LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Potty Draining Chart (The Final Day, Sep 24)

5 hours ago, BobbyDrago said:

Uh oh the author had an oppsie 😜. Happens to everone!

6 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

@PeculiarChangeling don't look now, but you posted the previous chapter twice. 😅

HECK 

Here's the chapter! :P

Day 11

Vanessa’s hand hovered over the door handle, uncertain how to approach her friend.

Yesterday had been a doozy. Nicole was pretty much a wreck, distraught and sobbing when Vanessa showed up to take her home. And there were still four days on the chart left, four opportunities to take more away. Vanessa had trouble imagining what could be left, Nicole had already fallen so far.

This was all out of her wheelhouse. Vanessa was practically taking on the role of a new mom–giving Nicole rides, helping her with diaper changes, making all the food–and it was hard. She’d make it work, for Nicky, but she had never been the responsible one of the pair until circumstance had forced her to adopt that role.

Today’s doodle was simple; Nicole had a bit of drool on her face and a crayon gripped tightly in a fist, laying on her tummy as she worked on a craft project, alphabet blocks floating over her head with no apparent words or meaning. That didn’t seem so bad, all things considered.

“Nicole?” Vanessa asked, pushing open the door and coming in to check on her friend. She’d gotten used to the smell of dirty diapers in the morning–thunderclouds had become a staple of her chart, filling up every available slot for both night and day. Whatever force drove this curse, it apparently wanted Nicole in dirty diapers.

Nicole was lying on her back, a stuffie tucked under one arm, still dozing. Her sleep seemed restful, at least–for the past week, she’d been sleeping like a baby.

Crossing to her, Vanessa opened the side of the crib and nudged her friend’s arm. “Hey, Nicky, it’s time to wake up, OK?”

Nicole rolled over, blinking and yawning. “Dun’ wanna, five more minutes?”

“I want to get you changed and cleaned up before I head to work.” Vanessa extended her hand. “I’ve got a short day, but I’ll still be gone ‘til around lunchtime.”

Okay,” Nicole mumbled, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She took Vanessa’s hand and wobbled out of the crib, towards the chart.

“So,” Vanessa said. “I’d been thinking. There’s only a few days left on the chart.”

“Uh-huh,” Nicole nodded. “What’s it showin’ today?”

“You’re drawing on today’s doodle.” Vanessa helped Nicole up onto the changing table and selected a fresh diaper. “But…everything it’s taken is stuff we can get back. A speech therapist can fix your voice, and–hey, we could get a real potty training chart and you could learn to use the toilet again.”

Nicole shuddered. “Toilet’s scawy.”

“We’ll work on that, too,” Vanessa continued, untaping the smelly diaper and quickly pulling it away, dropping it into the pail by the table. “But you’re still Nicole, you just need a little help getting all your skills back. It’ll be hard work, but I know you can do it.”

“Wha’ about my job?” Nicole asked, squirming at the sensation of baby wipes against her bottom. “Jean was weally mad…”

“Once you’re better, I’m sure she’ll bring you right back to work,” Vanessa promised, sprinkling powder onto her friend’s thighs. “It’ll all be okay.”

Nicole smiled as her new diaper got taped on. “Thanks, V. I betcha once I show I’m a grown up, she’ll be weally happy, too.”

Vanessa returned from work at around one, fast food in tow–she didn’t feel like cooking, and wouldn’t trust Nicole in the kitchen until her friend had recovered her motor skills enough to hold a knife safely, so it’d been a drive through day.

She’d briefly considered getting Nicole a happy meal, but thought better of it and got her a regular combo instead.

“Nicole, I’m home!” she called, dropping her purse on the couch. “I got lunch!”

Nicole’s voice carried enthusiasm and cheer that Vanessa hadn’t expected. “Hiya, V! Come see what I made!”

(This would be the coloring,) Vanessa guessed, setting aside lunch for a moment and strolling to the nursery.

Nicole was lying on her tummy, a dozen crayons scattered around her as she drew on a piece of construction paper. She didn’t seem aware of the dirty diaper smell floating in the room.

(That’d account for the daytime thunderclouds, then.) Vanessa hesitated. “Nicole, how long have you needed a change?”

“Dunno,” Nicole shrugged. “A while.”

“You didn’t try to get yourself cleaned up?” Vanessa asked, concerned.

“Couldn’ get the tapes,” Nicole admitted. “But is okay, I got this done!”

Beaming, she held up the paper so that Vanessa could come and see. Uncertain what to expect, V walked across the room, crouching to take the paper.

It was…a cover letter, sort of. Written in crayon, with letters about an inch tall and very squiggly, with many written backwards. The words were littered with misspellings and some were completely illegible, but Vanessa did her best to read it.

“Jean,” she read aloud. “I promise I am gonna be a…what’s this word here? Egg salad?”

“Excewent,” Nicole clarified.

“Excellent grown up worker, very soon. We can be friends again and I’ll even use the potty. I just have to learn how to count again. See you soon, Nicole.” She sighed. (And this accounts for the alphabet blocks. She’s practically illiterate now.)

Beneath the crayon writing was a stick figure drawing, with curly Q lines for hair and a bright yellow sun smiling in the background: Nicole and Jean, holding hands, grinning at each other.

“What do you think?” Nicole asked, excitedly. “Can we show it to Jean?”

“I think…” Vanessa had to ponder for a moment, how to be honest without shattering Nicole’s feelings. “First, we should go put this on the fridge–just as soon as we get your diaper changed. Okay?”

Nicole nodded. “Okay! Thanks, V, you’re the best grown up ever.”

:( Poor Nicole

Support the author:

https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

https://subscribestar.adult/peculiarchangeling

• Like 16
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to The Potty Draining Chart (Day 11, updated Sept 17)

If I had the equipment maybe I could help her? If I could start cross referencing against known lore for patterns of actions and look at a full body MRI and bloodwork to see how the curse is effecting her body physically... I'm almost certain it has to be suppressing brain function selectively... So with the right drugs we could at least stall it temporarily... I would also possibly need a spinal tap unfortunately and an MD or RN to do it... There's no way in hell I'm trying that kind of procedure untrained..... *starts spreading both western and traditional Chinese medical texts all over the desk and starts flipping through grimmoiers..* Maybe a GABA modulator and selective radio-lancing at key meridian points?

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

If I had the equipment maybe I could help her? If I could start cross referencing against known lore for patterns of actions and look at a full body MRI and bloodwork to see how the curse is effecting her body physically... I'm almost certain it has to be suppressing brain function selectively... So with the right drugs we could at least stall it temporarily... I would also possibly need a spinal tap unfortunately and an MD or RN to do it... There's no way in hell I'm trying that kind of procedure untrained..... *starts spreading both western and traditional Chinese medical texts all over the desk and starts flipping through grimmoiers..* Maybe a GABA modulator and selective radio-lancing at key meridian points?

I doubt that a spinal tap would be necessary.  The majority of diagnosis could be accomplished with blood work and a CT.  I doubt those would show anything out of the ordinary.  If this power can change the chart as well as physical items in the room. Diapers, furniture, crib, and clothes then it has the ability to effect her mind and body as well. I think we have reached another low point in that Nicole doesn’t even think of herself as adult any longer. Vanessa is now a mommy no matter if she wanted it or not. She has a baby to care for. 
I am looking forward to seeing the next chapter. 

Where's that witchy ex girlfriend Vanessa was talking about when you need her? 😅 We need someone with Remove Curse in here ASAP. 

-Potty Chart: *Casts Counterspell*

*Suprised Pikachu face* o_o

5 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I missed your Scientific pseudobabble. 🥰

7 hours ago, YourFNF said:

A "Gaba" modulator is also what causes baby talk amongst scientists. :P

6 hours ago, keith60 said:

nicole should be a baby forever 

I think she'd disagree, but it is a popular opinion ;) 

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

I doubt that a spinal tap would be necessary.  The majority of diagnosis could be accomplished with blood work and a CT.  I doubt those would show anything out of the ordinary.  If this power can change the chart as well as physical items in the room. Diapers, furniture, crib, and clothes then it has the ability to effect her mind and body as well. I think we have reached another low point in that Nicole doesn’t even think of herself as adult any longer. Vanessa is now a mommy no matter if she wanted it or not. She has a baby to care for. 
I am looking forward to seeing the next chapter. 

That does raise a question - I don't know if scientific readings would note anything amiss. It's not that parts of Nicole are being suppressed in a scientific way, after all, they're being altered. What would that look like? 🤔

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Where's that witchy ex girlfriend Vanessa was talking about when you need her? 😅 We need someone with Remove Curse in here ASAP. 

-Potty Chart: *Casts Counterspell*

*Suprised Pikachu face* o_o

I missed your Scientific pseudobabble. 🥰

Counterspell, Heightened 9th Level, with Permanency  

Day 12

“Hey there, Nicky, it’s time to wake up.”

Nicole rubbed at her eyes. She hadn’t set an alarm the night before–why bother? She didn’t have anything to get up for. Yawning, she looked around the room. Everything looked the same, no obvious changes to the decor or anything–though by the smell, she had an obvious need for a change.

“Wha’ time ith it?” she asked, sitting up. She barely registered the squish of her diapers anymore.

V had left the crib gate open and was already getting changing supplies out. “Around nine. I’d have let you sleep longer, but I didn’t want you getting a rash.”

Sliding off the side of the bed, Nicole said, “Aren’t you–woah!”

Stumbling, she fell onto all fours, her balance wavering badly. Vanessa appeared by her side, supporting her with a hand. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” she mumbled, “Jus’...still wakin’ up.”

“Okay,” Vanessa said, helping her to stand. “What were you saying?”

“Are you gonna be late for work?” Nicole asked, holding Vanessa’s hand for stability so she could waddle to the changing table. She felt off, but tried to dismiss her weak balance and shaky legs as just nerves.

“I told my boss I’d be working from home for a while,” Vanessa said. “Other than meetings and stuff I can’t do out of the office.”

“Oh.” Getting a leg up, Nicole sat down, then looked at her friend with a wavering smile. “Thanks, V…”

“Now, let’s deal with this bottom and get some breakfast in your belly, okay?” Vanessa asked.

Nic smiled and nodded. A fresh diaper would set a good tone for the rest of the day.

Once she was clean and taped into a fresh diaper, V got her dressed–all her remotely grown up clothes were long gone, so it was onesies or nothing. Nicole couldn’t bring herself to even feel embarrassed about that change.

Then, it was breakfast time. Nothing fancy, just Froot Rings and a coffee in her favorite mug, one with a cartoon depiction of three peas in a pod and the text, “Don’t Worry, Pea Happy!” printed on it.

Something had gone wrong with her food, though–it felt heavy. Whenever she got a spoonful of cereal and milk, it made her hand shake, fingers trembling so badly that she lost half the loops and most of the milk before the spoon made it to her lips.

Her coffee was a little better–if she gripped her mug with both hands, she could sip out of it well enough.

She made it work, leaving over her bowl so the dribbles only got onto her chest a little. The back of the cereal box had a maze, with a smiling, colorful Hornbill inviting her to solve it–she had to set aside food and trace the lines with her finger, but she found the right path with only two tries.

“You okay, Nic?” Vanessa asked, glancing up from washing dishes in the sink.

“Mhmm, why?” Nicole asked.

“You’ve got more cereal on your onesie than on your bowl,” V said. “Pay a little more attention, sweetie?”

Nicole nodded. “Sure, okay.”

Finding stuff to do ended up being a new challenge. With so much time off, Nicole wanted to engage in her hobbies, but reading was too hard to be any fun, and all her favorite video games had a bunch of text in them. Her renovated room had some solutions, though–a coloring and puzzle book on her shelf ended up providing a lot of fun, engaging challenges.

Vanessa left Nicole with a clean onesie, her coffee, and a box of crayons before getting back to work, and Nicole went to town. Color matching, trace-the-line puzzles, and even a word search–though she gave up on that one after a few tries.

It even felt like learning. She was getting her grown up skills back, one by one. Solving this booklet, she’d be a grown up again in no time.

(No, wait,) she corrected. (I am a grown up, I just need my grown up skills back.)

A bit rattled by her own thoughts, she reached for her mug, hoping that a sip of coffee would get her the buzz needed to get back to work. Instead, she picked up plastic.

“Huh?”

Looking over, she found her mug missing, replaced with a green baby bottle. On the side, the cartoon depiction of a pea pod remained, but all the peas were in diapers and suckling pacifiers, and the text now read, ‘Don’t worry, pee happy.’ She read it twice, ensuring she hadn’t misread.

“Bu–” she sat up. “No, no–”

Going into a panic spiral, she began to stand, but her legs betrayed her. Toppling backwards, she fell, landing with a thunderous poof on her puffy bottom. Getting up again, she trembled, held her balance for only a second, and fell forward this time, landing on all fours.

(You’ve got this,) she told herself. (It’s just standing up.)

One more try. Pushing off the floor, she spread her legs. Knees wobbling, arms out, she got upright.

“Yes!” she declared, too excited by the accomplishment to care how minor it was. Pumping a fist in the air–

Her legs gave out once again, suddenly losing all their strength. She lost her balance, falling right back onto the ground.

Overwhelmed, reality broken once again, she began to sob.

“Nicole?” Vanessa asked, pushing open the door. She’d heard the sobs clearly enough, and just had to hope it was something minor–something she could soothe away.

She found her friend on the ground, wiping away tears with both arms. “I–” she stammered. “I can’ walk no more…”

Drawing her lips into a line, V tried to seem surprised. She’d pointedly been silent about that day’s doodle, hoping not to worry Nicole, but it’d been pretty unambiguous: A doodle of Nic on all fours.

“Hey.” V crossed to her friend and gave her a gentle pat on the back. “It’s okay. Just one more thing to learn again, right?”

Nic shook her head, lifting up a green baby bottle. “My mug’s a ba-ba now, too…an’ is juice. My coffee wen’ away.”

Vanessa swallowed. “Well…I can make you a new mug, okay?”

Nicole nodded, sniffling. “Otay.”

“And we’ll get you some lunch, too, how does that sound? It’s about that time anyways.”

Again, Nic nodded. “Fanks, V.”

Unsure which would be better, helping her friend walk or letting her crawl, Vanessa went to the kitchen, microwaving some chicken fingers–something easy. With another pot of coffee brewing, and food ready in moments, she helped Nicole into a seat. Nic seemed able to wobble on her legs for a few seconds, at least, just enough that Vanessa didn’t have to physically lift her up.

“Wait here, ok?” V asked.

“Ok,” Nicole said, looking down from her seat at the ground like it was a mile away. “I dunno if I could get down…”

“I’m sure you could,” Vanessa lied, briefly returning to the nursery to retrieve something she’d spotted that morning.

Coming back, she tied the bib around Nicole’s neck without drama or comment. Nicole didn’t argue–they both knew she needed it, after what a mess she’d made at breakfast.

Setting out the chicken fingers, Vanessa let Nic get started on the food while she transferred the coffee into a bottle. Hopefully, whatever magic had turned the last coffee to juice would allow the beverage to stay the same, as long as it was in the right container.

“Vee-vee,” Nicole said. “I can’... I can’t pick up the food.”

Vanessa turned back. Another sad, frustrating not-surprise. “Do you need help?”

“Mm…” Nicole frowned, unwilling to admit the truth. “Maybe coffee first.”

Seeing no reason to push, Vanessa gave her the bottle. Excitedly, Nicole raised the nipple to her lips, took a single long suckle, and…

“Eugh,” she groaned, dropping the bottle and putting a hand over her tummy. “Um…ucky…tummy hurts…”

Only a few seconds passed between the drink and the soft, quiet sounds that came from Nicole’s bottom as her belly released the sudden pressure and discomfort. Nicole sighed in relief, glad to have the discomfort over with, before realizing the truth.

“Oh…” she said, sniffling. “But…that means…”

No more coffee.

No. More. Coffee.

Vanessa knew what it meant. Nicole couldn’t feed herself, which was a frustration. She couldn’t walk, an unparalleled indignity. Her diaper dependence was pure humiliation.

But for Nicole? All of that paled in comparison.

Without coffee, she had nothing of her big girl self left.

Just three days left - I'm sure they'll restore all her grown up abilities and everything will be okay, right? 

Support the author:

• Like 14
  • Sad 3
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to The Potty Draining Chart (Day 12, updated Sept 17)

This chapter really came fast.  What a pleasant surprise. 
I kind of forgot that Nicole still had a few things she could loose.  Her ability to stand, walk or feed herself.  Now thinking about a baby growing up in reverse, she could loose the ability to consume anything other than milk and the ability to even lift her head off the mattress. It could get so bad she will probably loose the ability to communicate in any way other than crying. I still think her best bet is to get out of that place. It might be to late for that to even help anymore. 
I am looking forward to the next chapter. 

• Like 1

At this point is Nicole herself like is she the same height and weight? She is changing into a baby girl completely. Does that mean that Vanessa will have to start feeding her her baba and now that she can't drink coffee will she start to breastfeed Nicole?

• Like 1
On 9/18/2023 at 6:42 PM, CDfm said:

This chapter really came fast.  What a pleasant surprise. 
I kind of forgot that Nicole still had a few things she could loose.  Her ability to stand, walk or feed herself.  Now thinking about a baby growing up in reverse, she could loose the ability to consume anything other than milk and the ability to even lift her head off the mattress. It could get so bad she will probably loose the ability to communicate in any way other than crying. I still think her best bet is to get out of that place. It might be to late for that to even help anymore. 
I am looking forward to the next chapter. 

That's a lot to lose with only two days left - But then again, a lot can change in two days.

On 9/19/2023 at 8:26 AM, YourFNF said:

Yeah on a scale of 1-10 our poor girl is fucked...

Now I'm hearing that tiktok trend sound in my head 🤣

On 9/19/2023 at 8:35 AM, Eagle0769 said:

At this point is Nicole herself like is she the same height and weight? She is changing into a baby girl completely. Does that mean that Vanessa will have to start feeding her her baba and now that she can't drink coffee will she start to breastfeed Nicole?

Who knows - There's still two changes yet to come!

Day 13

It struck Vanessa that things had become routine almost as soon as the shock had worn off.

In just under two weeks, they’d learned that magic existed, and had a cruel sense of humor. They’d seen Nicole devolve from a fully capable woman to a person with the memories of an adult but the physical faculties of a particularly stunted toddler.

And, already, she was…used to it.

Not unconcerned, of course. Vanessa still spent her time scouring the internet for solutions, looking for cures or counterspells or witches who could fix everything, but it had lost its sense of shock. Even the doodle for the day–showing baby blocks scattered and an utterly broken, jagged speech bubble, didn’t carry much shock, just an indication of what new problems to expect for the day.

Now, she just worried for Nicole in a way that could only be described with one word, but it was a word Vanessa refused to say out loud; one that began with an ‘M’ and rhymed with ‘Blaternal’.

“Buh!” Nicole called. “Vee-vee!”

Vanessa hurried into the nursery. “What is it, Nic? You need a change?”

“Hungie,” Nicole said. “Pwea?”

(Her speech is getting worse,) Vanessa thought. (And she’s not even forming adult thoughts, at least not any that she’s communicating to me.) “I’ll make something.”

She had to sit Nicole down, giving her juice in her Pee Happy bottle so she had something to drink while breakfast got made. Once food was finished, Vanessa fed Nic macaroni one spoonful at a time, working her way through the bowl. At least it was the weekend–trying to juggle baby care and work a full time job already left her exhausted, and she’d only been doing it for a couple days.

As she set aside breakfast, she sniffed. “Nicky, you stink.”

“Nuh-nuh, no poopies,” Nicole mumbled, shaking her head. Then, uncertain, she reached back and prodded at her diaper with a hand. Confident again, she said, “Nuh!”

“Not what I mean,” Vanessa said. “You need a bath, silly–it’s been too long already.”

She almost suggested Nicole do it herself, but given how clumsy she’d been, Vanessa worried she’d end up hurting herself. So, she helped Nic down from the kitchen table and walked her friend to the bathroom.

“Eeep!” Nicole winced, alarmed. As quickly as she could on all fours, she crawled behind Vanessa’s legs, cowering.

“Wha–oh,” Vanessa said, looking between Nic and the toilet, remembering how her friend had described an irrational fear of the porcelain seat. Unfolding a couple towels, she draped them over the toilet, hiding it away for now–enough that Nicole no longer hid from it.

While Nic sat on the floor, suckling her thumb, Vanessa got the tub going, testing the water with her hands–not too hot, not too cold. On impulse, she added a bit of shampoo to the mix, filling the tub with sudsy bubbles.

“Time to get clean,” she coaxed, holding out a hand to her friend. It was getting easier to just think of her as a baby–Nicole may still have some of her adult traits left, but not many, and the potty training chart had taken so much that she may as well have been just a large infant.

Nicole was able to stand for just long enough to get into the tub before her legs stopped supporting her weight again, dropping her into the bubbly water with a splash. She giggled, and Vanessa tried not to be too annoyed about the water splattered on her shirt.

“How’s the water?” she asked, rubbing a washcloth down with soap and starting the scrubbing process.

Nicole just nodded and smiled. That was all the words she’d be giving on that topic, apparently.

Arms, back, butt, down to her legs, and then up again to get her chest–Vanessa cleaned her friend up from bottom to top, ending with her face, careful not to get any soap in her eyes or mouth.

“And behind the ears,” she said aloud, narrating as she washed–Nicole seemed more interested in the bubbles than in the cleaning itself.

Once Nicole’s body was clean, it came time for her hair. Shampoo, scrubbed in and then rinsed out, followed by conditioner, and then a little time to soak.

“How are you feeling, Nic?” Vanessa asked, filling time while they sat in the bathroom.

“Wadda’s ni,” Nicole replied.

“Sure, but I mean…there’s only one day left,” Vanessa said. “And then I honestly don’t know what could happen after that.”

Nicole paused, thinking about it. Her expression soured, a little, but then her eyes came to rest on Vanessa and she smiled again. “You stiww be hewe?”

Her tone was half a question, half a request for reassurance. She wanted a promise.

Vanessa smiled and nodded. “Of course, Nic–I’m not going anywhere. Not ever.”

“Den it’ll be o-tay.” Nicole raised her arms and gave Vanessa a sudsy, wet hug. Vanessa squeezed back, not caring at all that her clothes were soaked.

The rest of the day went by. Vanessa had to be on babysitting duty the whole time, but Nicole was able to self direct for a lot of it, and her nursery was stocked with learning primers and baby-level puzzle books that kept her engaged. Food, diaper changes, and occasional attention during playtime were all that was needed.

As they wound down for bed, though, Nicole’s confidence wavered. As Vanessa got her changed into a nighttime diaper, she asked, “V?”

“What’s up, Nic?” Vanessa asked.

“Not goin’ any-way?” It took Vanessa a second to realize she meant, ‘Anywhere’, not ‘Anyway’.

“Of course not,” Vanessa assured her, taping down the double-thick diaper. “You ready for bed?”

Nicole nodded, then paused. “V?”

V tilted her head, helping her friend sit up. “Yeah?”

“Can you sweep obah toni’?”

Vanessa’s expression melted and she nodded. “Of course, sweetie. Just let me get ready for bed too, okay?”

“O-tay.”

After her own nightly ritual–toilet, toothbrushing, getting her phone on charge–she put Nicole down in her crib, then got in after her, curling up next to her friend.

The gate shut on its own, but Vanessa checked and ensured she could open them without issue. Confident they wouldn’t be trapped, she got cozy under the covers. With the bars penning them in, she had to be right next to Nicole, spooning against her, arms wrapped over her friend’s waist.

Nicole snuggled a little closer, yawned happily, and they both fell asleep together.

Support the author and help with the creation of more stories like this one!

• Like 18
  • Confused 1
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to The Potty Draining Chart (Day 13, updated Sept 21)

This story has been nothing short of wonderful. I'm sad that it is ending, but I have no idea what more the magic could possibly do to poor Nicole. For Vanessa's sake, though, I hope it shrinks her. She'd be much easier both to deal with and explain if she were actually baby-sized.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm honestly so glad for her that Nicole has such a wonderful and surprisingly capable person to look after her. It's hard enough for my caregivers and I can at least work part time and mostly look after myself when GF isn't here. I mainly struggle with meal prep. Although I suppose that I'm lucky in that my nesting partner is probably an advanced enough practitioner that they could probably fix this and if not somehow would likely have contingencies for my care 😅🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

I missed the actual chapter again.  Guess I only glanced at the reply to the comments. Still a fantastic story!  Getting down to that final day and I can’t wait to see what happens. If this magic source decides to keep Nicole as a larger baby I hope for Vanessa’s sake it also provides enough of an income so she can stay home and take care of the baby.  Finding a daycare is going to be hard . 

• Like 1

I am really curious, if Vanessa would start to have the effects of the first day of the potty training chart and from there start to walk the same road to babyhood as Nicole did, since she is sleeping in the room, where the chart is affixed to it's door.

😈

• Like 1
On 9/21/2023 at 4:12 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Dawn of the final day

I am on the edge of my seat. 😩

As soon as I figure out how to make the display on DailyDiapers shrink when I post the last chapter, y'all are in for it. 

On 9/21/2023 at 4:57 PM, kerry said:

This story has been nothing short of wonderful. I'm sad that it is ending, but I have no idea what more the magic could possibly do to poor Nicole. For Vanessa's sake, though, I hope it shrinks her. She'd be much easier both to deal with and explain if she were actually baby-sized.

All good things must come to an end, but that makes them all the sweeter, doesn't it? 

On 9/21/2023 at 6:24 PM, Silver said:

I kinda hope that when its done some parts go back to normal and other parts stay.

I think Nicole hopes that everything goes back to normal, but she doesn't get to decide. ;)

On 9/22/2023 at 8:32 AM, YourFNF said:

I'm honestly so glad for her that Nicole has such a wonderful and surprisingly capable person to look after her. It's hard enough for my caregivers and I can at least work part time and mostly look after myself when GF isn't here. I mainly struggle with meal prep. Although I suppose that I'm lucky in that my nesting partner is probably an advanced enough practitioner that they could probably fix this and if not somehow would likely have contingencies for my care 😅🤷‍♀️

For all the problems in her life, she's got one good thing going for her. ❤️ 

On 9/22/2023 at 1:10 PM, CDfm said:

I missed the actual chapter again.  Guess I only glanced at the reply to the comments. Still a fantastic story!  Getting down to that final day and I can’t wait to see what happens. If this magic source decides to keep Nicole as a larger baby I hope for Vanessa’s sake it also provides enough of an income so she can stay home and take care of the baby.  Finding a daycare is going to be hard . 

That's a story all in its own - "Wanted, babysitter for adult who's been magically reduced to the capacity of a baby. Must be able to operate around cursed relics." :P

23 hours ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the story so far.

Thank you for reading!

10 hours ago, keith60 said:

good story  I hope there is more 

Just a little bit left :)

4 hours ago, Hugo said:

I am really curious, if Vanessa would start to have the effects of the first day of the potty training chart and from there start to walk the same road to babyhood as Nicole did, since she is sleeping in the room, where the chart is affixed to it's door.

😈

It's true she's in the room - but it's not her name on the chart, now, is it?

The Final Day

Vanessa woke up early, morning birds and dawn light filtering into the nursery.

Nicole’s diaper had filled up in the night, which offered no surprises; just another task for her to take care of. Her body was a bit sore, but that offered no surprises either–she’d slept in a different bed, and after rolling over in bed, her chest had been pressed up against the crib bars. A slight tenderness in her breasts was to be expected.

Deciding to let Nicole sleep a little longer, she gingerly stood in the crib, working the latch and pushing the bars open. Stepping over her sleeping friend, she hopped to the ground, wobbling a bit, surprised to find herself off balance.

“Woah,” she said, pulling her arms in after she caught herself. That was…odd.

Waving it off, she walked out of the nursery and to the bathroom, getting herself ready for the day, enjoying the early dawn time when Nicole was still asleep, where she had a little time to herself.

Reaching for her toothbrush, she glanced down at herself. She was just in a T-shirt and panties, the same clothes she’d gone to bed in, but something about it felt a bit…off. Her breasts looked larger than they had the night before, standing out in the baggy shirt more than normal. She could feel the fabric roughly against her nipples, more sensitive than they normally felt.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she laughed it off. “Oh no,” she said sarcastically, reassuring herself. “Nicole got turned into a baby, you just got a nice rack. Truly, I’ve been cursed–get over yourself, Vanessa, the magic didn’t do anything to you.”

She could have looked at the chart on the way back to confirm, but she didn’t want to admit to herself that it was possible she’d been affected somehow. It was bad enough watching the regression happen to her friend, let alone to think about what transformation might afflict her next. Vanessa kept her eyes well clear of the chart, refusing to check what it said.

Walking back over to Nicole, she shook her friend awake. “Hey, Nic–time to get up, you need a change.”

Nicky rolled over sleepily, blinking up at Vanessa. Her eyes had taken on a slightly glassy look, like she was perpetually surprised and shocked by what she saw. Taking in new information. At least she was able to crawl after Vanessa and help herself up onto the changing table, and she knew to lie still while her mucky diaper was cleaned up, tossed out, and replaced with a fresh one. While she lay there, she just stared up at Vanessa, suckling her thumb, gaze looking a little down, not at V’s face, but lower.

At her chest.

“Do I look different today?” Vanessa asked. “Or… do I seem different?”

Nicole shrugged, spitting out her finger for a moment.

“Okay, well…I’m going to go make breakfast,” Vanessa said. “How does oatmeal sound?”

Genuinely thinking for a moment, Nicole shook her head and made a face like she’d just been offered steamed brussel sprouts.

“Eh…okay. Pancakes?”

Again, a very firm ‘No’.

“Cereal?”

Sticking out her tongue, Nicole said, “Blegh, gwoss.”

Vanessa hesitated. “Nicky, you need to eat something. What sounds good?”

Nicole shook her head and said, “I’unno,” but her thumb drifted back into her mouth, and her eyes locked with Vanessa’s tender, swollen breasts once again.

Finally, Vanessa got it. “Oh, no…”

Turning, she walked to the door, throwing it in so she could check the chart. On it, she saw the doodle, and her heart sank.

It pictured her, clearly, sitting with Nicole in her lap. Vanessa had been drawn with her breasts exposed, and Nicole was…nursing. Sucking on V’s tit with an expression of bliss.

“Nicole,” she said, uncertain and worried, suddenly acutely aware of the weight in her breasts–they weren’t just bigger, they felt swollen. Full. “Er…I think I know what you’re going to want for breakfast.”

Nicole sat up on her elbows. “Wassat?”

Flushing, Vanessa said, “How does just…milk sound?”

Eyes widening, Nicole nodded. “Mhmm!”

That confirmed it. Nicole had been fully regressed–barely able to speak, unable to walk, fully dependent on her diapers, and now back to the point of needing to be nursed.

There wasn’t much to be done about it.

Helping Nicky off the changing table, Vanessa led her to the living room and sat down on the couch, where they’d be able to sit comfortably next to her. There was no way to do this that didn’t feel intensely awkward, so she just got it over with–lifting off her shirt, Vanessa sat back, allowing Nicole access to her breasts.

Her friend pulled up onto her lap, lips sealing hungrily over Vanessa’s nipple. She began to suck, and V felt the milk trickle out of her, into Nicole’s waiting mouth.

Tenderness subsiding, she laid a hand on Nicole’s head, sitting back. It felt good to have that pressure released, the tenderness subsiding. Based on her expression, Nicole, too, was enjoying herself–utterly satisfied with her meal.

They sat together, in an intensely intimate embrace. Nicole seemed unaware of the sheer awkwardness of it all, and while Vanessa initially felt awkward enough for the both of them, eventually her initial shock wore away. After a while, Nicole moved to the other breast, working on it too, hungry and focused on satisfying herself. They were close, and they were together.

Vanessa had never expected this, never even expected that between the two of them, she’d be the one managing their responsibilities, but… she could live with this. The chart had pushed them to the limits, but not beyond them–Vanessa could still care for Nicole like this, and as long as she had the capacity to be there for her friend, she would.

“Today’s the last day on the chart.” She spoke much to herself as to Nicole. “I don’t know what happens when it fills up. Maybe it clears out, and all this goes away. Maybe it just refreshes and we get two more weeks of…new things. I don’t even know what those would be. I just don’t know what’s going to happen.”

Looking up at her, Nicole pulled away from her meal for a moment, milk dribbling down her lip. She made eye contact with Vanessa and smiled, reaching down so she could take her friend’s hand.

“Fwiendth,” she lisped. “Nuh madda what.”

They didn’t know what the chart would do next, what the future held, but Nicole was right. Whether they were peers, bantering and teasing and talking about boys, or whether they were caregiver and infant, one watching out for the other, caring for the other, they would be in each other’s lives.

“Friends.”

Vanessa pulled her friend close again, in a tight, loving hug.

“No matter what.”

The End. 

Thank you all for reading. 

Here soon, I'll be putting together an ebook file, in case you want a copy of this on your e-reader of choice - Once that's ready, I'll post the link here for you to download, no purchase necessary, just a nice, contained way for you to take this story with you. 

I'm really proud of this story, and floored by the response. I can't express how happy I am at the outpouring of comments, replies, theories, and conversation it's spurred on. 

If you would like to support my writing, and you've read all the way to the end, you probably know about my Patreon - Just a couple dollars a month is a massive help to me, allowing me to dedicate dozens of hours every month to writing AB/DL fiction that I'm very proud of. My supporters get early access to all my writing, exclusive content just for them, and I also attach downloadable .doc files to all my story posts for those of you who prefer to download and read offline.

❤️

-Peculiar Changeling

• Like 12
  • Sad 4
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to The Potty Draining Chart (The Final Day, Sep 24)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 😩😩😩

This is not meant as a criticism, as leaving the aftermath open to reader interpretation is just as valid as giving a concrete answer. 

But man! I was really hoping we'd get to see what happens after the 2 weeks were up! 😅 I'm probably in the minority here, but I was hoping Nicole would go back to normal physically and mentally, but having been forever changed by the shared experience between herself and Vanessa. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@PeculiarChangeling,

you are a true wordsmith, taking us on a journey where we know, love and feel for each charachter you create, and I respect, admire and thank you for that. Also, due to the appreciation of each charachter, I feel that you might have terminated the story a little too early - as you left out what will happen on the day after the chart ends. Not to spoil anything, we all know how it started by V's mischevious nature in writing a name on same chart. The story, in a way, punishes N but also gives her a much needed rest while V's life will go on, a little closer to N, but still proceed without much interuption. It doesn't seem fair to N, but her mind is regressed also so it is almost cruel.

Another day where it reverses - i.e., a twist from sleeping in the crib where the magic switches the two charachters maybe added to by N writing V's name in crayon could be a way to fininish without the 'cliff hanger' concept!

Despite that, still a brilliant story, and keep it up. I would sugest that you publish some of your work as it is more than worth it - maybe not ABDL style but more generic to suit the general market and/or fantasy instead of PG18+ style - not that you are incapable of that, far from it, but more of your work deserves to be shown to as large an audience as possible.

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

ut man! I was really hoping we'd get to see what happens after the 2 weeks were up! 😅 I'm probably in the minority here, but I was hoping Nicole would go back to normal physically and mentally, but having been forever changed by the shared experience between herself and Vanessa. 

Seconding honestly

But man this was a real emotional roller coaster.. Excellently done

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am always sad to see the good ones come to an end.  You truly did a outstanding job with this story. Thank you!  I am really hoping you put together another.