LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does the covid-19 vaccine kill people?

This has been on my mind a lot lately, and I've tried to avoid talking about this and I don't mean to be facetious or anything like that when talking about this topic. I'll give you a bit of background. Less than 24 hours ago the wrestling world received the news that Wyndham rotunda also known as Bray Wyatt passed away from a heart attack brought on by complications from battling covid-19. Apparently it exacerbated a heart issue that he had previously and that's what triggered the heart attack. Another wrestler that died recently was Brodie Lee/Luke Harper, also known as John Huber at the age of 41. That was 3 years ago, back in 2020. He died of a non-covid related lung disease. That's what the article said anyway. I'll leave a link to all the articles down below. https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/12/brodie-lee-passes-away-678426/ and https://itrwrestling.com/news/windham-rotunda-aka-bray-wyatt-passes-away-at-age-36/. Which leads me to my question that I have. Does the covid-19 vaccine kill people within two to three years? I've tried doing research but all I keep finding is a mixture of people saying yes or no, and when it comes to the media they say no. Which leads me to wonder what's actually the truth of what's really going on here, because I feel like there may be some credence to the possibility that the vaccine does kill people just based on the fact that I've heard of perfectly healthy people just dying suddenly, and now with these two wrestlers that were very healthy to suddenly end up dying just seems kind of very fishy to me and something just doesn't feel right to be honest. On a side note, I don't know if they ever got the vaccine. But I just find it very hard to believe that 2 healthy guys can just end up dying like that out of nowhere. I mean I used to think that the vaccine killing people was just a conspiracy theory that I didn't believe. But the more I think about it, the more I think that maybe the vaccine DOES kill people. What are your thoughts family? Let's try to be civil when it comes to discussing this topic. I don't pick any sides. I'm just a person that is curious and wants to know the truth of what's really going on here. I don't have a political agenda or anything like that.

• Like 1

Without really wading in, because that opens one up to incoming fire from all sides, I'll say this: from an empirical  perspective, the answer is no. We're far enough out now from the first vaccines to be noticing if there were waves of unexpected deaths (or infertility or still births, or autism... the list goes on and on) associated with people who got vaccinated. Believe me, people are paying attention to this - there is big bucks in proving that something some company made that was subsequently injected into your body under government direction, caused notable harm. That's bread and butter to personal injury law firms. They haven't all been bought by Big Pharma. 

Anecdotes do not make evidence. Somebody knows someone who got vaccinated and dropped dead a week later. I have a stepdad and a father-in-law, both with pre-existing heart conditions, who have had five Covid shots each and are fine. Neither story proves anything. Every year, a few people die from eating fast food burgers. Are fast food burgers safe? Eating one is safer than driving to go get it, put it that way. You have to weigh the risks. 

Also professional wrestling is one profession that is definitely linked to premature death in apparently athletic people. I don't know if it's the fame, the fortune, the lack thereof (for many of them), the company they keep, how hard that career is on the body, or steroids, or drugs, or what, but professional wrestlers have been dying prematurely since way, way before Covid or Covid vaccinations. The deaths of these unfortunate souls would not be a good starting point for mounting a case that vaccination (or fast food burgers) killed them. There are a lot of confounding factors at play here. 

I've had the shots, my parents had the shots, my kids had the shots, everyone I know has had the shots, basically, and we're none the worse-for-wear for it, so far. Vaccination is not entirely without risk, but, Covid is far more likely to kill you (or burgers, or driving to get burgers) than vaccination will. But do as thou wilt. My opinions are worth what you paid for them! Cheers. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

there is big bucks in proving that something some company made that was subsequently injected into your body under government direction, caused notable harm.

You are conflating two topics here, one medical and one legal.  The data from insurance companies is what your should research for the medical side of it, because they have to pay out not only for excess deaths but also for injury.  As for the legal side, both Pfizer and Moderna were given blanket immunity by the FDA as a necessary precondition for issuance of their product under EUA.

6 minutes ago, Babypants said:

As for the legal side, both Pfizer and Moderna were given blanket immunity by the FDA as a necessary precondition for issuance of their product under EUA.

This is true, to the extend it applies to foreseeable harms that may come from providing urgent blanket vaccinations to a population, but it would not exempt them from accusations of gross negligence or deliberate harm. If it were revealed that they were using vaccines to dispose of nuclear waste, for example, the courts would rescind their immunity in a heartbeat. An absurd example, to be sure, but absurd claims are being made on this topic all the time. The epidemiological data does not support the contention that there have been vast outbreaks of vaccine-caused illnesses or deaths. Some, yes. That's inevitable. However, lots more people died of Covid. You can argue whether people should have been required to take a vaccine, but that's different from arguing that the vaccines are part of some plot to poison humanity for big profits. 

Look at the stock values of insurance companies. Look at the large aggregate indicators. Anyone can comb through troves of data and show, by deleting context, what they want to show, in one corner of a graph. Overall, though, the figures fall into line. I probably don't have to explain this to you, but some people don't understand that, say, a 400% increase in vaccine-related adverse events could mean that they went from 1 in 100000, to 4 in 100000... still pretty good odds, but when the headline reads "400% increase in adverse events" , that sounds bad. 

Anyway, I'm out - do whatever you want to do. I got my shots, I don't regret it. I wouldn't pin the premature demise of a professional wrestler on vaccination without some specific proof, is all I'm saying. 97% of people who die this year will have come into contact with tap water at some point shortly before they died. It means nothing. When you vaccinate 60 or 70% of a population, you are going to see some weird correlations. Correlation does not prove causation.  But there are people who have dedicated their lives to digging up those stories and displaying them side by side, as evidence of a conspiracy, even though the doctors and scientists and pharma execs put the stuff into themselves and their parents and their kids...  was the money THAT lucrative? 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

the courts would rescind their immunity in a heartbeat.

In this country, the courts cannot rescind immunity.  In this instance, this is solely the province of the FDA.   And I fully agree with your example of figures not lying but liars figuring.  As odd as it might seem, the only people I want to hear from in matters like this are the accountants pulling together the quarterly earnings reports/

56 minutes ago, Spider Boy Diaper Boy said:

This has been on my mind a lot lately, and I've tried to avoid talking about this and I don't mean to be facetious or anything like that when talking about this topic. I'll give you a bit of background. Less than 24 hours ago the wrestling world received the news that Wyndham rotunda also known as Bray Wyatt passed away from a heart attack brought on by complications from battling covid-19. Apparently it exacerbated a heart issue that he had previously and that's what triggered the heart attack. Another wrestler that died recently was Brodie Lee/Luke Harper, also known as John Huber at the age of 41. That was 3 years ago, back in 2020. He died of a non-covid related lung disease. That's what the article said anyway. I'll leave a link to all the articles down below. https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/12/brodie-lee-passes-away-678426/ and https://itrwrestling.com/news/windham-rotunda-aka-bray-wyatt-passes-away-at-age-36/. Which leads me to my question that I have. Does the covid-19 vaccine kill people within two to three years? I've tried doing research but all I keep finding is a mixture of people saying yes or no, and when it comes to the media they say no. Which leads me to wonder what's actually the truth of what's really going on here, because I feel like there may be some credence to the possibility that the vaccine does kill people just based on the fact that I've heard of perfectly healthy people just dying suddenly, and now with these two wrestlers that were very healthy to suddenly end up dying just seems kind of very fishy to me and something just doesn't feel right to be honest. On a side note, I don't know if they ever got the vaccine. But I just find it very hard to believe that 2 healthy guys can just end up dying like that out of nowhere. I mean I used to think that the vaccine killing people was just a conspiracy theory that I didn't believe. But the more I think about it, the more I think that maybe the vaccine DOES kill people. What are your thoughts family? Let's try to be civil when it comes to discussing this topic. I don't pick any sides. I'm just a person that is curious and wants to know the truth of what's really going on here. I don't have a political agenda or anything like that.

@Spider Boy Diaper Boy

i'll just say this: there are many people who would say that the vaccine would help you, and There are many people who would say that it does not help you. You also have to realize that there are many people who have underlying conditions or conditions that may not be evident or apparent to the individual, so taking a vaccine may not be something that would be known as far as its effects. This also means that there are certain individuals that might for example be allergic to a vaccine or have reaction to a vaccine, and certain people do have reactions to medicines or vaccines, so if you know that after the first couple of shots it doesn't bother you, then you should be ok, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you are 100 percent in the clear either. It just means that you have to be vigilant, and make an informed decision based on appropriate information rather than political ridiculousness:  You can also have a situation where you have multiple shots with no problem, and then have a reaction to one, which could be something that would be important to watch for.

I can tell you I have had all 4 shots: I have not had any adversary action other than sore arm for a few days and maybe a headache or two. I will say this however: it is up to you to decide whether you think that taking the covid 19 vaccine is appropriate for you. I'm assuming now that most of the bugs are out of the vaccine, and that if they were finding problems with it, people would know about it by now. I am a proponent for vaccines, only because for example having a flu shot for example can help me stay healthy without getting sick, but it doesn't really matter how many times I take the shot, because it can still cause you to be sick, it's just a preventative measure.

I would say it would be up to you jesse! If you've ever had a COVID shot before, And you've had multiple since the first shot, and you haven't had a reaction yet, then you should be okay, just be careful, and make sure that people are keeping a good watch on you just in case.

Good Luck!  😁😁👍👍😁😁

Brian

• Like 3
2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Spider Boy Diaper Boy

i'll just say this: there are many people who would say that the vaccine would help you, and There are many people who would say that it does not help you. You also have to realize that there are many people who have underlying conditions or conditions that may not be evident or apparent to the individual, so taking a vaccine may not be something that would be known as far as its effects. This also means that there are certain individuals that might for example be allergic to a vaccine or have reaction to a vaccine, and certain people do have reactions to medicines or vaccines, so if you know that after the first couple of shots it doesn't bother you, then you should be ok, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you are 100 percent in the clear either. It just means that you have to be vigilant, and make an informed decision based on appropriate information rather than political ridiculousness:  You can also have a situation where you have multiple shots with no problem, and then have a reaction to one, which could be something that would be important to watch for.

I can tell you I have had all 4 shots: I have not had any adversary action other than sore arm for a few days and maybe a headache or two. I will say this however: it is up to you to decide whether you think that taking the covid 19 vaccine is appropriate for you. I'm assuming now that most of the bugs are out of the vaccine, and that if they were finding problems with it, people would know about it by now. I am a proponent for vaccines, only because for example having a flu shot for example can help me stay healthy without getting sick, but it doesn't really matter how many times I take the shot, because it can still cause you to be sick, it's just a preventative measure.

I would say it would be up to you jesse! If you've ever had a COVID shot before, And you've had multiple since the first shot, and you haven't had a reaction yet, then you should be okay, just be careful, and make sure that people are keeping a good watch on you just in case.

Good Luck!  😁😁👍👍😁😁

Brian

Thank you so much Brian for your in-depth answer. I really appreciate it. I've had one covid shot. As far as me trusting the vaccine, I don't really know what to think anymore. I know my mom doesn't trust them now. But having opinions like yours weighing in on this topic REALLY DOES help me decide my opinion on the overall subject. So I'm very thankful for that. Big hugs!🤗♥️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s hard to know for sure but based on who’s been involved in this I’ve grown skeptical of the vaccine 

Yes I took the first two but have not taken any of the endless boosters 

I had Covid as well and I believe I have a very strong immune system and won’t be getting any more shots till more research an data is out.

In my opinion it’s still early to know but I do believe some have died due to getting the shots plus boosters because the boosters in my opinion harm the bodies natural immune system 

• Like 4

No you don't have to get the booster but it reduces risk. For example the flu shot, we have all been exposed to the flu and have grown a certain amount of immunity. If I get it now it can make me very sick and unlikely die from it. If you had never been exposed to the flu before refer to Native American genocide by flu during colonialism. The flu shot lessens the risk much like the COVID shot.

The big difference is how the COVID organism mutates in comparison to influenza. It has the potential to be more lethal because of its variants.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Scientific evidence is clear, no the vaccine doesn't kill people. Conspiracy folks will say otherwise but I'll take empirical, scientific evidence every day.

You mean the science that said, don’t wear a mask, wear a mask, don’t need to social distance then oh please social distance 

and my fav, the virus came from a wet market not lab leak, to well maybe there was a lab leak.

Yeah science in this world is to fit the agenda 

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

As a high school teacher I still dispell the idea they were putting a tracking chip in each dose.

I stand there, tossing my phone in my hand. While asking them to think of something that Big Brother could use to track me, learn about my shopping habits, what I'm thinking about and even my political beliefs.

Makes putting a micro chip in every dose seem like a pretty huge waste of time.

• Like 5

I took the vaccine and the next day my appendix ruptured. I delayed treatment because I was told it was a covid symptom from the vaccine. When I finally went to the hospital I was told I could have died. When I told them I got the vaccine and then my appendix ruptured they told me to stop talking.

• Sad 2
10 hours ago, PuraVidaDip said:

I took the vaccine and the next day my appendix ruptured. I delayed treatment because I was told it was a covid symptom from the vaccine. When I finally went to the hospital I was told I could have died. When I told them I got the vaccine and then my appendix ruptured they told me to stop talking.

Wow! I find that incredibly unprofessional on the doctor's part. I'm glad you're okay. I myself had blood pressure issues after taking the vaccine and had to be put on medication. Although I've never been particularly healthy and have always struggled with my weight, so there's that. But I happen to lean more towards against taking the vaccine, just because immediately after taking it I feel like I had those issues with my blood pressure. I remember eating a cheeseburger in my room and taking my blood pressure and discovering it was at a high number and then I went to the hospital. I was so scared, but I felt fine while that was going on, physically I mean.

• Like 2

*There are a collection of side effects to the vaccine that most countries / medical personal do not know / are aware of but don't discuss with the patient / victims. This is due to the biological concept of a vaccine as opposed to a virus. A virus is a animal* of sort, that has a single purpose of duplicating itself. It does this by hijacking a host and overwriting the instructions within a cell to force the cell to make multiple copies of the virus. This, in itself, does no real damage until so many copies are made that there is no space in the cell for the virus copies to stay, so the cell breaks down. With covid19, the cell that is used is within the human lung, a specific form of T cell that we use to trap impurities etc that we breath in.

From a biological perspective, any vaccine is only 90% effective until the body can learn how to identify the attacker and kill it at first sight - that is before it does any damage. This is what was hidden from the world by large pharma and politicians worldwide, who used the resourses at their disposal to flood the world with a placebo instead of a vaccine.

The vaccine, being a placebo, was designed to be generally accetable to everyone in the world, but since it is high in sugars etc, there is a collection of side effects including, for those who are sensitive to sugars, problems which may include cold / flu like symptoms.

Today, despite us being told that it is gone, variants are still in existance all based on geolocation of the relevant demographic. From my own perspective, everytime I, and most Irish meet a UK citizen, I and most Irish will pick up a cold/flu symptoms from them which is not detected as covid, but is as close to it as known without the secondary effects of damaging my immune system. The UK citizen is immune to this, but is a carrier. Similar occur to a some US citizens meeting UK citizens where the US citizen will have the same hot sweats/chills / headache etc. It is the body reacting to an infection - immune response - yet there is nothing for the immune system to do. Over time, the body will adapt and not react. This is based on the body identifying the 'shell' of the covid virus that still has enough 'strength' to singularly duplicate itself - the variation of the vaccine created in the UK.

To answer the question, does the vaccine kill - simply, for some it can. A few of my diabetic / strict diet controlled friends have dealt with 2-4 weeks of being sick due to the sugar levels being out of whack, while one, an elderly lady and a diabetic presuming that medical science knew what they were doing, it did kill her.

An appendix rupture from the vaccine, the doctors know all the symptoms and should have been able to intervene earlier, but as most here are aware, a lot of admins in the role of nurses etc., dismissed symptoms as result of vaccine instead of passing them on to qualified personell. This, in itself, is dangerous and why I always suggest that if you have any doubt about your own health, don't dismiss it as 'it will go away on its own' or as being 'just a...' Seek medical help from someone you trust... and even if they can't seem to find an issue, don't ignore it - get a second opinion.

After all, a doctor / medical professional is only a person that can be wrong sometimes, and unlike most other trades, doctors / medical professionals are the only people who bury their mistakes! Every other trade can be re-examined for errors by the wronged person.

*Simplified explaination

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

@Snugglebear_69,

On 8/26/2023 at 5:44 AM, Snugglebear_69 said:

Scientific evidence is clear, no the vaccine doesn't kill people. Conspiracy folks will say otherwise but I'll take empirical, scientific evidence every day.

You are correct... in that the vaccine was not engineered to kill people. However, because this is real life and not a controlled environment of a lab, the human factor comes into play. Everyone is different, and as a result, will have different reactions to the same item. Therefore, person A might get a boosted immune response from the vaccine yet person B who comes with a different medical history, might have a different and close to fatal response. This is life.

Now, lets understand the effectivenesss of a vaccine and how advanced / backwards medical science actually is - yes, you may see it as conspirary theory, but everything I write is from empirical data, and not 'old wives tales etc'

Medical science has yet to engineer a vaccine. The known vaccine for small pox is the cow pox virus where originally, the pus from a person infected with cow pox was extracted and injected into subjects who were at risk of small pox. This proceess, using microbiology, has improved slightly where only the cow pox virus plus the relevant anti-bodies is being injected, but still, none of this is originally man-made. It is using a weaker strain of the root virus as a 'teaching aid' for the immune system. 

This concept, when done correctly, can strengthen an immune system, however, there lies the core problem. It is not 100% perfect, and it is the imperfect that causes life to thrive. This is the whole concept of Darwinism OR survival of the fittest. Unless we eradicate 100% of a virus with a man-made item, all we are doing is accelerating the morphing of the virus as only the ones that we don't kill survive. This concept of 'super-bug' or more correctly antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria / virii, is a man made problem - we over used antibiotics which killed 99.9% of bacteria / virii of the day, but the .1% that remained is stronger, adapted to the antibiotics and thrive.

Covid, being a virus, adapts at every duplication. That is the nature of biology, the errors in replication creates unique offspring. Our immune system can handle this as it adapts just as fast if not faster than replication. However, our immune system can itself become overwhelmed, so there is an easy way to assist it - and this is where mask wearing and social distancing works - to slow the spread, to assist our immune response and to remove the host, us, from the path of the virus.

We will eventually become immune to covid and all its variants due to the unique way our immune system works, but that takes time. The last pandemic that hit the world was the spanish flu, and although today it is said to be gone, people still get conds / flu over the winter season - which is based on the spanish flu virus - and today there still is no 'cure' but there are 'old wives tales' plus different treatment options each have related gains. Spanish flu took about 5-6 years before some form or cure started to work, and left, in its wake, the common cold. It is not that we eliminated the virus that causes Spanish flu, it is that the immune system worldwide took 5 years approx. to learn how to handle that virus where it is no longer a deadly threat to us, where when exposed, we catch a variant of the disease we got the previous year - the same mutated virus that caused Spanish flu today causes the 'common cold' where every biological lab and witch doctor comes up with the magic, copyrighted, expensive, one all cure for teh common cold and none work - cause they can't. The 'common cold' is a virus that changes.

Covid is similar to the common cold in that it is a virus, a little more deadly, some say man made, but still a virus, and similar to all previous virii that we have encountered, we either use a weaker form to teach our immune system, OR it takes 4-5 years for our immune system to adapt to the ever changing mutations of the virus.

Considering the above, and none is based on theory but on scientific provable data, do you really think that a vaccine for covid exists, and that vaccine is any way effective in weakening the virus? OR, is it more likely due to the economic impact of covid on the world, that the world didn't open early for self greed?

Biologically, humans will adapt to covid, so that is not of real concern. The only question I have is what is being hid from us - is the concept of capitalism so contary to our nature that those in power wish it and if given the choice, most people would chose against it?

• Thanks 1
On 8/26/2023 at 7:12 AM, Spider Boy Diaper Boy said:

But the more I think about it, the more I think that maybe the vaccine DOES kill people. What are your thoughts family? Let's try to be civil when it comes to discussing this topic. I don't pick any sides. I'm just a person that is curious and wants to know the truth of what's really going on here. I don't have a political agenda or anything like that.

I usually stay out of these debates but I think enough of the pandemic is over to take some of the intensity of this topic away and it’s a quiet morning here..

No medical intervention is 100% safe and that includes vaccines.  That’s not to say vaccines killed your wrestlers (stats tell us that this would be not impossible but incredibly unlikely, like being ripped apart by badgers) but truths do get distorted so I wanted to put that on the table.

But, it’s a question of relative risk.  Which course of action has the lowest risk?  Muting or avoiding an infection with a vaccine that itself has some risk (however tiny) OR trying to fight an infection with an immune system that didn’t get the combat training opportunity that a vaccine would have conferred?

That’s where we need to follow science.  We look at who dies most.  Proper science from proper academic sources too.  Not Facebook, not whatever Twitter is called this week and not from DailyDiapers…

ps: Fun fact: extreme exertion over time and cardiac issues at a young age can be correlated.  I’ve lived this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know a player on a nationally ranked college basketball team and they are, off the record, consistently checking everyone's heart on the team, due to the vaccine. They won't tell that to the news outlet, out of fear of getting attacked. But the facts are the facts.

I think the virus escaped from a lab in China (as does the USA now concur), by ACCIDENT. Shit happens. I think the vaccine was made out of the best interest to help people. Yes pharma companies profited but I don't think the virus was created by pharma companies. I do think the vax was still harmful. Better to get the virus or the vax? Probably the vax for most people, but that doesn't mean the vax didn't kill.

Just my $0.02

9 hours ago, PuraVidaDip said:

I know a player on a nationally ranked college basketball team and they are, off the record, consistently checking everyone's heart on the team, due to the vaccine. They won't tell that to the news outlet, out of fear of getting attacked. But the facts are the facts.

I agree with you that “facts are facts” but the story you just related there did not contain relevant facts.  It contained an anecdote, and an unsubstantiated one at that.  Anecdotes are not data and these kind of spooky hearsay stories are just noise you have to learn to disregard to make good, data-driven decisions.

You can find some REAL, relevant, honest-to-goodness, verified facts here:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X22015614?dgcid=raven_sd_aip_email

You don’t even have to read it all, just skim the summary if you prefer.

I’m a huge supporter of bodily autonomy but I'd beg people to make their decisions based on real information and not campfire stories.

ps:  I've no idea where that virus came from but I'm mad as hell that it did 🤣  Blew up my world...

Oh, and let me eat my own dogfood but substantiating my "fun fact" claim about athletics and cardiac issues with a scientific publication:

https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/55/21/1233

• Like 1

There are many contradicting 'fact' about the source of the virus Covid19, some state it escaped from a lab in China, others state it was delivered to China by the Trump insanity, and there are more wierder stories than that floating around. What is agreed across the world is that Covid IS MAN MADE and not a freak of nature.

The source doesn't really matter as no single country will either admit to it never mind, cover the financial loss to the world. There is no country that can afford to cover that cost ever.

It is now 2023 going on to 2024, 5 years approx. since its discovery and we are living with it still. Although governments tell us that it is gone, that is a lie as mutations of same are still in existance. If the vaccines worked as advertised, it would be gone, or at a level so all it causes is a weak infection that clears within 3-5 days, but those with 'long covid' are still dealing with it 3-4 years later, as are others still catching it (or variants of it) and still dying from it.

These are the facts... but what is more scary is, although Covid was bad, there is something stronger and more deadly just round the corner. This is due to the same concept that created Covid - those idiots that built it presumed that the world needed something that deadly and that they were safe. The last 5 years and how many people paid with their lives to that arrogance - and how many more will also pay with their lives before idiots who think they know what they are doing just stop and realise it is not worth the risk!