LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fantasies Of Your Parents Babying You

secretbabylexy

Weird and wrong or not. I LOVE imagining what it would be like to be treated like a big baby by my real mommy and daddy. It's my favourite thing in the world to think about and nothing makes me happier. I don't even need any real diapers or baby accessories cause the thought of it is simply enough. I love to imagine all sorts of cute scenarios and write stories about it all the time and am connnnnnstantly looking for others that do the same, cause (to me) it's really really cute and wholesome.

I know it's weird to be so obsessed with such a fantasy when real diapers and "mommies" are so easily available, it's quite hard to explain.

I would love to see if others are just as weird as me. ❤️

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

My AKDL side has a sexual element to it and the thought of my parents or any of my actual relatives being involved just feels icky to me personally.

I wrestle with this as well. My parents never babied me, other than when I was a baby, presumably, although I have no concrete memories of that. But they were normal, loving parents. When I was older, and they diapered me for bed, I felt somewhat "babied", since my older sister and younger brother did not continue to wear diapers after they were around 3 years old. But my parents didn't lean into that - in fact, they were constantly trying to "unbaby" me - they wanted nothing more than not to have to buy diapers for their grade-schooler. When I was younger, I was diapered on my bed after our bath or whatever. When I got a bit older, we were more independent at taking showers and brushing our teeth, but at the "appointed hour", at some point after dinner, we'd go shower, one after the other, and then I'd get a diaper from the box in my closet and take it downstairs, usually with my pajamas already on. I was diapered standing up, but it was still a "demotion", and I was always self-conscious about watching that last hour of TV with Pampers on under my PJ's. 

I knew even then that wearing diapers was "a thing" for me - I knew that I should hate it, and sometimes, I did hate it, but, a lot of the time, I didn't mind - once they were on, they felt... nice. I probably don't have to explain that to most people here. Later, as I outgrew both needing, and physically fitting, in any non-medical diaper you could buy at a normal store (this was in the era before pull-ups), I came to realize that I really craved wearing diapers, and I started making my own. As I went through puberty, wearing diapers became a sexual thing as well as a comfort thing... and that's where the psychological conflict develops, because wearing diapers and being cared for and babied were becoming enmeshed with sexual overtones... but there was nothing sexual about my relationship with my parents, and even thinking about that threw a bucket of water on the whole thing. SO, I mostly thought about being diapered by babysitters (which happened a handful of times) or teachers (never happened), and not by my parents or my older sister, because that was icky. 

• Like 3

@secretbabylexy you must have known you wouldn't be the only person that had thoughts like this on this site. I admit that growing up as an every night bedwetter who's parents did not diaper me led me to always dream about my mother getting tired of washing sheets and sometimes blankets too and finally resorting to diapering me for bed. It was never a sexual thing because I was pre pubescent. Once I realized what sex was my fantasies changed to non related care givers.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 3

@secretbabylexy

Looking at this entire situation, I don't think there is anyone on this site that didn't have these type of dreams or fantasies, or things that make you want to do something so bad. It's just like when I would say when somebody would say why do people wear diapers? Sure is because they're there to wear or because it makes them feel better or because they like them or because they need them, or because they want to. It all depends on the reason, and it all depends on the draw how important is it to you?

With that I mean if I were to give you the most succulent piece of cake: i'd make this cake for you, and I make this the best cake that I ever made in my life, and I know for example that you really wanna piece of this cake I make it extra good and then I tell you that I can't give you a piece and you can't have any, and I don't want you to touch the cake. I tell you that you can look at it I tell that you can smell it, but you can't have a piece:  You'd look at that thing for hours you'd smell that thing for hours, and you would try to not want to have a piece of this cake, come hell or high water you don't want to disobey me, but deep down your body is trying to determine how in the world you're gonna sneak a piece of cake by me so I don't find out, and the draw is just so powerful that you obviously cannot resist: this is what wearing diapers is to some people, this is what is part of the draw: somebody may put a diaper on you, and that's just a physical thing that they do, but the reactions and the feelings that you elicit when you wear a diaper, or the idea that you are giving up something that you had control over but now you don't, and you just give in: you let it happen, and it makes you feel good!

The draw, is that you fantasize about wearing diapers and now that you have a diaper, you let your body deal with the feelings and reaction, and you just let it happen. Since you never wore a diaper for a while, or you may not wear a diaper since you are a young kid, it might take you a while to get used to it and it might sexually excite you or it might excite you in other ways, but the fact is a diaper is part of this as much as having someone fantasize about putting it on you or babying you as you put it. When you have someone who babies you, that says that you are letting them take control of you, because you in your fantasy don't have any control. Everybody I believe has these types of dreams, and I dare say that anybody that's been 2 1/2 to five years old probably has Gone through toilet training, and then had a brother a sister a cousin or a friend who wears diapers, and you see the loving care and compassion given by a relative such as your mother your father your aunt your uncle older Cousins or whatever, and you are green with envy because they get to wear diapers and you don't. The difference is that if you wear a diaper you are allowed to get away with certain things that you might not if you don't wear a diaper, and you're always expected to do different things When you wear a diaper, you are considered to be a young kid that needs to be taken care of. That's basically what it amounts to, when you grow up and you had all the attention given to you by a significant other or your mother your father or anyone who takes care of you, you long for that type of attention, and it might help you to relax and things like that, but I understand why people would want to do this.

56 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

@secretbabylexy you must have known you wouldn't be the only person that had thoughts like this on this site. I admit that growing up as an every night bedwetter who's parents did not diaper me led me to always dream about my mother getting tired of washing sheets and sometimes blankets too and finally resorting to diapering me for bed. It was never a sexual thing because I was pre pubescent. Once I realized what sex was my fantasies changed to non related care givers.

Hugs,

Freta

@FretaBWet

I agree with you on this one! My parents took extra good care of me, and allowed me to grow up as a kid, but they also realized that one of the most important things that I need to learn is how to use the bathroom by myself As quickly as they could, they ended up telling me that they would diaper me, but if I needed to use the bathroom, that all I would have to do is ask them to get me up and they would take me to the bathroom. This eventually led to them not putting a diaper on me, but I would always wear a diaper on and off for like 3 to 4 years after that. This is especially important if for whatever reason I couldn't get to the bathroom, or it would be a situation where I couldn't get to the bathroom, when I was outside and they just taught me to use a tree and to hang on to it.

The draw and the feelings that you are eliciting are important because that is like the immense feeling! You finally have that cake, you finally can taste it you finally have it, and it elicits a response in you that would put you in orbit. So if someone were to diaper you, and that is one of your fantasies, you would feel really good inside, and you're endorphins would be pushing the limits. Once you have a diaper on the sky is the limit, because it would be expected that you use it, but the problem is is that there are individuals that were probably brought up where they were placed in situations that were not optimum, or that were abused or neglected or put through hell, and a diaper is away for them to escape to be able to go back to a time when they feel safe loved and cared for. When you have somebody willing to do that, your switches turn on and you just try to figure out how to deal with it. When you end up having someone do something that really helps you to relax or something you really want, you are just a big bundle of nerves where somebody could just touch you just the right way or talk to You the same way, or maybe joke threaten you, and it puts you right in the type of situation where you want to be: where all the feelings you want to experience are at the highest point: once you get there it feels like somebody gave you a wicked shot of the most chocolate cake that you could possibly eat, and it just puts you in that special place, where you don't have to worry anymore and it feels so good, like 100 million hands just running over your body, but they use diapers and other types of tools to make you feel that special.

That's why wearing diapers and being a baby is one way to learn things. First thing you learn is that there's someone out there that takes care of you, you make noise, they respond, you dirty your diaper, they change you, they touch you, they cool at you they hug you and do other things that elicit responses that you will never forget that are part of your memory. Eventually you learn that if you need them to help you you cry or make noise or do whatever it is that they hear that will make them come to you to take care of you. When you end up feeling so good that it puts you in orbit, there's nothing better than being babied or there's nothing better than to feel like you're on the best jazz ever! Wearing diapers is one of the things that you do as a kid, and it always allows you to give in and let your body relax and give it in to anything else, because a diaper allows you to release. It's expected that you release, and no one will get after you no one will yell at you or make you feel bad because you're using it, and if they baby you the right way, they will help you be in a position where you're totally relaxed.

I can tell you from personally experience in the last week: I've spent half of the week in the emergency room because my neck has been bothering me and I can't get any relief. There are times when I wish that someone would help me to relax so much that I won't try to resist and I will just relax and let them deal with it. If you have somebody helping you, to regress you or to help you to heal or do whatever, the best thing that you can do is to be there to help you to be tactile to touch someone to talk to them to console them to make them feel like they might be down and they might feel like crap but a very close friend is there to save them or to help them. I've had dreams of having about Three or four daily diapers members walk in here, and for some reason I am hurting or unable to do something for myself, and when they say that they're going to help me, I try to resist them, but they just say ohh no that's not happening! And then they literally walked me over to a position where they can take care of me, and then the fantasy begins and they just continue to do things to me and for me to help me relax. I wish that would happen for real sometimes I really do, I don't know how many times during my ER stays in the last week that I've had these dreams but I couldn't put them into words all I could see were pictures of people that were trying to help me or trying to make it easier for me. Sometimes having cerebral palsy stinks worse than the worst stinkiest diaper you've ever dealt with, but you have to live with it and deal with it. I am not a quitter, and I fight for everything I have, but this weekend just about killed me, and I don't know why, but I feel the same way as @FretaBWet Once you get used to wearing diapers every day 24/7, your sexual reaction dies down because your body is used to wearing a diaper, or used to using it. If you don't wear diapers for a long time or you feel extra good, there's times when your reactions come to the surface, and you just let it go. Diapers allows you to let everything go number ones number two's and number threes, and no one is the wiser, and no one is gonna yell at you, no one's gonna scream at you, no one's gonna laugh or do silly things you're just gonna do it, because it just feels so good. I never thought that wearing diapers would feel so good, but they have come in handy, and now I understand why I must carry my bag with me when I go places where I might need to be changed per

So to wrap this up don't feel bad if you're having dreams like that where you feel like you want someone to baby you: that's a normal reaction, and I've had dreams of 3 or four people from daily diapers doing that to me: and after I start working with these individuals in the stream, it's easier for me to just give in rather than for them to punish me for non compliance. I wrote a story about these type of dreams, and it is there in the story section, And it's called Brian's dream comes true! This story is something that is very precious to me because it involves having interactions with people that are members of daily diapers, that would probably do exactly what I'm talking about, including doing something that is for my own good, even when I try to resist, I'll let you read that story and you'll see what I mean. I'm not sure exactly how else to add to it, but having diaper dreams is nothing to worry about, but I've heard that diaper dreams can mean things that are kind of weird and I'm not sure who analyzes that or whether the dream means you want to be babied or you like messy diapers or something, but that's weird.

Brian

• Like 3

Sometimes, when in 'little space', I percieve the person that is taking care of me, and that is just out of view / in the other room is a younger version of my own parents - but in the fantasy, these people never appear. If they did, I don't think it would be right. On the other hand, as an adult version of myself,  with my parents at their current age, somehow that doesn't seem right, and not that it is my parents, it is more like being babied in real as opposed to being babied in fantasy.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

i love love love this. i do wish my mom babied me because she just knows how to instantly put me in my place and make me feel small (in a good way) even when im being a big tough adult. i melt whenever im with her especially since i live far from her and dont see her often. add actual baby stuff to our dynamic and im in heaven

• Like 1

I don’t “fantasize” that my real parents treated or treat me like a baby but I have had night time dreams that my real mom has found my diapers and then started to “baby” me. Not a fantasy that I’d want to live out though. It’s probably from all the stories I’ve read on many AB sites about that very topic that has prompted those dreams.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

I don’t “fantasize” that my real parents treated or treat me like a baby but I have had night time dreams that my real mom has found my diapers and then started to “baby” me. Not a fantasy that I’d want to live out though. It’s probably from all the stories I’ve read on many AB sites about that very topic that has prompted those dreams.

But didn't you say that your mom likes to tease you about it?😅😂🤭

22 hours ago, Widdle Webslinger said:

But didn't you say that your mom likes to tease you about it?😅😂🤭

She does now and then but she doesn’t take part in any of my “activities.”

What I find strange about the replies to this kind of post is that everyone seems to think that wearing diapers has to be sexual. This is curious in a community that acknowledges many reasons for wearing diapers 

10 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

What I find strange about the replies to this kind of post is that everyone seems to think that wearing diapers has to be sexual. This is curious in a community that acknowledges many reasons for wearing diapers 

For me it's not sexual. I just never put my mother in that situation. 

On 10/14/2023 at 3:37 AM, dlsafrica said:

Whether sexual or non-sexual I think many, if not most, people just have no interest in their parents seeing them naked as an adult, e.g during a diaper change, or just in that vulnerable a state.

It makes sense with a partner but less so with one's parents.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2023 at 8:29 AM, Snugglebear_69 said:

Whether sexual or non-sexual I think many, if not most, people just have no interest in their parents seeing them naked as an adult, e.g during a diaper change, or just in that vulnerable a state.

It makes sense with a partner but less so with one's parents.

Vulerniable is a cop out for preference in a caregiver that you can demand to stop and they will.

Parents don't have to stop and will not stop for their child just because they have a tantrum.

Oh snap 😱

Parents will regress you 100% and you will have only the control they allow. 

A partner will stop and they won't fully regress you because the second you feel unconfortable and demand they stop they will.

Regression therapy sucks because it really is 100% regression when your parents are on board with it. 

However it is also nice at points as well, when I'm not trying to act like a adult by neglecting my needs 

• Confused 1

Oh hell no.   That would be so embarrassing to have my actual parents baby me.   Besides even if for some reason that ever happened my dad died in 2016 and my mom hates my ABDL side.   

• Like 1
On 9/26/2023 at 9:39 AM, secretbabylexy said:

Weird and wrong or not. I LOVE imagining what it would be like to be treated like a big baby by my real mommy and daddy. It's my favourite thing in the world to think about and nothing makes me happier. I don't even need any real diapers or baby accessories cause the thought of it is simply enough. I love to imagine all sorts of cute scenarios and write stories about it all the time and am connnnnnstantly looking for others that do the same, cause (to me) it's really really cute and wholesome.

I know it's weird to be so obsessed with such a fantasy when real diapers and "mommies" are so easily available, it's quite hard to explain.

I would love to see if others are just as weird as me. ❤️

Lexi I checked your profile man, first off it isn't weird.  I don't even have to know anything else to know you have a close relationship with your parents and are stressed out juggleing responsibilities.

My man I presume it is the fact your parents were always able to help you with issues and took care of you when you needed it. 

You probally think it would be immature to ask your parents at 27years old for attention or some cuddle time 😐

Sorry man but the immature thing is not to address your needs. You are still their child no matter what age you are. Quick hint if you need cuddle time and time with your parents don't ignore it because the stress will really do a number on you and by the time you ignored too long your parents won't give you a option. 

Try saying oh you don't know my parents though .. yea I don't need to you neglect your needs too much and visit with them you will have some messed up dream pissing all over yourself and then the shit hits the fan as you freak out trying to act like a adult and those stories turn into reality.

Address your needs or learn the hard way fantasy is always more fun than reality.

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, Spiderman said:

Oh hell no.   That would be so embarrassing to have my actual parents baby me.   

Oh so it is embarassing for parents to take care of their children now is it ? 

😂 hey if you were 100 and your parents were 150 does that change the fact you are their child?

• Confused 1
19 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Oh so it is embarassing for parents to take care of their children now is it ? 

😂 hey if you were 100 and your parents were 150 does that change the fact you are their child?

Alright since I have been up for nearly 24 hours I just wanted to make sure I got what you said right.   I never said it was wrong for adult parents to help their adult kids every now and then.   Also, I will always be my parents child.   However, it would be really really really embarrassing you silly silly man for my parents to baby me their adult child like I was an infant.   That would be awful he he.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Oh hell no.   That would be so embarrassing to have my actual parents baby me.   Besides even if for some reason that ever happened my dad died in 2016 and my mom hates my ABDL side.   

I'm so sorry to hear that buddy. Big hugs!

4 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Alright since I have been up for nearly 24 hours I just wanted to make sure I got what you said right.   I never said it was wrong for adult parents to help their adult kids every now and then.   Also, I will always be my parents child.   However, it would be really really really embarrassing you silly silly man for my parents to baby me their adult child like I was an infant.   That would be awful he he.

I know what you ment man 😂 I been up just about as long 😂 there is also the fact there is multiple things that can be considered babying someone. 

Who said infant? The question says babying😂 I've never heard of toddlering someone 🤣

Toddlers are babied as well 🤪

As well as any child 🤪🤪

OMG you mean you don't cuddle up to your mom and relax completely?

I'm tired man been up all night because my dog woke me up at 6pm for some stupid reason 🤣

• Confused 1

I'm also trying to like focus and missed ½ of what you said the first time because ADHD and being tired doesn't mix well.

Also my phone is not updateing on the comments to easily and really delayed for some reason..

Honestly like I said there are many ways parents can end up babying their children and some of them have nothing to do with abdl they do have to do with takeing care of addressing needs of their child and  regression though. 

• Confused 1
16 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Vulerniable is a cop out for preference in a caregiver that you can demand to stop and they will.

Parents don't have to stop and will not stop for their child just because they have a tantrum.

Oh snap 😱

Parents will regress you 100% and you will have only the control they allow. 

A partner will stop and they won't fully regress you because the second you feel unconfortable and demand they stop they will.

Regression therapy sucks because it really is 100% regression when your parents are on board with it. 

However it is also nice at points as well, when I'm not trying to act like a adult by neglecting my needs 

Lol, you couldn't be more wrong. It has nothing to do with a preference in caregiver. It has everything to do with setting age appropriate boundaries.

14 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Lol, you couldn't be more wrong. It has nothing to do with a preference in caregiver. It has everything to do with setting age appropriate boundaries.

I'm autistic and function a bit diffrently but either way it is about personal choice and it doesn't need justification or a defense.

Let's agree to disagree about me being wrong sound good? I honestly can't say I am with this conversation starting about me saying vulernable is a copout for parents as caregivers because they were the caregivers when you were most vulernable. Then it turning to another false justification, it is 100% false justification because the boundries were personal choice.

Trust me it took me over 8hrs to come to the realization I just need to leave this the hell alone. 

I'm worse than hannible lector without the cannibleism when people say something that is illogical makes no sense and contridicts itself the 8hours was spent eraseing the first 900 replies.

I'm leaving this alone it's about personal choice and simple as that 😎

• Confused 1