or Amanda will keep track of what makes him have accidents and figure out that chocolate and coffee/milk are big contributors?

In a previous chapter she timed him from the time he had coffee milk to the time he went off. I believe it was 24 minutes.

14 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Hmm... clearly our dimensions are backwards. In our dimension it's evil squirrels and cute chinchillas! 

Oh, and just to be completely honest:  I did have a fever and write that. It -will- be used at some point.

1 hour ago, Kat5 said:
16 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Oh, and just to be completely honest:  I did have a fever and write that. It -will- be used at some point.

I really hope so.. I really really want to read it..

Oh the horrors of chocolate.. (I’m allergic to coffee and cocoa bean) …and here I was betting on it being the banana..

5 minutes ago, dmavn said:

(I’m allergic to coffee and cocoa bean)

😱

How are you even alive?!? My heart goes out to you! I don't believe I would be alive without coffee... (Though more coffee and chocolate for me!) 

23 minutes ago, dmavn said:

…and here I was betting on it being the banana..

No, I just established toward the beginning that he hates bananas. And it was too easy to pass up the chance to put it in there.

I've written some shopping mart scenes as well in my DD Novel, and I'm glad you capture the idea of how normal the experience is, but with various sinister twists underneath it that add the spice of the diaper world.  I like that you've highlighted John's regression that he can't comprehend the store is only twice as big as his normal shopping experiences, and further that he's starting to have emotions that are too big for him - symbolically emphasized in the escalation that his poop is now too big for his diapers.  He no longer can contain what is inside, and depends upon his new mommy as his mother and protector.

A lovely chapter.

2 hours ago, Operational Systems said:

A lovely chapter

Thank you very much for the compliment! 

His accident had some serious help from a gift via Nana Claire.

16 hours ago, Kat5 said:

He mumbled a few random things into the boob he had his face in. “I ate an entire ostrich.” was one of them. And “I killed all the dinosaurs. They were delicious.” was another.

I laughed out loud. 🙂

1 hour ago, kerry said:

I laughed out loud. 🙂

Oh, if I were to self insert a character and be honest about things, she would spend so much time in the corner that they would have tk saw two sides off her crib so that she could sleep there, too.

I love how defensive of his Momma John was…so very cute. Nana certainly knew what she was doing and I don’t even think Amanda realized what the chocolate was or would do. The comment of “learn quickly” makes more sense. Loved it overall!

On 3/10/2024 at 1:25 PM, Baby Billy said:

A golden rule for littles' NEVER EXCEPT CHOCOLATES IN A STORE. 

You know, littles learn the hard way.

On 3/10/2024 at 9:40 PM, SGTbaby said:

I love how defensive of his Momma John was…so very cute.

The way I intend it, after the chocolate, he was feeling a little bit regressed without even knowing what was going on. (Until the eruption)

Chapter Thirty Three

Amanda slipped John back into the shopping cart, and looked at his frown. He had no pants on and he was clearly unhappy about it.

She held up his pants “I’m sorry sweety. I wrung these out as best I could, but they won’t be dry enough to put them back on you for a bit.”

He mumbled something while looking down.

Shaking her head “I’m sorry sweety, I didn’t catch that.”

Looking up at her now he had such a sad face as he said “I’m half naked.”

Leaning down, she wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly for a moment before standing back up and smiling down at him “No one is going to judge you, littles go without pants and even tops all the time here.”

She could see him chewing on his lip. “But …”

What’s the matter, sweety?”

Everyone …” he obviously didn’t want to finish.

Trying to lead him to finish the statement, she said “Everyone … can?”

Finally John mumbled “Everyone can see my diaper.”

Immediately Amanda held up a finger and said “Hold that thought!” and she laid the dry pants legs across his lap, and put Rupert against the other side of his thigh leaning on him.

She watched him try to pull his shirt down in the back a bit, self consciously trying to cover his diaper from the back.

Leaning down to give him a little kiss on the forehead she whispered “Let’s get this over with. I bet no one will even notice a thing.”

She was already pushing the cart as he nodded. This was hard for him, but the longer he dwelt on it, the worse he would make it for himself. Best to get it over with so he can’t get stuck in his own head and lament over something as trivial as a little without pants.

As they moved along she watched Johns eyes every time she could spare a glance without hitting anyone in the crowd. At first they were darting around like a scared animal, afraid someone would notice him. But by the time she made it to the cookie aisle, he seemed to realize that no one noticed him at all.

Stopping in the middle of the aisle she waved around and said “Okay sweety. I want you to pick any cookies you want. I’ll move you to them or take them down and read the description for you.”

Still watching his eyes she could already see he was staring at a specific package. But to make sure he knew all the options she held up a pack and said “chocolate chip?”

He shook his head no.

Next package “Oh-Io’s?”

Another shake of the head.

Now sporting a smile as she got closer to the package he was still looking at, but didn’t seem to be willing to point at, she grabbed the pack next to him and smirked “These are vanilla grahams. Quite popular!”

He shook his head again.

So this time she put the package back and stood their with her hands on her hips and “Hmm’d” loudly.

Unable to stop herself from playing up the part of Mommy a bit, she asked “What shall we do, if we can’t find a cookie that my son isn’t interested in? I guess he may have to point at something and maybe even use his words!”

There it was. She got a chuckle out of him. It was only one chuckle, but it was worth it. With a ruffle of his hair she whispered “Just point at what you want for me and I’ll make it happen.”

He pointed to the package he had immediately homed in on and said “Those please.”

Dutifully Amanda got the big package and read the label “Kubler Brand Chocolate Wafers and Strawberry Wafers. Is this what you’re interested in.

Despite his unease at having no pants on, she was rewarded with a tiny smile and a nod. That was good enough for now, no need to press too hard. So she gently laid the package that was honestly half his size and put it in the top of the cart with it propped against his legs to obscure him some more.

Cookies secure and easily enough groceries for over a week and a half in the cart, she turned and made a line straight for the registers. Despite the early hours, the store was starting to get crowded.

While they were waiting in line, a woman stopped in the line to their left with a little girl with her hair done in two blond braids laid over the front of her shoulders. She was also in just a shirt and diaper. No socks, no shoes, and no pants. Pacifier in her mouth, and a stuffed kitty on her lap. She looked like the happiest little thing, you could see it in her eyes.

The little girl spotted John and waved at him. He awkwardly waved back.

She held up her stuffed kitty for him to see. He didn’t really seem to know to do so Amanda leaned and whispered “Compliment her stuffie”

John put on his best confused smile and said “I like your kitty.”

Her pacy fell out of her mouth as she said “Fluffers.”

John just nodded. Amanda noticed the line was inching forward a little. She waited so he could talk to the other little a bit longer.

When John did not reciprocate the little girl pointed at his stuffie, and then waited expectantly. After a moment she pointed again and looked at her own Mommy and then Amanda. If anything she looked like she was embarrassed on Johns behalf because he didn’t know how to introduce his stuffie.

As Amanda was about to say something to him, he finally figured it out and held up his stuffie and said to her “Rupert.”

The little girl let out the cutest giggle and put her pacy back in her mouth. That was all she seemed to have needed to be happy with things. They introduced their stuffies and she was set. Her mother now smiled and gave John a little finger wave. He blushed and looked down for a moment, then gave her a small wave back.

And then they were moving forward and she had to walk in front of the cart to put all the groceries onto the conveyor belt. So many groceries. But she had planned on two bigger meals this upcoming week, just in case. She also bought way more juice than she probably needed, and three dozen eggs just in case. So she figured that she had only herself to blame.

Once she had all the groceries from the front of the cart onto the belt she walked back to John, who was still just sitting their with his cookies and marshmallows. On a whim she picked the back of the cart up, with him in it, and leaned it by the conveyor belt.

Go ahead, you can put your stuff up there, too.”

He quietly stretched and slid the items he was holding onto the belt.

As she stepped forward the young brunette gave the exact same “Hello, did you find everything you needed today?” that every cashier Is tired of asking.

Amanda simply nodded politely an gave her a “Yes Ma’am I did.” as part of the usual courtesy. The question wasn’t really meaningful. The response wasn’t really that meaningful either. Every cashier asked the same question. And ninety nine times out of a hundred the customer says ‘yes’ and occasionally makes the same joke about ‘yes, I found too much stuff’

It was all part of the usual social game.

The items made it past the scanner and a young man was assisting her by bagging them and putting them into the shopping cart in the usual routine meant to get you paid up and out quickly.

The cashier stated her total, but while Amanda was paying with her card in the machine, the young woman leaned and looked at John.

Have you been a good boy today?” she asked politely.

John just kind of shrugged.

Well, either way, you’re being good for me, so let’s give you a sticker!”

Amanda could see both of his eyebrows go straight up, but he didn’t make a motion to say anything.

The cashier held up two rolls of stickers, and asked “Bunny, or Birdie?”

Figuring that he would immediately point at the bunny, she found herself to be quite surprised when he pointed at the roll in her left hand and say quite shyly “Parrot sticker please.”

With a smile the young woman said “There’s his voice!” as she peeled off a sticker and asked “Where do you want it?”

She watched him full body blush as he pointed to his right sleeve. She even snuck in a ruffle of his hair.

Receipt now in hand Amanda leaned down and whispered “Make sure to say thank you.”

He squeezed the life out of Rupert as he looked up at the cashier and stopped biting the inside of his cheek long enough to say “Thank you Ma’am.”

With a nod and a “Thank you very much” of her own, Amanda now pushed the cart out to the car.

Once they were at the car she leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek and asked “Now was that so terrible?”

It really didn’t surprise her when he held out both hands palm up with an expression that just wordlessly screamed sarcasm.

Okay. Aside from that one incident.”

Apparently she missed something because his eyebrows went up. Amanda was starting to worry that he was going nonverbal from stress.

So she added “And the woman that hit me with the door. But you and your pack of marshmallows chased her off.”

Now she watched him slump. What else could … oh, the messy diaper. No idea why he would be upset about that though.

John?” she asked softly.

He blinked at her.

With a sigh she unbuckled him and picked him up out of the carseat. She got him up on her chest and gave him a big hug “When we get things loaded in the car, and it’s just us, do you want to talk to me about it all?”

It was easy to feel him nod into her chest, so she went ahead and got him into the carseat, put his sippy cup in with him and slid his diaper bag in front of him. Then she had the new challenge that her groceries wouldn’t all fit on the back seat where she usually put them, so she decided to put the cold stuff on the floorboard on the front passenger side, and divide everything else up on the front and back seats.

Not a challenge that she expected, but honestly the smallest one that she had on her hands these days. As she got into the car and buckled up, she looked up at the mirror and asked John.

So what are you thinking back there?”

She could see him just staring at the headrest in front of him.

John?”

She watched him shake his head as he answered “I don’t know.”

You don’t know what you’re thinking.”

He nodded.

Tentatively she asked “Do you still want to go to the pet store? You can look at the animals.”

She could see him biting his lip. He wanted to go, but something was bothering him.

If you want to go I bet there might be something you can pet.” It was worth a try.

She could just barely hear him mumble “I don’t have any pants.”

Ah, so that was it. It seemed understandable, since he wasn’t used to being a little here yet.

So she tried to ease his mind as best she could “Well, did anyone at the grocery store even notice you didn’t have pants on?”

He shook his head no.

Was that cute little girl wearing pants?”

Again, a shake of his head.

If I carry you the entire time, would you like to go pick a toy for Xerxes?”

After a moment of staring off into space, he finally nodded.

Finally she started the car and pulled out. Thankfully the pet store she frequented was only a couple of blocks away, and better still it was on the way home. Bonus points, it was on the right side of the road so she could turn right in.

In a matter of minutes she was pulling into the pet store parking lot and unbuckling John from his carseat. She got her left arm under his butt and with him sitting on her elbow, he looked a bit more comfortable with his legs covered partially.

With a little kiss on his forehead she asked “Are you still up for a quick trip to pick a toy? If we see anything fluffy you want to pet, you can pet it, too.”

He put his pacy in his mouth and nodded silently. Poor thing is still shy.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Kat5 changed the title to Hiking to a New Life (Chapter 39 posted 4-27-24)