LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone missed out on some important things because of diapers?

I know I couldn't do certain things or something due to me having stupid plans or challenges. I have held the stuff back for a few days and was struggling to hold it and I couldn't go to a theme park with my gf and a couple of our friends. I told them that I couldn't go because I was afraid if I had to go that it would smell very badly even with a double bag and I didn't want to do that.

I just felt it was the right thing to do. But even though I didn't go and was bummed it was one of my biggest messes yet requiring three diapers (I had to use a small then medium and finally a large) to contain it all and not spill.

• Like 1

No.  I've said in the forums many many times that diapers are like a hobby for me and I do not let my fetish control me!  I like diapers but when a person stops going out with friends, stops going to movies, concerts or the things he has always done because he want to stay home and play around in his diapers, the fetish has taken control of your life.  I never want to be in that situation.  I like my diapers but I have a regular life outside of diapers and if I want to do things with friends, I don't have to be in diapers to do it, nor would I want to be in diapers with my friends.

• Like 2

Yes, a lot. Mostly events that happen suddenly.

I hate wasting diapers, so I often just don't go instead of changing. 
I'm not gonna show up in a wet diaper, only cause it might smell. 

I also have anxiety problems, so I like to plan my days out. 

Absolutely, back in my teens there were times I skipped social functions in favor of home alone diaper/wetting games.  And now days I spend way too much time on this and other “fetish” forums.  It’s an addiction.

No,

• 2 weeks later...

It’s not an issue any more but I’m sure when I was younger and living with parents there would be times where I skipped events just to have the place to myself and wear diapers freely. 

As an introvert I'm often looking for an excuse to not do something social.  While I only _need_ diapers at night, I often _want_ diapers during the day... And sometimes if it comes to a choice between a relaxing day at home in a diaper, or a stressful day at a social event, I'll choose the alone time.

It's not "because of" diapers... But I let diapers be part of the mental equation...

On the other hand, as far as my need for diapers while sleeping, I don't let that keep me from things I want to do.  I won't let my need for diapers define what I can and cannot do.

This is a set of circumstances that I fully realize is a complete contradiction in many ways.  Welcome to my life.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Lately, I've found myself skipping out on my regular exercise routines because I've been diapered so often. It just doesn't feel comfortable or right for me to work out while being diapered. It's a strange balance we have to find between our desires and daily activities. It's essential to strike a balance so we don't end up missing out on life's joys or our responsibilities.