LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is your bladder capacity

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, longislandguy said:

During an ultrasound, I had 930 ml of fluid. Felt like bursting. 

I had a CT scan a few years back, for my kidneys and bladder. They required me to drink 32 ounces of water a half hour before the scan.  I was about ready to burst by the time they got me on the scan table. Luckily, I wore a thick diaper for the scan, because half way thru the procedure, my "Hold ability" gave out, and I flooded my diaper!! I asked the technician if the scan would be ruined because I wet my diaper, she just smiled and said "Yeah, that happens... It will be ok."   

If this was beer, I would have  a chance of holding it,  but if I were expected to drink that much water, chances are good I would either wet the table during the procedure or a diaper if that was the case!

• Like 1

If I'm well hydrated, I feel the urge again within 2-10 minutes of peeing.

But I don't always pursue it straight away and keep it until 30 minutes.

But then with the slightest movement I feel the need to go extremely urgently: 150 ml

At the moment I don't know if there is more to shrink.

I feel the urge to pee when I'm well hydrated, which is 2 to 10 minutes after the last time.

If I can't get it through in 30 minutes because I'm sitting in a position where it doesn't work, I get so much pain...

The only thing I can do is take the next step of becoming completely incontinent and that's not what I want for myself right now!

Edited by Kevin140
google translate problem
  • Like 1
On 12/24/2023 at 5:56 PM, sjaeger said:

1200ml+

Wow, that's a lot of pee! More than a litre. I think the most my bladder can hold is maybe 1/4 of that at best and usually I feel like I have to go before my bladder is full. Thats one of the disadvantages of ageing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I did test this probably about one year ago.  At the point of leaking, capacity measured at just under 350ml  This was certainly a lot less than it used to be but was actually more than I expected.

Having performed that "hold", it seemed that I exhausted my bladder as I remember finding myself practically incontinent for some hours afterwards.

I don’t know what my bladder capacity is but after being diapered 24/7 for a few years I know I couldn’t hold it for very long if I tried.

I posted the following a few days ago on another thread in regards to my current bladder capacity:

Second was that I have recently read some post about peoples bladder capacity, and was curious what my capacity was about 2 years ago when I first started to post on here. I found that back in late 2021 my max capacity was about 7 ounces (207 ML), I needed to go to the bathroom at around 4-5 ounces (120-150 ML), and I had the urge to go at around 2.5-3 ounces (74-89 ML).

I recently kept records of my bladder capacity and have found that they have dropped from in 2021, which makes sense considering I normally just let my bladder leak whenever it needs into my diapers. I have now found that the most I can hold before letting it go on my best day is around 5.5-6 ounces ( 162-177 ML), I need to go to the bathroom at around 3.5-4.5 ounces (104-133 ML), and I have the urge to go at around 2 ounces (59 ML). 

I am involuntarily far beyond being able to go without diapers with a bladder capacity that is similar to what I had when I was a toddler. 

• Like 2

I’ve never formally tested my total capacity, but one time I weighed a diaper pre- and post-wetting  and converting to volume, it was around 150cc.  

Interestingly, most adults first sense they have to pee around 150 cc and indeed that matches with my personal experience. As soon as I feel the urge to go, it’s too late. 

• Like 1