LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi there.

I’m a male, 39 and have been a DL since I was young. It’s always been there but I’ve never really acted on it but always been on the fringes of the forums looking in. Tonight I brought my first diapers for me. 
I don’t know how I’d be classed. I kinda like to wear what I like to see. It’s the feel, the look, the kink of it. 
Day to day I consider myself quite ‘manly’ but as I type this I’m wearing dry night pull-ups with pink panties and a white short skirt - and I love it. 
I don’t especially want to be mothered, well not solely, equally I’m happy to be a daddy but not exclusively. For me it’s more sharing a part of me that’s me with someone that her. It’s my ultimate fantasy that I can have on my own but would love to share. 
I like pull-ups rather than large diapers, I don’t mind water sports. I like the innocence but also the trust and the love that comes with being so open. I find it a massive turn on both physically and visually.
I’m here to be me or the part of me that i can’t be all the time.

Thank you for providing a place I can do that in. 

• Like 1

Welcome to dd @AlwaysenjoyedI hope you enjoy your time here. I too am the same way I have liked diapers since I was young too and didn’t buy my first diapers for me until I was in my mid 20s I’m 34 btw. I see you also like pull ups rather than large diapers. As my name suggests I like to wear goodnites training pants when I can. If you want to talk or know about me just message me.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you here with us. Come in, make yourself comfortable, pull up a high chair. Lots of good likeminded people here. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2023 at 5:23 PM, Alwaysenjoyed said:

I’m a male, 39 and have been a DL since I was young. It’s always been there but I’ve never really acted on it but always been on the fringes of the forums looking in. Tonight I brought my first diapers for me. 
I don’t know how I’d be classed. I kinda like to wear what I like to see. It’s the feel, the look, the kink of it. 
Day to day I consider myself quite ‘manly’ but as I type this I’m wearing dry night pull-ups with pink panties and a white short skirt - and I love it. 
I don’t especially want to be mothered, well not solely, equally I’m happy to be a daddy but not exclusively. For me it’s more sharing a part of me that’s me with someone that her. It’s my ultimate fantasy that I can have on my own but would love to share. 
I like pull-ups rather than large diapers, I don’t mind water sports. I like the innocence but also the trust and the love that comes with being so open. I find it a massive turn on both physically and visually.
I’m here to be me or the part of me that i can’t be all the time.

Thank you for providing a place I can do that in. 

Welcome to Daily Diapers!

It's quite a journey to go from being on the fringes to making that decision to buy your first diapers for yourself. Congrats on taking that step! Your feelings resonate with many here; it's not just about a specific role but more about expressing and exploring different facets of oneself.

Your appreciation for both the innocence and the trust that comes with this lifestyle is something many can connect with. It's indeed a special kind of intimacy to be open about this side of us. 

Enjoying pull-ups and your current attire sounds like you're finding your own unique path in the ABDL world. Remember, there's no one "right" way to experience this – it's all about what feels genuine and fulfilling to you.

Feel free to share, ask questions, and connect with others here. This community is all about support and understanding. 

Warm regards,

Starlight