LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trests are seriously out of this world

mwyeen

Pee after pee after pee and they just don't give up. If anything the panel might rip or the backsheet might tear but the room feels endless. 4L+ of water while at work and even after a long pee getting home it feels like it could easily take 2 more wettings. They couldn't have made these kind of diapers sooner enough. It's borderline criminal how absorbent these are.

• Like 1

I agree, my problem with them is they get so wet, heavy and sagging (even with plastic pants and a onesie) that I can't really walk around with that much weight sagging down between my legs.  If I was just home sitting all day or something, but out doing things and walking around normally on a vacation trip in Trest, plastic pants and a onesie over my short shorts I could only be so long in the Trest diaper before I had to change it due to the weight between my legs, even though it still had some capacity.

@mwyeen@rusty pins@Dartplayerinwvc

39 minutes ago, mwyeen said:

Pee after pee after pee and they just don't give up. If anything the panel might rip or the backsheet might tear but the room feels endless. 4L+ of water while at work and even after a long pee getting home it feels like it could easily take 2 more wettings. They couldn't have made these kind of diapers sooner enough. It's borderline criminal how absorbent these are.

I must say that I agree that diapers are really cool as far as how they are made. Not tried the trest Diapers as I use the Mega Max, and it's pretty darn close as far as I can tell as far as absorption goes. I also believe that while this thing can take pee after pee after pee, When you're using diapers there is a limit to how much the diaper can absorb. I don't mind using the diaper to its fullest extent and I've done that several times, but I would love to know the difference between a megamax and a trest, Because from what I understand, a trest is almost as comparable to a megamax as can get without being a mega max. Not sure exactly what the difference is, but it sounds like these two diapers are like letters A and B in the alphabet, one right after another, and they know what diapers are and how to make them.

26 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I agree, my problem with them is they get so wet, heavy and sagging (even with plastic pants and a onesie) that I can't really walk around with that much weight sagging down between my legs.  If I was just home sitting all day or something, but out doing things and walking around normally on a vacation trip in Trest, plastic pants and a onesie over my short shorts I could only be so long in the Trest diaper before I had to change it due to the weight between my legs, even though it still had some capacity.

while I like a diaper that is good as far as order control, comfort, and absorption, any diaper that you wear I don't care if it's cloth Or plastic backed, if you end up going beyond the diaper's capacity, you will flood it out and it will leak all over the place. That it happened to me right in front of several of you when I'm on the chat, I'm sitting in my chair and I decide that my diaper can handle it, I end up letting go and I end up thinking that I'm he man or something, and the next thing you know, I flooded the diaper and I've leaked all over the floor, that means I have a mess underneath me. People have to understand that every diaper I don't care how good it is has a limit.

To that end I understand people also like wet diapers, some of them like messy diapers, some of them like to wear them both at the same time a wet and a messy diaper that is. And while that is appropriate for many, and many people like me wear what diapers from time to time and there's a limit, you have to change the diaper after a while. Your skin is like your protection for your body. If you're wearing wet or messy diapers, then the next thing that you'll have to deal with is a skin problem. In is like the protection that covers your entire body, it's your exoskeleton so to say, so you need to make sure you're taking care of your skin with barrier cream and make sure that you're changing your diapers with frequency. Even a mega max that's supposed to last between 8 and 12 hours has to be changed from time to time. These diapers (trest) Maybe good, but the diaper is as only as good as the person wearing it, and it's also quality that you have to worry about, and I don't think with a mega Max or one of these, we have to worry about the quality.

So we have to make sure that we're changing their diapers, on a regular basis, so you're not walking around in a wet diaper for more than say four or 5 maybe six hours. I've worn a diaper for 18 or 19 hours, because when I put it on I keep using it and using it and using it, but then of course 18 hours later, then I have to change it because I have to get a new diaper. No matter how good these diapers are, you must change them, and you must must must take care of your skin, these diapers may be amazing, and I'm saying they probably are, never tried them before but based on the reviews i've heard these are good, but with the mega maxes they work, and I love them, and I hope that quality doesn't go out the window, that's half the reason why I hate having Medicaid change things or make drastic changes to the formulary for my medicine. When you have something that works you don't mess around, you keep it the way it is.

I can say that I agree that trest Seems to be as comparable as a megamax, but I'll keep my megamaxes for now, because I don't want to end up having an issue where the diaper is so wet that it feels like 50 pounds of wet ceiling tiles, the idea of a Diaper is to keep what you are releasing within it and try to keep you dry until you change it. If you go and keep going, you will eventually get to the point where you have exceeded the capacity, and at that point you must change or you'll be leaking all over the place.

I have no doubt that the TREST diapers are good diapers, but I am not going to change what I'm using, but I know that based on what I hear it sounds good.

Brian

3 hours ago, mwyeen said:

They couldn't have made these kind of diapers sooner enough. It's borderline criminal how absorbent these are.

This is the kind of testimonial that makes me want to seek them out. I haven't seen them listed on any of my diaper suppliers' websites yet, but maybe I'll go searching (I'm in Canada). For the most part, I tend not to believe the grandiose claims a lot of products make about capacity. Sure, maybe if I'm willing to spend the day sitting in the bathtub, I could get 11 litres of fluid into a diaper. But even at half that volume, I'd look like an untended toddler if I tried to go run errands with 10 lbs of fluid-saturated SAP hanging between my thighs. But there is a place in my world for the Super Diaper. The MegaMax and Rearz Mega-ed lineup fill that bill - a diaper I can wear for 18  or more hours, if I have that many hours I can spend in a giant diaper, which sometimes, I do. If I come across Trest, I will try them.  

• Like 1

I don't know how you guys do it.  Whenever I attempt to fill a premium diaper to near capacity it always, ALWAYS leaks right at the bottom of my crotch.  Mega Max, Rearz, Incontrol....you name it, they're all the same.

No matter what diaper I'm in I will try to limit wetting them 3 times if I'm out in public.  That's all I'll trust them for.  If I'm at home it's right around 5 times before I start to notice the tell tale feeling of a crotch leak.

Still....5 wettings is pretty significant for any diaper....let alone a premium one.

6 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

I don't mind using the diaper to its fullest extent and I've done that several times, but I would love to know the difference between a megamax and a trest, Because from what I understand, a trest is almost as comparable to a megamax as can get without being a mega max. Not sure exactly what the difference is, but it sounds like these two diapers are like letters A and B in the alphabet, one right after another, and they know what diapers are and how to make them.

Brian

3 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

This is the kind of testimonial that makes me want to seek them out. I haven't seen them listed on any of my diaper suppliers' websites yet, but maybe I'll go searching (I'm in Canada). For the most part, I tend not to believe the grandiose claims a lot of products make about capacity. Sure, maybe if I'm willing to spend the day sitting in the bathtub, I could get 11 litres of fluid into a diaper. But even at half that volume, I'd look like an untended toddler if I tried to go run errands with 10 lbs of fluid-saturated SAP hanging between my thighs. But there is a place in my world for the Super Diaper. The MegaMax and Rearz Mega-ed lineup fill that bill - a diaper I can wear for 18  or more hours, if I have that many hours I can spend in a giant diaper, which sometimes, I do. If I come across Trest, I will try them.  

Here... read these reviews. 

2 hours ago, drynot said:

I don't know how you guys do it.  Whenever I attempt to fill a premium diaper to near capacity it always, ALWAYS leaks right at the bottom of my crotch.  Mega Max, Rearz, Incontrol....you name it, they're all the same.

No matter what diaper I'm in I will try to limit wetting them 3 times if I'm out in public.  That's all I'll trust them for.  If I'm at home it's right around 5 times before I start to notice the tell tale feeling of a crotch leak.

Still....5 wettings is pretty significant for any diaper....let alone a premium one.

then you are either wearing the wrong size or something with how you put it on. Not tight enough or too tight

9 hours ago, Moochie said:

Do you think a Trest diaper can be worn discreetly during the day under appropriate, reasonable pants?

The only way to find out is to order a sample, if you can, and test it out for yourself. What works for one may or may not work satisfactorily for another. Right?

18 hours ago, drynot said:

I usually leak right on the lower side of my right cheek. It's one spot that never gets a perfect seal.

2 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

The only way to find out is to order a sample, if you can, and test it out for yourself. What works for one may or may not work satisfactorily for another. Right?

You're correct le H., the discretion would be idiosyncratic to the person wearing the diaper. I may just have to order a bag of 10, rather than a sample of 2, even if they are not discreet for daytime public wear and wetting, I would be  wearing and wetting within the comfort of home. I could even ask my wife how noticeable a Trest diaper is under my pants after several wettings.

20 hours ago, Moochie said:

Do you think a Trest diaper can be worn discreetly during the day under appropriate, reasonable pants?

Yeap... I wore them even under jogging shorts to the autoparts store half wet, it was fine even with swelled up front area

23 hours ago, Moochie said:

I did on my trip, driving, stopped at 3 car museums (changed diapers in the third museum restroom) and also at the amusement park.  I had on plastic pants over them, a onesie and short legged shorts.  Yes, the can be bulky and bulk up as you wet them, but I doubt anyone gave me a second glance.  The museums had lots of people, the last museum not so much but even at the amusement park I stood in line for a roller coaster for well over an hour with people in front and behind me and no one gave me a second look.  Now, if you were at work wearing the diaper and dress pants I have no doubt the bulk would be noticeable to office coworkers.

2 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I did on my trip, driving, stopped at 3 car museums (changed diapers in the third museum restroom) and also at the amusement park.  I had on plastic pants over them, a onesie and short legged shorts.  Yes, the can be bulky and bulk up as you wet them, but I doubt anyone gave me a second glance.  The museums had lots of people, the last museum not so much but even at the amusement park I stood in line for a roller coaster for well over an hour with people in front and behind me and no one gave me a second look.  Now, if you were at work wearing the diaper and dress pants I have no doubt the bulk would be noticeable to office coworkers.

Thanks RP, I will wear to work, though because an untucked shirt and sport coat should be discreet.

Purchased some of these. Got a size large cause I figured they would run small like the rest of the more expensive ones and they are to big on me. Luckily I ordered 4 packs and they came with 3 packs in one box and a single in another so they will allow me to send them back cause the shipping box is unopened. Ended up ordering a trial size of the mediums to make sure they fit good. Sizing on them is more like Dry 24/7 it seems. Maybe I will get lucky and they will fit as well as the dry 24/7  did on me and I can go back to wetting them when I get to wear. Most of the other ones have leaked on me cause the legs don't seem to fit right to seal. Even the Better dry don't fit me right. So if your gonna try them out mite want to just get a sample pack first.

On 9/14/2023 at 9:55 PM, drynot said:

Sounds like you have the same issue I have with the leg gathers fitting snug enough around the legs.

• 1 month later...

I just got a pack of these and currently wearing the first one! I love it. It’s the softest on the inside that I’ve ever felt. I’m used to only wearing the store brands, so this is a huge change. The plastic seems discreet enough that I am going to wear it to do my running around this afternoon. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm really late to the game on these but just tried them the other day and I'm really impressed.  I wear only for comfort and after lots of experimenting I was getting kind of bored with all the 5000ml range stuff.  The Tena AF Maxi is my go-to...just for my tastes.  Reading Trest was at 6000ml I had to try them.  Gotta say they really impressed me when I honestly didn't think I could be!  Wonderfully soft plastic on the outside, soft-as-can-be on the inside, I can't say enough great things about their fit (for being such a thick diaper)...  Expensive but a real game changer.  I'll definitely use these again!