LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Hi everyone!

Welcome to DD from the great white north the Texas of the North Alberta without Conceal and carry abilities unfortunately cuz we don't have a constitution here we just have a dictatorial political system that is 100% corrupt

• Like 4

Hi and welcome to DD! Nice to meet you, glad to have you here with us. It’s always good to see new people join us. There’s lots of good likeminded people here. I think you’ll like it here, grab a high chair and pull it on over. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 2

@BugabooBby

Welcome to DD hopefully you are able to make a lot of good friends here, and that you're able to have lots of fun, this place isn't that bad and there are good people here, and we have a very diverse bunch of people here, and some of us likes to post some of us like to chat some of us like to do both, but each of us is unique have their own story about how we started how we got here, and each of us shares one thing in common diapers: how we got here is different as well but we're all here at the end. I look forward to interacting with you at some point!

Welcome!

Brian

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2023 at 10:47 AM, BugabooBby said:

I'm not new to this lifestyle but new here! I'm hoping to make some friends and find a place where I belong.

Welcome aboard!

Even though you're not new to the lifestyle, every community has its own unique flavor and people. I'm sure you'll find many like-minded individuals here who are eager to connect, share experiences, and offer support. We're all here to find our place and bond over our shared interests. Dive in, and I hope you find the sense of belonging you're looking for.

Best wishes,

Starlight

• Like 1