LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WTF is wrong with these people

Seriously, what in the AF is wrong with these people. These people are clearly making Incontinent people look bad. This creepy dude by the name of Jesse Scott Johnson (AKA “Jessica Lillian Johnson”) is making ABDL and Incontinent folks look bad.

Source;

BREAKING: Missouri Dept of Health investigating Starbucks barista with diaper fetish after he filmed himself dispensing whipped cream into his diaper https://www.libsoftiktok.com/p/breaking-missouri-dept-of-health

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxOfZPIy4qz/

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Kawaharu said:

Seriously, what in the AF is wrong with these people. These people are clearly making Incontinent people look bad. This creepy dude by the name of Jesse Scott Johnson (AKA “Jessica Lillian Johnson”) is making ABDL and Incontinent folks look bad.

Source;

https://www.libsoftiktok.com/p/breaking-missouri-dept-of-health

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxOfZPIy4qz/

@Kawaharu

I would agree that I would not want that guy serving me anything from now on! if he wants to be or is an AB that's one thing, if he's a diaper lover same thing, but not only is this ridiculous, he is exposing fetish to somebody or some one that probably doesn't want to see that, and not only that everyone that saw that video probably will now never go to Starbucks again, which is a drop against their business, and if It were up to me, that gentleman would be fired immediately, and not only that, I'd probably have a bunch of the community go over there and give him one heck of A rousting for making the community look like fools. We cannot control what other people do in the community, all I can tell you is that we can control what we do, people like that give us a bad name, and there's gonna be people that do that all the time, but this guy is stupid.

I hope the health department comes down hard and finds out what the heck happened, and if there is a problem, the health department charges him with the violation, because Starbucks is responsible for their company, but if there's somebody that's working for Starbucks, and they're causing Starbucks harm, Starbucks could turn around and sue this gentleman and it would be within their right. It's bad enough that we have people who want to be exhibitionists, and if they want to do that that's fine, but they don't need to be doing it in a public place where everybody can see them, say nothing about the fact that they're doing things that they shouldn't be doing.

And of course the veracity of them information that is being posted is one thing that I always question. note: I am NOT Questioning the person who posted it, but you always have to be careful with things that are posted on the Internet, because it is on several occasions they have been known to be hoaxes or things that are very hard to believe, are done for shock value. If  this guy is going for shock value award of 2023 he's done it! Because of this, if there are people here that love Starbucks and they see this kind of nonsense, they probably will never enter a Starbucks again. Fine if the guy wants to wear diapers fine if the guy is an AB or a DL:  But use discretion, and keep things that are meant to be used to serve food out of your diapers! Or out of anywhere else where it doesn't belong!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
General edits
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Kawaharu

I would agree that I would not want that guy serving me anything from now on! if he wants to be or is an AB that's one thing, if he's a diaper lover same thing, but not only is this ridiculous, he is exposing fetish to somebody or some one that probably doesn't want to see that, and not only that everyone that saw that video probably will now never go to Starbucks again, which is a drop against their business, and if It were up to me, that gentleman would be fired immediately, and not only that, I'd probably have a bunch of the community go over there and give him one heck of A rousting for making the community look like fools. We cannot control what other people do in the community, all I can tell you is that we can control what we do, people like that give us a bad name, and there's gonna be people that do that all the time, but this guy is stupid.

I hope the health department comes down hard and finds out what the heck happened, and if there is a problem, the health department charges him with the violation, because Starbucks is responsible for their company, but if there's somebody that's working for Starbucks, and they're causing Starbucks harm, Starbucks could turn around and sue this gentleman and it would be within their right. It's bad enough that we have people who want to be exhibitionists, and if they want to do that that's fine, but they don't need to be doing it in a public place where everybody can see them, say nothing about the fact that they're doing things that they shouldn't be doing.

And of course the veracity of them information that is being posted is one thing that I always question. note: I am NOT Questioning the person who posted it, but you always have to be careful with things that are posted on the Internet, because it is on several occasions they have been known to be hoaxes or things that are very hard to believe, are done for shock value. If  this guy is going for shock value award of 2023 he's done it! Because of this, if there are people here that love Starbucks and they see this kind of nonsense, they probably will never enter a Starbucks again. Fine if the guy wants to wear diapers fine if the guy is an AB or a DL:  But use discretion, and keep things that are meant to be used to serve food out of your diapers! Or out of anywhere else where it doesn't belong!

Brian

The person that did that is making ABDL and Incontinent folks look very bad.

10 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

The person that did that is making ABDL and Incontinent folks look very bad.

@Kawaharu

I would agree: and this is why people need to take 10 steps back and look at a situation. Is it something that is really important?  Is it really necessary to do a stunt like this to see what is gonna happen? Does this gentleman have any discretion as to what he's doing? Obviously not, because I don't know of very many people here the ones that I know very well that would pull a stunt that would be so ridiculous! It is bad enough that we have people who are trying to live the lifestyle in an appropriate manner doing the right thing in the right time at the right place with appropriate people, meaning also that their age appropriate, but to have someone do something as stupid as that is really crazy! I could understand if somebody wants to do a joke or something if somebody's residence, where people are wanting to stick things down their diaper cause it makes them feel good or whatever, but that's a heck of a lot different than going into a Starbucks or working for Starbucks or anywhere else! When you go into a restaurant, you wanna know that whatever you're drinking out of whatever you're eating with whatever you're eating off of or whatever You are being served is appropriate for consumption and that is human consumption. I don't know exactly why this guy decided to do what he did, I don't know if he thinks that it's funny, and it might be for some people, but if I was a customer of Starbucks and saw that, at any location that I have ability to visit, someone would end up getting notified immediately, because that is not appropriate behavior for someone who is working there. Remember we're all adults here, and there's certain things that adults do regardless of whether their ABS or DLS, there's just certain things that you do and certain things that you don't do, and there's certain things that you should never even think about! This guy may be laughing and joking or whatever he's doing, but let me assure you that if the health department gets a wind of this, this guy is going to be in a lot of trouble, and I hope they throw the book at him, because it's due to idiots like this that make it look bad for everyone in our community, and as I said we can't control what everybody does, we can't control where they do it or how they do it or with what they do it with, but there are certain things that I would never ever do! When I want to eat something, or I want to drink something I wouldn't want somebody to be sticking a hose down their diaper or doing something with a device or an apparatus that is being used to serve food or drinks!

If I was a health inspector and I happen to come in there and I happen to see that, or a liquor inspector for example and I happen to see that kind of ridiculousness, I shut that place down immediately and have that guy removed! There's no excuse for that type of behavior, and there are many people that love Starbucks coffee. It is bad enough that we had a pandemic which in many cases crippled business industry for two and 1/2 to three years, and there are some places that are still unable to recover or just barely getting on their feet again. It's also really bad when you have something that is a mainstay in your community or something that's been open for at least 25 or 35 years and therefore because of what happened with the pandemic it ruined someone's business or forces them to shut down 'cause they can't pay people to work or whatever. Now we have an individual who is trying to make a joke out of something that I don't think is funny, and I'm sure you don't think it is either! When I go in to get something whether it be a cold drink or a hot drink or something to eat, I wanna make sure that it is fit for human consumption, not something that is being used to make a joke or something like that! There are times and places for joking around there are times and places for practical jokes: however when you are dealing with a public eatery or a restaurant or some other place where a lot of people go whether it be a man a woman a child a grandmother or a grandfather aunt uncle or whatever, there's just certain things that should stay out of that type of environment: I don't find this guy funny, I don't know where his head was, but I certainly hope that he feels about as hot as 1 million degree blast furnace! His actions are going to negatively impact that Starbucks, and may end up causing others to have to endure additional steps for employment due to his negligence and stupidity!

Brian

A couple things...

1) That is pretty gross and assuming it was done in the place said then that's very unacceptable. Doing things like that at home, cool. Doing it in a place where you're serving others, not cool at all. I would assume if the facts are as presented they will be fired. I hope for their sake they were actually at home and just acting out a fantasy of some kind.

2) You may want to re-think where you get your news/information. LibsOfTikTok has been involved in a lot of really bad stuff. They generally exist simply to attack anyone with an alternative lifestyle, primarily LGBT people, and have doxxed people resulting in those people getting sent death threats. They are a hate account existing primarily to stir up hate against anyone different from themselves.

Just take a look at the comments on the Instagram and website itself. They are more disgusting than the actual video. People calling for the person to be killed, talking about perversions and saying this all started with the acceptance of homosexuality, etc.

Just some advice. You are, of course, free to do as you like.

• Thanks 3
2 minutes ago, Elfy said:

A couple things...

1) That is pretty gross and assuming it was done in the place said then that's very unacceptable. Doing things like that at home, cool. Doing it in a place where you're serving others, not cool at all. I would assume if the facts are as presented they will be fired. I hope for their sake they were actually at home and just acting out a fantasy of some kind.

2) You may want to re-think where you get your news/information. LibsOfTikTok has been involved in a lot of really bad stuff. They generally exist simply to attack anyone with an alternative lifestyle, primarily LGBT people, and have doxxed people resulting in those people getting sent death threats. They are a hate account existing primarily to stir up hate against anyone different from themselves.

Just take a look at the comments on the Instagram and website itself. They are more disgusting than the actual video. People calling for the person to be killed, talking about perversions and saying this all started with the acceptance of homosexuality, etc.

Just some advice. You are, of course, free to do as you like.

@Elfy

This is exactly why I questioned the veracity of the information or the source of the information or whoever is posting it. For the information about libs of Tiktok: sounds like a bunch of yehoos that just wanna stir up the pot to make us look bad, and to try to hurt us or people in the lifestyle because we have an alternate lifestyle or different beliefs.  Usually things like this are questionable because if this actually happened in real life, someone would be in a lot of trouble! And as you said I wouldn't want to be eating in nor what I want to partake in anything from A business that allowed that if true to happen.

I would think that most of the stuff that some of these places post is basically to stir up trouble and make it look bad for us! This is why you have to be extra careful of what source you use. I learned this real fast in school, because if you're doing a report you're doing some sort of research, if the source that you're looking at is not believable, then the whole entire source should be discounted. There's a lot of sources out there where things are so ridiculously crazy, that a reasonable individual would probably think of the fact that my goodness, somebody wouldn't do this would they?! And then you realize, as has happened in the past that this is being posted just a stir things up or for shock value.

This is partially why don't trust some of the places where information comes from. Only coming from the idea that if this stuff is actually true, then I would feel exactly as I posted above. If these guys are out here trying to start something, then the best thing that I guess we can do is ignore them. I'd certainly hate to have people like that gaslighting and making things hard for people and trying to hurt people or kill people or main people: it's really really really sick sometimes that some of these people will do some of these things just to see what happens, or to make us look bad!

Brian

@Elfy called it already: we really want to stop and think about the signal we are about to amplify by re-posting.

First thing I try to do with this kind of "information" is look at the source.  I’d never heard of “LibsOfTikTok” but after 30 seconds of google, I found some other reasonably credible sources that nailed it.  That’s one nasty little hate-monger.

It helps a bit also I find to understand the buzz as a species we get from the old-fashioned internet “pile on” (which is really an online version of scapegoating).  It’s to do with validation, social solidarity and (in)security.   Unfortunately, empathy and social norms tend to get unplugged.   Knowing that reward circuit helps me (sometimes) to avoid falling into it.

Pile-ons are that mob’s stock in trade.   Anybody care for a Vienna? 😂

• Thanks 1

If what is being portrayed in the videos etc of this person is in anyway true, there will be hell to pay, not only for the person that done this, but for all in food industries worldwide - direct and indirect action of Health Services.

Secondly, Starbucks has over 35k stores worldwide with a staff count of 402k+. This will effect Starbucks bottom line FOREVER, and it being a $32+ billion company, they can easily afford legal representation to chase and destroy not only that employee, but all who copy and repeat said video.

As a result, @DailyDi, I strongly suggest that you or the mods delete ALL links to that story as a preventive measure.

From a personal and professional perspective, the actions, even if it is fiction, will affect all and every non vanilla fetish. When one looks at the history of what was refered to as Witch Trials and/or Nazism, these all were started by a misinformed public opinion  and fuel was added to it by one or two people's twisted beliefs. The last time an AB was in public, a politician, Sen Tom Coburn tried to make capital on it. Now, this is a $32+ billion company with an agenda, and if it effects the companies profits as it inevitably will, they now will act with a vengance to destroy all that directly / indirectly effect their bottom line. With a company this large, I expect a queue of people beating a path to their door inorder to pedal their agenda. I wouldn't be surprised if some bible basher joins this circus.

In a word, I am scared, not only for myself, but for all involved in any fetish that is any way different than vanilla sex.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

If what is being portrayed in the videos etc of this person is in anyway true, there will be hell to pay, not only for the person that done this, but for all in food industries worldwide - direct and indirect action of Health Services.

Secondly, Starbucks has over 35k stores worldwide with a staff count of 402k+. This will effect Starbucks bottom line FOREVER, and it being a $32+ billion company, they can easily afford legal representation to chase and destroy not only that employee, but all who copy and repeat said video.

As a result, @DailyDi, I strongly suggest that you or the mods delete ALL links to that story as a preventive measure.

From a personal and professional perspective, the actions, even if it is fiction, will affect all and every non vanilla fetish. When one looks at the history of what was refered to as Witch Trials and/or Nazism, these all were started by a misinformed public opinion  and fuel was added to it by one or two people's twisted beliefs. The last time an AB was in public, a politician, Sen Tom Coburn tried to make capital on it. Now, this is a $32+ billion company with an agenda, and if it effects the companies profits as it inevitably will, they now will act with a vengance to destroy all that directly / indirectly effect their bottom line. With a company this large, I expect a queue of people beating a path to their door inorder to pedal their agenda. I wouldn't be surprised if some bible basher joins this circus.

In a word, I am scared, not only for myself, but for all involved in any fetish that is any way different than vanilla sex.

Also what that person did, damaged the ABDL, incontinent and disabled community. I have seen comments on that site where even parents of Autistic kids are upset and mad that he's fetishizing their kids condition.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

Also what that person did, damaged the ABDL, incontinent and disabled community. I have seen comments on that site where even parents of Autistic kids are upset and mad that he's fetishizing their kids condition.

This person has damaged ALL fetishes as well as all incontinent and disabled in the world. He has made us all a target for the self-righteous, and will cause sweeping changes, not for the better of woman/mankind worldwide.

The last person with the 'self righteous agenda was A.Hitler with his belief that the German Aryan Race of people where selected by God to be the master race - and with that concept, plunged the world into war and systematically murdered over 85 million people starting with German disabled and continuing on from there. The prior group was under the auspises of 'Holy Wars' and 'Crusades' and murdered approx 60% of the world population whilst also destroying data centres of information forever - i.e. the Library of Alexandria. The actions of this religious group continued worldwide with child abuse and murders until circa 1980s. It was not until the growth of the internet that some of the actions of the Catholic Church was identified and somewhat addressed, yet they have multiple excuses, the richest corporation in the world by far, for not paying compensation to victims / their families.

This is one of the groups, I suspect, that will get on the bandwagon critizing people in the world for their sins of non vanilla sex / sex outside marriage / females working etc - which will be a direct attack on all fetishes, and also used as a source of blaim - i.e. God made you disabled due to the sins of your parents etc., and should be cast out of society and stoned to death.

This same attitude was applied to many different demographics of people over history - the people of Jewish faith, the people born with dark skin, orphaned children, disabled people, women, and on and on. In the relevant era, it was accepted by everyone to treat these people as chattel (not as human beings), and toss them out with less care and attention one would treat an animal.

This type of behaviour I expect from, and driven by the same group of people, and the actions of that person will be the excuse / catalyst.

As I said, I fear for the future of all humanity now.

• Like 2

If true, the same thing that is wrong with a lot of AB/DL's that just have to go way overboard for their jollies.  Just a few examples, one past member who use to go around town and especially on public beaches where there were kids in just diapers claiming a diaper covers more than a skimpy bikini.  The creep who would go into public restrooms, sit on the counter with his pants down and diaper half off waiting for kids to come in, and many others.

Ok I don't see what the big deal is, I guess it probably depends on your assumptions. 

I am assuming this was filmed when the person was in the store on their own when the store was closed

I am assuming that they then sanitized the whipped cream dispenser 

I am also assuming that they then covered up their diaper and got on with their lives.

So yeah I really don't see what the big deal is, well apart from libsoftiktok posting about it, but they are hate mongers so nothing they post really bothers me as in general from what I have seen the majority of their stuff is taken out of context to sow outrage. 

Back to the abdl person, I really don't see what they did as being a big deal. While that sort of thing is not for me, I don't see anyone being harmed by what they did. There was no one from the public present from what can be seen in the video, we can't tell if they used the whipped cream dispenser in peoples drinks without being sanitized and we can't tell if they then went on to serve people with their diaper visible. We also don't know where the video was originally posted and in what context. This could be revenge porn. Probably not due to the message in the screenshot of the social media post but we really don't know who that was viewable by or any of the context. 

I am not bothered by this at all really. Weird shit happens 

• Like 1

The video is fake. Why even bother paying attention to it? I can't be the only one that analyzed the video and found where the fuck ups are. 

The guy is in his own kitchen with a green screen image well in this case the free version so blue screen and sucks at video editing. The whipped cream canister is about $30 on amazon. 

Piss poor excuse for attention seeking the least the guy could have done was wear a spiked chastity cage and taught himself that it isn't nice to try to fool people the second he dropped to this knees in pain from that rageing hardon. The ice taught him nothing. 

The video speeds up and slows back to normal as he is walking to the sink meaning he removed frames, the clear cup has a think overcast outline of blue, the image that is supposed to be the back of a starbucks counter has all stryfoam cups and no plastic cups in sight the video is pixelated in low quality as a attempt to hide the screw ups in the editing but there are way too many. 

Honestly if the health department passes this video on to the FBI they will show up just to bitch slap the editor and arrest them for the worse fake known to mankind.

How is that for humiliation ?

I won't kink shame but whoever edited that video absolutely sucks at video editing and needs to find a new hobby or get alot more practice. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
11 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

The video is fake. Why even bother paying attention to it? I can't be the only one that analyzed the video and found where the fuck ups are. 

The guy is in his own kitchen with a green screen image well in this case the free version so blue screen and sucks at video editing. The whipped cream canister is about $30 on amazon. 

Piss poor excuse for attention seeking the least the guy could have done was wear a spiked chastity cage and taught himself that it isn't nice to try to fool people the second he dropped to this knees in pain from that rageing hardon. The ice taught him nothing. 

The video speeds up and slows back to normal as he is walking to the sink meaning he removed frames, the clear cup has a think overcast outline of blue, the image that is supposed to be the back of a starbucks counter has all stryfoam cups and no plastic cups in sight the video is pixelated in low quality as a attempt to hide the screw ups in the editing but there are way too many. 

Honestly if the health department passes this video on to the FBI they will show up just to bitch slap the editor and arrest them for the worse fake known to mankind.

How is that for humiliation ?

I won't kink shame but whoever edited that video absolutely sucks at video editing and needs to find a new hobby or get alot more practice. 

Tell me, how is it it Fake and where's your evidence that it's Fake. If you have it, show it. You can't fake a Starbucks store at home, if you can it's a miracle.

Also, it seems like your condoning and are okay with what the creepy dude just did and your justifying what he he did. On top of that, he broke every health and safety regulation that would get a business shut down. What he did is unsanitary and the health dept would have the place shut down in a heartbeat.

The fact here is that this creep is making it alot harder for Incontinent, Disabled and Autistic community who have to wear diapers for medical reasons look very bad. Now because of the actions of that creep, every one in society is going to assume that an Incontinent person disabled person, elderly person and Autistic person who wears diapers for medical reasons has some kind of Fetish and Kink I wouldn't be surprise if the Incontinent, Disabled, elderly and Autistic community are up at arms and pissed off at what this fetish dude just did.

13 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

The guy is in his own kitchen with a green screen image well in this case the free version so blue screen and sucks at video editing.

...the clear cup has a think overcast outline of blue, the image that is supposed to be the back of a starbucks counter has all stryfoam cups and no plastic cups in sight

@KPAXOR1987

In the video, shadows appear on the styrofoam cups as he is moving, the same cups that you state is from blue/green screen. Also, shadows also appear across the rectangular napkin holder in the far background, the same one that is holding at least one Starbucks napkin. In relation to the sink, yes it is possible that it is in his own kitchen, but who has a sink except a comercial wash premises, that is deep enough to contain a 16" tall container standing up as that is the way he puts it in the sink. You stated that the sink is part of a Starbucks kitchen and that the person is moving from his kitchen in one video sequence to possibly a Starbucks kitchen in the second sequence, but this seems unlikely with specific shadows altering reflections of devices in what you have identified as not part of his kitchen and/or the sink as being part of his kitchen due to the flow off the counter and the placement of items one would normally relate to being a workstation - maybe Starbucks, maybe elsewhere. Starbucks, in certain versions,  use four sizes of Styrofoam cups plus two to three sizes of clear plastic cups as they also serve hot and iced drinks. In the video, there are the four sizes of Styrofoam cups in cup dispensers, plus multiple sizes of clear plastic cups also in cup dispensers. There is also a number of other items in the rear common with an industrial kitchen such as two large bins, but these are located under the sink, the same sink that has been identified as being in his kitchen.

The primary light source is from a high intensity ring light attached to the camera.

The whole scene is similar to the layout of a coffee / food resturant that would be in an airport / mall, where this work area is centered in a larger room that is lit by downlighters etc. Looking at the quantity of downlighters that are switched on as compared to the level of light in the rest of the restaurant, it seems that a lot of them are switched off. As a result, one would see this as being either midday or where the restaurant would be empty and shut. Since the light level outside the window would seem to indicate afternoon, added to the lights in the restaurant being closed, the location of this Starbucks would dictate that there primary market would be early morning OR it is in a smalll local airfield that at the time of recording would be closed.

To All:

Even if this video is false, the link has been created between ABDL, diaper wearers, disabled, fetishs and fetishism and Starbucks where the effects from it are real. If you doubt abut how strong a belief is, have a look at religion - its whole story is based on nothing that can be proved scientifically yet there are people over 2000 years later that will sacrifice their life for that belief - as a result, I never doubt the drive behind blind belief and public perception.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Even if this video is false, the link has been created between ABDL, diaper wearers, disabled, fetishs and fetishism and Starbucks where the effects from it are real. If you doubt abut how strong a belief is, have a look at religion - its whole story is based on nothing that can be proved scientifically yet there are people over 2000 years later that will sacrifice their life for that belief - as a result, I never doubt the drive behind blind belief and public perception.

It's shit like this is why the Incontinent, Disabled, elderly and Autistic community is pissed off at fetish dudes who sexualize their disability. It cheapens and pokes fun at the Incontinent, Disabled, elderly and Autistic community, who are medically required to be in diapers. It's why people who do dumb stuff like this are making it so hard for the Incontinent, Disabled, elderly and Autistic community to exist. It's why whenever the Incontinent, Disabled, elderly and Autistic community hears stuff like this. I bet it makes them cringe and pissed off.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

It's shit like this is why the Incontinent, Disabled, elderly and Autistic community is pissed off at fetish dudes who sexualize their disability. It cheapens and pokes fun at the Incontinent, Disabled, elderly and Autistic community, who are medically required to be in diapers. It's why people who do dumb stuff like this are making it so hard for the Incontinent, Disabled, elderly and Autistic community to exist. It's why whenever the Incontinent, Disabled, elderly and Autistic community hears stuff like this. I bet it makes them cringe and pissed off.

Even if I wasn't incontinent, it is people like this that make me cringe and not want to be part of the human race.

Although I understand that there are millions of people that do, what I would class as wierd, and something that I wouldn't do, but these people respect themselves and others to do that in the privacy of their own place.

The concept of exibitionism, where the lines of normality are crossed, but even that is done on the edge of privacy where if there is any chance of public exposure, actions can be taken to place it behind closed doors. Even then, if it is filmed, the people are smart enough not to show their face - as they value their privacy.

Doing this in an area that is frequented by public, with items that may or not belong to the company, did he not realise that, even if this is fake, the company will find out and, if he was an employee, he no longer is. Secondly, the company will go out of their way to ensure that this person at least, spends some time in jail. The company that he is toying with is a $32+ billion company, so unless he is a multi-billionaire, there is no way he is getting out off this one - he IS going to jail.

That is why people make me cringe - I would presume that they understand cause and effect - yet they do things for whatever reason that will end up with them being put in jail with a label on them for life as a sexual offender... all for a few minutes of fame and maybe a thrill, that after a time in jail and a public record for life, they might understand that it really wasn't worth it.

Even if the video goes viral, the maximum that was ever made on a viral video is $1+ million, and even if he gets that money, it will be going on his legal defence and in compensation to Starbucks. He will be lucky to own anything, even his own hole, after coming out of prison, cause people like this are fodder for some prisoners.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Even if I wasn't incontinent, it is people like this that make me cringe and not want to be part of the human race.

Although I understand that there are millions of people that do, what I would class as wierd, and something that I wouldn't do, but these people respect themselves and others to do that in the privacy of their own place.

The concept of exibitionism, where the lines of normality are crossed, but even that is done on the edge of privacy where if there is any chance of public exposure, actions can be taken to place it behind closed doors. Even then, if it is filmed, the people are smart enough not to show their face - as they value their privacy.

Doing this in an area that is frequented by public, with items that may or not belong to the company, did he not realise that, even if this is fake, the company will find out and, if he was an employee, he no longer is. Secondly, the company will go out of their way to ensure that this person at least, spends some time in jail. The company that he is toying with is a $32+ billion company, so unless he is a multi-billionaire, there is no way he is getting out off this one - he IS going to jail.

That is why people make me cringe - I would presume that they understand cause and effect - yet they do things for whatever reason that will end up with them being put in jail with a label on them for life as a sexual offender... all for a few minutes of fame and maybe a thrill, that after a time in jail and a public record for life, they might understand that it really wasn't worth it.

Even if the video goes viral, the maximum that was ever made on a viral video is $1+ million, and even if he gets that money, it will be going on his legal defence and in compensation to Starbucks. He will be lucky to own anything, even his own hole, after coming out of prison, cause people like this are fodder for some prisoners.

That's why many in the Incontinent, Disabled, Elderly and Autistic community are pissed off at the ABDL community because you have creepy dudes like Jesse Scott Johnson (AKA “Jessica Lillian Johnson”) who are ruining it for everyone else. as a result, those in the Incontinent, Disabled, Elderly and Autistic community are pissed off, mad and angry at the ABDL community because of the actions of the creepy dude who wanted to shove his fetish and kink on to people and do in places where people are around. Dude's like him deserve to be thrown in prison and kink shamed.

• Like 2

Here's an update. I saw this story and was saddened why someone would do something like that in a restaurant setting. Starbucks confirmed it. 3 years ago but just showing now. Hopefully the viral-ness stops here... Just a sad day...

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news/st-louis-starbucks-barista-pumps-whipped-cream-into-their-diaper-40867954

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, PuraVidaDip said:

Here's an update. I saw this story and was saddened why someone would do something like that in a restaurant setting. Starbucks confirmed it. 3 years ago but just showing now. Hopefully the viral-ness stops here... Just a sad day...

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news/st-louis-starbucks-barista-pumps-whipped-cream-into-their-diaper-40867954

@PuraVidaDip

It is very sad when you have a person or a person who want to do something viral or something that is a little out of sorts, and they use a restaurant setting or a public place to do something that should not be done in a public place. Now Starbucks has this reputation, probably in the negative for whatever reason because somebody has decided that they were going to do this exhibitionist type thing. I agree with You that it is a sad day, because it is sad. If you go to a restaurant or somewhere where you want to have a coffee donuts or have a breakfast a lunch or a dinner, the thing that you would expect is that you don't have people that are doing stuff like that. It'd be one thing if a person was home and they decided that they were gonna put something in their diaper, that's fine! However when they decide to do it in a restaurant setting and they do it in such a way that it brings unwanted negative unnecessary attention to him or her, to make a joke or for shock value then there has to be a line drawn.

I don't believe that these kind of actions are indications that would make all of us look bad, because basically what it is: a person who has made a bad judgment, that is not thinking with his head or anything else except for his posterior end! He should realize that his actions are stupid, are crazy, are not funny, and could put someone in unnecessary trouble. When I say all of us look bad, I'm saying that the whole community that we have here is not responsible for this gentleman's actions or any actions of any compatriots that are involved in this ridiculousness. It is one thing to make a joke in someone's home, it's quite another if this happens in a setting where people expect you to be able to walk in and be able to have a halfway decent meal or a coffee or whatever it is. Regardless of what time and night it is or what time of day it is, what he did was wrong! And whoever did this I hope was punished appropriately, because there's no reason for them to do something like this!

The AB or DL are disabled community those that are incontinent or have autism: we live our lives the way we do because that's what we know and that's what we do. If you wear diapers you wear diapers, if you're an AB you're an AB, if you're ADL you're ADL: the problem with this is that when you look at this situation, the gentleman may think this is hilarious, but it does place everyone in the situation where we're going WTF!

I like to think of it this way: this guy didn't have his head screwed on all the way, his head was somehow disjointed and his electrical impulses were fried! That's basically a way of saying that he was an idiot, and he shouldn't have done what he done, but regardless of that, people that are disabled incontinent autistic or whatever it is, and they wear diapers, they probably know better than to do something as stupid as this! There are limits to what someone should do, and I'm sure that there are people here that would understand that, and they wouldn't do it. Even somebody that has impulse control problems would probably understand that there's a limit to what they can get away with, and a limit to what they can do. This guy apparently didn't use his head, and he tried to make a spectacle of himself and tried to make it look really cool, when it puts a negative mark on Starbucks or any other restaurant that deals with stupidity like this! If this was confirmed I have doubts that this guy will ever be able to work anywhere again, because what he did is now on the Internet forever! My friend David told me one time you have to be extra careful what you post, what you upload, what you comment on, or what you do online. Anything that you post online you upload or you have a way to manipulate online can be used against you if it is used that way, and you always told us that once you post it, it's there forever, regardless of fear 15 and you do something stupid, or if you are 35 or 40 and do something stupid! Those types of things are on the Internet, and if this guy did this, which is obvious according to what you said, then this guy may not be able to get a job any more, because people will see this ridiculousness and not allow him to be employed. I don't think I would employ this guy either, because I even have standards and this guy ended up doing something that is totally out of line, and totally against what I believe to be appropriate conduct. Everyone has morals, for example, I mean I might see a pretty girl, but I'm not gonna act like a total fool with my hormones raging like a fire on full blast! You end up doing what you need to do, and you use respect and restraint! This guy didn't have it or didn't think about it, and now if this guy is still doing anything, this will always be on the Internet for him to see, and like everything I said my friend David told me, once you post it you can't take it back once you post it it's there forever. This is why so many people have to be careful when they have these Facebook feuds or things on Tik Tok or Instagram or whatever it is they do! This kind of cement it: if you're gonna do stupid stuff and you post it, someone's gonna catch you and then you're gonna get it! I mean it's like our parents we might get away with it for a while, but eventually they're gonna catch you red handed, your face is gonna be about as red as a stop sign, and your rear end will be as about as red as a stoplight! There's only so much that your parents will allow you to put up with or you are allowed to get away with before you end up paying the Piper. Hope this guy paid the paper, and I hope this guy learns a lesson, that because you have your 15 seconds or two minutes of Fame, it can totally screw up everyone, and like @Kawaharu Says, it puts people in our community in a bad light because it shows his stupidity. There are probably millions of other people that wear diapers every day, and they might have a good sense of humor and they might like to joke around, but there's a limit to what they will do, because they know that it's their reputation that's on the line, or the reputation of your company that you work for. You don't do stupid stuff that would cause your company to think twice about your conduct. Whatever this guy got for a punishment he deserved: just because one guy does something stupid however does not mean the whole community does the same thing, however she does make a point that says that it looks bad when people do jokes like this even when they're not funny. What if what he did causes someone to get sick if they don't know that he actually did it and put that nozzle or whatever it was down his diaper and then turned it on! That makes it hard, because now the company would have to clean out their equipment and sterilize it and they might lose business because of somebody's stupid actions!

That's just my opinion, for what it's worth! Even I have standards goals and morals, and I would never ever ever do something that would cause attention to be brought to me that I don't want I don't need and I don't have to have! It is our responsibility as people that are in our community to know the difference between what is appropriate and what is not. We can't control what this guy does and we can't make the jump determination that everyone in the community is in a bad light, but that is what will probably be remembered is this stupid move that shouldn't have been done in the first place. I'm glad I have morals and I'm glad I have ways to tell me something isn't right and to stop! This guy needs to learn a lesson I think he already did, if this happened at least three years ago, and I hope that whatever Happens this never happens again!

If I was his manager and I could get away with it, I'd open the door catch him red handed put him over my knee and give him one hell of a spanking!

Brian

• Like 1

@~Brian~, can I send you a PM?

1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@PuraVidaDip

It is very sad when you have a person or a person who want to do something viral or something that is a little out of sorts, and they use a restaurant setting or a public place to do something that should not be done in a public place. Now Starbucks has this reputation, probably in the negative for whatever reason because somebody has decided that they were going to do this exhibitionist type thing. I agree with You that it is a sad day, because it is sad. If you go to a restaurant or somewhere where you want to have a coffee donuts or have a breakfast a lunch or a dinner, the thing that you would expect is that you don't have people that are doing stuff like that. It'd be one thing if a person was home and they decided that they were gonna put something in their diaper, that's fine! However when they decide to do it in a restaurant setting and they do it in such a way that it brings unwanted negative unnecessary attention to him or her, to make a joke or for shock value then there has to be a line drawn.

I don't believe that these kind of actions are indications that would make all of us look bad, because basically what it is: a person who has made a bad judgment, that is not thinking with his head or anything else except for his posterior end! He should realize that his actions are stupid, are crazy, are not funny, and could put someone in unnecessary trouble. When I say all of us look bad, I'm saying that the whole community that we have here is not responsible for this gentleman's actions or any actions of any compatriots that are involved in this ridiculousness. It is one thing to make a joke in someone's home, it's quite another if this happens in a setting where people expect you to be able to walk in and be able to have a halfway decent meal or a coffee or whatever it is. Regardless of what time and night it is or what time of day it is, what he did was wrong! And whoever did this I hope was punished appropriately, because there's no reason for them to do something like this!

The AB or DL are disabled community those that are incontinent or have autism: we live our lives the way we do because that's what we know and that's what we do. If you wear diapers you wear diapers, if you're an AB you're an AB, if you're ADL you're ADL: the problem with this is that when you look at this situation, the gentleman may think this is hilarious, but it does place everyone in the situation where we're going WTF!

I like to think of it this way: this guy didn't have his head screwed on all the way, his head was somehow disjointed and his electrical impulses were fried! That's basically a way of saying that he was an idiot, and he shouldn't have done what he done, but regardless of that, people that are disabled incontinent autistic or whatever it is, and they wear diapers, they probably know better than to do something as stupid as this! There are limits to what someone should do, and I'm sure that there are people here that would understand that, and they wouldn't do it. Even somebody that has impulse control problems would probably understand that there's a limit to what they can get away with, and a limit to what they can do. This guy apparently didn't use his head, and he tried to make a spectacle of himself and tried to make it look really cool, when it puts a negative mark on Starbucks or any other restaurant that deals with stupidity like this! If this was confirmed I have doubts that this guy will ever be able to work anywhere again, because what he did is now on the Internet forever! My friend David told me one time you have to be extra careful what you post, what you upload, what you comment on, or what you do online. Anything that you post online you upload or you have a way to manipulate online can be used against you if it is used that way, and you always told us that once you post it, it's there forever, regardless of fear 15 and you do something stupid, or if you are 35 or 40 and do something stupid! Those types of things are on the Internet, and if this guy did this, which is obvious according to what you said, then this guy may not be able to get a job any more, because people will see this ridiculousness and not allow him to be employed. I don't think I would employ this guy either, because I even have standards and this guy ended up doing something that is totally out of line, and totally against what I believe to be appropriate conduct. Everyone has morals, for example, I mean I might see a pretty girl, but I'm not gonna act like a total fool with my hormones raging like a fire on full blast! You end up doing what you need to do, and you use respect and restraint! This guy didn't have it or didn't think about it, and now if this guy is still doing anything, this will always be on the Internet for him to see, and like everything I said my friend David told me, once you post it you can't take it back once you post it it's there forever. This is why so many people have to be careful when they have these Facebook feuds or things on Tik Tok or Instagram or whatever it is they do! This kind of cement it: if you're gonna do stupid stuff and you post it, someone's gonna catch you and then you're gonna get it! I mean it's like our parents we might get away with it for a while, but eventually they're gonna catch you red handed, your face is gonna be about as red as a stop sign, and your rear end will be as about as red as a stoplight! There's only so much that your parents will allow you to put up with or you are allowed to get away with before you end up paying the Piper. Hope this guy paid the paper, and I hope this guy learns a lesson, that because you have your 15 seconds or two minutes of Fame, it can totally screw up everyone, and like @Kawaharu Says, it puts people in our community in a bad light because it shows his stupidity. There are probably millions of other people that wear diapers every day, and they might have a good sense of humor and they might like to joke around, but there's a limit to what they will do, because they know that it's their reputation that's on the line, or the reputation of your company that you work for. You don't do stupid stuff that would cause your company to think twice about your conduct. Whatever this guy got for a punishment he deserved: just because one guy does something stupid however does not mean the whole community does the same thing, however she does make a point that says that it looks bad when people do jokes like this even when they're not funny. What if what he did causes someone to get sick if they don't know that he actually did it and put that nozzle or whatever it was down his diaper and then turned it on! That makes it hard, because now the company would have to clean out their equipment and sterilize it and they might lose business because of somebody's stupid actions!

That's just my opinion, for what it's worth! Even I have standards goals and morals, and I would never ever ever do something that would cause attention to be brought to me that I don't want I don't need and I don't have to have! It is our responsibility as people that are in our community to know the difference between what is appropriate and what is not. We can't control what this guy does and we can't make the jump determination that everyone in the community is in a bad light, but that is what will probably be remembered is this stupid move that shouldn't have been done in the first place. I'm glad I have morals and I'm glad I have ways to tell me something isn't right and to stop! This guy needs to learn a lesson I think he already did, if this happened at least three years ago, and I hope that whatever Happens this never happens again!

If I was his manager and I could get away with it, I'd open the door catch him red handed put him over my knee and give him one hell of a spanking!

Brian

I agree 100%. In relation to the over the knee spanking, I suspect that is the wishes of a lot of people here, but to do that on that person or someone similar would be extremely dangerous even if one could get away with it. The reason is the that people like this are self centered and self righeous. They would go out of their way to cause you etc enough problems that it is likely that an assault charge would be filed.

• Like 1

Whoever did that clearly didnt read the "Prime Directive of ABDL".

ABDL in public view is a absolute no no. Its disrespectful and gross to others. You can wear the diaper just only keep it IN YOUR GOD DAMM PANTS!!

Ruude and making ABDLs look bad!

• Like 3
12 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Whoever did that clearly didnt read the "Prime Directive of ABDL".

ABDL in public view is a absolute no no. Its disrespectful and gross to others. You can wear the diaper just only keep it IN YOUR GOD DAMM PANTS!!

Ruude and making ABDLs look bad!

Exposing others is definitely abuse and not to be tolerated agreed! Sadly this form of sexual exhibition takes far to often just not  diaper related as much.   

I do think you can wear whatever you want under your own clothes as long as you aren't exposing others 

I feel like 

This belongs in the diapers in the news section